RED

By snffbeebee

Y/N has been hunting since she was 18. She's seen and faced things that nightmares are made of, but when she... More

RED Part 1
RED Part 2
RED Part 4
RED Part 5
RED Part 6
RED Part 7
RED Part 8
RED Part 9
RED Part 10
RED Part 11
RED Part 12
RED Part 13
RED Part 14 (Final)

RED Part 3

897 26 0
By snffbeebee

You heard the sigh loud and clear and you had a feeling that this wasn't news to him.

" You already knew that didn't you. "

" Yeah..I found him a few months back then lost him again. He's been running with Crowley. So you've seen him? "

" Yeah, the asshole knocked me out and tied me to a chair. "

" What?! Why? "

" No damn clue, but I wasn't sticking around to find out. "

" How did you even get away? "

" He left me alone in a motel room...said he had some business to take care of. "

" Where are you? "

" I'm getting my was out of Texas as we speak."

" No, Y/N stay put..You're the closest thing I've come to a lead in weeks. We need to find him. "

You took in a deep breath. You had every intention of speeding straight out of this place..but you knew that Sam was right. You needed to find him.

" Fine..meet me at the 4th street bar. "

" I'll be there as soon as I can. "

You ended the call, tossed your phone on the seat, then squealed your tires as you made a u-turn and headed back into town. There was so much going through your head as you drove to the bar. When you stepped inside you seen an empty booth in the far back corner and slid into it. You looked around, hoping not to run into those black eyes again just yet. You were trying to wrap your head around the fact that, the man you loved 10 years ago, that sweet, Love you in his own way man ..was a Demon. You got lost in your thoughts for about 45 mins, then you heard your name. You looked up from the table to see Sam. That baby face that you remembered was now one of a man with stubble on a strong jaw. Those once innocent eyes, now held stories of pain and loss. The skinny frame, that was now well just huge and you were sure covered in scars. But that smile that came across his face, was still the same. Warm, comforting and familiar. You stood up and shook your head with a little laugh.

" What? " He asked.

" Nothing, just the last time I seen you, you were just this tall skinny kid..but now..well you're a frigging beast Sam. " You could help but laugh again.

He shook his head, laughing along with you, then he wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you into a tight hug.

" It's really good to see you Y/N " He said as he pulled back and looked at you.

You took in a deep breath remembering what this reunion was all about.

" Yeah, minus the circumstances. " You breathed out.

The smile faded from his face as you both sat down in the booth.

" What exactly happened? You said he tied you to a chair? " Sam asked, running his fingers through his hair.

" I came here because a hunter needed my help with a Demon case.. I went to a random bar to grab a drink and that's when I seen him. I whopped his ass in a game of pool, we talked for a bit, had a few drinks then, he walked me outside and then I wake up in a motel room. "

Sam seen the emotion written all over your face, and he reached out and put his hand on yours, giving it a little squeeze. You shook your head, re living what happened not even 3 hours ago.

" Seeing him like that...That wasn't Dean. " You said, so sure of your words.

" I know, which is why I need you to help me find him. "

Taking in a deep breath, you remembered something that Sam had said on the phone.

" You said he was running around with Crowley? "

" Yeah.."

" You wanna find your brother..we find his boyfriend. " You smirked.

Sam seen the look on your face and knew you had a plan.

" What's the plan once we summon him? " He asked, as you guys made your way out of the smokey bar.

" The last I heard..The king of Hell had a little addiction. "

You didn't need to say anything else for Sam to know exactly where you were going with this. As you walked over to your car, you looked at him.

" Motel on Bridge street room 16, it's about 10 minutes away. "

You got in, revved your engine then you took off, Sam following behind you. When Sam came into the room, you had already got the stuff together and had it set up on the old table in the middle of the room.

" You sure about this Y/N ? " He asked as you sparked the match to life.

" It's a sure way to get information Sam. "

He nodded his head then you dropped the match into the bowl, then waited.

" Moose, it's been a while. "

Both you and Sam turned around to see Crowley standing in the kitchen area, hands in his pockets, in one of his signature black snazzy suits. He looked at you for a second and then a smirk pulled at his lips.

" And let me guess, you are the one who got away. You know he's looking for you right. "

" Where's my brother Crowley. " Sam demanded.

" Why? You think you're gonna fix him? Oh Samantha, he's not broken, he's new and improved. "

" Where is he? " You repeated.

When he just smirked at you, turning on your heels you walked over to the bed and pulled out a blood filled needle and walked to stand in front of him.

" And what pray tell might that be? " He asked.

You pulled on a smile of your own.

" A little birdie told me that you had a real craving for this stuff not that long ago. "

He let out a little chuckle.

" What are you gonna do, shoot me up with that stuff and get me to spill where your boy toy is? "

" That's exactly what I'm gonna do. "

He shook his head, and went to take a step forward, but stopped like there was a wall in front of him. His eyes looked up to the ceiling and to the floor and was confused when he seen nothing. You took a little black light from your back pocket and shown it underneath his feet to reveal a devil's trap.

" Invisible ink jackass. Now you can either just tell us where he is...or we can make this visit an all night deal. " You said, your eyes burning into his.

" I don't think you really want to find him... I mean if you wanted to help him, you wouldn't have ran off. "

His words set something off inside you and before you knew it, you sank the needle into his neck, emptied it then tossed it onto the bed. You watched as his face changed and went soft.

" I'm gonna ask you again, where's Dean? " You repeated.

He didn't say a word for another 4 hours. By this time Sam had sat him down on a chair. You were sitting in front of him, waiting for the moment he cracked. You could see it on his face, that he was close. The bliss on his face, as he enjoyed the rush that pulsed through his veins. You grabbed the last needle and just looked at him for a minute.

" What are you waiting for Darlin? " He said.

" Oh no, you want this, you tell me where he is. "

" I can't tell you. "

He stopped mid sentence as you started to empty the blood onto the floor.

" He's back at his motel room.. he's waiting for me, so we could leave this crap town. " He gave in, watching the blood drip from the tip of the needle.

Sam looked at you, as he took the needle and emptied the rest of it, smirking at Crowley.

" Thanks. " You started packing up your stuff.

" Wait a minute, you can't just leave me here. " Crowley yelled as I followed Sam out the door.

" Oh but I can. " You closed the door, with a smirk on his face.

Right then, you realized that worked as planned, but how was it going to be when you were face to face with those black eyes again.

" Y/N you alright? " Sam asked, as you stood with your car door open.

Taking in a shaky breath, you nodded your head.

" Let's go have a chat with your brother. "

You slammed the door closed, then again Sam followed behind you to Dean's motel room. When you seen the Impala, your heart skipped a beat as the fear started to consume you. Sam knocking on your window, broke you from your thoughts, and you stepped outside.

" Listen Y/N you don't have to do this. "

" He kidnapped me and tied me to a chair..yes I do. "

You let out a breath then walked over and stood in front of his door. Not bothering to knock, you gave one swift kick to the door and it flew open. You took one step inside to see an empty room. Sam searched the room and let out a frustrated sigh.

" Dammit. Where the hell is he? " He growled.

You looked around the room, then seen the keys on the nightstand beside the bed, on a piece of paper. Picking them both up, you read the words on the paper out loud.

" You've come this far Sammy, take her and go home..don't say I didn't warn you. - D. "

Gripping the keys in your hand, you looked at Sam.

" So what now? " You asked.

He ran his fingers through his hair.

" I have no fucking clue. I can't even being to know what's going on in his head anymore. "

When you looked at him, you could tell that he was exhausted, Chuck knows you were.

" Sam, why don't you get some sleep and we will try and figure something out tomorrow. " You said, putting the keys to Baby in his hand.

You looked around the room and those black eyes flickered in your mind.

" I can't stay in this room, so I'm gonna check into another one. Please try and sleep. " You closed the door behind you and let out a breath.

What the hell were you going to do now? You thought getting Crowley to spill, would have lead you right to him. Dean had always been smart but this Dean, just like Sam, you had no idea what his next move was going to be. After checking into another room, you got into a hot shower, then got into the small bed and closed your eyes, waiting for sleep. You were just about to doze off when you heard footsteps by the door inside your room. You reached underneath your pillow for your knife, only to find it not there. Right then the light switched on, and you turned to see Dean leaning against the wall, running his finger over the blade of your knife.

" I knew that you'd go straight to Sammy. "

You sat up in your bed and tried to steady your breathing, but you found it extremely difficult at that very moment.

" You had to know that I would keep tabs on you Y/N..you think I would leave you in a room by yourself, if I didn't want you to run off? "

" You wanted me to run? " You asked, confused.

" A lion always like to play with it's food. I wanted to see how far you would actually go to find me. "

He chuckled as he walked over and sat on the bed beside you. You froze the moment he sat down.

" Injecting Crowley with human blood, getting him to crack, smart. "

" Yet so stupid. Can we kill her now? " Crowley appeared by the door, and you knew he was pissed.

Dean's eyes trailed from your eyes, down your body then met your eyes again as that smirk you had seen earlier that night came across his lips again.

" Nah, I think she will be fun to have around for a bit. "

His words sent shivers down your spine. You went to shift in the bed, when his hand grabbed a hold of your wrist, and before you knew it, he snapped a handcuff around it.

" Give me your other hand sweetheart. "

" Screw you. " You breathed out.

He leaned down to your ear and his breath raised every hair on the back of your neck.

" Gladly baby, but not here. "

He sat back found your other hand and put the other cuff on it. He took a hold of your arm and pulled you to your feet.

" Let's go sweetheart, we can't be here when Sam wakes up to check on you, because you know he will. "

As much as this Dean scared the hell out of you, when he pulled his jacket off and put it around your bare shoulders, you knew that this simple gesture said that he was still in there...even if it was deep down. Your Dean was still in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.1K 51
(DeanXReader) Your a hunter. Well on the side, but full time yourown a bar that's on the side of a road in the middle of no where. Actually it's not...
208K 6K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...
1.1M 37.5K 43
Dean Winchester x Reader Synopsis: You're a Demon who is trying to erase all the bad you've done, by helping the Winchesters. But the price to be go...
61.8K 1.7K 47
I was taken by a vampire about 10 years ago. He made me stay on his nest. Everything ended when those two hunters came in the town. They killed 10 va...