Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

II

14.8K 348 289
By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N = your name

Updated : September 8th, 2023

Rewritten : 03/18/2024-
-

The sun's rays rudely interrupt my slumber, its relentless brightness poking through the curtains with a persistence I can't ignore. Despite a deep desire to remain cocooned in my bed, I grudgingly accept the day's arrival. With a heavy sigh, I peel myself from the sheets, my movements slow and heavy with sleep. Trudging to the bathroom, I'm a reluctant participant in the morning ritual, splashing water on my face in a feeble attempt to shake the drowsiness clinging to me like a stubborn shadow.

"Let's go, Hawk! Time to restock on food and check out the town," I say with a yawn. After a quick brush of my hair and teeth, I find Hawk playfully rolling on the bed.

"I'm really feeling it," I hear, followed by Hawk's stomach growling loudly, an echo bouncing off the walls. Hawk tries to get up but ends up tumbling off the bed with a soft 'thump'.

"Meow!" I try not to laugh as Hawk quickly pretends nothing happened.

"You're always hungry, aren't you? You'll come back as a pig in your next life with that appetite," I tease, finishing getting dressed and stepping outside.

"Alright, let's get moving before it gets dark." You hop onto your horse, Hawk tagging along, and off you go into the village.

-

"Neigh!"

"HEY! Be careful!!" My heart leaps into my throat as I call out to the children darting in front of us, my grip tightening on the reins.

"Oh, you're the girl my dad helped, aren't you?" The young girl's voice is clear and curious, and as I glance down, I'm met with a pair of striking blue eyes that seem to capture the very essence of curiosity. Her silver hair seems to shimmer even without much light, and her hands are clasped together in front of her as if she's holding onto a precious secret. I can't help but smile back at her as I nod.

"That's me! And you must be the daughter he's so proud of, right?" I reply, my voice laced with a friendly tone.

"Yes! I'm Elizabeth, but please, just call me Liz," she responds with a grin, her teeth a stark contrast to her bright eyes. There's an undeniable cuteness about her that just radiates.

"Ash, you're absolutely adorable! Those cheeks of yours are just begging to be pinched!" I can't contain my excitement, and with a playful squeal, I reach out and give her cheeks a gentle tug, feeling a wave of affection wash over me like a grandmother who's just been reunited with her favorite grandchild.

"Hear we go again." I hear Hawk mumble. Smiling I stop cuddling the girl and look over to the other small children with her.

"Oh these are my friends !! Tylion and Gemma!" Waving to them I do the same thing I did to Liz to them. Kids can be cute, sometimes.

"Well be careful okay? You have to be cautious about where your running in front of,  so you don't get hurt. Okay?" Tilting my head , I start to stand up.

Elizabeth tugs at my sleeve with her small hand, her blue eyes wide with the unspoken promise of childhood games. "Will you play with us?" she asks, her voice hopeful.

Internally, I sigh. To be honest, my mind whispers a reluctant no, yearning for a moment of calm. But looking down at her eager face, I can't help but relent. "Alright, Liz, I'll play, but just for a little while, okay?"

Her grin is immediate and bright, and before I know it, she's pulling me by the hand, leading me towards the laughter and chaos of her waiting friends.

Starting a simple game of tag and beginning to chase each other around the village, was the epitome of joy and tiredness. These kids had so much energy it was tiring for me.

Little shits, I honestly should've said no. This is way to much running for me.

With a sigh, I pace my hands on my his and take a deep breath. I can almost hear the faint echoes of their laughter as they decided who their next victim would be. With sweat dripping on my forehead I decide it was time to call it a day  as the sun was setting and I never got what I came for, what I needed. Food.

"Thanks for playing with us (n/n) (nickname). The grownups here don't take much of a liking to us playing. Instead they would rather us be trained to go fight or to at least be a medic to those who do fight." I saw tears start to form in Liz's eyes. Bending to her level I pull her into a quick hug.

      "I'll always be willing to play with you guys. If anyone gives you guys problems just let me know and ill put them in their place." Smiling I hug her tighter. I slowly start to feel teardrops on my shoulder.

The sun begins to dip low in the sky, casting long shadows as I wave farewell to the children. Taking Elizabeth's hand, I start the walk back to her house, feeling the weight of responsibility.

"Come on, let's take you home to your parents before they start worrying," I say with a gentle smile.

Elizabeth's grip tightens slightly, her voice barely above a whisper. "That's the thing. They aren't even my real parents. They found me in a field unconscious, alone, and decided to take me in." She looks down at her shoes, her small shoulders hunched.

I pause, turning to her, my heart sinking at the sadness in her voice. Her confession hangs between us, heavy with unspoken feelings and questions. I squeeze her hand a little, offering silent support as we continue our walk, the world around us suddenly seeming a little less bright.

Would it be bad to say that I already knew that ? And that she isn't even human ??

She's only a kid Y/N !! You moron don't tell her that

Shaking the thoughts away, I look back towards the path to her home.

As we walk, Elizabeth's admission echoes in my ears. I take a deep breath and decide to share a piece of my own story. "I don't know my parents either, never met them. But that never mattered much to me. As long as I'm happy, strong, and healthy, then I'll be okay."

Glancing down, I notice her eyes spark with a flicker of connection. "Plus, they take care of you, right? I'm sure in time you'll see them as parental figures," I add, hoping to comfort her.

But the light in her eyes fades just as quickly, a shadow of doubt crossing her face. I realize that my attempt to relate may have been too soon, her feelings too raw. We walk on in silence, each lost in our own thoughts, the complexity of family and belonging weighing heavily in the air, especially for a six year old.

"Right..." Letting go of my hand, she hugs herself and walks up to the entrance of her home.

  Knocking on her door I bend right back down to her level.

   "I promise I'll come back again tomorrow and we can play some more , okay? And maybe you can visit me as well." Giving her one last hug, I watch as she makes her way inside, without ever greeting her parents.

Whirling around, I make a beeline for the bustling food stalls, eager to snag some groceries before they pack up for the day.

"Boy am I happy they're gone! They were all pulling on my tail!!" Hawk's melodrama brings a smile to my face. With a playful roll of my eyes, I scoop him up, and we dart over to a stand brimming with delicious smells.

"Next time I'll have them toss you off a cliff to test out those nine lives of yours," I tease, exchanging a few coins for a colorful assortment of fruit and vegetables before heading back to my trusty steed.

"You wouldn't!!! And for the record, I could totally take you in a fight!" Hawk's feisty retort has me chuckling as I set him down and swing up onto my horse, ready to trot back home.

"Hey! Wait up! Don't you dare leave me behind!" Hawk's indignant cries follow me, but my laughter is abruptly sliced by a strange, ominous energy that washes over us. I rein in my horse, and Hawk feels it too; our eyes lock in silent understanding. Without wasting a moment, I grab Hawk and we make a hasty retreat, the sense of urgency propelling us swiftly homeward.

-

The air crackled with a palpable fear as the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "That wave of energy, it couldn't be," I muttered, my voice a mix of dread and disbelief. My hands slammed down onto the table, the sound echoing through the room, as a hot surge of anger brought tears to my eyes.

"The gate... it's opening," Hawk's voice trembled with fear. His words spurred me into action, and I dashed to my little library, the one place that held any hope of answers. Books flew off the shelves as I frantically searched for any information on the demon clan.

"We have, at most, a year before the holy war erupts between the clans. Maybe a bit more if we can figure out how to delay their advance," I announced, snapping a hefty tome shut. The weight of the situation settled on my shoulders. We had to prepare, and the first step was to warn the others. Time was of the essence, and every second counted.

   Trying to find a link to my best friend,

I always hated trying to link to someone, to much energy and they never answer

Finally getting through after almost an hour of meditation,

  The gates of Hell are being open. Hurry and tell the others! We have to be prepared for anything that they might try to pull

  I quickly unlink us, but I trust that she got the message and is hurriedly telling everyone.

Of course this would happen shortly after arriving

"I'll be ready for whatever trickery they try pulling. I swear ill kill them all if they lay hands on anyone"

-
Sorry chapter is so short and I PROMISE MELIODAS WILL COME IN PROBABLY THE NEXT CHAPTER OR AFTER THAT !! I just wanted y'all to warm up to the character and stuff before I went in !!!

Hello I is back, I'm going back through some of the chapters and revising them, as my style of writing has changed.

03/18/2024- rewritten

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
142K 6.3K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
137K 6.7K 47
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
4M 87.1K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...