A little story between two tr...

By Thecoolestofcats

Nepeta POV I live with my moirail Equius. I enjoy shipping, cat puns, and my friends. I go to Andrew Hussie A... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

chapter 10

439 14 10
By Thecoolestofcats

Karkat POV

Nepeta went to comfort Eridan. We're all laugh at the tumble and screech Eridan just did. Now its time to tell Dirk. 

"W-E N-E-ED TO CALL DIRK!!" 

"Totes magoats we shoed. *should" 

"I think it w0uld be funny." 

"AA you don't even laugh that much. How would you enjoy thii2?"

"I Believe We Should Make A Fool Of Dirk As Well."

"Then its settled. We will see if Dirk comes crashing down the stairs as well." Nepeta says still hugging the weepy Eridan. Who seems to be enjoying it, giving me a evil smirk, eyeing her...uh...how should I put this....boobs. 

"HOW ABOUT WE GO OUTSIDE, FOR MORE AFFECT?" Everyones game. So we all get up and walk outside, I call Eridan back though.

"wwhat do you wwant kar"

"WHY WHERE YOU EYEING UP NEPETAS..."

"because i can kar wwhy you mad"

"WELL SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO YES I'M MAD, AND ITS TAKING A GREAT DEAL OF EFFORT NOT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING FISH."

"wwell im insulted but you cant tell me wwhat to do" He walks off. What a douche bag. I walk out after him, holding my phone up for everyone to see.

"READY?" I dial Dirks number, it rings then he picks up. 

"Hello. Its the Dirk man speaking."

"LOVELY SHADE OF COLOUR YOUR HHOUSE IS." 

"What? Where are you? Do you have my smuppets?"

"MAYBE. HAVE YOU COUNTED YOUR PRIZED SMUPPETS YET?" We here more things fall over, a picture frame broken, a splash of something, and some girlish scream. I hang up.

"Why did mew do that Karkitty?"

"MEH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT REACTION I'D GIVE IF ONE WAS MISSING." I started back inside "YOU GUYS COMING OR WHAT?" The girlish scream was Trezei being pushed into the pool by Dave.

"D4V3 YOU 4SSH4T!!!!" She reaches out and grabs Dave by the legs, pulling him in too.

"woah what" Was all I heard before Dave was dragged in. Feferi, being the water nerd she is, jumped in after. Jane walks over to some switch and turns on the lights in the pool, illuminating the water. Eridan gets pushed in by Sollux. Aradia tries to push Sollux in but ended up being pulled in with him. Soon enough, everyone but me and Nepeta are in the pool. I scoop Nepeta up in my arms and jump in.

Nepeta POV

In a split second I'm underneath the water. My hair dancing around in the glow os the pool lights, soon gets intangled with Karkats as he kisses me gently.  My eyes are open, seeing it all happen. I start blushing, but air bubbles leave my mouth when he pulls away. I start giggling, even though I'm surrounded by water. This has been the first time I've felt butterflies in my stomach since we first kissed. As he held me, I ran out of air, so I had to scurry up to the surface so I could breath. I felt a tug on my tail as I watch Karkat come up to breath as well, then I was pulled back under. By Eridan, he looked...mad. But Trezei kicked him out of the way as she swam up for air. I stayed there for a second, trying to process what had happened in that moment.

I saw people getting out of the water to change into there bathing suits that where left out to dry, I got up and out too. Grabbing my bikini, Trezei pulled me into the house and into a room filled with the other girls. We changed, bring our pjs out so we could dry them. We all started our own convorsations. 

"1 H34R3D SOM3TH1NG W31RD UND3R TH3 W4T3R. D1D 3R1D3N PULL YOU UND3R?" 

"Yeah, he looked mad. It was strange to see Ampurra like that." He hadn't been that mad looking since he freaked out on Sollux, Feferi, and Kanaya. It was scary watching Kanaya take revenge on him for that. I wanted to do something, but I was having my own troubles with Gamzee and Equius at the time, but those are stories for later.

"W3LL SCR34M N3XT T1M3. 1 DON'T W4NT YOU G3TT1NG HURT B3C4US3 H3'S J34LOUS OF 4 C3RT41N SOM3ON3." Trezei nodded her head towards Karkat.

"Yeah...I guess I will." I'm a bit freaked out now, I hadn't remembered what happened that night for a long time.

As we hung up our clothes I was picked up by Karkat again, Trezei picked up by Dave, and thrown in. Everyone jumped in as well. It was raining people hallelujah its raining people. Eridan jumps in, eyeing me. I quickly swim up next to Karkat and pull my tail in front of me. 

"HEY NEPETA. YOU LOOK FREAKED OUT."

"Oh its nothing." I look behind me at the water. Eridan is no where to be found. I can relax a little.

"YOU SURE. YOUR LOOKING AROUND LIKE SOMEONES OUT TO GET YOU."

"Well...I guess mew could say that."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN."

"Well, Ampurra pulled me underwater earlier and he looked as mad as he did...you know...then."

"WHAT? ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

"Ask Trezei, she saw it all happen."

"YO PYROPE!" She swam over to the wall we where at.

"Y3S? WH4T C4N 1 DO FOR YOU K4RK3LS?" 

"YOU...UH...HEAR OR WHATEVER NEPETA GET PULLED UNDER BY ERIDAN?"

"Y34H. SH3 TOLD M3 H3 LOOK3D R34ALLY FUCK1NG M4D, H3 M4Y B3 J34LOUS OF 4 C3RT41N SOM3ON3."

"I don't think its that big a deal. I'm purrfectly ok and I can handle myself."

"STILL NEPETA." Karkat really cares about me, he looks mad that I'm refusing his help. 

"Y34H N3P3T4, YOUR SM4LL 4ND NOT TH4T STRONG. L3T H1M H3LP."

"Ok." I really don't want Karkat to do anything drastic because of me. Then all of a sudden, I feel a tug at my legs, then I'm underwater again. Eridan pulled me under, he's leaning in, closer, closer, closer, BAM. He's been kicked out of the way by Trezei. It looked all slowmo coinsidering we're underwater. They both swim up including me.

"noww wwhat in the hell"

"WH4T W4S TH4T? YOU WH3R3 4 L1TTL3 TO CLOS3 TO N3P3T4 CO1NS1D3R1NG SH3 H4S 4 BOYFR13ND."

"wwell kar took her from me so i intend to take her back"

"SH3S NOT YOURS TO T4K3 1N TH3 F1RST PL4C3!" People are looking, I'm getting uncomfortable. 

Take her back? What the fuck is he talking about.

"she hugged me, she kissed me..."

"THAT WAS A DARE DIPSHIT!"

"wwell it seemed like she liked me more then you kar"

"I have a name mew know."

"MORE THEN ME? IF SHE LIKED YOU AS MORE THEN A FRIEND THEN NEPETA WOULDN'T BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"shut up loww blood scum she wwould pick me ovver you any day right nep"

"No."

"wwhat"

"I said no Ampurra. I didn't like you befur and I don't like you now." He looked really mad.

Author note: This story got cheesy. I'm just trying to keep things aventful.

"i suggest you get out of the pool kar" He mumbled.

"WHAT?"

"i said get out of the pool"

"WHY?"

"so i dont drowwn you right noww"

Eridan jumped on Karkat, pulling him under the water. I swam under to try and help. Eridan can breath underwater, so he has an advantage. Eridan is strangling him. Punching him in the face as they sink under the water. Red started coming from Karkats nose.

"H3S 4 MUT4NT." I heard Trezei say when I went up for air. 

I dived back under, trying to pull them away from eachother. The roles are reversed now. Karkat is punching Eridan, violet filled the area around them. Eridan grabbed hold of Karkat, holding him under when he tried to go up for air. The air bubbles stopped. I rushed over and pulled Eridan away. Dragging Karkats body onto the patio. I started trying to give him CPR. Everyone had rushed out of the blooed filled pool.

"S)(ould I call 911?" 

"Y3S 1D1OT!" Trezei ran over beside me. I'm giving him mouth to mouth. Then after I almost lost hope, he started breathing. I started crying. Trezei started hugging me. 

"Oh my god mewr alive." I say through sobs of joy. Blood streamed from his nose, I kissed him.

"YOU THINK I'D DIE NOW? HELL NO." The colour of the pool has turned to a weird shade of fuchsia, since the light was on, the whole patio was the colour too. Eridan stood off to the side. Through my sobs I manged to shoot a glare at him.

Karkat POV

Nepeta has just saved my life. She was crying, I was bleeding. Some of the girls including Nepeta changed, but she came right back out and sat with me. She lugged me inside. I had the energy to change outta my sopping wet swimsuit. We all sat in the living room. Remembering the events that happened that night. I leaned on Nepeta, she hugged me. Trezei sat there next to her, leaning on Dave, she looked scared too. Everyone looked scared, except for Eridan. 

"Karkat Are You Still Alright? Someone Could Drive You To The Hospital." Kanaya broke the barrier known as silence.

"I'M FINE KANAYA. THANKS THOUGH." 

"how am i gonna clean this" Dave said changing the subject slightly.

"Well Your Going To Drain The Pool."

"i know kanaya i was trying to make a joke"

"Oh, Well Ha Ha Ha Then. Very Funny." Kanaya smiled, making everyone giggle a little bit. 

"Hey, has anyone seen Dirk?" Jane asked looking around for him. Just then Dirk tumbled down the stairs looking at Eridan and I all bloody and seeing how scared we all where.

"What happened in this neck of the woods little man?"

"this that and another thing by the wat the pool is purple now"

"Nice. How did it turn purple?"

"these two douche bags gotten in a fight" Dave said pointing at Eridan and I.

"Rad. Well, I think its time for you guys to go to bed. Some of you are going to have to share a bed. No girls and boys sleeping together." He said this looking at Nepeta and I. She giggled, blushing a little. Everyone flocked upstairs. Dave had a three guest rooms. Nepeta gave me a kiss good night and went into one with Trezei, Feferi, and Kanaya. I was kinda pushed into Daves room with John. Dave's room was red, filled with apple juice, a turn table, and Hella Jeff and Sweet Bro shit. I was given a sleeping bag. I fell asleep on the floor thinking about what had happened.

Nepeta POV

I fell down into the large bed. Sleepy from all of action that happened today. I fell asleep the moment I closed my eyes.

The next morning it was cloudy. Trezei and Kanaya had just woken up too. Unaware of the happenings of last night, I was confused. But then it all started coming back to me. Flashes of the hospital and the blood filled pool. Trezei didn't look like she got much sleep, nither did Kanaya. Feferi was already awake staring out the window at the pool. 

"Feferi, what are mew looking at?"

"W)(at a HORRIBL-E WAST-E of WAT-ER!" 

"Well Eridan Was being A Little Prick Last Night. Jumping On Poor Karkat, Almost Drowning Him."

"1 4GR33 K4N4Y4. 3R1D4N W4S B31NG TH3 1NS3CUR3 DOUCH3 H3 1S." 

"O)( my cod, the pool is almost t)(e same colour as MY BLOOD!"

"Well That Can't Be Rig...Oh You Are Right." Kanaya looked through the window as she said that.

"Purrhaps we could go downstairs? Or change the subject?"

"YOUR 4LSO R1GHT. 1T W4S T3RR1FY1NG TO H34R. BUT 1T SM3LL3D...GOOD."

"This Is Not The Time To Talk About Karkat's Blood Colour Trezei."

"Look! -Eridan is walking out to t)(e pool!" We all turned around and looked put the window, making sure we where hidden by the curtains. "W)(at t)(e glub is he doing?"

"I don't know. Kanaya? Trezei? Mew got any ideas?"

"I Don't Believe So. Oh Wait, He Is Picking Something Up From The Water."

"1 C4N'T S33. 1 C4N'T SM3LL, T4ST3, OR H34R WH4TS GO1NG ON FROM H3R3."

"Is )(e taking a vile from )(is pocket? )(-E'S TAKING SAMPL-ES!" 

"TH4T L1TTL3 SC1NCE PR1CK! W3 H4V3 TO GO STOP H1M!" Trezei runs to the door after hitting the bedframe. Feferi runs after her. So Kanaya and I follow. From the stairs, we could see him walking inside. Trezei runs down.

"WH3R3 4R3 YOU GO1NG W1TH TH4T 4MPOR4?"

"wwhat do you mean i just wwent outside for some freash air"

"W-E SAW W)(AT YOU W)(-ER-E DOING! W)(Y DO YOU N-E-ED FUS)(IA COLOUR-ED POOL WAT-ER?!" 

"whats going on? whats with all the yelling?" Jade says walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes. 

"We Believe Eridan Has Been Taking Samples On The Pool Water."

"why would you do that eridan?"

"wwell i noticed that kars blood was candy red at least i thought so i was gonna try to use some magic or scince to seperate the two types of blood and the pool water"

"oh my god eridan youve done enough to karkat." she walked over to Eridan and tried to reach for the bottle, but Eridan pulled his arm away.

"no not till nep knoww wwhat shes dealing wwith"

"Mew mean mew? Mewr going crazy Ampurra." Then a something hit the floor with a smash. Something pierced my leg. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
225K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
376K 22.5K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...