Ghastly - ♥BNHA Izuku Midoriy...

By Lunachuu

~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You... More

♥Entering U.A. {1}♥
♥Iida, the New Class Rep! {2}♥
♥The USJ Part One {3}♥
Slight A/N, Next Chapter Coming Soon~!
♥The USJ Part Two {4}♥
♥Villain Mission {5}♥
♥The 1-A Spy {6}♥
♥Training and Coffee~ {7}♥
Apologies! {A/N}
♥The Obstacle Race {8}♥
!!QUESTION!!
♥Cavalry Battle {9}♥
♥Y/N vs. Bakugo {10}♥
♥A Little Visit {11}♥
♥Wrapping up the Sport's Festival! {12}♥
♥A 'Hot' Trip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {13}♥
♥Y/N Spills All~! {14}♥
♥The Internship {15}♥
♥Hosu City {16}♥
Temporary Hiatus
♥Stain {17}♥
Check this out..
♥Vs. the Teachers! {18}♥
♥Time Between {19}♥
♥Training Lodge {20}♥
♥ Discovery {21}♥
♥The Battle Part One {22}♥
♥A Promising Proposition {24}♥
♥150 Follower Special! {24.5}♥
♥Adjusting {25}♥
♥Reconciliation {26}♥
♥Work Out Those Special Moves! {27}♥
♥Not a Chapter♥ COMMISSIONS!
♥The Truth {28}♥
♥Confessions {29}♥
♥Epilogue {30}♥
♥New Book!♥

♥The Battle Part Two {23}♥

5.1K 192 142
By Lunachuu

{Your P.O.V.}

A knock came from the door.

"Hello? I got a pizza delivery here."

Was what we all heard, right before All Might burst into the building.

Suddenly, another hero burst in, Kamui Woods.

"PRE-EMPTIVE.. LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON!" he yelled, his branches shooting out from his arm and binding all of us except for Bakugou, of course.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, glaring at the heroes. Dabi fired himself up, and I smirked. This guy wouldn't be able to handle his flames.

"That's it..?" Dabi said, about to use his fire when a short old man kicked him hard, making his eyes go wide and dizzy.

"Don't do anything foolish!"

"Dabi!" I yelled, looking around at my comrades.

"Right after the press conference?! They had this ruse planned the whole time..!" Compress shouted in surprise. Suddenly, Edgeshot used his quirk to get in and unlock the door, revealing the police force.

"One tends to neglect defense when on the offense, but we didn't come alone. Take a look." he said, and then turned to me. "I'm disappointed to find out I trained a powerful villain, not an aspiring hero, during my internship with you. You truly have the potential for a hero." he shook his head, continuing.

"You're surrounded by the police force, not to mention powerful heroes like Endeavor."

All Might stepped forward towards Bakugou. "I'm sure you were frightened, Young Bakugou. You did well. Not to worry, now you're safe."

"WHAT?! I wasn't scared! No way in hell!" Bakugou yelled, and All Might gave him a thumbs up, then turned to me.

"Young L/N, I'm disappointed in you. Though I guess that means little to you since you're a villain. You, along with your comrades, will be coming with us." he said, then looked at Tomura, who began shouting.

"KUROGIRI, WARP OVER AS MANY AS YOU CAN!"

"The Nomu, right?!" All Might said, and I was in shock. How did they..

"..Kurogiri, what are you waiting for?!" Tomura said after a short while passed and no action was taken.

"I-I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki.. the Nomu are not in their fixed locations.."

"You're still green, Tomura Shigaraki. You and your little league.. underestimated all of us! The soul of this young man, the police force's diligent work, and our righteous fury. Your little game has come to an END!" All Might announced, and Spinner suddenly burst out,

"Ahh! All Might, please! You are the only hero Stain respected.. you are worthy!"

"Don't give this piece of shit any respect!" I yelled at him, glaring menacingly at the Symbol of Peace.

"You think it's over? Then you've lost.. You built a garbage society of these ideals about peace and justice.. that's why I targeted you, All Might.." Tomura growled, then yelled, "KUROGIRI!"

However, Kurogiri was quickly put out of service by Edgeshot, who stabbed through him and knocked him unconscious.

"EUGH! What just happened?! Did they kill him?!" Magne shouted.

"I played around with his insides. He was such a nuisance. He had to sleep." Edgeshot spoke, his body still half folded.

Gran Torino, the short old speedy guy, stepped up. "Don't you see? You have nowhere left to run." He began naming off all of us by our first names, finally turning to me. "And Y/N L/N, or Lady Toxic.. The police worked through the night to discover your true identities. Now, one last question.. Where is your leader hiding?"

"..No.. go away.." Tomura said, and I looked to him, worried. "Disappear.."

"SHIGARAKI..!"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I HATE YOU!" All of a sudden, black goo started appearing, and Nomu began to appear from it, emerging into the room and attacking the heroes. The heroes were in a panic, yelling at eachother and shouting orders.

Suddenly, goop started forming in all of my comrades and I's mouths, even Bakugou.

"Bleaugh! What is this?!" I yelled, as it enveloped me and took me away. The last thing I saw was All Might trying to grab Bakugou before he vanished as well, and then him coming after me.

{Izuku's P.O.V.}

As I stood behind the wall with my other classmates, only one thought ran through my head.

"All for One.. he took out 3 pros in an instant..!"

We were still frozen in fear, until we heard choking, and two familiar voices.

"Ugh.. uck, damnit! uck.." 

"Blegh! What was that black goop?!"

It was Kacchan.. and Y/N!

There were more voices complaining about something gross, and we heard All for One talking with them all.

"You failed once again, Tomura Shigaraki, but don't be discouraged.." All for One spoke. "You'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you deemed him an important piece to your gameboard. All of this is for your sake."

I thought to myself, still shaking in fear.

'I have to do something.. because I couldn't move back then, and I failed to save Kacchan, or get Y/N away from the villains.. If I use Full Cowl I could get to them in less than a second, but how would I grab both of them? More importantly, where would I go..? Plus, I'd be putting the others in danger.. I need a plan.."

'I need to find a way to reach out for them, or this was all for nothing!'

Suddenly, as my foot moved, Iida grabbed me, glaring at me as if to say 'Don't you dare!'

"Ah, there you are." 

We all froze, but then heard a voice.

"I'll have you return my student, All for One!"

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?!"

{Your P.O.V.}

I emerged from the black goo, my eyes shining as I saw All for One. The man who took me in when no one else would help me.

He spoke to Tomura, before All Might came in and tried to punch him. However, he held his own with his bare fists.

"Tomura, take your associates and the boy with you." he said, using his Force Quirk Activation quirk on Kurogiri.

"Careful! Some guy messed him up pretty bad!" Magne said. "I don't know what's going on, but if you can teleport, why can't you get us out of here?!"

All for One briefly explained that his warping power only allows him to teleport people to his location from another location, or to and from people he has a close relationship with.

He then opened Kurogiri's warpgate and told us to go through. Compress got Dabi and we looked towards Bakugou.

"Sorry Bakugou, but this time, we're not going to pull any punches if it means taking you with us." I spoke, a shadow covering my cold eyes.

All Might tried to go after Bakugou, but we could tell he was far too distracted with All for One to do anything to stop us from taking him. I smirked. We had an edge on the Symbol of Peace, and that was that he couldn't fight 100% if Bakugou was here.

I turned and thought I saw a glimpse of green behind a wall behind Bakugou, but shook it off.

Toga ran towards Bakugou and tried to cut him as Twice came at him as well. I ran forward, my sleep gas surrounding my palms as I tried to use it on my former classmate. I narrowly dodged an explosion he sent my way.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash, and none other than Midoriya, Kirishima and Iida burst through a broken wall behind me.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, and saw Kirishima reach out to Bakugou, yelling for him to blast himself to them midair.

"No you don't!" I shouted, charging Bakugou. He looked at me, and in a split second as all my fellow villains rushed him, he grabbed me and blasted himself to Kirishima. I struggled in his grasp, but couldn't escape.

"DAMN YOU, BAKUGOU! LET ME GO!" I screamed, wriggling around in his one arm. I heard Toga yelling, "Y/N-CHAN!" and my other villain companions shouting for me as well, and I looked at them in panic.

"HELP ME!" I shouted to All for One, desperate to get away. This couldn't be the end for me.

Magne launched Compress towards me, and he reached a hand towards me and Bakugou, and I reached back. However, Mt. Lady jumped in the way, and he knocked into her, the hope in my eyes becoming dashed.

I slumped, knowing that it was over. They had got me.

{Third Person P.O.V.}

All for One looked up at Y/N being taken against her will, and forced Magne to use magnetism to pull all the villains into a portal.

He looked towards Tomura, who was shouting in protest.

"Tomura, you must continue to fight.." he said as the portal closed. "And get Y/N back!"

{Izuku's P.O.V.}

I couldn't believe it.

We got Kacchan back, and he managed to get Y/N as well! I smiled in relief, despite the situation we were still in.

We managed to land somewhere near the station, taking to the streets to wait for Momo and Todoroki. I talked with Todoroki about where we were, turning to see Kacchan holding Y/N and keeping her restrained.

My eyes saddened at the sight of her unmotivated eyes. She seemed to have given up. It didn't even really seem like she needed to be restrained.

"It wasn't a rescue!" I heard Kacchan say. "You idiots just happened to be my best escape route!"

"You're welcome!"

"I had to get out of there so All Might could kick that guy's ass." Kacchan said, and I agreed internally. Kacchan was keeping All Might from going 100% in fear of harming him.

"You jerks.." I heard a soft voice come from Kacchan's arms. Y/N.

"You JERKS! All for One is going to fucking KILL ALL MIGHT! HE WON'T BE STOPPED!" she yelled, her eyes filled with tears that were already falling. Her head hung again, and she sobbed silently. My heart broke.

"H-He can't lose.." she sniffled, Kacchan looking at her with.. concern? He seemed to be saddened by her outburst as well. But that couldn't be right.. Kacchan has never liked anyone before. Well, except for Kirishima, but only as an equal, a friend.

"You idiot." He spoke, and I waved my arms as if to say, 'No, don't!'

"Why do you rally behind the villain boss?" he asked, and Y/N glared up at him.

"When heroes looked at me and stood by, All for One helped me live. I would be dead without him." she spat bitterly, letting herself stand there with her head hung again. My eyes widened.

I could see why she was a villain now. She was influenced by false kindness, by a man who only wanted her so he could fulfill his villainous ideals. And she had no clue.

I wanted to hug her, but I knew that wouldn't help in the moment. I wondered if our friendship even meant anything to her when she did go to U.A.

{Time Skip}

{Your P.O.V.}

The battle had raged on long and hard, and despite my best hopes, All Might managed to defeat All for One. My mind went blank as I saw him get pummeled to the ground for the last time, the man who was almost like a father figure to me.

I just stood there, my eyes glued to the screen, tears pouring freely from my eyes. 

"No.." I whispered, as everyone cheered. Bakugou began pulling me along towards the other end of the city, but I did little to stop him.

I didn't even want to at this point.

With All for One captured, my purpose was nonexistent now. I was going to jail for the rest of my life. I knew that.

I looked towards Izuku, who was trying not to look at me. I wish I could tell him that I loved my time at U.A. despite being a villain, that I loved and cherished his friendship, that it meant something to him..

..that I loved him.

But I knew perfectly well that all my classmates hated me for my betrayal and I accepted that. I have nowhere to go at this point.

Bakugou spoke to me, quietly, all of a sudden.

"Y/N, I don't know if your time at U.A. meant shit to you, but you mean shit to me. And I fucking hope that you decide to become a hero, and make up for your mistakes of being a fucking villain."

My eyes widened slightly, and I turned my head towards him as best I could.

"Honestly.." I said, not noticing that Izuku could hear every word. "I loved my time with you all." I began to cry a bit, but continued. "I loved every moment, and I loved my friendships with you all. Every relationship, I cherished. But I knew that was wrong, since I was a villain.. If I could have an alternative, one of becoming a hero, one of returning to U.A. with you all.. I would take it, I think. Even if I don't agree with every ideal of heroes." My voice broke.

"But I'm going to jail for the rest of my life. I'm done for, Bakugou. Thank you, though.. for giving me that time at U.A. that made my life brighter." I finished, smiling gently.

My explosive former classmate seemed to have.. a blush on his cheeks? As he smirked back at me. "We'll see about the whole life in jail thing, Y/N."

I wondered what he meant by that as we continued to walk.

{Time Skip}

Later, we managed to make it to a police station, where Bakugou and I were taken in for questioning. I was immediately handcuffed, and taken into a white room.

"So, Y/N L/N, aka Lady Toxic. We have a proposition for you." The head of the police department, whose name was supposedly Tsukauchi.

I looked up, seeing him walk into the room. Suddenly, a furry white head popped up from behind the table, and revealed itself to be Nezu, principal of U.A. He smiled at me as he stood atop the table, Tsukauchi right behind him.

Nezu spoke in his usual cheerful voice.

"I know you may still be bitter, but I'd appreciate it if you'd hear us out~!"

{2283 words}

{And here's part two! I'll try to get the next chapter rolled out maybe tomorrow if I'm still sick at home!}

-Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.2K 82
Ikari Maindo was born to the most evil family on the planet. Being raised by villains altered her brain chemistry- leaving her cold and callous. All...
262K 9.9K 26
Quirk: Living Voodoo Doll With a goal to prove everyone wrong about you, you set yourself off to become a pro hero instead of following the footsteps...
370K 13.2K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...