My Blind Princess

By EmberPWolf

"How can you love her? She's blind. She's defective and imperfect. Not fit for a Prince, like yourself" "You... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Prologue

7.7K 184 16
By EmberPWolf

|Author's Note|

Hello, My Lovely Readers!

So this is the Sequel to One Night With An Alpha, it is based on Eva and her life. This book will be written from a Third person point of view. Since I've never written a book like that I decided to try it now. Hopefully, it comes out okay. Thank you so much for deciding to read this story! I hope you enjoy it as much as I will enjoy writing it. Please leave comments and let me know if you like the story! If there are any mistakes feel free to let me know!

Ember Wolf

~

"EVA!" Alana yelled from downstairs. Eva smiled at herself as she pictured her best friend running around looking for her on the first floor of the PackHouse. She would never figure out that Eva was on the third floor in the library.

Eva's heightened senses came in handy from time to time when she wanted to hide out and finish her books.

Her fingers slide across the pages as she took in all the information the book had. She was currently reading a book on Mates and how they work. Eva was slightly glad she didn't have a mate. She knew she wouldn't be able to deal with a very possessive mate. Especially considering the higher the rank the more possessive the mate was.

"HA! I FOUND YOU!" Alana yelled at the top of her lungs when her eyes met her best friend sitting on the windowsill.

Due to the fact that Eve was in her thoughts, she didn't notice the stomping Alana was making on her way to the Library. She didn't even notice when Alana opened the Library door with a creak.

What she did notice was the heart attack she almost suffered when Alana yelled out at her knowing full well she was blind not deaf.

"Must you always be so loud?" Eva complained as she searched for the book that she had thrown when Alana yelled.

Alana grabbed the book and softly handed Eva the book.

"I was looking for you for twenty minutes" Alana complained trying to justify almost blowing Eva's hearing out.

"I know, I heard you for twenty minutes yelling my name all through the house"

"See none of this would have happened if you had just told me where you were the first time I yelled out for you."

"Is there a specific reason you were looking for me?" Eva sighed as she tried to figure out where the hell she left off in the book.

The sunlight warming her face was strong today which let her know that it was sunny and around noon. Eva knew that Alana was usually working on her online college course during that time. She figured no one would bother her if she hid away in the library.

"Oh right, Auntie Misty was looking for you. She wanted to know if you wanted to go with Uncle Antonio and Dad on their international Alpha meeting." Alana spoke as she joined her best friend on the windowsill.

Eva perked up at the mention of the meeting. Ever since she was little she had grown attached to her adoptive father and his line of work. She was fascinated with assigning pack duties and making sure territory was well guarded. She had a knack for finding weak spots in patrol and often times her uncle and Pack Alpha Alexandrov would ask for help.

A smile plastered on Eva's face gave Alana her answer. Eva definitely wanted to go to the meeting.

"Why do you like those stuffy meetings anyway" Alana complained as she laid her head on her best friend's lap.

"They are very informative" Eva smiled as she played with Alana's hair.

"They are boring and all filled with Alpha males, most of which are unmated"

"Not true, remember there is one pack with an Alpha Female"

"Yeah, I feel bad for her. All those men, the testosterone must be too much." Alana chuckled.

Eva smiled and simply patted Alana's head.

"Come on get up, I don't want to be late."

Alana reluctantly got up and sighed as she grabbed her best friend's hand and pulled her along.

"If you are going then I am going as well."

Eva smiled at the gesture and simply walked hand in hand with her best friend. She knew for a fact that this meeting was going to be interesting. The Alpha's daughter would be attending. Something she had never done before.

Although Alana was training to become the next Alpha of the Pack, she always refused to attend the international Alpha meetings. She found them to be a waste of time. Eva, on the other hand, had been dying to go. The stories her father would tell her about the meetings always intrigued her. When she turned 18 she was finally of age to go but her father refused. He didn't want her to be exposed to all of those unmated Alphas. It took two years of groveling and 1 more of begging for Antonio to finally agree to let her attend.

The two women made their way to their shared room and changed. Alana wore a short flowy dress with long sleeves and a pair of leggings underneath. She paired her clothes with a pair of converse and tied her hair up in a bun.

Eva felt the textures of her clothing with her hands and picked out an outfit. All of her clothes were in blacks, greys, whites, and nude colors to help match them. Thanks to Alana, Eva never left the house dressed in a crazy way.

Eva wore a black blouse with a pair of white jeans. She paired it with a set of black flats and decided to tie up her hair into a ponytail.

Once both women were ready Alana grabbed her Best friend's hand and walked with her to the Alpha's Office. Or soon to be Alana's Office.

"Has the Alpha decided when he will be stepping down?" Eva questioned as they walked to Alexandrov's office.

"Father wants to wait until I finish college."

"Have you decided on your Beta and Gamma?"

Eva knew that although she had been adopted by the Beta family she had no right to the title since A. She wasn't their biological daughter and B. She was a Vampire.

Alana stopped walking and stared at Eva in a weird way.

"What are you talking about? Uncle Antonio will pass on the Beta title to you since you are his daughter."

"I am not his biological daughter, I don't have a claim to the title especially since I'm a vampire," Eva mumbled.

"What on earth is that suppose to mean? Eva, Uncle Antonio loves you like if you were his own child. What does it matter your race? I know for a fact that Uncle will name you as his successor"

"But I'm not-"

Eva was cut off in the middle of her sentence when a familiar scent hit her senses. Her father was close.

"My darling daughter, what seems to be the problem?" Antonio spoke as he walked up to Alana and Eva.

"Father, I shouldn't be your successor"

"Why is that?" Antonio questioned in amusement. He knew very well that his daughter was a stickler for the rules. Even when she was younger she loved to follow rules.

"I am not a werewolf and I'm not your daughter"

Those words stung Antonio. He hated when Eva would say such horrible things like that. It didn't matter if she was a werewolf or a vampire. She was HIS daughter and no one could convince him otherwise.

Misty and he raised that beautiful child together she was as much a part of this pack as anyone else.

He never understood why she would distance herself from the pack all the time. Everyone loved her and didn't care what her race was. As far as everyone was concerned she was part of the pack and that was all that mattered.

Antonio was partially glad she couldn't see the hurt on his face. He didn't want his daughter thinking he was mad at her or anything.

"You ARE my daughter and I never want to hear you say such a vile thing do you understand me?" Antonio seethed.

He had never once yelled at Eva but if she continued to insist that she didn't belong he knew he would lose it.

"Yes, Father" Were the simple words that escaped Eva's mouth.

She didn't want to argue with her father but she knew no matter how much the pack would say she was like them she wasn't. She was a vampire and no matter how much anyone argued it wouldn't change the fact that she was what she was.

"I will pass the Beta title to you and I expect you to take it. I know you want it more than anything and have spent most of your life working for it."

Eva's father had a point. All she wanted so far in life was to be the Beta of this pack. She lived the work and she found it very interesting. Unlike Alana who was being forced to take the Alpha title, Eva wished for it every day of her life. Nothing would have made her happier.

But Eva also knew that the rules stated that if the Alpha of a pack had more than one child they would be considered for the beta position before the Beta's children. And seeing as Alpha Alexandrov had Axel and Abigail as well they would claim the title of Beta and Gamma.

Alana grabbed Eva by the arm and started to walk into the building towards the Alpha's office.

Eva knew her father was walking in front of them simply because of his scent. He smelled like home and it was calming.

When they finally reached the entrance to the office Alana stopped. Both women waited for the Alpha to voice his command to allow them inside.

"Come in" was all Alexandrov had to say.

Alana and Eva walked in as Alana helped Eva to her seat.

"Where is your walking stick, Eva?"

"I told her to leave it behind since I would be with her," Alana spoke out as she plopped down on the chair next to Eva.

"I see, well Eva it seems you would like to join us on the International Alpha Meeting correct?"

"Yes Alpha" Eva mumbled.

Eva was a shy person but she knew when to be strong and fight back. When it came to her Uncle the Alpha. She always addressed him by his title and was very formal. Never once calling him anything else other than Alpha.

Alexandrov admired that quirk. She was always very formal. She kept her cool and never burst into anger. He knew she would make a wonderful Beta.

Although sometimes he did wish she would address him as Uncle instead of Alpha. She never did. Alexandrov contemplated using his Alpha command but he knew it was no use. Seeing as Eva was a vampire the Alpha command didn't work on her.

"I almost had to use my Alpha command on your father to let you go this year. We will be leaving tomorrow Morning, please make sure you are up and ready to go by 6 am tomorrow," Alex spoke out with authority.

Eva simply bowed down and exited the office with Alana by her side. Eva tried to contain her excitement, she didn't want Alana to tease her about being such a weirdo for liking those meetings.

She couldn't help herself from breaking out into a smile. Tomorrow was definitely going to be a fun day. At least for Eva, it would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 4.5K 20
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
8.4K 432 34
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
37.4K 1.2K 32
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
21.8K 813 14
Hello everyone, if you have read Rose's Swan all the way to the end then you know I've been talking about making a reaction book, well here it is. Th...