~K project One-Shots~

Oleh _Youmin_

Requests are welcomed at anytime, either by DM or comment on the request page ๐Ÿ’“ *no lemons( I suck at writin... Lebih Banyak

Request page!
Late night calls (Fushimi x Reader)
Memory maker *Part 1*(Totsuka X Strain! Reader)
Memory maker*Part 2*(Totsuka X Strain! Reader)
Tricked! (Yata X Reader)
Yukari X Sliver! Kuroh's sister!Reader
Poker face (Totsuka X Reader)
Never letting go(Mikoto X Blind! Child! Reader)
A reason to forgive (Fushimi X Yata's sister! Reader)

Red roses,Blue roses(Mikoto X Munakata's sister! Reader)

452 6 4
Oleh _Youmin_

A request from @JuliaBlueGrayson

Warning: sensitive subject
~*~

"All I ever wanted was to have a healthy body, was it too much to ask?"

"Onii, I'm heading out," You called out to your brother's office as you grabbed your coat, " I won't be back early! Don't wait for me for dinner!" And before your brother could reply, you rushed out of the doors.

Let's just say, you weren't the healthiest. In fact, the number of days when you were not sick could be counted with one hand.

This was all because you have a heart problem that is currently untreatable unless you receive a heart transplant. Sadly, no matching heart had been found with your special blood type.

This had lead to your brother, the Fourth and Blue King, to be incredibly worry about you, and absolutely have to send out one of his men with you every time you are leaving the building. However, where you are heading right now, is not a good place to have a babysitter with you.

You were heading towards the HOMRA bar.

Ever since you ran into that place trying to get away from the rain, you have completely fallen in love with this family.

At first, some were not happy with your presence, as you were apart of SCEPTRE 4, but they eventually warmed up to it, and now, you and the other boys, are almost inseparable.

Though there is someone you had interest in for a long time now.

The Thrid and Red King, the leader of HOMRA.

Mikoto Suoh.

Although you know that he relationship is not approved by fate, you weren't willing to give up just like that. At least before you leave this world.

And lucky for you, Mikoto seems to return this feeling, as he asked you out to a date for today.

"Ai (Y/N)-chan! Good to see you again!" The owner of the bar, Izumo, greeted you as you entered the bar," How are you feeling today?"

"I'm recovering , thank you for asking Kusanagi-san," You replied, leaving your coat on the hanger, you took a seat on the bar counter, where Izumo handed you a cup of hot water. You thanked him and started sipping on it.

The room had remained silent for the time being. While waiting for the sleeping lion to wake up, you watched Izumo polishing his wine glasses. On occasion, Izumo would ask about your health status, you didn't want to explain everything, so it never turned into a full on conversation.

A hour had gone by with this. You had refilled your hot water 2 times already, and that's when Mikoto finally came down along with Anna.

"(Y/N)," Anna ran up to you and gave you a big hug. You gave her a tiny smile and ruffled her hair.

"Good afternoon Anna-chan. Good afternoon to you too Mikoto" You received a grunt as an answer.

You watched as he grabbed a drink of water, and sat down next to you on the couch.

"You ready to go?"

You got up and nodded, following behind Mikoto as he walked outside.

After walking for a while, both of you reached a privet garden. Mikoto took out a key and opened the gate, letting you in, before closing it again.

"You own a garden?" You asked, your (e/c) eyes sparkle at the glamorous sight.

"Nope, it's my sisters"

"That's nice of her to let you use it!"

(Kumi: ya, you "borrow" the key )

Mikoto nodded. He led you to through the garden, stopping at each and every special kind, but one had caught your eyes.

Blue roses.

"Blue roses never exists in nature," you said, gently touched the flower, " it's so beautiful."

"She got it from...genetic engineering? I don't know... she have too much weird things."

*Flashback*

"Kumi," Mikoto sat on the edge of the couch, as Kumi, his sister, sat on the ground, playing a video game with Yata in front of  the TV.

"Yes Onii?"

"I remember you mentioned before...you owned a garden here?"

Kumi thought for a moment, and nodded.

"Ya? What about it?"

"Do you have...Blue roses... in the garden?"

Kumi raises a eyebrow, confused.

"Ya? They never grew in the nature, so I bought them from a company that does genetic engineering on flowers. Why?"

"Just asking...."

*flashback ends*

"That's so cool! Could you ask her, if I could...take one? Just one!"

Mikoto took out his hand from his pocket, and picked one out. He took the rose and placed it behind your ears, standing out brightly from your(h/c) hair.

(Kumi: my flower QAQ)

"There. You look good"

You blushed as he hold your hand, and started walking once more. After another 15 minutes or so, the tour of the garden had ended.

"You shouldn't stay outside for too long. I'll walk you back to SCEPTER 4."

"But, my brother don't know about us yet..."

Mikoto grunted and ruffled your hair, " He'll have to know sooner or later."

You nodded. Mikoto has walked you to the SCEPTER 4's front gate,before turning to leave.

"Mikoto!" You called out, your fist clutched together, "could we...go again?"

Mikoto turned back to you, and planted a kiss on your lips.

"Anything for you."You blushed madly, and sprinted inside.

After arriving, you ran to your brother's office to let you know that you got back home. As you opened the door. you were expecting to see your brother's gentle violet eyes, smiling at you and asking where you have been.

You even thought of an excuse already. You were gonna say that you went to the mall with (friend's name).

But instead, you got an angry looking brother, seemingly waiting for you on the tatami, with two cups of tea, and Fushimi, one of your brother's men, standing behind.

"Take a seat (Y/N)," Munakata said, " we have a lot to talk about today young lady."

"What do you mean?" You asked nervously, taking a seat in front of him, and sipping the cup of tea in front of you.

"What were you doing with Mikoto today?" He asked.

"...what do you mean Onii?"

"Don't act like you don't know. I saw you with my own eyes." Rage and disappointments instant boiled up inside you. This was worse than having a babysitter following you around!

"You followed me?!" You stood up in anger, knocking over a few things with the sword you had strapped on.

" Don't raise your voice at me young lady." Munakata grunted, pushing his glasses up, " You are grounded."

"Reisi Munakata! Who gives you the right to ground me!"

"Because father and mother and left me in charge of you!" Munakata got up and sat back down in his desk.

"Fushimi-kun, please walk (Y/N) back to her dorm." Without a word, Fushimi came up to you and walked you to your dorm room.

Anger, disappointment, unbelievable. All these emotions boiled up inside you, as you finally made a decision.

Reaching into your pocket, you found a tranquilizer that you stole from Seri after they came back from a mission with a strain.

You stopped in your track, and turned around to Fushimi, who seems to be surprised by your sudden stop.

"Fushimi-kun..." That instant, you took out the tranquilizer and stabbed Fushimi right on the shoulder blade, and injected the liquid inside. Without another word from him, Fushimi closed his eyes and crashed into the ground. Without taking another look, you ran outside from the back door of the SCEPTER 4.

You ran, you kept running until your reached an alleyway, where your eyes widened at the sight of a drug dealing sight.

*Several days later*

*Third POV*

Ever since the blue princess had gone missing, SCEPTER 4 had poured all of their resources into finding her, along with HOMRA.

Just yesterday, they had both received a phone call, from a kidnapper.

The blue princess, was kidnapped.

The other side was clear with what they want too. Money, and Mikoto's life.

The group was originally a street gang that was destroyed by HOMRA. That fight had ended with the group leader's sister going deaf, who ended up committing suicide.

The two clans arrived at an abandoned warehouse outside of Shizume. The plan has been decided, as Reisi and Mikoto is going to be going inside, with the remaining of the clans outside, ready to rush in on the King's call.

*Second POV*

You remembered nothing.

These few days, had been endless amount of torture and pain.

They haven't fed you,'and haven't given you water.

"Could I make it? Will I make it to Onii and Mikoto finding me?"

That had became a question you asked yourself every time they tortured you.

But you finally made it.

The day, both of them are here to save you.

As the warehouse opened it's doors, yelling of the group leader was echoed through out.

"Our price is very simple,¥1,000,000,000 and Mikoto Suoh's life," the leader said, then pointing to you, " for her life."

"Mikoto! Don't do it Mikoto!" You screamed, as tear streamed down your cheek, the burning of tears dripping into the wounds made you wanted to scream in pain.

"(Y/N)! Hang on!" That was the last of words you heard, before feeling a tranquilizer going into the side of your neck, and you lost all sense of the worked around you.

*time skip*

It has been exactly 1 month after the kidnap. Mikoto had never agreed to the trade, and instead, burned the whole building down into ashes.

You elders rushed to the hospital immediately, but was told that, the damage was so overwhelming, that you don't have any longer to live.

The maximum your body could handle, was one month.

You never wanted to leave the world in the hospital. Therefore, under your brother's supervision, you snuck out of the hospital with Mikoto, and returned to the garden, where both of you had the first, and last date.

"Mikoto.... this life was fulfilling," Laying in his arms, you quietly whispered out.

"Could you, after I die, bury me in roses?"

"Red and Blue roses."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

625K 22.7K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
950K 58.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
156K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
342K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...