"You Can See Me?" // MINSUNG...

By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

In which it has been three years since Minho died left to roam what used to be his house. Not being able to b... More

CHARACTERS // Tralier
1. "You Can See Me?"
2."Who Are You!?"
3."What Happened.." Part 1
4."What Happened.." Part 2
5. "What happened..." Part 3
6. "Do you like cats?"
7. "OMG OMG OMG!"
8. "How Do You..."
9. "Happy Now?"
10."Best Birthday..."
11. "Always Be Happy.."
12 "True Happiness..." Part 1
13. "True Happiness" Part 2
14."He's Here!"
15. "Cute~"
YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!
16. "I love you.."
17. "I forgive you.."
18."Sleepover Tonight!?"
19."What's going on?"
QUESTIONS?
🌸ANSWERS🌸
20. "I'm Sorry Hyung!"
HEY GUYS
21. SeungJin's Story
22. "Lets Bring Minho Back!"
TAGGED
PLEASE READ!
24. "Remember Me..."
Epilogue
SWAAAGGGGGGGG
OMG

23."No longer exist...?"

4.5K 284 206
By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

"Okay well from what I can see Minho's last destination should be his were he rest. It will happen within the next few hours. Noticing it would be his last site this when he would disappear. We need to cast the spell as soon as that happens. The time between him disappearing and him ascending to heaven is the only time the spell will work."Moonbyul gazed at the three boys in front of her and smiled determinedly before looking back at the book. Flipping through a few pages to find the correct spell needed noticing it had been quiet a few years since she last needed to use it so had some trouble finding it at first.

"Alright...I'm going to need to go out to buy what's needed. Noticing it's still early we can go tonight better to get it done sooner then later. Though we may need some help noticing we need to go to the grave site to dig up Minho's body. The potion will be able to recarnate his body to its orginal form. Then you two and I will need to cast the spell right after for it to work. " She spoke while letting her gaze drift over the old wrinkled pages.

"Okay...God. I still can't believe this. I guess....we need to go explain this to the guys." Jisung mutter running his fingers through his fluffy blond locks. Seungmin and Minho nodding in agreement while Moonbyul clapped her hands together.

"Alright then, you boys go do that while I go buy and prepare everything. We go at Midnight." She finished the boys nodded before getting up and starting to make their way back down stairs to the waiting group of boys who were being forced to listen to jeongin sing and watch the baby shark video.

Seungmin clapping his hands together to get the boys attention and once he did he gave them a serious look causing them to glance at one another confused.

"So guys. Good news. Theres a way to bring Minho back-" he started.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Chan shouted before Felix was springing up as well.

"What the fuck!? That's kinda creepy-" He whined causing Changbin to roll his eyes and pull his boyfriend back onto his lap.

"Yes I know, but it's what Minho wants." Jisung added in giving the group a small smile. "Either way we're going to need your guys help..." he finished off causing Seungmin to nod in agreement.

"Yes, and we're going to need help from well a couple of you. We can't all go there we'd get caught."Seungmin muttered glancing over the group. "Chan,Woojin and Changbin Hyung you guys should come with us. You all were his best friends or closets to him after all. " He smiled apologetically to Felix,Jeongin and Hyunjin but they nodded in understanding.

"I agree plus Jeongin doesn't need to be around for this. Mom would kill me if something happened to him." Hyunjin sighed while Jeongin just rolled his eyes.

"I'm an adult!" He huffed causing the rest to snicker. Chan reaching over to pinch the boys cheek.

"Cute~" The blonde cooed causing the youngest to once again let out a small huff annoyed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Anyway...Hyung's please help us out." Jisung asked clasping his hands together in a pleading action. The three males in question just nodding and giving a thumbs up happy to help.

"Of course, Jisungie. It would mean the world to have our best friend back." Woojin smiled. The boy not being able to hold back how thankful he was sprung forward to give the elder a tight hug. In which Woojin returned with a chuckle.

"So what do we have to do?" Changbin questioned curiously while playing with his boyfriend's small hands.

"Well...you see....we kinda have to go dig up Minho's body-" Jisung mumbled glancing at the ghost before looking back at the other.

Felix and Jeongin's eyes went wide at the information before letting out a sigh relieved. "Oh my god- I'm glad I can't go! That would be fucking scary!" Felix gasped though of course not without getting a smack on the head by Chan who was sitting next to him and had let it slide the first time.
"Hyung!! Stop hitting me!" He hissed rubbing his head with a pout.

"Then watch your mouth! Or I'mma shove a bar of soap in it next time!" His brother threatened causing the boy to let out another whine before pressing his face to his boyfriend's chest that muffled out the string of curses that left his mouth next.

Changbin chuckling and turned his head to press a few little kisses against the boys forehead to get him to calm down in which he did after a few seconds.

Jeongin on the other hand had scrunched up his nose finding the situation weird. "Minho hyung willl probably...look really creepy-" he shuddered at the thought of how decomposed his body probably was. It had been three years after all.

"Yes very true so it's good you won't see. Knowing you, you'll have nightmares and try to sleep in my bed for a year-" Hyunjin scoffed with a roll of his eyes. While most of the boys cooed at this Jeongin was throwing a pillow at his older brother.for exposing him. Though Hyunjin being as cool as he was effortlessly caught it giving the boy an unbothered look.

Seungmin let out a small giggle at the two boys interaction and moved over to his boyfriend to peck his cheek. "Alright then, how about I bring you three home? We need to prepare for later." Seungmin suggested as Hyunjin gave him a small hug with a nod.

"Alright, let's go guys. We'll see you hyungs later." Hyunjin smiled standing up from the couch while stretching out his long limbs. Jeongin and felix following suit.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Felix....please don't burn the house down-" Chan pleaded before Woojin just shook his head while holding up a hand.

"Actually just stay over Hyunjin's and Jeongin's. They can afford to buy a new house." Woojin demanded causing Jisung to snicker softly while Felix stuck his tongue out at his best friend who did it back.

"Alright guys, let's go!" Seungmin yelled already at the door with his keys.

"Bye guys! Can't wait to see again Minho Hyung!" Jeongin grinned waving at everyone in the room.

"Yeah later guys. Good luck." Hyunjin smiled heading out with his brother and boyfriend.

"Right! oh and Binnie Binnie~ be careful! I'll miss you and love you and and....yeah- " Felix laughed pressing a kiss to his boyfriends lips quickly before running out to meet the others. "Later Hoes!" He laughed and went to get in the car.

A few minutes later and they could hear the car turn on and pull off indicating that they left. Jisung looked to the three boys left and gave them a soft smile.

"Baby, tell them what's going to happen afterwards." Minho finally spoke up after staying quiet the whole time. He was still worried at the fact he wouldn't even know about Jisung if everything went as planned. As well as the fact that no one would even know any of this existed. "I need to know their opinions. " He whispered causing Jisung to sigh nervously as he looked to the other three again.

"So...guys. theres something else we didn't mention." The honey blonde started causing the three older boys to raise a brow confused. Chan motioning for him to continue. "The thing is, if this works this time period will be erased and none of us will remember or know what has happened these past few years. Everything...will go back to exactly how they were three years ago. " he muttered softly. It was silent as the three took in the information before someone finally spoke up.

"Wait wait- so your basically saying we are going back to the past and this future will no longer exist?" Changbin questioned surprised before Woojin continued.

"We'd be erasing this timeline completely?" He questioned and Jisung just nodded in response.

"Yes and I'm sorry I didn't say anything first. I was scared you wouldn't agree but this would be the best for Minho! He had so much he wanted to do and he just died so unfairly. " He rushed out his words trying to convince the three to still go through with the plan.

"But...that means the whole night would repeat itself no? How would we be able to know to stop his dad?" Chan asked slowly thinking over the dreadful night. A pang in his chest causing him to frown just imagining having to go through the whole situation again.

"That's the thing...because of me and Seungmin's abilities we will be able to keep our memories of this timeline. So Seungmin will be able to stop it from happening." The youngest assured which caused the boy to just nod again. The room going quiet again for a few minutes before Chan was finally speaking up again.

"Okay, well still do it. This is for Minho after all." He smiled with a firm nod of his head. Woojin giving his boyfriend a worried glance having other thoughts but Chan seemed so determined which caused Woojin to agree as well after a moment.

"Alright...we're in then." Changbin nodded along with Woojin. Jisung just smiling at them relieved moving to give each of them a hug.

"Thank you...seriously it means a lot." He whispered before standing up again and running his fingers through his hair as he glanced up at Minho who was staring at his friends with a soft smile. "So we need to leave by midnight to meet my mom at the grave yard. In the meantime I'm going to spend my last bit of time with Minho..." Jisung mumbled a bit shyly before he was taking hold of the ghost's hand and tugging him back upstairs and to his room leaving the other boys in the livingroom.

"Alright then...I'm going to go nap in Seungmin's room. I'll see you guys later." Changbin smiled patting Chan's shoulder before pushing himself up to go to said boys room. With Felix gone he could catch up on his sleep for a few hours.

With Changbin out of the room it left the couple alone. Chan turning to look at his boyfriend with a bright smile. "Isn't this great? Minho will be back and we can all be happy again!" He chirped excitedly. Woojin though just let out a small hum deep in thought a slightly disturbed expression on his face.

"Woojinnie...what's wrong?" Chan asked placing a hand on the elders thigh noticing how bother he seemed to be. Woojin just let out a sigh as he glanced up at Chan with a small frown.

"Its just...if we are going back to the past. That means we will no longer be together and you'll most likely end up with Minho." The elder whispered finally letting out what was on his mind. At this Chan's eyes widened just a bit since he didn't think that far ahead.

Chan stayed silent for a moment letting his gaze leave the others for a moment to look at his lap in thought before looking back to Woojin. The sweetest of smiles pulling onto his lips while his eyes shined with love and adoration for his lover.

"Woojin...I love you so much. More then anyone could ever imagine." He started raising a hand to cup his lovers cheek caressing it gently. "I know that your my destiny and that we are ment to be together...heck I'm pretty sure you're my soulmate if that's even an actual thing. " He chuckled causing Woojin to crack a smile as well. "Anyways what I'm trying to say is if we truely belong together, we'll find each other again." He finished off with a nod which caused Woojin to just smile more before letting out a small chuckle.

"You're so cheesy- " He started causing Chan to pout ready to complain but Woojin stopped him before he could. "But I agree...I love you so much too, Chan. I'll make sure to make you mine again." He smiled causing a small blush to form on the younger's cheeks. Woojin cooing at this before he leaned forward to press their lips together in a sweet, loving but simple kiss. "Let's cuddle and watch some movies? We should spend this time to do what we love most which is..."

"Being in each others arms." Chan finished off with a soft laugh before Woojin was pulling him down ontop of him. The snuggled close on the comfy couch and Woojin reached for the remote turning on a random movie being more focused on cuddling his lovely boyfriend for what could possibly be the last time.

Upstairs with MinSung

Jisung sighed softly as he flopped onto his bed and stared up at the light on his ceiling. He may have looked totally into the whole situation but he was still mentally freaking out. It had been two amazing months with Minho and it was killing him inside that he would be losing the other but seriously this was for the best. If they didn't do this then he would be loosing Minho forever and Jisung would much rather have him around even if he had not a single clue of who he was or if he even existed.

"Baby boy.." Minho's voice suddenly breaking the boy from his thoughts and he tilted his head slightly to look over at his boyfriend who sat on the bed with his back leaned against the head board. "C'mere, my love." He whispered causing Jisung to instantly sit up amd crawl over to his lover. Caging the males hips between his thighs before settling down on his boyfriend's lap.

Minho placing his hands on the boy's thighs giving them a small squeeze before sliding them up to rest on the smaller boy's hips. "Jisung, you know I love you right?" The ghost whispered as he stared into his boyfriend's watery eyes already knowing that the tears were getting ready to fall.

"I know...I love you too." The boy whispered sliding his arms around the older boy's neck. A soft smile forming on Minho's lips.

He was taking the time to once again memorize every single one of the boy's features. To the way his hair framed his face, to how his two front teeth slightly stuck out and his slightly chubby cheeks that remind everyone of a rabbit or squirrel. As well as the way his eyes still shone so brightly even when filled to the brim with tears.

"No matter what happens when we meet again I want you to promise to never give up on me. Okay? " He asked causing the boy to let out a shakey breath. A few tears finally spilling over and cascading down his cheeks.

"I promise." He whispered. At the response a wide grin stretched onto the ghost's lips and Jisung found himself becoming breathless just from the site of it. That same eathernal smile and expression he fell for the moment he met Minho still taking his breath away. The same smile he knew he was going to fall back in love with the moment he would meet his beloved again.

Minho raised a hand to cup the boy's cheek and wiped away the few tears that continued to fall like little raindrops. "No crying baby. Let's cherish this moment we have together." The ghost whispered cupping the other cheek to caress his thumb over the supple flesh before he was tugging his face forward gently and pressing their lips together. Hearts racing as fireworks blew up in their chest and the butterflies refusing to calm down in their stomachs as their lips moved together in a passionate exchange of love.

It was a few minutes before they were finally breaking apart. Jisung being left panting to try and regain his breathing while Minho just watched him catch his breath with loving eyes. His hand raising to run his fingers through the boy's hair before pulling Jisung against his chest and sliding down so they were laying comfortably in the bed. Limbs tangling together as they nuzzled close to each other with Minho's head resting against Jisung's chest listening to his rapid heartbeat. Something he couldn't wait to have and experience again for real.

It didn't take long for the boys to end up drifting asleep with the thoughts of how their lives were going to turn out once everything was said and done. Hoping that they would once again find each other in the future.

-------------------------------
Hey hey guys~
Hope you enjoy~❤

Byee~

RubberDucky Out~~~~~~~~❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
9.7K 253 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
5K 247 10
Jisung is a little, Minho is his caregiver. Just a best friend looking out for the other... what could go wrong? Started: October 2022
403K 21.4K 49
[COMPLETED] ❝ stan j.one, stan 3racha. ❞ ❝ uhm .. that's nice? ❞ in which minho randomly went on omegle to spread his love for 3racha's j.one. AN OME...