The Mistakes That Made Us (Be...

NutellahQueen

Katherine Kyles is a wolf. But not a happy one. Beaten, abused, made fun of, neglected and a horrible family... Еще

Must Read Before Commencing Novel
*Chapter 1- The Root of Pain*
*Chapter 2- Good Riddance*
*Chapter 3-Moving Forward*
*Chapter 4- Visitors*
*Chapter 5- We are not a Pack*
*Chapter 6- Total Recap*
*Chapter 7-When in Rome...*
*Chapter 8- Tension*
*Chapter 9-Innocence*
The 2nd day
Meeting the sisters
Our Parents are here
The devil's servant
We are leaving...For a Castle.
Drake's secret
Finally at the castle
Brock met is mate
The training
The surprises
The mate's and a song
The coranation
Relaxation...then devistation
The attack and the letter
Gone
Dainala and Angel
The question
This asshole finally revealed himself
Wrath
THE END
Delete or not?

Anger, confusion and faith

31.9K 586 14
NutellahQueen

Kat’s Pov.

The past 2 weeks were hard on all of us.

We announced the deaths of Pete’s parents and the whole pack gathered around to show their respects.

Then I started training my pack members extra hard and videotaped the sessions and sent all of the tapes to every pack house and residence in the towns. I want EVERYONE ALERT.

The slaves were being showed no mercy at training either. But I have to say, they caught up good.

We worked harder and harder each day.

And I adopted Pete.

No surprise there.

But still, the kids loved him even more then when he visited.

He wouldn’t leave my side or Matt’s, Jasmines, Nate’s and Drakes side…ever.

But when it came to Chase, he was glued.

That’s how afraid the little guy was.

He even trembled like a Chihuahua.

I felt for the little guys.

Right now ,The kids, Jessie, Jamie, Jasmine, Nate and Pete were gathered around me, watching a movie.

But then I heard yelling.

Coming from the living room in the palace.

Alice, Bruno, Sally, Jared, Ally, Steven, Keven, Rachelle, Ricki and Michelle.

I ran towards them. And saw…their parents?

“What is going on here?”  I asked.

“Our parents! They are trying to make us move with them. And they won’t leave us alone.” Said Alice.

“Because you ran away from us! We love you! We are family!” Yelled one of the dads.

“Family my ass.” Said Ricki gripping on to Michelle.

“Hey! Your kids ran away because they didn’t like how they were living. So give it a break. They are old enough to live alone. In fact, they live with their mates…engaged. And Alice is pregnant. Leave them alone. Or I will have to kill you.” I threatened.

Dainala sniffed the air.

Oh yeah. It’s their time. At least two people have to die.

“What do you mean? We just wanna see our kids.” Said a trembling dad.

I walked tords him, put my hand on his face and spaced him out. Then I read is memories.

All of the beatings. All of he raping. Being unfaithful to his wife. Impregnating another woman.

Killing his father with his brother.

My wolf growled at hat one.

That father was an innocent man.

She should know, she talked to him before she woke up from her long slumber.

She finished reading his mind and looked at his eyes.

My wings stretched out, eyes purple, canines showing.

And Slash!!!

There goes his head.

And wham!!! There goes his accomplice.

Alice’s mom.

Both their heads rolled around, bloodied and bruised.

I heard gasps and screams.

I looked up to see Ricki’s mom and Sally and Ally’s dad gasping in horror and fear and crying.

“ I’m sorry I had to do that in front of you guys. I’m sorry I even had to do that at all. It was their time.”  I said sadly.

They stood there, emotionless. Then they looked at me with blank eyes. Then Alice burst out crying. Not in grief but in joy.

Then Ally, then Sally, Then Ricki and lastly Keven. Their mates comforted them. And hugged them all.

But their remaining parents…..

“What the hell did you just do?!” Screamed Alice’s dad.

“My mate!!” Screamed Ricki’s mom.

“It was there time to die.” I answeard.

Then an old friend of mine came in.

The Hound of Imprisonment.

{the hound that took the bad spirits to hell in the early chapters.}

His flamed tail and mouth were all red.

He then shifted. In his handsome human form.

Damn…he’s hot, but Chase (and Zayne) are hotter.

Picture Alex Pettifier.

“Hey, what up Death? How’s my niece?” he asked.

Yep, Lucian and the hound of imprisonment are siblings.

“Doing good uncle Luis.” I answered.

“Great. I see your doing your job. Well, I gotta start doing mine.” he said.

I chuckled.

He morphed back to his wolf form and took the spirits away.

I heard their cries and pain filled screamed.

I smirked.

Good.

As for the remaining parents…

I looked at them dead in the eyes and said:

“You will not remember anything that happened. For now on you two will think you are mates and that everything is fine…and you will think your kids and nieces are away, married and living their lifes, happily and you will be happy for them. And as for the others I killed, you will think they died in a fire 6 years ago.”

With that, they left looking like zombies.

Ready to start the day tomorrow how I hypnotized them.

I looked back at my friends and they smiled gratefully.

We disposed the bodies and went back to the forest and finish training for today.

I felt some one stare at me.

It was Zayne.

He stared at me with want, hurt, love and sadness.

I sighed.

He’s been doing that a lot. We’re friends and all, but he won’t get the memo.

Sadly he has to live like this.

I sighed, turned around and went back to training my pack.

I got home exhausted.

I felt like crap.

But stronger at the same time.

I sent the kids to bed, while Matt and Drake bonded with their mates.

God…my kids are growing up.

I smiled and let a tear fall down my cheek.

I’ll miss them if they go.

Chase felt my emotions and kissed me.

“It’s okay love. This always happens. They love you and they still have a lot of growing u to do.” he comforted.

I sighed and nodded.

Then kissed him back.

“I know honey. I’m sorry. I’m just caught up in this and it’s a really hard thing we are going through. I just wanna get out of it happy and with my family.”I said.

“We will. Don’t worry, love.” With that he kissed me passionately.

He sat down on our bed and pulled me on top of him. And rubbed my legs.

You know where it lead to.

We fell asleep in each others warm arms. Legs tangled…chest against chest. My face covered in the crook of his neck.

His nose breathing in my hair.

I fell asleep, thinking of my pack my family and the happy ever after we could share together if we win this…No…when we win this.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The New Alpha Madi

Про оборотней

3.9M 122K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
Alpha Dominance (complete) nikki

Про оборотней

93.7K 3.8K 27
'I'm sorry Kyle. I sent to my mate and closed off his panic that quickly came at my voice and the seemingly goodbye.' *******************************...
4.3K 216 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...