HIS EYES ON YOU *smut warning*

By mydarkeyed

~ OT7 SMUT FIC ~ You have been best friends with Mark since high school. Once he joined GOT7 and became famou... More

Plump Lips
Lollipops & Kisses
"Babydoll"
Spanking & Beer
Drunken Cuddles
Hot Breakfast (smut)
Expensive Boys
Kinky Jr.
Steamy Showers (smut *dom/sub*)
Wake Up Call
The Favor (smut *bdsm*)
Coffee & Interruptions
The Club Grind
Camera Shots (smut *threesome*)
Two Promises
Awkward Massages
Unexpected Guests
Cookies with Daddy (smut *spanking*)
Asking for Trouble (smut)
Bail Out & Dancing
Your Best Best Friend
Jackson's Surprise
Q & A TIME
Q & A Responses
Just Leader Things
Missions Impossible
Baby Boy (smut *dom/sub switch*)
Splash Zone
Bed Time
Sugar and Spice (smut *overstimulation*) PART ONE
Sugar and Spice (smut *overstimulation*) PART TWO
Marky Mark Say What
Cocktail Hour (smut *toy in public*)
Dinner Time (smut *semi-public*)
Jelly Bean
Ride
The Hangover
The Hangover Part II

Wet (smut)

14.8K 187 67
By mydarkeyed

Once the movie ends, Jackson turns on all the lights to wake everyone up. Everyone grumbles, but they wake up eventually. 

"So, Yugyeom has to jump into the pool," Jackson states. 

"WHAT? NO!" Yugyeom objects.

"You asked Y/N to go with you to get water during the movie. Therefore, you talked during the movie." Jackson explains. 

Youngjae started laughing. 

"Yugyeom-ah. That was the rule. You should do it." Jaebum says. 

Yugyeom frowns as everyone tries to hype him up. Once everyone starts chanting his name, he gets up. Everyone follows him into Jaebum's backyard. It's just starting to get dark outside now, so the pool lights are already on. Yugyeom runs and leaps into the pool. You and the rest of the crew all cheer for him. Yugyeom surfaces and swims to the side. You walk over and offer him a hand. He takes it and pulls you into the pool with him. 

"What the FUCK, Gyeomie," you yelled once you swam to the surface. 

He, along with everyone else, started laughing. 

You two got out, and Jaebum handed you a towel. 

"So, I forgot a change of clothes, because I didn't think I'd be getting wet. Does anyone have extra clothes I can borrow." You asked. 

"It is my house, so I have clothes in my room you can use," Jaebum offers. 

You nod and follow him back into the house. He takes you up to his room and puts some clothes on the bed for you to change into. 

"Do you want me to help you change?" JB asked with a cheeky grin. 

Before you could answer, you hear a loud crash coming from downstairs. 

"JAEBUM, CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND?" You heard Jinyoung yell from downstairs. 

Jaebum pointed to the door and you nodded. He left, closing the door behind him. You took off your soaking wet onesie and draped it over a chair for now. You then took off your soaking wet tank top and leggings. You decided to keep your bra and underwear on, even though they're a little damp as well. You bend over to grab the sweatpants JB left out on the bed for you, but you hear the door creak open. 

"You're back already?" You asked, not even having to turn around to guess that it's Jaebum.

He probably has a great view of you right now, in just your underwear and bra. You wonder if he will be able to control himself.

"Uh, I'm sorry.." a voice trailed off. 

You turned in shock to see Yugyeom standing in the doorway, staring at you. Once you turned around, he covered his eyes with his hands. 

"Sorry! I was just looking for a sweatshirt. I thought you'd be changing in the bathroom. I didn't mean to..." He stammered. 

He stood there with his hands over his eyes, and you were too shocked to move. 

"Wait, why did you say 'You're back already?'. Who were you expecting to come in when you were changing?" He asked, peaking through his hands. 

"I... uh.." You trailed off. 

You couldn't tell him the truth. He would definitely tell someone if he knew. There was no lie you could possibly make up to cover this. You're going to have to get out of it another way. 

"Gyeomie, come here for a second," you beckoned him to come closer. 

He seemed shocked, but he wasn't going to argue about it. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Likely so no one else would see you half-naked. He walked towards you, trying to focus on your face, and not the rest of your body. It must be very difficult for him, because your bra is all lace, and slightly see-through. Your underwear is lace as well, and it's a thong. 

"Can you help me unhook my bra?" you asked, turning around for him. 

At this point, you were just trying to avoid the question he asked earlier. You are also having some fun with this as well. You want to see how far this can go. How long can Yugyeom control himself for? You're about to find out. 

"You want me to..." Yugyeom's voice was so soft and quiet. 

"It's wet, so I have to take it off, but I'm having trouble with the hook." You explain to him. 

You hear him step closer. You can feel his light breath at the back of your neck. You feel his hands on your back, softly undoing the clasp of your bra. You slowly pull it off and lay it on the bed. You turn to face Yugyeom, who looks like he's about to burst at this point. 

"Y/N, what are you doing..?" He asks nervously. 

He is still towering above you, trying not to look. He really can't help it though.

"You had your face buried in my chest all during the movie, isn't this what you wanted?" You asked him tauntingly. 

Jackson's words are starting to slip back into your mind. You can do what you want, with who you want. Yugyeom seems to like it anyways, otherwise, he would have left the room by now. 

"Yes, y/n. I just didn't think it would... happen." He said, honestly. 

Yugyeom's eyes became needy. He drew closer and began kissing your neck delicately. He left a trail of kisses from your neck, up to your lips. He placed his lips to you softly, and you could sense his hesitation. His hands cupped your face, and you leaned your body against his. The kiss continued to grow deeper. You could feel his urges grow stronger with each breath he took in between each kiss. His hands moved down to massage your breasts, making your breathing grow heavier. You moaned into the kiss, not wanting to break it. 

"Y/N, you're so hot, baby." He whispered against your lips.

He was driving you insane at this point. You just wanted more. You unzipped his wet onesie, leaving him in a white T-shirt and boxers. You broke the kiss for a moment to remove his shirt. Then you continued, slipping your tongue into his mouth. Yugyeom grabbed the back of your thighs and hoisted you up so that your legs were around his waist. He then sat down in one of those comfy chairs in JB's room, allowing you to straddle him. Your hands trailed down his chest and over to his boxers. 

"Ah fuc-" was all he managed to get out. 

Your hand was rubbing against his bulge, and you could tell he couldn't take it. You reached underneath his boxers and pulled it out. You stroked his member with one hand and placed your other hand over his mouth. 

"Don't make a sound, baby," you whispered in his ear. 

You felt his member get harder in your hands as you pumped. You didn't know how much longer he could stand it. You kissed again, this time, he slid his tongue into the kiss. His one hand gripped your ass, while the other was pulling your underwear to one side, leaving you exposed. He lifted you up slightly, and placed his member directly underneath you. He paused for a moment and pulled away from the kiss. His eyes looked directly into yours as he placed your body down slowly on his member. 

"Fuck, Yugyeom-ah," you moaned. 

His lips parted slightly and he smiled. He looked down at your body as you ground on him. He is very deep inside you, and it feels so damn good. He let you work him up a bit more as his hands traveled up and down your body. You buried your face in his neck and began sucking softly. Yugyeom's head tipped back as you started kissing his sweet spot. He let out a quiet moan from the pleasure you gave him. You pulled away and met his intense gaze. It's his turn now. 

He started thrusting up into you, slowly and deeply. He took your right nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it, making you want to scream out in pleasure. His one hand was keeping you steady as he thrust in and out of you, while the other was gently placed around your throat. His hand squeezed lightly around it, just enough so you are still able to breathe. The way he moved in and out of you so slowly, just made you feel every inch of him. His was by far the biggest you've had yet. You whimpered softly, and he brought his gaze back to your face. Seeing your eyes roll back in pleasure just made him want to fuck you harder. 

He picked you up once more and walked over to the bed. He then placed you down gently and turned you over to lie on your stomach. He stuck his member inside of you again, and this time, you felt him go deeper. Each thrust was getting harder and harder. He had to cover your mouth with his hand to keep you quite, and he grabbed your hair with his other hand. He tugged on your hair with each thrust, making you moan more into his hand. Your muffled moans were only driving him more and more crazy. 

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum," he whispered into your ear as he fucked you from behind. 

"Yugyeo- ahh. Mmm, " was all you could manage as his thrusts became faster. 

His hands wrapped around your waist as he pulled your body against his, continuing to hit it from the back. All you hear is heaving breathing and the sound of skin slapping against skin. He kept his one hand on your waist, pressing you against him. His other hand trailed up to your mouth, as he could tell you are getting louder. You feel so much pleasure at this moment that you couldn't handle anymore. Your legs became week, and Yugyeom felt your walls squeeze against him as you came. You moaned against his hand and nearly collapsed onto the bed. 

"Oh, baby, just hold on. I'm almost there," he said, gripping your waist to hold you up. 

Your legs squeezed together, making it easier to stand, but also causing Yugyeom's member to slide into you deeper. It became slightly more painful, but you still loved it. His thrusts became faster, and he pushed you down against the bed. Your face is now buried in a pillow, and your ass was tilted up, giving Yugyeom much easier access. 

"Baby-ah," he managed, with a shaky breath. 

He immediately pulled out of you, and you felt warm liquid dripping down your back. After a moment of his heavy breathing behind you, he walked over to the other side of the room. He grabbed the towel you were using to dry yourself before and cleaned off your back. 

"I'll just go throw this in the laundry," he said chuckling. 

You are in disbelief that that just happened, and also at how good it was. You never imagined Yugyeom to be the first one to fuck you like that. You got off the bed and turned towards him.

"Y/N, that was amazing," he said, fixing his boxers. 

"You were amazing, " you said planting a kiss on his lips once more. 

Yugyeom smiled at you. Just then, there was a knock on the door. 

"Y/N? Are you okay? You've been in there for a while.." Jaebum's voice asked. 

"I'm fine!" You replied, "I was just looking at all the ... stuff in here."

"Uh, okay, well, we're having dinner soon so hurry up."

Yugyeom let out a breath he was holding in. 

"If he finds out, he's gonna kill me." He said, putting his T-shirt back on. 

"Because you fucked me, or because you fucked someone in his room?" You asked curiously. 

"Maybe both. You never know with JB."

You both finished getting dressed, and you both walked over to the door. As you reached for the handle, Yugyeom spun you around and pulled you close. His eyes were wide, and much more innocent-looking then before. 

"Y/N, I really enjoyed that," He said hesitantly, "but we can't tell anyone about.. this..."

"I did too, and I won't tell anyone about us." You agreed with him. 

"Us?"

The corner of his lip lifted a bit when he asked that. You blushed and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. He cupped your face in his hands. As you pulled away, he tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear. He then took your hand in his, and the two of you began to head downstairs. 

"Where are you going to tell them you were this whole time?" You asked. 

"I'll just say I was in the bathroom or something." He replied.

You and Yugyeom got downstairs and everyone was swarmed around a bunch of boxes of pizza. You grabbed two slices and sat down on the couch next to BamBam. He scootched closer to you and nudged you with his elbow. 

"You look cute in JB's clothes," he said with a grin. 

You giggled and he smiled at you. You looked over and saw Jinyoung sweeping up some broken glass. It looked like it was a lamp or something. You figured that's probably what the crash was, and what he called JB downstairs for. 

"Yugyeom, where were you?" Jackson asked.

"I was in the bathroom upstairs." He replied, taking a bite of his pizza. 

"Why didn't you go to the one downstairs?" Jinyoung asked, finishing his sweep job. 

Yugyeom paused for a moment, and you prayed that he had an excuse to come up with. 

"There's a bathroom down here?!" He asked, shocked. 

Youngjae and you both started laughing. You guess that's a pretty good excuse. Everyone went back to eating their pizza. It's only 8:00 at night, but it feels like it's much later to you. You were kind of tired from... you know. 

"I know what we can do now!" Jackson exclaimed. 

"What?" Youngjae asked. 

"Truth or Dare."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
592K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
130K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...