My best friend's brother (Zac...

By imherronlover

my last story kinda died because I forgot about it but yeah here's a new one pretty much y/n's best friend ha... More

Intro
Chapter 1🤪
Chapter 2🤪
chapter 4🤪
chapter 5🤪
Chapter 6🤪
Chapter 7🤪
chapter 8🤪
chapter 9🤪

Chapter 3🤪

1K 9 0
By imherronlover

Maria: WHAT THE HELL?!
Y/N: it's not what it looks like I swear!
Maria: really because it looks like my best friend is making out with my brother!
Zach: then it's exactly what it looks like.
I smack Zach's arm and mouth to him "not helping" And I get up and go over to Maria.
Y/N: I'm really really sorry
Maria: don't sorry me you were just making out with my brother!
Y/N: I know it looks bad but.....
Maria: but what
Y/N: but nothing it looks bad I promise tho I never ever used you.
Maria: oh come on I've known for years that you liked him. Face it you do I mean you've rejected every single guy that has asked you out and whenever Zach is anywhere near us you can't even focus!
Y/N: I know and I'm sorry
Maria: save it I don't even know what to say to you.
I can tell she's getting kinda teary eyed. I feel so terrible. Why did Zach have to kiss me. Did I even like it? No, I hated it! But his lips are so soft and he's such a good kisser. Wait, no stop Y/N you didn't like it you can't risk losing the best thing that has ever happened to you.
Maria: Y/N just go... Pls
I kinda tear up too and I walk out of her house with my head down low. I've messed up so bad. I hate myself now! And Zach!
Zach's POV
Y/N is so beautiful I like her a lot. I ruined things between her and Maria and probably between me and Maria as well. I should go talk to her. I slowly walk up to her room and knock on her door to see her crying on her bed.
Maria: what do you want.
Zach: to apologize
Maria: you know you get everything you get all my friends and you use them then you break up with them. You're a total fuck boy Zach and you get absolutely everything! And everyone let's you have it too I thought that Y/N was different and that you would be good enough to not do something like that and take her too! She was the only thing I had whole you got everything I had her but you had to take her too!
She breaks down crying into my arms. I feel so terrible I can't even explain I fucked up everything.
Maria: why did you have to do it? Why did you have to kiss her?!
I sigh and answer with
Zach: Maria I really like her. I've liked her since you guys first met I always had a crush on her. I've tried to get over her with all your other friends and all those other girls but it's impossible. And when you were gone I saw the perfect opportunity and took it. I regret it so much little sis. But the thing is, I think I might love her.....

A/N: this kinda sounds like the kissing booth in a way oop lmao anyway I suck at posting and school sucks ass but I'm on winter break so I'll try to post more idk oof

546 words💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
187K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
5.7K 93 10
(sequel to best friends brother) When your married and young a lot of things can go wrong.
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...