The Search for Cinderella

By alexisgracexo

Annabelle Kennedy is a normal sixteen year old unaffected by the craze of internationally famous Xavier Matth... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
LAST AUTHORS NOTE EVER
Playlist

Chapter 26

344K 11.7K 3.5K
By alexisgracexo

 CHAPTER 26

The voice of Ellen DeGeneres woke me up. And I'm pretty sure that's a sign it's going to be a good day. Of course Rose was in my room watching it instead of her own.

"Good afternoon Sleeping Beauty," She greeted. I slowly sat up, "What's the time?" I asked yawning.

"One o'clock in the afternoon, have a latr night?" She asked slyly and I felt my face grow flushed.

"Yeah, on a plane."

She smirked, "That's not what the marks on your neck suggest."

My hand flies to my neck, "What marks?" I leap out of bed to my bathroom mirror and sure enough there's a light trail of hickeys.

Idiot.

"So, you and Xavier?" She asks teasingly. Grabbing the conceiler Jo left behind, I attempt at covering it up.

"To be honest, I saw it coming."

I turn around to face her, "You did?"

"You're secret dissappearances, the way you behave when you're in the same room as he is."

I frown slightly, "What do you mean?"

She smiles warmly, "You do it unconsciously, both of you do. You mirror each other. He moves, you move. He sits, you sit. It's quite adorable."

My usually pale cheeks are definitely flaming bright red now.

"You know I was just waiting for you to tell me," She says softly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what was happening. I mean; I hated him, then we became friends, and then I started having feelings for him and now we're together." I blurted.

"You're together?!" She squealed. I tried shushing her as my door opened.

"Who's together?" Taliah asked.

"Justin and Selena," I blurted

Rose frowned at me, "No they broke up again."

"No they got back together again."

The next five minutes we spent arguing over Justin and Selena and their relationship. My phone buzzed letting me know that I had gotten tagged on a post on Instagram. And sure enough there was a video of Rose and I arguing over Jelena and the caption stating; #whyamievenfriendswithlosers.

#Becauseyourestupid I lamely replied back.

Eventually we made our way downstairs and I ate the leftover lunch for my breakfast.

"Are you guys ready for the Grande Finale?" Tahlia asked. I shrugged. Xavier was my boyfriend. Whether I win or loose it wouldn't matter. The thought ade me smile. A really creepy smile.

"When is it again?" Rose asked.

"This Saturday."

Five more days and it's all over. All the drama, all the games, all the glam. It was kind of scary as this place became a second home

"We might as well go out on out last five days." I said.

"Frozen yoghurt?" Taliah and Rose both said at the same time and we all headed out laughing.

Sometimes I overhear strange conversations. In weird places. Public toilets, change rooms, movie theatres. But I was not expecting to see Elliot and Charlie to walk into Yoghurtland. I didn't even know they knew each other time. The only time I've seen them interact was when Elliot was yelling at everyone. It was kind of amusing as they both were dressed fully in black with sunglasses and even Charlie was wearing a black baseball cap. They kind of look like secret spy agents. I don't think they saw Rose, Taliah and I when they slid into the booth next to us.

Rose kicked my foot and nodded towards them with a questioning look in her eyes. Of course she would find it odd especially if Charlie did not acknowledge her.

They were deep in discussion and of course we were intrigues. We slid down in our seats so they wouldn't see us, although the booths do offer us quite a lot of privacy.

"The shows nearly over and you guys still haven't proceeded with the operation. This is ridiculous." Elliot growled.

"We haven't had the oppurtunity -" Charlie tried to explain but Elliot cut in, "You've had heaps of time. It has to be done before this Saturday."

By now I took my phone out and sneakily press the record button on the conversation. I looked over to see Taliah had already done it.

"How the hell do you expect me and the rest of the guys to kidnap Xavier Matthews and hold him hostage for money. This is ridiculous!"

My heartbeat quickened.

"Just shout it out to the world why don't you." Elliot growled.

"I am an eighteen year old guy who joined the crew to gain experience; not join some plot with the old management team and you to kidnap Xavier. It's impossible anwyway. Especially near the end of the show."

"That's the point idiot, the more publicity for everything."

Charle scoffed, "It's impossible, have you seen the way he is guarded. He has more security then Barack Obama himself."

"Are you in it or not? You better choose carefully where you're loyalty lies." Elliot threatened him.

We heard Charlie sigh, "Ok, ok. I'll let everyone know that tomorrow night will be the night. He's going on a flight tomorrow to Florida for an interview."

"Well done. Don't mess this up."

Elliot stormed out and Charlie stood up and followed behind him. But not before he turned his head directly to us.

Oh crap, oh crap we're dead. Rose was shaking with fear and so was I. Charlie flipped off his sunglasses and gave Rose a knowing look and subtly nodded his head.

I breathed a sigh of release.

He was on our side, he knew we were here the whole time. He hurried out of the shop following Elliot and after around five minuted we hurried our way back to the mansion. I needed to find Xavier, and Mr. Matthews. Immediately.

We ran upstairs and I ran towards Mr. Matthews office, from memory. We were out of breath and slightly dissorriented as we knocked on the door in patience. He opened the door and looked somewhat surprsised when he saw all of us there.

"What can I do for you guys?"

Rose, huffing and puffing said, "We were out and heard a conversation between Elliot and an assistant crew member about Xavier, which you might want to here."

He opened the door and let us in. I didn't realise Xavier was there until he said, "Belle?" withh a lot of confusion.

I gave him a small smile when he came over and Taliah pulled out her phone to play the recording. Xavier and Mr. Matthews listened to it and gave each other worried looks. When it finished Rose quickly said, "Charlie, the assistant he was with, knew we were there the whole time and said these things on pupose to that we would find out and be able to tell someone before it was too late."

Mr. Matthews nodded.

"Ok, Xavier we'll secretly move your interview up a day later and send you there secretly. Tomorrow night we will hire and put a decoy on the plane and we'll get the SS guys there to catch them in the act. Make sure Charlie isn't anywhere near the plane or decoy or he will be arrested to."

Xavier nodded in agreeement before asking, "Who will we use as a decoy?"

Mr. Matthews thought about it for a while, "What about your old clone, we might as well put him to good use."

Xaveir laughed and agreed with him.

"Thank you girls, we've got this all under control."

Tonight was the night and I was freaking out. Charlie, Rose, Tahlia, Xavier and I were all in an SS van back at the mansion and we had camera footage of what was happening at the airport. Each SS agent carried a small camera hidden somewhere on their uniform.

Xavier's ex-clone, who I had the unfortunate pleasure to meet, was decked out in skinny jeans and a varsity jacket which actually hid a bullet proof vest underneath. Just in case.

Will, Xavier's clone, was actually an egoistic maniac so he had managed to fit the role of a pompous popstar easily. But in life and death situations he listened properly. So we watched them walk down to the private jet plane on the tarmac. Through one camera we saw two bulky males load the luggage in the baggage section and as everyone boarded the plane I was surprised to see two male flight attendants greet everyone on board. I was being sexist or anything but majority of flight attendants were actually female so I was slightly suspicious of them.

Everything was calm and quiet and Will sat down near two SS agents. It was too quiet. Until one gun shot rang out and Will did what he was told and ducked to the ground. Bullets started flying and we heard the men shouting through the microphones on the SS agents. Men were tackling each other and people were on the ground.

I felt like I was watching a movie but this was so much more intense. I was squeezing Xavier's hands as I thought about the danger he could have possibly be in.

I saw Elliot through someone's camera and he had handcuffs around his wrists along with a few other men. The last few gun shots echoed through the plane before it was quiet again except for the men yelling. About ten men were against the airplane's wall with their wrists locked in handcuffs. Sirens were heard as police cars drove along the tarmac to the plane and the SS guards led them to the police cars.

It was done. It was over.

A/N: Hey Guys!! Sorry I haven't updated I've been so sick and had so much schoolwork to do! But I'm back!! 

Shout out to my editors @cutiepieamy and oh my gosh Im a terrible person and lost your wp account but your you know what is @crazy_for_tommo so thank you guys and ilysm x 10000000

And shoutout to everyone who has meade me covers or banners:

@wonderstruck_rose @writerglory @_bedtimestories_  @ForYoU_LoVE @WolfSark @MoreThanJustCool @dolent (and I know i missed people just message me x)

Lots of love,

Alexis

QOTU: What would you do if you knew you had one more day to live?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921 143 19
Highest Rank: #570 in Humor Four friends. Three species. Two gangs. One choice. Lucy, Alex, Macy, and Janessa have been friends since the beginning...
14.6K 1.1K 42
"I'm only going to ask you one more time." I say firmly. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" He frowns, and I tense, waiting for a blow, bu...
300 18 13
The flashing lights of paparazzi and the millions of calls from her record label and manager aren't the only things Annabella Graveston has to worry...
89.2K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...