Halo Legacy

By VanillaErmine61

This a halo and red vs blue fan story about a cqb spartan who finds himself on a weird planet that is secretl... More

The Legend himself
Making of a legend
My life stinks
My new life
Freelance Training
Time flies
Approved
Freelance Days
A Sangheili saves my life
My duty to the sangheili
Wanted by the UNSC
Decisions, Decisions
The new squad
The Gauntlet and Pathara
Lost
Survivors
Reunion
The Flood
The Column
Grey Team Assemble
Delta Squad
Floodnight
The Flooded Mall
Catch up
Sangheili Turf

ALERT

7 0 0
By VanillaErmine61

Sorry guys to post part of the story but I have been writing this for a while and want to write other story's and concepts for games but I will be back to continue this story because it is a story that I really care about. The remaining chapters will be released to together so I don't know long it will be until it is uploaded. I want to take my time with these chapters. I don't know if you could tell but part way through I started to get really interested into writing them so I slowed the story down to where I came up with the plot of the boom one chapter at a time instead of looking far into the future. Any way Legacy will return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 19
So this is based a few years after the death of Caden and this story follows a new spartan who shows up out of nowhere with no memories of who she is...
128K 2.7K 83
The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from the Covenant. While they were travelling t...
847 65 37
A book based off my friends and I, this story was written before Halo: Infinite was even announced. Please enjoy this giant adventure of 5 spartans...
370 59 21
The second season of the action-comedy series Red vs. Blue and part of the Blood Gulch Chronicles, written for reading pleasure on WattPad. When a mi...