By the Light of the Blood Red...

By ChocolateStarfish

The 70 year old White Witch Elena Whitman, has been destined by the commitiee to keep peace with all superna... More

By the Light of the Blood Red Moon
Highschool? Better or Worst then Fighting off the Supernatural?
The Half-blood in English Class
Why Me?

Breakfast? Never Again

39 3 1
By ChocolateStarfish

"What to wear, what to wear." I was sorting though my barren closet trying to find something wear for the the first day of human school. You would think for a 70 year old I would have more clothes. Not the case actually, my clothes tend to get ruin.... a lot.

"So I either wear the evening dress from the forties" I said to the mirror, holding it up to myself. " Or the disco dress from the 70's." i held that one up.

"Why did my last pair of jeans get destroyed ?" After several more times of switching outfits, I finally settled on the disco dress. Shiny is in style right? I snapped my fingers and the dress left the hanger and flew onto my thinnish body.

"I will never get use to that." I looked at my fingers. I walked out of my tiny apartment bedroom in to the mini kitchen and grabbed a granola bar.

"There goes the silence." My phone started ringing.

"Yello"

"Girl, where are you." The voice from the other end answered

"I'm in my apartment, eating a granola bar." I said staring a hole in my uneaten breakfast.

"Well you better get your skinny butt down here, you have a vampire problem." The line went dead.

"Marcie, hello? Where do I need to go?" Marcie is my vampire friend. I met her in the 50's on one of my missions. Her case is what I like to call a Code 5. Aka: a newly made vampire, that doesn't have a mentor, and is running everywhere killing the human populace. When I found her she was feeding on a carhop. Ahh good times. I got off my bar stool and walked over to where my school bag was. I walked over to the door and locked it. Then I snapped my fingers and I was off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I open my eyes again, I was in a dark alley. There were two men that were arguing about two yards away and the to right in front of me was Marcie. A very ticked looking Marcie. I may be a fairly powerful witch, but a mad Marcie scares the living crap me.

"Whats the deal Marcie."

" You get to deal with the drunks." She pointed to the arguing men. Fun vamp drunks, it takes a lot of alcohol to get a vampire even a little drunk, and it takes a dump truck full to get them this drunk.

"Excuse me sirs, have you been drinking?" That question was super irrelevant. These two were very rough looking. One had the full vamp look going on; you know red eyes and fangs exposed. His shirt was rumpled and ripped up a bit. His blonde hair in complete disarray, he had been in a fight. The Brunette looked about the same except there was no blood on his face. He was by far winning the fight.

"Hello," I called. No answer. I checked my watch, I had ten minutes until school starts.

"Alright then." I snapped my fingers and both men flew to alley walls behind them.

"Hey chick, not cooool." Said the brunette in a drunken slur. The blonde just keep smiling.

"Your one of those White Witches aren't you?" The blonde one finally said.

"Why yes I am. I'm guessing you two have been in this situation before." I said pacing back and forth.

"Yes we have." The brunette indicated by pointing at himself and the blonde. The two vampires had finally turned back into regular looking people.

"Marcie!" my plus size friend vampire flashed over to where I was at.

"Yes, oh great powerful White Witch." She said sarcastically. I flicked her on the arm.

"Did you see anything here."

"Only these two fighting in the bar over there." She pointed to the brick building behind us.

"Okay I see, well school starts in......" I looked down at my watch." Three minutes."

"Alright, so here's how it's going to go. I'm not going to stake you, Lucky You, but I kindly suggest that you vamp off in two different directions." I didn't get an answer. "Correct,"

"Correct," They said in unison.

"Alright," I snapped my fingers, and the two fell off the wall. They looked around and then right back at me. They unsheathed there fangs and the eyes turn red. The blonde was the first to charge, he grabbed me by my neck and held me to the wall.

"Well hello White Witch." he said in a sinister non-drunk voice. Well crap, I've been played!

"Let me tell you what will happen now, my friend and I will kill you quickly and easily." As he was talking I was gathering a ball of energy in my hand. Where the heck is Marcie?

"I guess the committee never planned for there star peace keeper to loose thier immortality." he touched my moon stone pendent that hung around my neck. " Do you know how much one of these are going for in the black market.... a lot. It's the only way to make something mortal.......well immortal." He stated. stroking the stone. "Except of course becoming a vampire, like your friend Marcie over there, but, that would also mean you would have to die, and never go out in the sunlight unless you have a very kind witch friend." He said pointing to the blonde, who had Marcie in a force field thing. She looked like she was being sucked of all her power. Thanks to the most powerful White witch, that my ball of pure power was almost full.

"Any last words.. White Witch."

"How about ...... Good bye." said holding up my hand. The vamp flung backwards into the alley wall behind him. He was disoriented for about ten seconds before he tried to charge at me again, but by then I was able to break some wood off a crate and hold it out in front of me. The vamp was so concentrated on me he ran right into the wood, and it landed right in his heart. The vampire slowly turned to stone... never to wake up again.

"Let her go" I looked over to where Marcie was in the "Power Sucker."

"For now shiney... for now." With that he left ,and the spell was broken.

+++++++++

"Are you going to be alright." I asked my best friend.

"I will after I have some of that red stuff." She said trying to pick herself up, but ended up falling over anyway.

"Okay, do you see my backpack." I asked. She pointed to the corner by the dead blonde vampire. I snapped my fingers and the aging leather messenger bag floated over to were I was, and plopped on my lap.

"Alright some red stuff coming up." I handed her a blood bag. She hungrily tore off the top and sucked the bag down. She handed me the empty bag and held out her hand for another. After repeating this for the five blood bags I had in my bag Marcie could finally talk.

"I'm so sorry," she said looking into my eyes.

"Hey it's my job, to keep peace between these idiots." I motioned to the dead vampires.

"So what are we going to do about him?" Marcie asked.

"Well we have several options: We could let him burn in the mid-day sun, but he did say something about having a witches helps in that department, another option could be to bury him and let nature do the rest. We could call the committee and they will send someone, but that equals a lot of paper work on my part. And last but not least, we could the leave is dead body here so that the human police can find him and could find out about the secret supernatural world. I also have a lot of paperwork to fill out plus the humans will be frantic.

"I pick burn in the midday sun." Marcie said walking over to the vamps dead body.

"That's cool with me. This option has a lot less paper work." Marcie pulled out the quickly made stake.

"Alright so check for any jewelry, most of the times a witch will use a stone to put the spell into. Like your necklace." She touched her bloodstone necklace that i gave her when she was first turned.

"Hey Elena, have you ever seen a marking like this." She held up the vampires stone wrist. It featured a pair of angel wings that were colored in black.

"I have never seen this marking before." I took my cell phone out of my bag and took a picture.

"I haven't found anything that involves a stone, although I did find a wedding band." Great now we will could have a vengeful vampire wife.

"Well no stone, so either he's lying or he has been in enchanted." I stood up. "Marcie, you may want to step away, I don't know how this will effect your necklace." I close my eyes and hovered my hands over the blonde's body. I opened my eyes, " There is nothing protecting this vampire from the sun, so he should just toast." Marcie jumped off the building to the south of were I was.

"So why would he say that he wouldn't torch."

"I don't know."

"You know we probably should wrap this up." Marcie said.

"Yes we should, check his pockets we don't want anything to get left behind when he turns to ash." We found a cell phone, a wallet and a gold coin.

"So now I will put a disappearing spell on him and then were set."

"Alright to school we go."

"Umm Marcie, how are we going to get there? I don't have enough magic left to get there."

"We will take the T-Bird." She smiled

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

Alright here is chapter one I hope you liked it.

There wasn't too much info about what Elena and Marcie look like, that hopefully will be more detailed next chapter

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, blame Chipchoclate she is my editor. JK Girl <3

( Chip: lol thx gurl)

And as mentioned above, Chipchocolate is my editor, so check out her stories. On this account she is going to write a humorous 1D fanfic

AND Always

Fan (this account and my other one)

Vote

and

Comment

-TheRabidStarfish

Copyright All Rights Reserved TheRabidStarfish 2012

Continue Reading