chapter 11

Author Note: I've been told I've been spelling Terezis name wrong. For that I am sorry. 

Karkat POV

I get up to go to the bathroom, I hear something smash on the livnig room floor. I walk over to the stairs, squating to get a better look. I see blood coming from Nepetas leg and Trezeis ankle. They where the closest to Eridan, what the fuck was going on. I turn and see Sollux and Aradia standing behind me. 

"Whats g0ing 0n?"

"Kk, what2 goiing on down2taiir2. When you left for the bathroom, ii got up and heard people 2creamiing."

"I HAVE ZERO IDEA. I CAN'T TAKE A PISS WITHOUT SHIT HAPPENING." I look back at the the group of people and see a pool of watery blood on the floor. Jade comes back with a roll of paper towels and starts cleaning it up. 

"why did you drop that eridan? oh my god."

"wwell wwhy do you guys care"

"B3C4US3 1TS NOT R1GHT." Terezi's blood was already starting to pool on the floor, Nepeta's blood was still dripping down her leg. I was ready to get up and storm down the stairs, put Aradia put I hand on my shoulder, keeping me in my place.

"Mew have nothing to purrove to me, Feferi, Terezi, Jade, Kanaya, or anyone. Mew should really leave soon. Maybe get your shit together before mew talk to us again." I remembered after the freak out, Eridan was prescribed a medication that almost cut the bad half of him out. Nepeta look over and Terezi, they where thinking the same thing. 

"WH3R3 D1D YOU PUT YOUR B4G L4ST N1GHT."

"in the bathroom wwhy" Nepeta dashed upstairs, completely ignoring in her leg. She didn't say anything to Sollux, Aradia, or I. She ran into the washroom, and ran out with a bottle of something.

"TAKE THIS AMPURRA!" She jumped on Eirdan, unscrewed th e bottle, and shoved something in his mouth. "SWALLOW DAMNIT!" He swallowed. Nepeta got off him. "Mew need to take these evfurry day Ampurra."

"yeah i knoww nep" 

"-ERIDAN YOU LITTL-E S)(IT! YOU PUT US T)(ROUG)( ALL T)(AT B-ECOD YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE PILLS?!" 

"I can sort of understand, I guess. But that no way to treat mewr furriends. Mew really put all of us through some shit just beclaws mew didn't want to take these. I really think it'd be best if mew left and let evfurryone cool off." She tossed the bottle to Eridan, he nodded, and started to walk over to the stairs. He walks up, glancing at me, he looked kinda sorry. He grabbed his bag and left. 

"U)(, you two still have glass in your legs." 

"UH. OH." Terezi, grabbed the piece of glass and pulled it out. Nepeta did the same.

Nepeta POV

"Well. That happened." 

"Yes Nepeta, That Did Just Happen."

 "Thank mew for clearing that up Kanaya." I roll my eyes. "Can Terezi and I get a bandaid or something?"

"sure, let me go upstairs and grab some." Jade runs up the stairs, as I turn around, I see Karkat, Sollux, and Aradia standing. They saw all that. 

"Our lives are just drama fests aren't they." I say to everyone. 

"NO JOK3." The three and Jade walk down the stairs. No one else has gotten up yet. Weird.

"HEY TEREZI, NEPETA, ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT?" 

"Y34H, D1DN'T CUT TO D33P." Jade hands us a box of bandaids. I grab one and fix my leg up.  Terezi does the same to her ankle. I laugh for some reason. Then Feferi, then Kanaya, Terezi, etc and soon everyones laughing.

"O)( my cod!" Feferi spits out through giggles. Soon, everyone upstairs starts to make there way down, staring at us as we laugh like idiots.

"why is everyone laughing whats going on what did i miss" Dave shouts, which makes everyone laugh harder. 

After our little laugh fest and food Dirk, Roxy, Jane, and Jake had to leave since the school they went to didn't burn down. Then people's parents started calling, asking them to come home. By the time everyone had left, it was just Dave, Terezi, Sollux, Aradia, Karkat, and I. We sat without taking for a little bit. 

"What do mew guys wanna do?"

"Maybe we c0uld g0 t0 take the train t0 visit 0ur dancecest0rs."

Our dancecestors where people we had this kinda pen pal thing with. We would see each other face to face sometimes, but we mostly talked through emails. Dave didn't have one though, none of the kids did. They're new and human, so they don't get some of the things we get, like dancecestors or blood colour signs. 

"D4V3 DO3SN'T H4V3 ON3."

"0h, right. S0rry."

"you know you really should add some emotion to your voice i have no idea if that was sarcasm"

"TG 2top iit. Don't talk two her liike 2he doe2n't have feeliing2."

"Its 0k. Pe0ple tell me that all the time. Alive and dead." We kind stare at after she said that, except Sollux.

"HOW 4BOUT W3 JUST R1D3 4ROUND ON TH3 BUS T1LL W3 F1GUR3 SOM3TH1NG OUT. W3 W1LL N33D TH3 BUS 4NYW4YS." 

"GOOD IDEA PYROPE." We agree, since we're still in our pjs we went to change. After we change, we walk over to the bus stop.