Wdw Smutbook

By SprinkleSeavey

I take requests ;) If you want to request a smut then private message me :) More

Bed ~Daniel Seavey~
Hot tub ~Zach Herron~
Drunk ~Jonah Marais~
Picture ~Corbyn Besson~
~Home Alone~ Daniel Seavey
Guitar ~Daniel Seavey~
Scared ~Jack Avery~
Store ~Zach Herron~
First time ~Corbyn besson~
Bath ~Daniel Seavey~
Caught ~Jack Avery~
Cheater ~Zach Herron~
Mixed messages ~Jonah Marais~
Friends with Benefits ~Corbyn Besson~
Threesome ~Daniel Seavey and Jonah Marais~
Hate ~Daniel Seavey~
Welcome Back Home ~Jack Avery~
Wet Dream ~Daniel Seavey~
New book ( You don't have to read )
Home ~Zach~
Cheater ~ Zach Herron~
Teacher ~Corbyn Besson~
Help ~Jack Avery~
Daddy issues ~Jonah Marais~
Tease ~Daniel Seavey~
Game ~Corbyn Besson~
Thank you :)
Results
Trapped ~Zach Herron~
Love Birds ~Corbyn Besson~
It's Been A While
Quality Time¦¦ Jonah

Daddy ~Jonah Marais~

24.7K 183 31
By SprinkleSeavey

His body pushes my knees apart as he moves closer to my body. Jonah's tongue roams in my mouth. He cups my breast in his big hand, massaging it tenderly, causing me to moan and break our very heated kiss. I can feel him smirk as he kisses down to my neck.

My hands grip at his shoulders. I toss my head back and grip a tuff of his brown hair in my hand.

"Fuck." Jonah groans. I start to palm him through his pants. "Don't tease me like that."

"What're you gonna do about it?" I ask.

He smirks and starts to unbuckle his belt, while kissing at my jawline. He takes it off and bites down on my lip.

"Give me your hands." He grunts.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause you're a fucking bad girl." He replies. "And daddy wants to punish you."

I smirk and place my hands together in front of him. He stands back and holds the belt to my wrist. Jonah places the end tip of his black leather belt through the metal loop, sliding it all the way down to my wrist. He wraps it around my wrist and then places it between my tightly bound wrist. Jonah checks to make sure its tight and smiles when he's accomplished it.

Jonah grabs me the waist and throws me over his shoulder. I giggle as he spanks my ass, squeezing it as he walks me over to the bedroom.

When we reach the bedroom, Jonah tosses me on his bed. I land with a soft thud on the black satin sheets. I watch as he loosens his tie with one hand as he walks over to the bed.

"Bad girls don't tease in public" Jonah says. "Especially at award shows."

I bite down on my bottom lip seductively as Jonah bends down. His hands go up my champagne colored silk dress, his fingers tickling at my thighs. He removes my thong and slides it down my legs, over my heels and tosses it on the floor.

I sit up and try to unzip his pants, but fail. Jonah pushes me back against the bed and brings my arms up above my head. " Bad girls don't touch daddy unless daddy says so."

He unzips his pants and I can see his boner, aching to come out. Jonah grabs my legs, dragging me down an inch. He turns me over so I'm on my stomach and smacks my ass.

I arch my back as he picks up the skirt of my dress and I feel his thumb on my clit. I open my mouth and moan. "Daddy," I groan.

Jonah moans. "Say it again, baby girl."

"Daddy." I repeat, moaning it on purpose.

He pulls my hair in his hand and I sit up on my knees. His lips are on my neck, and he licks my skin in a teasing fashion.

"You like how daddy fingers your wet pussy?" Jonah asks. I flutter my eyes closed and bit down on my lip. He pumps in two fingers, scratching at my walls.

"Y-Yes!" I pant, nodding my head.

"How daddy eats your pussy?"

Images of his face between my thighs flood my mind. "Mm hmm."

"How daddy fucks you? Hard."

"Yes, daddy." I moan.

" Tonight, daddy's gonna fuck you so hard." Jonah says. He stops fingering me and I open my eyes. I see his black tie is now draped around my neck.

"Choke me, daddy." I beg.

Jonah kisses my cheek as he ties the fabric around my neck. Its good enough that I can breathe and get the sexual feeling from. He pushes me back down on the bed. I land with a thud. My left cheek rests against the fabric, my hands are under my chest.

I can feel Jonah lift the back of my dress up again as he lines his hard, big cock against my lips. He rubs the tip up and down, teasing me.

"How bad do you want it?" He asks

"Punish me, daddy." I beg.

Jonah slams right into me, and I moan loudly. He slaps my ass as he pulls out and thrusts back into me. His hands grip onto my waist as he takes me from behind, his head hitting my clit over and over.

"Fuck," Jonah grunts. "You're such a bad girl."

I pant as he applies pressure to my neck by lightly pulling on the tie. It feels good. Its a hard, sexually painful good feeling.

Jonah pulls my hair and I am now on my hands and knees. My body twitches with each and hard thrust he gives and my breath hitches. He roughly grabs my face in his right hand, knowing how much I loved what was to come next.

"You like this, huh?" Jonah speaks. He slaps my ass and I moan. "Say you like daddy fucking you," he demands.

"I like when you fuck me." I say.

Jonah slaps my ass again as he roughly thrusts into me again. "Whats my name?"

"Jonah." I moan.

Another rough and slow thrust. "Whats my name, baby girl?"

"D-Daddy."

"That's it." Jonah says. He leans down and puts his mouth by my ear. "Say you're a dirty slut."

"Im a dirty slut." I repeat. He knows what makes me wet, what makes me want him deeper inside me.

"Your daddy's dirty slut." Jonah says, biting my ear before sitting back up.

"Im daddy's slut." I say. He pounds into me harder, and the sound of our skins coming in contact echoes through the room under my moans and Jonah's grunts. He removes his hand from my faces and pushes my back down on the bed.

I arch my back as I'm face down, ass up. I spread my legs further, giving Jonah a deeper access inside me.

I bite down on my bottom lip, feeling him inside me. He feels good, and he feels hard.

"Daddy," I moan, "h-harder."

"Fuck," he pants, "You're so tight."

"I need to see you," I pant. " I need to see who's fucking me this hard.

Jonah fucks me harder and faster. "Bad girls don't get to look at their daddies." He moves at an angle and I scream his name in pleasure.

"Jonah!" I scream. He places a hand at my neck, pressing a finger at my skin. I close my eyes and bite on my lip. His other hand plays with my clit, stroking it with his thumb and he slowly, yet roughly, thrusts into me.

"Princess," Jonah groans. "Oh, baby, you feel so fucking amazing."

I moan, biting on the sheets and he pulls out all the way, only to painfully slide into me again. "Oh, daddy."

"Fuck." He grunts. " I love you so much, Princess."

"I love you, daddy." I moan. Jonah picks up the speed and I arch my back more into him. He pulls on the tie and sexually chokes me.

"Shit." Jonah uses. He's close, I can tell. Instead of getting sloppy, he goes faster and harder. My legs tremble as I feel my orgasm start to rise.

"Jonah," I moan. I squeeze my eyes shut and open my mouth wide as I cum. I relax my face and body, but keep a sloppy arch.

"Call me daddy again." Jonah says. "I'm close." "Daddy, hurry." I moan. "I need you."

Jonah goes faster and goes harder, deeper. I open my mouth wide, biting on the sheets. He cups one of my breast in his hand, massaging it. "Fuck, Jonah."

"Baby," he moans. "Oh shit!"

He shoots his hot cum inside me. I bite down on my bottom lip before panting. I release my grip from the sheets as he pulls out. I hear him zip his pants up and he turns me around on my back so that I face him.

There's light sweat on his forehead and he bites down on his lip. He unties the tie from my neck and kisses my lips hungrily. Jonah unties the belt from my wrist. Before I can even move my hands, he pins my wrist together with one hand and holds them up above my head.

"Look what you do to daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
78.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
24.6K 592 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...