Chained To My Fate: Highschoo...

By Super761

A Young man stuck with an unwanted fate He fights against it with all he has but can he win and obtain freedo... More

Bio and Ability
Chains that bind me
The Arrow's Purpose
A Devilish Encounter
Fallen from Grace
Heaven's plan
Returning with a new life
Devils and a human
This is what a devil does?
An Unseen Enemy And Evolution
Man in the Mirror part 1
Man in the mirror part 2
Will i ever get a break?!
A Breif Respite... Or At Least i Thought So
The Rush Of Anger
Saving The Nun
Going Hunting
Boring Everyday Life
A Cocky Chicken and a Killer
Season one end
The Glory Gods
First of a New Challenge
Normality In Hiding
Never Stopping
A Short Breather Is What We Want
Nearing The Goal
The Trap Laid
A Requiem, For All
Is It Best To Forget?
Strange Happenings
Fighting For Safety
A Way To Fix This
Goal Of The Rightous
An Off Day
What Could Have Been
Coming Back
Unclouded Actions
D4C Attacks
A Race...
To The End (Finale)

Figure In Black

4.2K 69 25
By Super761

The creature charged at me with insane speed and grabbed my shadow, it began to morph as i shouted in pain. My shadow turned into Sex pistols as he opened his mouth.

Damnit! He was able to force out my sacred gear! The arrow shot forward but i managed to grab it in my hand but it sliced it.

Me: It's... Too Strong!

Kicking it's feet out the creature tripped and gave me the oppurtunity to attack back.

Me: Sex Pistols!

They climbed into my gun before i fired four shots at it, they were riding on the bullets before passing them around to eachother while kicking them through the creature.

Sex Pistols: YEEEHAAAH!

I stepped back and out the shadow of the building as the creature stumbled. I took a step into the buildings shadow and it appeared infront of me ready to strike.

Backing away it stopped and paced around the shadow of the building. So that's how it works! It can only move in shadows but extremely fast

Number One: I don't feel good

They disappeared as i stared at them in shock, soon a new figure replaced it and it was Gold Experience!

It swapped out my gear when it sliced through my hand! Well maybe it's more suited to the occasion at hand since i've ran out of bul-

?: HEY! What did you do to him!

I turned around to see a short guy with a blue school outfit and spiky white hair.

Me: I didn't do it!

?: Like hell you didn't i was watching what happened from the restaurant!

Wait! That means he saw the lighter being re-lit! The shadow from the building passed by where he was and i called out to him.

Me: Quick get out that shadow!

He looked to me confused before the creature which i can omly assume to be a sacred gear grabbed his shadow.

It appeared as a short figure which was white and had a row of green orbs on it's head and the number 3 strewn about it.

?: You saw the lighter be re-lit didn't you!? I'll give you two options, be pierced by the arrow or die!

I ran over to them before using Gold Experience to grab the arrow, it cut my palm before i had Gold Experience hit it with it's life giver ability.

Gold Experience performed a rush attack as his senses went bersek as it let out a cry

Gold Experience: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

The creature fly back abit before it disappeared into the shadows again, it grabbed the guys foot before i had Gold Experience a lamp post and turned it into morning daises.

The sunlight touched it as it sunk into the ground shouting in pain. It touched a shadow that was close by and disappeared into it.

The guy climbed out of the shadow and stared at me accusingly as i rubbed my sore hand.

?: Explain what's going on!

Me: My name is Y/N

?: Koichi

Me: Listen Koichi i saw the guy get killed by whatever that thing was but i know how to beat it!

Koichi sighed before allowing me to continue.

Me: We need to get it into the shadow on something that can move then draw it out into the sunlight

He nodded before we began running towards a side walk where some trees were.

Koichi turned around and stopped for a moment as i looked back at him.

Koichi: It's gone!

Suddenly my feet had been grabbed and i was dragged down, it was the sacred gear! But how did it get here.

I looked up and saw crows! Damnit! It moved throught the crows shadows!

?: You saw the lighter be re-lit didn't you!? I'll give you two options, be pierced by the arrow or die!

I had Gold Experience try and kick the sacred gear as it let out a cry

Gold Experience: MUDA MUDA!

Sadly it was able to dodge all of them but it's arms were heavily weighed down when Koichi used his own Sacred Gear

Koichi: Echoes: Act Three! Three Freeze! This is my Echoes ability, the closer i get the heavier an object gets.

It tried to struggled to get up as it opened it's mouth and the arrow came closer.

Koichi: It's not budging! Soon your ankles will snap! Echoes! Undo Three Free-

Me: No! I've been waiting for an ability like this.

The tree behind me had a branch snap off as Koichi whipped his head around to see it.

Me: My Sacred Gear, Gold Experience has the ability to give life so i made that tree live through it's whole life and now it's decaying

Koichi: But it's over ten metres away- i see you grew the roots under your feet!

The tree fell as the Sacred Gear was bathed in sunlight, it shouted in pain and tried to reach the crack by my feet but Gold Experience stomped on it's feet before covering the whole.

Me: Koichi, could you move to the right abit?

Koichi: Hmm? Like this

I pointed forward before tilting my head then i had Gold Experience unleash a flurry of blows on the Gear while letting out a cry.

Gold Experience: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

It went flying into the air as i pointed at it with my arm slightly raised.

Me: You told me i had two choices while you only have one. Bask in the sunlight! That's your only choice

It burnt in the sun and disappeared before the sun was hiden behind some clouds. Turning to Koichi he let out a sigh of relief

Koichi: I really owe you, i've been hinting the source of these Sacred gear users for weeks now

Me: Huh?

Two white wings sprouted from his back and a halo appeared above his head, he smirked as i looked at him im shock

Me: You're an angel?!

Koichi: Yep! I'll let this slide for now and if possible give you a good word with the big guy upstairs

Me: T-Thanks man

He just waved to me before a pillar of light surrounded him and blinded me for a moment before blasting off. I walked over to the dead guy and picked up the lighter before the guy vanished?

I shock my head before pocketing the lighter, i felt movement from the gun in my waist band and pulled it out to see the Sex Pistols?!

Me: What... what are you guys doing here?

Number Two: We got bonded to this gun!

Number Six: It's awesome-

?: Y/N...?

I turned around to see Asia who looked scared, confused and ashamed.

Me: H-Hey...

(Lemme know what you think)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.4K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
476K 11K 57
You were just a normal Highschool student until you stumbled into a fight that will change your life, forever. Discover what will happen in this biza...
42.1K 1.8K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
605 26 10
Izuku Midoriya, A once quirkless and harmless boy suddenly gained use a sentient quirk but it wasnt no quirk but a stand! Izuku will meet new friends...