Undercover FBI // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

"Ohh best friend? Do you always beat up your best friends? Do you always shoot and kill your best friends mom... More

Red J
History
Secret
Update
Meeting
Fight
Guards
Surprise
Awake
Temporary
Bunny
Still injured
Therapy
Yes
Walk
Beach
The day

Mole

1.2K 47 2
By btshandbook

Jimin's pov

I successfully made it out of Hoseoks "fortress".

I found out that we were in the woods so I picked a path and followed it until I hit a small town.

I rushed into the town but accidentally bumped into an elderly woman.

"Oh sorry," I said quickly picking up the stuff the woman dropped.

"Thank you," she smiled and then I handed her the papers.

"Um, ma'am could I borrow your phone real quick?" I asked and she nodded. The woman took out her phone and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I mumbled and started to call headquarters.

Once someone picked up the phone I quickly told them to send a chopper to my location immediately.

I thank the woman one more time before waiting for about 10 minutes until I heard a helicopter.

When it landed I got in and they rushed to get me to HQ where I went to Chanyeol's office and now immediately told him everything.

He called up the CIA and he told them what happened and that we are all going to meet at their headquarters in 40 so we had time to find the best agents and then we left.

~•~•~

"Chanyeol nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too Byunghun it has been too long," Chanyeol said hugging the elder.

"Ok, let's start leading to the vans. Chanyeol your agents can follow us as Jimin shows everyone the way to the Hopes house. We can talk more in the van." He said and we all walked out before getting into the cars. "So what do we need to know?" Byunghun asked turning on the radio that connected all the vans radios so everybody could hear.

"Well, one FBI agent Silver lock and 3 CIA agents Princess, Monster, and Ken all have been captured and tortured. They have already killed Ken so we need to hurry before they kill someone else, now drivers take a turn up here then we are going straight for about 10 minutes." I explained.

"Man Ken was a good agent but we will mourn for him later when we get the others out first."

"Agreed but Jhope has a lover, a spy who was in the FBI, with the named of N, he has been spying on us for a long time so be careful he is trained, armed and dangerous."

"WAIT N WAS THE MOLE THAT ASSHOLE! Well good because I had another spy in the mafia!" Chanyeol yelled the first part but calmed down as Byunghun quickly took action to calm his friend down.

We drove for a couple more minutes and parked a bit away from the mansion to make sure we didn't cross anything that could tell them we were here. We had a hacker, hack into the mansion, and make sure we were good before we started heading to the house.

Yoongi pov

We were in a room, blood rushing out of all three of us but we kept fighting for our lives when a small looking guy walked in with a computer.

"Hi I am with the FBI and I had been in here way longer than you but since Jimin got out we are speeding things up and he is here with some friends." He moved the computer towards us a bit more and I couldn't believe it. It was Jimin with an army of both FBI and CIA agents.

As I stared at the computer, Jimins eyes were scary as hell. He looked like he would kill anybody in his way, it was so hot.

As I was thinking the guy untied all of us and handed us some weapons, he then told us to follow him to where Jimin and everyone else was.

We all started walking, holding our patched up injuries that the guy, Woozi did before we left.

I had my gun close to me as I saw some of Hoseoks men coming our way and soon they surrounding us.

We all went back to back and did our best in shooting, however, we saw more guards start running our way.

I started losing hope but God was smiling down on me and an explosion of gunshots went off and most of the guys feel to the ground.

We looked to where the help came from and what I saw, I could have just called to the ground and cried like a little baby.

Jimin, all I saw was Jimin.

He was leading the agents with guns in their hands and some with swords all walking towards us.

Once Jimin and I locked eyes he ran over to me immediately brought me into a hug.

"Aw Yoongi nice to see you are ok.. ish." Chanyeol chuckled as Jimin pulled away. I turned to Jin and Namjoon who are now talking to some agents and Byunghun and just smiled but it fell when I saw Hoseok heading over to us with a group behind him.

3rd persons pov

Jimin stepped in front of the elder in a protective way as the rest of the Hope mafia members are surrounding them.

The CIA agents did the same as Jimin did with Yoongi, they made a protective circle around Namjoon and Jin.

Jimin had another gun and handed it to Yoongi as gunshots started going off.

Some agents had this new tech on them that if you lifted up your arm a shield would be activated.

Jimin yelled out an unknown word that all the agents seem to know as they lifted their arms up and the shields were activated protecting everyone for the gunshots.

When everything suddenly went silent all because the mafia members ammo ran out Jimin yelled out another word and the agent lowered their arms before they all started shooting the members along with Hoseok and Hakyeon, killing them all in seconds.

The agents then split up into two sets of teams.

One team went back inside the mansion to let loose all the prisoners in the mansion while the other team was sent back to the cars and were heading back to their headquarters.

Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were all seated together in a van as they drove for a couple more minutes before getting to an "abandoned" hospital than Chanyeol bought.

Nurses were outside with stretchers, waiting for all hell to break loose but were happy when not a lot of people showed up hurt.

They took Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon away in stretchers as they all passed out a couple of minutes before they got to the building.

Jimin was holding Yoongi's hand as they rushed him into surgery. However, they told Jimin to sleep in Yoongi's hospital room since he had to get fixed up too.

Jimin didn't know when he fell asleep but when he woke up Yoongi was awake and looking at him with tears in his eyes.

The younger quickly got up and hugged the elder. Yoongi allowed Jimin to cry in his shoulder but once he started to calm down Yoongi started kissing him all over his face making the younger laugh.

'Finally, everything is back in place.' Yoongi thought as Jimin laid his head down on his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I hope everyone is staying healthy and not getting sick like I am, so make sure you dress appropriately for this December weather

Here are some Byunghun and Chanyeol cute photos (just 2 photos)

Bts memes

Most savage for last

Ohhhhh roasted that Bitches ass haha well Bye Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.4K 21
Jeon Jungkook, a CEO of one the biggest companies by day and a cruel, dark serial killer by night by chance meets an enticing police officer who's ne...
282 25 10
"I wish to meet you in another life, under better circumstances. I promise I'll give you all the love you deserve then, and I'll never let go of you...
447K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
206K 9.5K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...