babysitter┃norenmin

By chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ twenty four ⌟

34K 2.3K 2.5K
By chogiwanese

maybe it is renjun.

jaemin watched from the living room the two boys who are washing the dishes. not only that, they were playing. renjun filling the glass of water and then spilling it on jeno who was clearly shocked. jaemin huffed, bold of jeno to kiss him and then act in love with renjun. then again, jaemin asked for a kiss so it's not jeno's fault.

renjun what you do!❞ jeno screamed

you rubbed the soap on my cheeks, you deserved it.❞ renjun said as he giggled and the both of them ran around the kitchen with jaemin just looking at them.

what was the word again? jealous. ❝pfft? me, jealous?

he saw jeno catching up to renjun from behind and then tightly hugging him. the short male let out a yelp and jeno's hand, that was wet with water, wiped renjun's face. the chinese then whined and gave up from squirming.

jeno giggled, jaemin couldn't help but admire that beautiful smiling face of the boy. he then had the thought of just making him smile forever and hurt whoever makes jeno frown. he then was snapped out from his thoughts when he saw jeno giving renjun a peck on the forehead.

he placed a hand on his chest, clutching it ❝is this jealousy?

yes it is honey.

jaemin flinched when he suddenly heard a voice beside him. he jerked his head to the side and saw a teasing smile from donghyuck. he pushed the boy's head away from him and then went back to read a random book he just picked up from the table.

bet you just realized that i'm still here.❞ donghyuck dramatically fell down from the sofa with a fake cry, ❝you were too busy looking at the two of them to even notice me.

no i wasn't.❞ jaemin mumbled, slowly raising up his head from the book he is reading and went to look at what the two were doing as he didn't hear any noise anymore.

it's because they were kissing. the two of them were at the kitchen, quietly kissing with jeno back hugging renjun. that sight hurt jaemin so bad that he's starting to think that donghyuck is probably right. that he is jealous. how jeno's arms are wrapped tightly around renjun's small waist, how they looked good together, how passionate their make out session is.

but wait, why did he even think for a split moment of his arms tightly wrapped around renjun's small waist instead of jeno's? he shook his head and heard donghyuck's voice disturbing him again.

sure, you are definitely—

jaemin quickly diverted his eyes back to the book that he doesn't even know what page is. ❝i'm reading so can you kindly fuck off?

donghyuck was hiding a smile, jealous jaemin is surely something, ❝read one line out loud then.

that's when jaemin actually got to check out what book he is reading and what page he is at. but it took him seconds to even find out what really was going on.

it's upside down, stupid.❞ donghyuck nudged the boy and immediately froze when the pink haired shot him a glare. that's where he knew he fucked up. thinking of a way to save his life, he decided to ruin the make out session of the two boys and called jeno, ❝boy, if you don't hurry up i will—

the two boys from the kitchen paused and slowly pulled away from each other. they then let out a giggle with jeno letting go of renjun and going out from the kitchen, ❝okay, let's go.

you two are going somewhere?❞ jaemin didn't even bother looking up from the book he is 'reading' that is still upside down.

going to buy balloons and some other shits for mark's birthday.❞ jeno then hit the back of donghyuck's head, ❝hey!

if mark were here then he would have scolded you for cursing.

that's why i'm making the most of my fucking time because mark is not here.❞ donghyuck clicked his tongue as he stood up from the sofa and rolled his eyes at jeno.

can i come?

donghyuck turned to jaemin, ❝who is going to look after renjun?

excuse me! i'm the babysitter here.❞ renjun came out from the kitchen, pouting. making all the boys coo at him except for jaemin who didn't know what to feel towards renjun.

you and jaemin can go and i'll stay over and watch over renjun.❞ jeno said, a suggestion that jaemin's attention was caught.

are you guys for real, i'm older—

jaemin closed the book that he was been reading upside down, getting everyone's look. ❝actually, nevermind. i'm tired to go out anyways.

lucky for donghyuck, he was behind jeno, he jaemin a look that jeno couldn't see. jaemin motionend his fist, about to punch donghyuck, but then it would be a waste of stamina so he placed his fist down.

why are you treating me as if i'm a kid?❞ renjun placed both of his hands on his hips, ❝i can manage on my own, you guys leave.

donghyuck raised a brow, ❝are you not a kid?

jeno giggled as he pushed donghyuck towards the front door, ❝let's go before that kid kills you.

jeno!

okay, that's enough noise for today.❞ jaemin stood up, opening the front door for them to leave. donghyuck was the first one to go out but not forgetting to give jaemin one last teasing look and ran like his life depends on it before the pink haired can kill him.

jaemin clicking his tongue made jeno turn to him and smile. ❝i'll be home so don't burn the house.

i'm not like you.❞ jaemin gave jeno a glare.

it was a cute sight. jeno doesn't know why he found jaemin cute when glaring when back then he used to be scared of that glare.

bye.❞ jeno leaned down and gave jaemin a surprise peck on the cheeks before catching up to donghyuck, not bothering to look back to see jaemin's shocked expression.

renjun had his mouth wide open as he saw jeno kissing jaemin on the cheeks and then let out a squeal that probably reached to jeno that's now at the gates.

what the heck.❞ a minute ago he was mad and now he's a blushing mess. how can jeno's kisses just make him change like that?

oh my god! how does it feel?❞ renjun, as jaemin and jeno's number one shipper, couldn't contain his feels and decided to 'interview' the pink haired.

seeing renjun and hearing the annoying squeal made him remember why he was mad. ❝shut up.

how can i?❞ renjun covered his mouth as he screamed again, ❝i just saw him kiss your cheeks.

then?❞ jaemin raised a brow as he closed the front door, ❝i saw the both of you make out and you don't hear me squeal.

that made renjun shut up. he didn't mean to make out with jeno, his body just moved on its own. it was supposed to be just a peck on the lips but then again, a kiss or just a peck, it's still wrong. jeno is engaged with jaemin, that is what made it wrong.

wanna know why i didn't scream nor squeal?❞ jaemin approached the small figure, towering him ❝because i didn't like the sight.

jaemin i'm sorr—

you should be.❞ jaemin honestly doesn't know what's coming out from his mouth. he's just letting his emotion take over him. ❝jeno is engaged to me, know your place.

he wanted to ask himself why he just claimed jeno as his when in the first place he doesn't have feelings for the boy. sure, he gets jealous but he doesn't even know to who. that's another question, why is he having a hard time choosing who? jeno is the one causing him to feel like this, jeno is the one making him crave for kisses, but why is renjun also appearing inside his mind? why can't he choose between the two?

renjun watched jaemin leave him there at the living room, slamming the door to his room and the loud sound made renjun flinch from his place.

the older placed a hand on his forehead, looking down with his other hand on his hips. ❝this is so wrong.

jaemin is right, jeno is engaged to him. jeno is going to get married to him. jeno is jaemin's.

he shouldn't interfere with them.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
77.8K 1.7K 30
"And it all started on Instagram." - @ParkJimin
31.8K 567 6
I was only 6 years old when I first came encounter with the originals Rebekah niklaus Elijah kol Finn Maxen henrik and freya They were out one day a...
35.8K 969 19
Based on the title, this is a fanfic where it will only be filled with short stories from my imagination. For example, random ideas, opinions, story...