Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By katherinep97

The revelation of Castiel being controlled and manipulated into such things has shattered everyone involved. ... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Meet the New Boss
Chapter 2 - Hello, Cruel World
Chapter 3 - The Girl Next Door
Chapter 4 - Defending Your Life
Chapter 5 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil
Chapter 6 - CatScar Fiction
Chapter 7 - The Mentalists
Chapter 8 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!
Chapter 9 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters
Chapter 10 - Death's Door
Chapter 11 - Adventures in Babysitting
Chapter 12 - Time After Time
Chapter 13 - The Slice Girls
Chapter 14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie
Chapter 15 - Repo Man
Chapter 16 - Out With the Old
Chapter 17 - Born Again Identity
Chapter 18 - Party On, Garth
Chapter 19 - Of Grave Importance
Chapter 20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo
Chapter 22 - There Will Be Blood
Chapter 23 - Survival of the Fittest

Chapter 21 - Reading is Fundamental

142 13 0
By katherinep97

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/190963

THEN

From 7.14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Mengerie: In the Rome warehouse, Zane was kneeling in front of Sabrina and Wyatt.

"We don't wanna learn," Sabrina told him.

"Then what do you want?" Zane asked.

"Our Moms!" Sabrina answered, very upset, her feelings getting the best of her, making her powers lash out and throw Zane away from them into the wall.

Wyatt angrily held his hand toward Zane, using his power to torture him, making him groan in pain and vomit a little blood. "We said... we want... our Moms."

From 7.15 - Repo Man: In the Rome warehouse, Zane and Crowley were watching Sabrina and Wyatt from the side of the room, far enough away.

"So the little brats are rebelling," Crowley told him. "Sabrina and Wyatt want their mothers? Fine. I'm sure the Winchesters and Ness Singer have had a few glorious months of not having to worry about dealing with any Demons. But since Sabrina and Wyatt want Catty and Scarlett so badly, I will send all of the Demons out to search for and find them and bring them here."

"Sabrina and Wyatt told me not to hurt Catty, Scar, Sam, Dean or Ness, or they will take us all down, warding or no warding," Zane warned. "You want to kill Sam, Dean and Ness just to take Catty and Scar, and risk Sabrina and Wyatt killing us all in retaliation for it? They're pissed enough as it is since we're the reasons that Cas, Ava and Los are dead. We don't need to kill them to take Catty and Scar, to please Sabrina and Wyatt. Killing them on top of Cas, Ava and Los will set them over the edge and they will destroy all of us."

"You sound like you care whether or not Sam, Dean and Ness die," Crowley told him. "Like you feel guilty for Cas, Ava and Los being dead."

Zane shook his head. "I don't care, and I'm not feeling guilty."

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In Dick's Office, Charlie sat in a chair.

Dick was pacing. "Charlie, I've been running things for, well, feels like since before the dawn of man. Always had a vision. I'm close to realizing that dream. I don't want to brag, but the world is my dinner plate. And I don't want anything to jeopardize that. Definitely not the actions of two tiny, little people."

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In Charlie's Apartment, Dean looked at Charlie. "There's pretty much only one thing that can stop all of them, and it's Catty's daughter, and Scar's son. Scar's son is part-Human, part-Demon, part-Angel, called an Arkosis. Catty's daughter is pretty much everything under the moon."

"That's why all of the Levis are after Catty and Scar," Sam told her. "To find their kids and kill them. And they're with the King of Hell and King of Crossroads, so..."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's Mind, Sam was driving the Impala.

Octavia was in the passenger seat. "Our friend Cas brought down the Hell-Wall in your head."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's Mind, roadside, by the Impala, Sam looked at Octavia curiously. "You're not the real Ava."

Octavia shrugged slightly. "I'm only as real as you want me to be, Sam. But I'm here to help you." Sam barely nodded. "You will not like what is left to come if you do put yourself back together, Sam. I just want to be honest with you there."

From 7.03 - The Girl Next Door: In the Gas & Sip, Octavia looked at Sam, sighing. "I won't be here forever, you know. The Hell Wall, me? It's crumbling as we speak. And when it's gone..."

Sam realized. "You will be, too."

Octavia raised her eyebrows slightly. "Exactly."

"And then what happens?" Sam asked.

"Then there's nothing stopping your hallucination of Lucifer, and all of your memories from Hell," Octavia answered.

"So it'll get even worse than this," Sam told her.

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: In Becky's Apartment, Sam and Octavia were seated at a table which was set for a candlelit dinner.

"So, until then, you'll be seeing less and less of me till the day that I'm just..." Octavia trailed off. She looked into a flame on a candle. "Gone."

The candle Octavia was looking at suddenly went out.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: Outside the warehouse, Sam looked away toward the restaurant, thinking. He saw Octavia flickering in and out of focus by the entryway. He was confused by this.

From 7.12 - Time After Time: In the abandoned house's bedroom, Octavia and Sam were laying together.

Sam sighed, looking at her. "You're not going to be here for much longer, are you, Ava?"

Octavia looked down, shaking her head. "No."

Octavia looked at Sam somberly. Sam slowly turned his head to look at Octavia. He watched as she flickered in and out of focus, disappearing.

From 7.16 - Out With the Old: In the truck, Sam was still driving, very sleepy. He pushed on his healed wound from 7.01 Meet the New Boss. Octavia flickered in and out of focus in the passenger seat next to him, not coming entirely. Sam was frustrated with this, looking off on the road. He almost overshot a bend, getting the car back under control. He started to nod off, falling asleep at the wheel. A large semi truck was driving toward Sam in the pickup truck. He started to honk the horn, but the noise still didn't wake him.

Octavia was still flickering in and out of view in the passenger seat, finally coming into a solid view. "Sam!" Sam started to come to. "Sammy!" Sam woke completely, nearly colliding with the truck, veering sharply to the side, into safety. He pulled over to the side of the road, stopping. Octavia was somber, breathing shakily. Sam looked at Octavia in relief, confused. Octavia looked at Sam, sad and guilty, taking Sam's hand in hers. "Goodbye, Sam."

Sam looked from their hands to Octavia. Octavia slowly started to fade until she disappeared. There was no flickering. Just fading into nothing.

Sam knew that this time was different, looking around in denial. "Ava?"

From 7.16 - Out With the Old: In the cafe, Ness, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean were sitting at the table.

Sam hesitated. "I think Ava's gone. For real this time."

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: In the street, Sam was breathing heavily, blinking rapidly, walking along.

Lucifer followed close behind. "I am inside you, Sam."

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: In Sam's hospital room, Octavia/Lucifer was taunting Sam. "Losing Octavia hurt you so bad that just seeing Ava one more time would ease the pain. But then it wasn't really Ava. Never was. Man, that's got to hurt." She started to laugh. "Which is why it's so perfect. Sam? You... me... locked ward. Is it me, or is this just like the Cage?"

Sam didn't answer.

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: Outside the Allen House, Castiel looked at Catty, Scarlett, Ness and Dean. "What was that?"

Catty, Scarlett, Ness and Dean were too shocked to move or respond. Castiel and Angelos looked at them in confusion.

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: In the gas station, Dean and Ness turned to face Catty and Scarlett.

"Catty, Scar, how the hell is he alive?" Dean asked.

"Do I look like I have a clue?" Scarlett asked.

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: In the gas station, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked to the next aisle of the store, finding three more Demons waiting for them. Catty raised her knife, slashing toward one of them.

Demon 1 blocked the move, taking Catty's wrist, twisting it behind her back, making her drop the knife, pushing her face first into the wall, restraining her. "The Kings will see you now."

Scarlett tried to punch Demon 2. Demon 2 caught her wrist, twisting her arm behind her back, pushing her against the wall face first, restraining her as well. "Both of you."

Catty and Scarlett struggled against their hold. Dean punched Demon 3. Demon 3 pushed Dean into some shelves, making him fall to the floor. He gripped Ness by her jacket collar, pushing her against a shelf, making the shelf and Ness fall to the floor, with Ness landing on the shelf. Demon 3 stepped closer to Ness. He stopped suddenly, flashing with red. Demon 1 and Demon 2 let Catty and Scarlett go, smoking out, disappearing, the host falling to the floor. Catty and Scarlett turned to face them. Demon 3 fell to the floor. Meg had been the one to stab him, holding Catty's Knife.

Scarlett, Ness and Catty sighed. "Meg."

Meg looked at Dean and Ness. "Rumors are really starting to fly about you two. Took you long enough to get hitched to Dean, Ness." Ness looked at her in annoyance. Meg looked at Catty. "And you, baby mamas, and those kids of yours. And these Emmanuel and William fellows. Imagine my surprise when I tracked you four, followed you to Emmanuel and William. And they're the spitting image of poor, dead Castiel and Angelos. Right now, rumors of these wandering healers are strictly low-level. But body count's getting high enough to change that. Folks start poking, they sniff Angel dust."

"Yeah, they start falling all over each other trying to tell Crowley and Zane about Cas and Los," Scarlett told them.

"And they're just gunning for you and Catty lately, Scarlett," Meg told her.

"Yeah, why is that?" Scarlett asked. "They said they wanted us to hunt Levis and then--"

"Then what?" Meg asked. "Give you your kids back? Sorry, times have changed. The brats are rebelling until they get to see their parents. They think their daddies are dead, but they know their mothers are alive. Apparently, they've been teaching them, and they've stopped instruction lessons until they see you two. That's why they're all out for you again."

From 7.16 - Out With the Old: Frank and Catty/Scarlett's phone conversation. (Frank's Trailer and snow-covered riverside.)

"But even if you take out Dick Roman and the Levis, what makes you think you can protect those kids from every other Levi or monster on the face of the earth?" Frank asked.

"I don't know, but we're gonna die trying," Catty told him.

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: In Sam's hospital room, Castiel looked at Catty. "You have to find them."

"Cas, that's been on the agenda for a long time coming now," Catty told him.

Castiel slowly nodded, slowly sitting next to Sam on the bed. "I'll be fine."

Sam flinched. Castiel put a hand on Sam's head. Sam groaned in pain, his face and eyes glowing red. The red traveled up Castiel's arm and face, his eyes turning red. Sam groaned in pain, gasping for breath.

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: Outside the hospital, Angelos looked at the Winchesters. "I'm not trusting Meg alone with Cas. And after killing all of those Demons last night and making my condition worse, weakening me, I'm in no shape to be out there yet, not against Leviathans. So, until I'm back in fighting shape, and until Cas is better, we both stay here. Catty, Scar, we will find our children. Wherever they are. Sam, Dean, Ness, just make sure that they stay safe while you're all looking for our children."

Ness nodded. "Of course. We're not gonna let anything happen to them, Los. Not if we can help it."

"I have plenty of reason to worry about you, Los," Scarlett replied. "But when you tell me that you and Cas are gonna be okay here... I believe you."

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: In Dr. Kadinsky's Office, Meg was sitting across the desk from Kadinsky, wearing white clothes, her hair pulled back.

Kadinsky stood, offering a hand to Meg. "Welcome to the team..." Meg stood, shaking his hand. "Nurse Masters."

Meg smiled, sitting down.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In the warehouse, Dick, Dr. Gaines and Susan watched the family through the observation window.

From 7.11 - Adventures in Babysitting: In Frank's Trailer, Catty, Scarlett and Frank were monitoring the field on four computer screens. The screen showed Amanda Willer walking across the field. Frank zoomed in on her. She was carrying documents and a walkie-talkie. Frank hit another key. The screen showed three men in uniforms walking toward Amanda.

Catty: (voice over from 7.16 - Out With the Old) "So Levis' funding an archaeological dig?"

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: Outside Richard Roman Enterprises, Dick was in a suit, walking along the sidewalk, on the phone. "Outstanding. And you'll call as soon as the package is in hand?"

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In Dick's Office, The Leviathan carried the case into Dick's office.

Dean: (voice over from 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo) "I don't know. Whatever it is, Levis want it bad."

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In the airport, Sam took the gray case off the baggage cart, walking away. Dean joined Sam in walking away, also in a uniformed disguise.

Dean: (voice over from 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo) "Which means we got to grab it, end of story."

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In Dick's Office, Dick looked at the Leviathan. "I've been looking for this for a very, very long time."

The Leviathan opened the case, revealing a bottle of Power Clean, connected to a bomb. The bomb ticked, going off, exploding.

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: Outside the airport, Sam and Dean were standing next to the open trunk of Ness' Car.

Sam looked at Dean. "So now what?"

"See what we've won," Dean answered, opening the gray case, revealing something wrapped in cloth, uncovering it.

"Did we just... steal a--a hunk of red clay?" Sam asked.

"That's a good question," Dean told him. "Why don't we answer that a few thousand miles away from here, though?"

From 7.17 - Born-Again Identity: In the Rome warehouse, Sabrina and Wyatt waited until they were sure that Zane was gone before they started speaking again.

"So our Dads..." Wyatt trailed off.

Sabrina nodded eagerly. "They're alive, Wyatt."

Wyatt sighed in relief. "So our family really is gonna come for us. Or we can go to them once we get out of here."

Sabrina and Wyatt smiled excitedly, eagerly, determined to reunite with their family.

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In the Rome warehouse, Sabrina and Wyatt were so upset and angry that the Demons weren't letting them go, using their power and magic to cause many Demons much pain and agony, killing some of them with complete ease. Zane and Crowley were watching from the corner of the room. Crowley and Zane used their power combined with all of the Demons' power in Hell, to overpower Sabrina and Wyatt, making them stop hurting and killing Demons.

Zane: (voice over from 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo) "You finally found a way to use all of the power from all the Demons in Hell to overpower Sabrina and Wyatt's powers, temporarily clipping their wings as long as we stay focused?"

Crowley sighed, looking at the Demons left alive. "Up the dosage of warding on this warehouse. I don't want to lose these two."

"We're not yours," Wyatt told them, looking upset and near tears. "Please, just let us go."

"That's not an option at the moment," Zane told them. "We will still get Catty and Scar. You will still get to see your mothers. In time."

"Sooner than you think," Sabrina told them. "It's gonna happen soon. I know it."

"We get out," Wyatt told them. "We go home. We don't know what happens after that. But we will kill you."

Crowley and Zane were clearly nervous by that. Wyatt and Sabrina glared at them with tears in their eyes, scared, lonely, but angry and determined.

NOW

§

Neighbor, Michigan

Day One

Night - House - Room

(Song) Suite No. 5 in C minor, II: Allemande - Johann Sebastian Bach

There was a framed National Scholastic Society certificate in the name of Kevin Tran. There were many other certificates in the room with the same name. A teenage boy, presumably Kevin Tran, by all of the certificates, was playing Suite No. 5 in C minor, II: Allemande by Johann Sebastian Bach on a cello.

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked into the large, unlit room, carrying flashlights and bags. Sam put the case they stole from Dick in 7.20 The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo on the table. Catty put down her bags on the floor. Ness put her laptop onto another table, opening it, light shining over her. Dean walked toward Sam and the case on the table.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt were sitting on the floor, looking out of the glass windows to the night, arms around their knees. They were sad and lonely.

§

Neighbor, Michigan

Tran House - Kevin's Room

Kevin continued to play the song on his cello. Kevin's cell phone rang. Kevin continue to play the classical, soothing song. An alert on his computer popped up with the message: Cello Practice Complete. Kevin stopped playing.

(End of Song)

Kevin put the cello aside, picking up his phone, answering.

A girl's voice was on the other line. "Hey, Kevin."

Kevin sat at his desk, looking at his computer anxiously. "Princeton just adjusted its acceptance rate down to 8.7% for 2013."

The girl was sitting in her room, on her window seat. "Breathe, Kevin. Are you studying?"

"I'm talking to you," Kevin answered. An alert on Kevin's computer screen read: Elective Period 14:55. "I'll start on probability and statistics in 14 minutes."

"I hate probability," the girl told him.

"Tomorrow's my last chance to get a perfect math score," Kevin told her.

"Your SATs are great," the girl told him.

"Channing, everybody's SATs are great," Kevin told her. "I have to do perfect."

Channing sighed. "Who knows? The essays are at least as important."

Kevin typed some buttons on his computer, bringing up a document head: Collage Admission Essay, with the rest of the document blank. "I have absolutely nothing to say."

"I know," Channing told him. "I know what you mean. I read one by a kid who got into Cornell. He didn't have any arms or legs or anything. He had to type the whole thing with his mouth." She sighed. "It was beautiful."

"I am so screwed," Kevin told her.

"You know, no matter what, one day, college isn't going to matter anymore," Channing told him.

Kevin wasn't comforted by this. "You're out of your mind."

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt were still sitting next to the windows. Sabrina put her hand to the glass. A blue crackle of electricity flowed through her hand, making the glass shatter around her hand. She took her hand away. The glass window repaired itself magically. Sabrina and Wyatt sighed.

"They put a lot more warding," Wyatt told her.

"It sucks," Sabrina told him. She turned to face him, whispering so no one else heard. "The Demons are going after our Moms, but they don't know our Dads are alive. We have to make sure they don't know, Wyatt."

Wyatt nodded in agreement. "I know, Sabrina."

Zane walked closer. "You know the building's spelled to where you can't get out."

Wyatt looked at Zane. "We want out."

"You can't get out," Zane told them. "You know that."

Sabrina looked out the window. "We want our Moms."

"We're trying," Zane told them.

"We want to go to them," Wyatt told him. "We don't want them to come here."

"You can't go to them," Zane told them. "You have to stay here."

Sabrina and Wyatt were getting annoyed, exchanging a look.

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Sam was unwrapping the piece of clay in the case, taking it out, putting it on the table. Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked closer.

Dean had a tool box. "That's a lot of fuss over a caveman Lego."

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "Well, whatever Levis want is bricked up inside that."

Catty took a mallet out of the tool box, handing Scarlett, Ness, Sam and Dean a pair of safety glasses, putting some on herself. "All right."

Catty hit the clay once.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt were still sitting next to the windows. They looked up.

"Did you hear that?" Wyatt asked.

"Hear what?" Zane asked.

Sabrina ignored Zane, looking at Wyatt. "I heard that."

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Catty hit the clay again.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt slowly stood, looking at the ceiling.

"That?" Wyatt asked. "What is that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Zane told them.

Sabrina looked at Zane. "You don't hear that?"

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Catty hit the clay several more times.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt were getting nervous and confused, not knowing what was happening. Thunder clapped and lightning crackled from outside.

"We have tried to get your mothers," Zane told them. "But Catty and Scarlett Winchester are very... capable of themselves. And they have Sam, Dean and Ness protecting them, too."

Wyatt shook his head. "We don't want them to come here. We want to go to them."

"I'm sorry," Zane told them. "That's not possible."

Sabrina looked at Zane irritably. Thunder clapped and lightning crackled from outside. Zane looked up to the skylight to see it start to rain, as if he knew Sabrina was behind the sudden storm.

Sabrina glared at Zane. "Don't. Tell us. No."

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Sam, Dean and Ness walked toward the window to see the storm brewing toward them. Catty continued to hammer at the clay. Scarlett picked up another hammer to help Catty hammer away at the clay.

§

Neighbor, Michigan

Tran House - Kevin's Room

Kevin walked toward his window to see the storm brewing toward him. Lightning flashed.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Thunder crashed and lightning flashed from outside.

Another Demon was helping Zane watch Sabrina and Wyatt. "Crowley and Zane say you need to learn."

Wyatt shook his head. "We don't care. We want to leave. We want our Moms."

The Demon smirked. "How do you know your Mommies even want you? How do you know your fathers would want you if they were alive?" Sabrina and Wyatt exchanged a knowing look, but stayed quiet. "How do you know that they won't think that you're monsters that need to be put down like everything else they've come across? How do you know that you won't end up like Sam's daughter, Emma?"

"Shut up, man," Zane told him. "Don't make them angry, dumbass."

Thunder crashed and lightning flashed from outside. Lightning struck the windows behind Sabrina and Wyatt, shattering them. When the strike pulled away, the window magically repaired itself.

Sabrina continued to get angry. "Get out."

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Catty and Scarlett continued to hammer at the clay.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt could hear little ticking dings in time with Catty and Scarlett's speed with the mallets, the noise seeming to overwhelm them more.

§

Night Sky

Bolts of lightning shot down from the clouds.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

The Demon looked at Sabrina and Wyatt forcefully. "No."

Sabrina and Wyatt were very angry, looking at the skylight. A lightning strike shattered through the skylight, striking the Demon, electrocuting him, lifting him off the floor, making him scream.

§

Night Sky

White light radiated from above the clouds, seeming to erupt all over the sky, in all directions. Thunder roared. Rain poured.

§

Neighbor, Michigan

Tran House - Kevin's Room

Kevin saw the radiating light, jumping, confused.

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Sam, Dean and Ness saw the radiating light, confused and cautious. Catty and Scarlett lifted an inscribed stone tablet out of the broken clay casing.

§

Neighbor, Michigan

Tran House - Kevin's Room

Kevin seemed to feel different. His eyes started to glow white.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt seemed relieved that the noise in their heads was over. They were also very angry, still using magic to make the lightning strike suspend the Demon over the floor. Pieces of the roof swirled and fell down around the Demon. The Demon continued to scream.

Zane walked closer, trying to calm them down. "Sabrina. Wyatt. Calm down. Everything's all right."

Wyatt used his power to bring Zane to his knees, clenching his fists, making Zane vomit blood and Demon smoke. "You did all this. You hurt our family. You hurt us. Why did you hurt us?"

Zane gasped for breath and pain, looking up, clearly feeling guilty.

Sabrina walked closer, standing underneath the breaking ceiling and skylight, looking up to the thunder storming sky outside. She looked at Zane and the Demon angrily, desperately. "We want. Our Moms. And Dads!"

§

South Chicago, Illinois

Warehouse

Catty turned the tablet over, looking it over. Catty and Scarlett turned toward Sam, Dean, Ness and the windows. They watched the storm in confusion. Lightning struck and thunder roared from outside. Catty and Scarlett seemed to feel something, putting the tablet on the table, leaning against it, looking as if they were going to fall and using it to support them. Sam, Dean and Ness turned toward them in confusion.

"Catty?" Ness asked. "Scar? Catty, what's wrong?" Catty and Scarlett didn't answer. Sam, Dean and Ness walked closer. "Scar?" Catty and Scarlett fell unconscious. Sam and Dean caught them before they fell to the floor. "Catty! Scar!"

Sam, Dean and Ness exchanged a worried, confused and concerned look.

§

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Northern Indiana State Hospital - Castiel's Hospital Room

Castiel was lying in bed, his eyes closed, unconscious. Lightning flashed and thunder crackled from outside. Angelos was sitting by his bed, still healing from everything they had both gone through. He was surprised when he felt himself being completely healed, standing, looking around in confusion. Castiel was awake, sitting up. Castiel and Angelos exchanged a look, looking toward the barred window to watch the pelting rain.

§

Rome, Italy

Warehouse

The Demon was still suspended in the air by the lightning. The breaking, falling ceiling and skylight started to magically piece itself back together, making the lightning strike shoot back into the sky. The ceiling and skylight magically repaired themselves. The Demon fell to the floor, breathing heavily. Wyatt and Sabrina looked at Zane and the Demon numbly, breathing heavily and quietly.

Zane started to chuckle weakly. "I told you not to piss them off, dumbass."

"They can't kill us, Zane," the Demon told them.

"Oh, yes, they can," Zane told him.

"Then control them," the Demon told him.

"I can't clip their powers unless Crowley's here," Zane replied.

"You're not gonna clip our powers," Wyatt told them. "You're both gonna die."

Before he could be killed, Zane disappeared, leaving the warehouse and very likely leaving Rome.

Sabrina looked at the Demon. "Zane got away. But you won't. Get out." The Demon started to cough. Black smoke left in small puffs of air. "Get. Out."

The Demon started to vomit black smoke onto the floor.

Sabrina and Wyatt screamed in anger and sadness. "Get. Out!"

The windows and skylight all shattered, the glass raining down and clattering against the floor. The Demon was exorcised from the man's body, soaring through the air past Sabrina and Wyatt, who turned to watch it go. The Demon smoke soared through the broken wall of windows, outside.

§

Outside

At least a hundred clouds of Demon smoke soared into the sky, swirling, turning orange, exploding into nothing.

§

Inside

The windows and the skylight all magically repaired themselves, still leaving them trapped.

Sabrina and Wyatt were no longer angry. They were desperate, afraid and devastated with being trapped here, starting to cry.

Sabrina closed her eyes, looking down, crying. "Wyatt..."

Wyatt pulled his cousin into an embrace. "Sabrina."

They cried in each other's arms.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Geothrive Construction Site - Outside

The storm was still erupting. Lightning flashed and thunder crashed. A large billboard read: Geothrive Inc. Planning Your Future With Pride!

§

Inside - Office

Edgar and another man were looking at design plans.

"I don't know," Edgar told him. "I think the line might panic when they turn this corner, see the blade assembly up ahead." His phone rang. He took it out to see Dick was calling. "Strange, isn't it, that someone would choose to be named 'Dick'?" Lightning flashed. Edgar answered the phone. "Yes?"

§

Neighbor, Michigan

Tran House - Kevin's Room

Kevin was trying to sleep. The thunder storm outside was making it hard to do. Kevin's phone rang on the bedside table. Kevin picked it up, answering.

Woman: (voicemail) "Kevin, it's Mom. I know you're obsessing and panicking yourself about the test. And I know all your hard work will net the results like we've discussed, but like Dr. Ender said, don't obsess on the quote unquote 'perfect'. That's just a nice feather in our cap, if we get it. Now, Kevin, we're about to finish up our last seminar. My flight's confirmed for 7:00, so I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow. Love you, honey."

Lightning flashed. Kevin's eyes started to glow white, seeing flashes of hieroglyphics.

§

Day Two

South Chicago, Illinois

Morning - Warehouse

The thunderstorm had stopped when day had come. Sam, Dean and Ness were listening to the news on Ness' laptop, sitting at the table. Catty and Scarlett were sleeping on the floor, on a blanket pallet. They started to wake.

Man: (on Ness' laptop) "At a lost to explain the world-wide storm system that appeared seemingly out of nowhere, blanketing a good part of the universe in freak lightning displays." Catty and Scarlett stood, turning toward the others. "Here with Dr. Marlon Price of the U.S. Meteorological Survey at a press conference earlier today."

Dr. Marlon Price: (on Ness' Laptop) "Baffled? No, I'm not baffled." Catty washed her face at the sink. "Frankly, I'm offended. This is not the way weather behaves."

Man: (on Ness' laptop) "Power outages and related damages to electronic equipment have been reported from as far east as Rome, Italy..."

Catty and Scarlett walked toward Sam, Dean and Ness.

"Hey," Ness told them. "You okay?"

"Been better," Catty answered. "I woke up feeling like I have the worst hangover ever."

"Me too," Scarlett told them.

"What happened to you last night?" Sam asked.

"I don't know," Scarlett told them. "I mean, I felt fine. Then I didn't."

Catty nodded in agreement.

Ness saw a metal cup nearby move. "Dad? Dad, that you?"

"Think so," Sam told them, holding up a flashing EMF. "But that whole adventure at Roman's seems to have drained his batteries."

"So, what?" Catty asked. "We start the storm heard 'round the world, and Scar and I pass out?"

"When you broke this thing..." Sam trailed off, touching the stone tablet. "Open last night, after you passed out, every maternity ward got slammed. Looks like any woman in the last month of her pregnancy went into labor."

"Hmm," Dean hummed, picking up the tablet. "This one goes out to all the ladies. Oh, and Scar and Catty." Catty and Scarlett gave him a sarcastic smile. "Also, any Demon within and outside the area of the city of Rome, Italy, where the storm was practically centered at, got exorcised, then got killed. Witnesses claimed to see black smoke flying in the sky, turn orange and explode."

Ness picked the stone up. "But there's no way that this thing could've started all of that. Not if the center of the storm came from Rome."

"So, then, what did?" Sam asked.

Sam, Dean and Ness looked at Catty and Scarlett, as if they already knew the answer. Catty and Scarlett exchanged a look.

Dean looked at the stone. "So, heavyweight signs, omens... What do we got?"

"I assume it's writing," Ness told them. "But I've never seen anything like it, ever. And it doesn't match anything in any book or online."

"All right, so big Daddy Levis lands here, he grabs himself some Dick... and then Levis start secretly underwriting university departments, pouring money into digs, all for this," Dean told them. "Why?"

"No clue," Ness told them. "We do know that Levis will be tearing new ones until they get it back, though. Look, we got to take a minute, hole up somewhere safe, find out what we've got."

"Rufus' Cabin, then?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah," Ness answered.

"This time, I'm doing the shopping," Scarlett told them. Her phone rang. She looked at the Caller ID. "It's Los." She answered worriedly. "Los? You okay?"

Angelos was in the mental hospital's hallway, leaning against the wall. "I'm fine. Just a little FYI call. Cas' awake."

"What?" Scarlett asked in surprise. She looked at Sam, Dean, Ness and Catty. "Cas is awake."

Catty looked at her in surprise and relief. "When?" Scarlett put the phone on speaker so Catty could repeat her question for Angelos to hear. "When?"

"Last night about 8:00," Angelos answered.

"And you waited till now to call me?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah, because something happened to me last night, too," Angelos answered. "It's hard to explain, so I'll have to explain when you get here. And Meg and I've been busy with Cas. He's just a tad different than when he dozed off, okay?"

"What do you mean, different?" Ness asked.

"Hey, Ness, guess what?" Angelos asked. "I might be an Angel, but even Angels don't know everything. Want answers? Start driving."

Angelos and Scarlett hung up.

"Great," Ness told them. "So, Indiana?"

"Yeah," Sam answered. "8:00 last night."

"Yeah," Dean agreed. "Same time we opened up that thing."

Sam, Dean and Ness looked at the stone tablet.

Catty looked at Sam, Dean and Ness. "Same time Scar and I passed out."

§

Night - On the Road - Car

Kevin was driving. His eyes were glowing white. He swerved, gasping, getting the car back under control. His phone rang, making him jump. He answered the phone. "Hello?"

Channing's voice was on the other line. "Kevin?" Channing was in her bedroom. "Where were you today? You missed the test."

Kevin didn't have an answer. "I..."

"And Student Council and Quartet," Channing told him.

"I had to take my Mom's car," Kevin told her. His eyes started to glow white. "I've been chosen. It's my birthright."

The glow faded from Kevin's eyes.

"Oh, my God, Kevin," Channing told him. "All the pressure you've been under? This isn't one of those overachiever-teen meltdowns, is it?"

"I'm supposed to keep going," Kevin told her. "I'm not allowed to stop."

"What do you mean, 'not allowed'?" Channing asked. Kevin didn't answer, lowering the phone to his ear. "Is someone with you? They didn't make you take your mother's car, did they? Kevin!"

§

On the Road

Kevin's Mother's Car took a turn past the sign that said: JCT 30, East, West. With arrows pointing the way underneath the east and west words. Kevin's Mother's Car had turned west.

§

Kevin's Mother's Car

Kevin looked as if he didn't know what he was doing.

§

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Northern Indiana State Hospital - Castiel's Room

Castiel was looking out of the window in his room. Angelos sat nearby.

§

Hallway

Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked down the hallway toward Castiel's room.

"We raced all the way here, and now I don't know," Dean told them. "I can't say I'm fired up to see what's left of Cas."

"You think he remembers at all?" Sam asked.

"That, and I'm guessing whatever kind of hell baggage he lifted off of your plate," Ness told him. "It's not gonna be pretty."

An orderly walked toward them. "Hey. Excuse me, but it's way past visiting hours."

Meg walked closer. "It's okay, Abel. I've been expecting them." She looked at Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "Hey, guys."

§

Castiel's Room

Meg led Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty inside. Castiel was looking out the window. Angelos stood.

Scarlett smiled slightly. "Los."

"Scar," Angelos replied. Scarlett and Angelos embraced. Angelos nodded to the others. "Catty. Sam. Dean. Ness."

They nodded in return. "Hey, Los."

They looked toward Castiel.

"Hey, Cas," Catty told him.

Castiel turned to face them. "Hello, Catty. Scar. Sam. Dean. Ness."

"Hey, Castiel," Sam told him.

"Look at you, walking and talking," Ness told him. "That's--that's great, right?"

Castiel walked closer, pointing at Catty. "Pull my finger."

"What?" Catty asked.

"My finger," Castiel told her. "Pull it."

Catty hesitated, looking at Angelos. Angelos shrugged. Catty pulled Castiel's finger. There was a crash, the lights going out, the window and lighting fixtures shattering. Castiel chuckled. Meg turned on a lamp.

"Okay, just hang on, Cas," Catty told him. "Wait. Let us catch up to you for a second."

"So, you're saying you remember who you are, what you are," Sam told him.

"Yes," Castiel answered. "Of course. Oh. Outside today, in the garden, I followed a honeybee. I saw the route of flowers. It's all right there, the whole plan. There's nothing to add."

"You might want to add a little Thorazine," Ness told him.

"Right, Nessie?" Meg asked. "He's been like the naked guy at the rave ever since he woke up. Totally useless."

"Okay," Scarlett told them. "So, Los, you said Cas woke up last night and something happened to you, too?"

"Yes," Angelos answered. "We both heard a ping that pierced me, and, well, you wouldn't have heard it unless you were an Angel at the time. I was kind of healed of almost everything that happened to me. I was weak before, but now I feel stronger. And it happened at the exact same time Cas woke up."

Ness handed Angelos a bag containing the stone tablet. "That's also when we opened this."

"Oh," Castiel told them. "Of course. Now I understand."

"Understand what?" Sam asked.

"You were the ones," Castiel told them. "Well... I guess that makes sense."

"What makes sense?" Dean asked.

"If someone was going to free the Word from the vault of the earth, it would end up being you five," Castiel told them. "Oh, I love you guys."

Castiel pulled Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty into a hug, also pulling Angelos in for one.

Dean groaned awkwardly. "Okay. All right. Okay."

Sam patted Castiel on the back. Castiel let go, taking a step back.

"Yeah, yeah," Sam told them. "You--you said something about 'The Word'. Is that what's written on there?"

"Did you know that a cat's penis is sharply barbed along its shaft?" Castiel asked. "I know for a fact the females were not consulted about that."

"Cas, Los, please, we're losing ground out there, okay?" Dean asked. "We need your help. Can you not see that?"

"This is the handwriting of Metatron," Angelos explained.

"Metatron?" Sam repeated. "You saying a Transformer wrote that?"

"No," Dean answered. "That's Megatron."

"What?" Sam asked.

"The Transformer?" Dean asked. "It's Megatron."

"What?" Sam asked.

"Metatron," Angelos told them. "He's an Angel. He's the Scribe of God. He took down dictation when creation was being formed."

"And that's the Word of God?" Ness asked.

"One of them, yes," Angelos answered.

"Uh..." Sam trailed off. "Well, what's it say, then?"

Angelos looked at the tablet. "Uh... 'Tree'?" He looked at Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "'Horse'? 'Fiddler crab'? I can't read it. Cas can't, either. It wasn't meant for Angels."

"So, you're saying that that tablet caused the world-wide storm, caused you to wake up, and caused Catty and Scar to pass out last night?" Ness asked.

"No," Castiel answered. "It just fueled and probably scared the ones that did who did it into doing it, especially if they were in great distress, or very angry."

"They?" Scarlett repeated.

Angelos nodded. "Our son, Scar. Cas and Catty's daughter. Both of them being part Angel, they would have heard this, and it would have given them the power to do what they did. But they might not have meant to do what they did."

"So, now you're saying that last night was the effect of your kids having the world's most epic temper tantrum, only able to do as much as they did because we broke open that thing?" Dean asked, pointing at the tablet. Castiel and Angelos nodded. Dean smirked. "Take that, Satan."

Meg looked at Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "Okay, this all sounds bad. What are you five jackasses doing with the Word of God? What did you do to Mini Catty and Mini Los? Let me see that thing."

"Back off, Meg," Ness told her.

"Come on, Ness," Meg told her. "It's my ass, too."

"Back off," Dean told her.

"Damn it!" Meg told them. "Enough of this 'Demons are second-class citizens' crap."

"Don't like conflict," Castiel told them, disappearing.

The stone tablet fell to the floor, breaking into three pieces.

"Uh..." Sam trailed off.

"What the hell was that?" Ness asked.

"You heard him," Angelos told them. "He doesn't like conflict. He's down in the dayroom now. I guarantee it."

"All right, I'll go handle Cas," Catty told them. "Sam, will you please pick up the Word of God?"

"Yeah," Sam answered.

Catty walked out of the room, leaving. Sam started putting the pieces of the stone tablet into the bag.

"Scar, can I talk to you?" Angelos asked. "Alone?"

"Of course," Scarlett answered.

Angelos and Scarlett left the room to go talk alone.

Meg looked at Sam, Dean and Ness. "What are you guys caught up in now?" Ness didn't answer, crossing her arms over her chest. "I deserve to know, Ness."

Ness scoffed. "Like hell you do, pun intended."

Meg smirked sarcastically. "Okay, fine. I'll hit the road, then. Let me just go get the Angels and the huntresses."

Meg walked out, leaving. Sam, Dean and Ness exchanged a look. Sam stood. Ness uncrossed her arms. They walked out, following Meg, leaving the bag and the broken stone in Castiel's room.

§

Hallway

Sam, Dean and Ness followed Meg down the hall.

"Meg, what are you talking about?" Ness asked. "Stop."

Meg stopped, turning to face them. "Scar, Los, Cas and Catty might not trust me, but they know that I will help get their kids back, so I can ask them for help against the guys that have them imprisoned right now. I'm guessing Mini Catty and Mini Los won't have a problem in getting a little vengeance against Crowley, Zane and their Demons, basing off of what they just did last night."

"We are trying to get them back," Sam told her.

"You're running around like chickens with your heads cut off," Meg told them. "See, Catty's plan might be suicidal and crazy, but at least we would have a shot."

"You want her to get taken to Zane and Crowley?" Ness asked incredulously.

"I want to find the kids, Ness," Meg told her. "So do Cas and Catty. Whatever it takes. Scar and Los are more careful about it, because obviously they're not as insane as Catty and Cas are, but they are desperate enough to do almost anything to get the kids back. But you three are putting a leash on all of them, trying to protect them and find the kids when you know that you can't do both without losing them. But me? I am agreeable, and I will be more help to them than you guys. So, we call, who do you think they will come to?"

They heard a noise, walking toward Castiel's room.

§

Castiel's Room

Sam, Dean, Ness and Meg walked in.

"What the hell?" Sam asked.

The bag containing the tablet was gone. Sam, Dean, Ness and Meg exchanged a confused look.

§

Outside

Kevin was running with the bag in his arms. He came to a stop near a corner of the building.

§

Hallway

Catty walked down the hallway, stopping at the doorway to the dayroom, looking at Castiel. Castiel was sitting at a table with his back to Catty. Catty looked up as if silently asking for help.

§

Staircase

Scarlett and Angelos were sitting alone in silence for a moment, not knowing what to say. Scarlett was checking on Angelos' old wounds to see that they were healed.

§

Outside

Kevin was running across the lawn with the bag containing the broken tablet and Sam and Dean in close pursuit.

"Hey!" Sam told him.

Kevin zig-zagged to avoid Sam and Dean. "No, stop!" Sam and Dean zig-zagged to keep up with Kevin, nearly falling to the ground in the process on the slick grass and mud. "Leave me alone!"

Kevin ran toward the exit.

Ness stepped out of hiding from around the building, putting out an arm to stop Kevin, making him run into it and fall to the ground. "Not a Demon nor a Levi. What the hell are you?"

"I'm a K--Kevin Tran," Kevin answered. "I'm in advanced placement. P--p--please don't kill me."

"I'm not gonna kill you," Ness told him, pulling Kevin to his feet, trying to take the bag away from him.

Kevin wouldn't let go. "I'm sorry." Ness kept trying to pull the bag from Kevin's grasp. "I--I'm sorry. I... I don't know why, but I can't let go of this."

Sam, Dean and Ness exchanged a look, looking at Kevin.

§

Inside - Day Room

Catty walked toward Castiel, standing in front of him. "You realize you just broke God's Word?" Castiel looked away. Catty sighed, sitting down at the table across from him. "It's Sam's thing, isn't it? You taking on his, uh, Ava versus Lucifer Cage match scars. I'm guessing that's what broke your bank, right?"

"Well, it took... everything to get me here," Castiel told her.

"What are you talking about, Cas?" Catty asked.

"Seeing this Ava... is a lot different than seeing the real Ava, when it's really Lucifer using Ava to hurt me," Castiel explained. "But I don't see Ava anymore. Catty, I know you want different answers."

"No, I want to find a way to take the Leviathans down, so they're not a threat to... our daughter, and Scar and Los' son, and then I'm want to find a way to take Crowley and Zane down so we can get them back to us," Catty told him. "But I don't know if I can either of those without your help."

Castiel held up the board game 'Sorry!', shaking it once. The board and pieces appeared on the table, set up ready to play.

Castiel set the box aside. "Do you want to go first?"

§

Staircase

Scarlett and Angelos were sitting alone.

"So, Catty had this insane idea to let herself be taken to Crowley and Zane so we could find our kids," Scarlett agreed. "Sam, Dean, Ness and I talked her out of it."

"Good," Angelos told her. "I want the children back just as badly as you and Catty do, Scar, just as much as Cas does, but we have to be careful and make sure none of us are hurt or killed again." He looked down, correcting himself. "Anymore of us. Crowley and Zane sent Demons after Ness and had her kidnapped and possessed and killed because they were trying to make you and your siblings stand down so they could still use us and Cas to create the kids. When Ness was possessed, the Demon inside her almost killed Bobby and Dean. Cas and Catty were both all screwed to Hell so they could create their daughter. Balthazar made Cas break down Sam's Hell Wall down to distract us more. You weren't hurt nearly as bad as the others, Scar, but..."

"But you were nearly killed, and everyone believed you to be dead," Scarlett finished. "Same with Cas."

"Let's not forget the person that was actually killed so she couldn't stop Crowley, Zane and Balthazar," Angelos told her. "Ava shouldn't be dead right now, Scar."

"I know," Scarlett told him. "I know, Los, but you have to believe me when I say, none of that is your fault. Ava dying is not your fault."

Angelos sighed, nodding. "I know, but it still hurts like hell."

Scarlett nodded sadly in understanding. "For us, too."

§

Castiel's Room

Kevin was sitting on the bed. Sam, Dean and Ness were standing in front of Kevin.

Meg was behind Kevin. "You really stepped in it, kid. Oh, man."

"All I know is, this is--it's for me," Kevin told them. "I'm supposed to keep it."

"Good luck," Meg told him.

"But you don't know what it is?" Sam asked. Kevin shook his head. "Open it."

Kevin unzipped the bag, withdrawing two pieces of the stone tablet. He fitted them together, making them knit themselves back together with a brief flash of white light.

§

Dayroom

Catty picked up a 'Sorry!' card.

"You know, we weren't sure at first which monkeys were gonna make it," Castiel told her. "No offense, but I..." Catty moved a marker on the board. "Would back the Neanderthals, because their poetry was... just amazing. It's in perfect tune with the spheres." Castiel picked up a card. "But in the end, it was you." He moved a marker. "The homo sapiens sapiens. You guys ate the apple, invented pants."

"Cas, where can we find this, uh, Metatron?" Catty asked. "Is he still alive?"

"I'm sorry, Catty," Castiel told her. "I--I think you have to go back to start."

Catty moved a marker to start. "This is important." Castiel gestured for Catty to pick up another card. Catty sighed, picking up another card, moving another marker. "I think Metatron could stop a lot of bad. You understand that, Cas?"

Castiel picked up another card. "We live in a 'sorry' universe. It's engineered to create conflict. I mean, why should I prosper from... your misfortune?" He put down a marker, moving Catty's marker back to the start. "But these are the rules. I didn't make them." Catty sighed, putting her clasped hands to the bridge of her nose, at a loss, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry, Catty." Catty looked up. "It's your move."

Catty lowered her hands to her side.

§

Staircase

Scarlett and Angelos were sitting alone.

"You really think that our son, and Cas and Catty's daughter healed you when they created the storm around the world, knocked me and Catty out, and woke Cas up?" Scarlett asked.

Angelos nodded. "It's the only thing that makes sense. Their powers, even though they didn't mean to, did something to all of their parents. In the case of me and Cas, it was great, because they woke Cas up and healed me, even though Cas is still insane. For you and Catty, I don't know, Scar. Maybe their craving for their mothers just knocked you two out, literally."

"And you're back to full strength?" Scarlett asked.

Angelos sighed. "I don't know about 'full strength', but I am definitely better than I was. But even at full strength, a Leviathan..." Scarlett gave him a look. Angelos smirked, correcting himself. "A Levi can still kill an Angel, no matter how strong they are."

"Well, we'll figure it out," Scarlett told him. "With you here, with Cas here, even if he's not all the way here, we have a better chance of getting back our kids, Los. And I'm not giving up now when we're so close. And Catty sure as hell won't."

"I know," Angelos told her. "Speaking of, we're going in to save these kids, and we haven't even given them names yet."

"Well, I don't know about Catty and Cas, but I've actually been thinking of a name for my son," Scarlett told him. "Our son."

Angelos managed a small smile. "Really?"

"Yeah," Scarlett answered. "Wyatt."

"Wyatt?" Angelos repeated. "I like it. The name means war, or hardy, brave, strong. 'Brave in war'. And Wyatt Winchester kind of fits, doesn't it?"

Scarlett smiled, nodding. "Yeah, it does. Los, I'm glad you're back. It feels like I can breathe again. Like we can actually get them back."

Angelos smiled slightly. "I'm glad to be back, Scar."

Scarlett and Angelos looked at each other for a long moment, smiling in relief and happiness but still worried for the children beyond compare, timidly kissing slowly, sweetly and passionately, pulling away, leaning their heads together, meeting gazes, smiling slightly, kissing again with more passion and heat.

§

Castiel's Room

Kevin was holding the tablet in shaking hands. It was now whole again. He was trying to read it. "It's writing."

"Yeah," Dean told him. "Yeah, we get that."

"What's 'Leviathan'?" Kevin asked.

"What?" Ness asked. "You can read it? Is that what it says?"

"Sort of," Kevin answered. "It hurts a little. Like looking through somebody else's glasses, but I think it... it's about Leviathan, how it came to be. God locked him up far away, right? Like in jail... because they're so... they're... they're real, aren't they?"

"Yeah," Ness answered. "Kevin, they--they are. And they're here. Does it say anything about how to kill them? 'Cause that's--that's kind of been a problem."

"I don't know," Kevin told them. "It's not like reading reading. It--it's hard to focus on it too long."

The lights flickered.

Meg's eyes turned black. "Guys. Something's up."

"What?" Dean asked.

Kevin looked at Meg's black eyes, screaming, scrambling backward on the bed.

"Kevin, hey, hey, hey," Sam told him. "Kevin."

The glass lampshade broke.

A woman appeared in the doorway, looking at Meg. "Demon."

There was the sound of Angel wings. A man appeared. The female Angel used magic to throw Meg into the wall, making her fall to the floor.

§

Dayroom

Castiel was making the next move, looking up.

"What?" Catty asked.

"Sam and Dean," Castiel told her. "Ness and Meg. They're talking to Angels."

§

Staircase

Angelos pulled away from his kiss with Scarlett when he sensed what was going on upstairs, looking up.

"Los?" Scarlett asked. "You okay?"

"I am," Angelos answered. "Sam, Dean, Ness and Meg aren't. Angels are right upstairs. We gotta get up there."

§

Castiel's Room

The female Angel looked at Sam, Dean and Ness, looking toward the direction Scarlett, Angelos, Catty and Castiel had gone. "The Winchesters getting involved in places they shouldn't be. Again." Ness took a step toward Kevin. "Step away from the Prophet!"

"Who, me?" Kevin asked.

"Sole Keeper of the Word on Earth, we are here to take you," the female Angel told him.

"What do you mean, 'take'?" Kevin asked.

The female Angel looked at the male Angel. "Kill the Demon and the Winchesters." The male Angel stepped toward Dean, Ness and Sam. Sam drew Octavia's Angel Sword, using it to slash into the male Angel's stomach, making it shine with white light. "Where did you get that?"

There was the sound of Angel wings. Castiel, Angelos and Scarlett appeared.

"Castiel?" the male Angel asked. "Angelos?"

Castiel smiled. "Hi."

"You're alive?" the male Angel asked.

"You," the female Angel told them.

"Hello, Hester," Castiel told her.

"You smote thousands in Heaven," Hester told him. "You gave a big, scary speech. Then you were gone. What the hell was that?"

"Rude, for one thing," Castiel answered.

"Where have you two been?" the male Angel asked.

"Oh, Inias," Angelos told him. "Hester, I... I know you want something. Answers. I... I wish it could be that simple. There are still many things we can teach you. We can offer, um, well, perspective."

Castiel got side attracked. "Here." He pointed at Hester. "Pull my finger." Hester didn't move. "Uh... Uh... Los will--will get another light, and I'll--I'll blow it out again. And, well, this time, it'll be funny, and--and we'll all look back and laugh."

"You're insane," Hester told him.

Catty was standing in the doorway. "Hey. Heads up, Sunshine." She put her bleeding hand to an Angel Banishing Sigil drawn on the wall outside the room, making Castiel, Angelos, Hester and Inias vanish in a flash of bright white light. "Sorry, Cas. Sorry, Los. All Angels blown back to their corners. We got like three, four hours tops."

Dean looked at Sam, pointing at Octavia's Angel Sword. "Sammy, where did you get that?" Sam tilted his head slightly. Dean raised his eyebrows slightly. "Is that..."

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness finished together. "Ava's?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, it's Ava's."

There was a moment of silence. Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty looked sad.

"What's happening?" Kevin demanded. "What's happening?"

"What is that?" Scarlett asked.

"It's, uh... Kevin Tran," Ness answered. "He's, uh, in advanced placement."

Catty and Scarlett looked at them in confusion. Kevin was breathing heavily in overwhelmed confusion.

§

Kevin was holding the Leviathan Tablet to his chest, overwhelmed and scared. "So, these Leviathans, these Levis are real. And Angels with wings?"

Sam shook his head. "No. Uh, no wings. No anything."

"No junk," Dean told him. "Junkless."

"I think Catty, Scar and Sam here would have to disagree with you there, Dean, considering their relationships with Castiel, Angelos and Octavia," Meg told him. "Right, Ness? Back me up here, genius."

Ness looked at Meg in annoyance, shaking her head. "Shut up, Meg."

Scarlett smirked. "So, Kevin, you can, uh, read the chicken scratch on the God rock, huh?"

"Uh, I..." Kevin trailed off.

"That is back in one piece, I see," Catty told them. "And you're saying that there's some sort of a 'How to punch Levis' recipe in there somewhere?"

"I--I don't know what you're saying, but it seems kind of line an 'in case of emergency' note," Kevin told her. "What did they mean by 'Prophet'?"

Catty tilted her head. "Oh, no." She looked at Scarlett, Ness, Sam and Dean. "Really?"

"Yeah," Ness answered. "Yeah, that's what the Angel said."

"Great," Scarlett told them sarcastically.

"I don't want to be a Prophet," Kevin told them.

"No," Dean agreed. "You don't. At all."

"Guys, we've got to start running and hiding," Meg told them. "Or do you want to tangle with those wing nuts twice?"

"I'm sorry," Ness told her. "Did you say 'we'?"

"Ness, I'm on the Angels' radar now," Meg told her. "You think I don't need a little safety in numbers?"

"All right, we'll go to Rufus' Cabin," Ness told them. "Kevin can do his book report there."

§

Day Three

Morning - On the Road

Bobby's Van drove down the road.

§

Al's Mini Mart - Outside

Dean was filling up the tank of Bobby's Van. Ness looked into the back to see Kevin asleep, closing the sliding door lightly.

§

Inside

Catty was reading a magazine at the counter. The clerk put her purchases into a bag. Sam and Scarlett walked up to the counter with armfuls of groceries and a tray of coffee. A commercial played on the TV.

Commercial: (on TV) "We know you're hungry. Why not enjoy Biggerson's homemade pie bar? It's like a salad bar but with pie."

News Announcer: (on TV) "Now back to our top story on news at 10, the search for the missing honor student."

Detective: (on TV) "The victim in this case reportedly insisted..." Sam and Scarlett put their groceries down on the counter. Catty grabbed her groceries from the clerk. Sam, Scarlett and Catty were watching the TV. "He'd been chosen by birthright, causing speculation that a cult may be behind the abduction. The family car is also missing. Federal authorities have been placed on alert."

News Announcer: (on TV) "Again, 16-year-old honor student Kevin Tran reportedly taken from his Michigan home early yesterday."

Sam, Scarlett and Catty exchanged a look.

§

Outside

Meg was leaning against an ice machine. She looked toward two truck drivers standing nearby. "Oh, crap."

The truck drivers had black eyes.

§

Elsewhere

Ness was leaning against Bobby's Van.

Dean put the gas pump away, looking at Ness. "You okay?"

"I know I said I wanted to stay busy, but this?" Ness asked. "Hell, yeah, we're busy. But not in the good way."

Dean managed a smirk. Sam, Scarlett and Catty walked closer.

"Hey," Sam told them. Sam, Scarlett and Catty handed out coffee. "So, we got another wrinkle. Uh, looks like Kevin's gone missing... and it's gone federal."

Dean and Ness raised their eyebrows.

Scarlett and Catty nodded. "Yeah."

"Where's Meg?" Ness asked.

Meg walked closer. "I'm here. Nice to know you care, Ness."

"I don't," Ness told her.

Meg smirked. "Sure you do, Nessie."

"Great, so now we're kidnappers?" Dean asked.

"Not if we shut up about it," Meg told them. "Why? Who'd we kidnap?"

§

On the Road

Bobby's Van drove down the road.

§

Bobby's Van

Dean was driving. Sam was in the passenger seat. Meg and Kevin were on one bench in the back. Scarlett, Ness and Catty were on the other bench across from them.

Kevin woke up. "Oh, God."

"What?" Sam asked.

"Nothing," Kevin told them. "Nothing. Just... my life... my future..." Catty's phone rang. "My girlfriend... my Mom's car."

Catty answered her phone. "Yeah. Yeah, Cas. It's me. Are you with Los?"

"Cas?" Ness asked. "Los? Where? Where are they?"

"Cas, where are you and Los?" Catty asked. "Perth?"

"Perth?" Ness repeated. "As in Australia?"

Catty spoke into the phone. "What dogs?" She looked at the others. "Cas says he and Los are surrounded by unhappy dogs." She spoke into the phone. "Oh. Okay. They're at a dog track in Perth. Yeah, they're unhappy 'cause the rabbit's fake. Cas, we're on highway 94, north of St. Cloud, Minnesota, just passing mile marker 79."

Castiel appeared on the bench in between Ness and Catty. Angelos appeared on the bench between Scarlett and Ness. Kevin yelled in surprise. Catty hung up her phone, putting it away.

"Kevin, this is Castiel and Angelos," Ness told him.

"They're Angels," Scarlett explained. "But good ones. And you should have gathered that Los is an Angel because his full name Angelos gives that away. I told Angie here the first time I saw him that he had a too obvious name."

"And I told Scar she had a too obvious name too," Angelos replied. "And are you seriously gonna start calling me Angie again?"

The others smirked in amusement. Scarlett and Angelos smiled a little.

Castiel touched a finger to Catty's nose. "Boop." Catty looked at Scarlett, Angelos and Ness on the other side of Castiel. Scarlett and Ness shrugged. Angelos shook his head, looking away. Castiel took his finger away from Catty's nose. "Catty, are you hurt?"

"I'm fine," Catty answered. "Cas, Los, what happened back there? Who were those guys?"

"They're from the Garrison," Angelos explained. "My old Garrison. Well, mine, Cas and Ava's. Looks like Hester's taken over. We were assigned to watch the Earth."

Castiel sighed. "Often, it was boring. The wars were very boring. And the sex, you know, the repetition. Catty, I used to think that was boring, too, but that changed. Because of you."

Catty shook her head, closing her eyes. "O--O--okay, Cas, please stop talking."

Dean smirked. "You know, Cat, you easily get embarrassed."

"Bite me, Dean," Catty told him.

Castiel smiled. "Will you look at her?" Catty looked at him. "Catty. Catalina Winchester. All of that thorny pain. So beautiful."

Catty nodded once, not knowing how to take that. "Thanks, Cas."

Scarlett and Ness both smiled a small smile, looking at Catty knowingly, happy that she had Cas back, even if he wasn't completely himself yet, because even while Cas was like this, they still clearly loved each other. Sam, Dean and Angelos were content with even that small amount of happiness in all the dark times they were in, chuckling lightly.

Castiel looked at Catty, taking a deep breath. "Anyway, I was, uh... Ava, Los and I were their captains. Isn't that strange?"

"Cas, Los, why are they pissed at us now?" Scarlett asked.

"Catty, those racing dogs were absolutely miserable," Castiel told her. "They can only think in ovals."

"Cas!" Dean told him. "Los? Why are Angels after us?"

"Are you angry?" Castiel asked. "Why are you angry?"

"No, I--I'm..." Dean trailed off. "Please, can we just stay on target?"

"There is no reason for anger," Castiel told him. "They're only following protocol. If the Word of God is revealed, a keeper of the Word will awaken, like this..." He poked Kevin in the nose. "Hot potato right here."

Kevin hit Castiel's hand away. "Please stop that."

"Anyway, Garrison code dictates you take the keeper to the desert to learn the Word away from men," Angelos explained.

"What kind of sense does that make?" Ness asked. "He has to tell us so that we can use it."

"That's God and His shiny red apples," Castiel told them.

"I can't live in the desert," Kevin told them. "I--I'm applying to Princeton!"

"Okay, you know what?" Dean asked. "Screw the Garrison. We need the Tablet to end the Levis' 'Soylent Us' crap."

"If you want the Word, we'll have to duck Hester and her soldiers," Angelos told them.

"Yeah, you're in our corner, right, Cas?" Sam asked.

"No, I don't fight anymore," Castiel told them. "I watch the bees."

§

Whitefish, Montana

Night - Rufus' Cabin

Angelos was drawing a symbol on the wall in chalk. "Let's leave off Angel-Proofing Sigils, or Cas and I'll be expelled, too."

"As long as we're invisible to your Garrison buddies, it works for me," Scarlett told him.

Sam, Castiel, Scarlett, Angelos, Dean and Catty continued to draw Sigils.

§

Basement

Kevin and Ness walked downstairs.

"I'm sure you're pretty hungry, so once we get settled in upstairs, we'll get some dinner going," Ness told him.

Kevin stopped at the foot of the stairs. Ness cleared a space on the table, which was covered with knives.

"This looks like a sex-torture dungeon," Kevin told her. "Is this a sex-torture dungeon?"

Ness picked up a scythe. "No, this is not a sex-torture... Get over here. Sit down and read, would you?"

§

Upstairs

Catty sighed, sitting down on the stairs, thinking.

Castiel sat nearby. "You seem troubled. Of course, that's a primary aspect of your personality, much like your guilt, Catty. Or because of your guilt. I'm not sure which."

Catty shook her head barely. "Okay. Cas... right now, I'm just wondering about you."

"What about me?" Castiel asked. Catty looked at him. Castiel understood. "You're worried about the burden I lifted from your brother."

"I think Sam was done for," Catty told him, hesitating. "Do you see Lucifer, or... or Ava?"

"I did at first," Castiel answered. "Lucifer would torment me by pretending to be Ava, by making Ava say that her death is my fault, that Ava's blood is on my hands. The same thing when Ava said that I killed Los, or I almost killed Los. But that was... it was a projection of Sam's, I think, sort of an aftertaste. Now, I more see... Well, everything. And even if Ava is still dead, Los is alive now." Catty noticed Meg watching them from the far corner. "It's funny, Catty. I was--I was done for, too." Meg walked out of the cabin, leaving. "The weight of all my mistakes, all those lives and souls lost, including Ava's, I... I couldn't take it, either, didn't matter if I was to blame or not. I was... I was lost until I took his pain. It's strange to think that that helped, but..."

"I know you never did anything but try to help," Catty told him. "I realize that, Cas, and I'm grateful. We're all grateful. And we're gonna find our daughter, and Los and Scar's son, and we're gonna help you get better, okay? No matter what it takes."

"What do you mean, 'better'?" Castiel asked. Catty sighed, looking down, pressing her lips together. "You're thinking about them, too. You blame yourself for where they are, who and what is after them, Catty. For not being able to save them yet."

"I think it's going to be nearly impossible to get them back, Cas," Catty told him. "Without your help."

Castiel looked down, nodding in understanding.

§

Basement

Ness fell asleep in a chair. Kevin was translating the Leviathan Tablet onto written notes in a notepad, writing, his hands starting to shake. His vision blurred. He stood, hyperventilating.

Ness spoke without opening her eyes. "Kevin."

"This is all too much," Kevin told her. Ness opened her eyes, looking up. "What's happened to my life? I'm just a kid from Michigan. I didn't want to be a word-keeper!"

"Looks like we're brown bagging it," Ness told him, standing, picking up a brown paper bag.

"I am not prepared to factor the supernatural into my..." Kevin trailed off. Ness put the brown paper bag over Kevin's face. "World view."

"Okay, there we go," Ness told him, patting Kevin on the back. "That's it. That's it. Just breathe. Take it easy." Kevin held onto the bag, breathing into it. "Oh, I don't know, man. What can I say? You've been chosen. And it sucks. But the Angels? They don't care."

"I just want to be the first Asian-American President of the United States," Kevin told her.

Ness smiled a small smile. "Then do your homework."

§

Street

A large truck pulled up, parking. Meg walked closer. The Demon truck drivers got out of the truck.

"See?" Meg asked. "I'm here, just like I said."

The Demons walked closer.

"You'd better start talking, skank," Demon 1 told her. "Tell me again why I'm not just hauling you off to the Kings' cash window."

"Come on, Rosco," Meg told him. "I told you, I've got something way better. You know how Zane and Crowley like presents. I have Catty and Scarlett Winchester, Angelos and Castiel the Angels."

"Nah," Rosco told her. "No low-level Demon like you can get your hands on Catty and Scarlett Winchester if they can withstand the best of Zane and Crowley's Demons. And Castiel and Angelos? They're dead."

"Right, 'cause you're in that loop," Meg told them sarcastically. "You want leverage over the Hybrid and Arkosis to make them behave and not act out or not?"

"Where are they, then?" Rosco asked.

"First, I want to know how many of you jerks I have to cut in," Meg told them.

The other Demon walked behind Meg.

"You think we're stupid?" Rosco asked. "We didn't tell anybody."

Rosco chuckled.

Meg smirked. "I love Demons."

Meg used Catty's Knife to stab the Demon behind her, killing him, making him flash with red, taking it out, letting him fall. She slashed toward Rosco. Rosco backed away to make her miss. Meg raised Catty's Knife to stab him. Rosco caught her wrist, punching her in the face twice. Meg kneed Rosco in the gut twice, making him back away. Rosco tried to punch Meg. Meg ducked, stabbing him in the stomach with the knife, killing him, making him flash with red, taking it out, letting him fall. Meg smirked, walking away, leaving the bodies there in the back road.

§

Rufus' Cabin

Meg walked in, brought to a halt by Devil's Trap on the floor.

Ness turned on the lights. "Didn't expect to see you back."

Angelos, Scarlett, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness and Castiel were waiting for Meg.

"Yeah, not without the Kings' army," Catty told her, gesturing to Catty's Knife in Meg's hand. "My knife."

Meg handed Catty's Knife to Catty. "Typical. I save our bacon, and you're sitting here, waiting by a Devil's Trap. Seriously, I just killed two of Zane and Crowley's men. I could have gone the other way on that."

"It's true, incidentally," Angelos told them. "There's other Demons' blood on that blade."

"Look, I'm simpler than you think," Meg told them. "I've figured one thing about this world. Just one, pretty much. You find a cause, and you serve it. Give yourself over, and it orders your life. Lucifer and Yellow Eyes, their mission was it for me."

"So, what?" Dean asked. "We should trust you because you wanted to free Satan from Hell?"

"I'm talking 'cause,' douchebag, as in reason to get up in the morning," Meg told him. "Obviously, these things shift over time. We learn, we grow. Now, for me, currently, the cause is bringing down the Kings. And I know I'll need help to do it." She looked at Angelos, Scarlett, Catty and Castiel. "I figured you four of all people can appreciate that goal since they have your kids, and they won't answer the damn phone so you can make them give your kids back. They're always the problem. They have the power of a million bombs. Your kids just proved that the other night. They're just waiting for the right moment to strike. I know what I'm supposed to do. And it isn't screw with Sam, Catty, Dean, Scarlett and Ness or lose the only Angels who'd go to bat for me."

Catty hesitated, realizing Meg was right and that they didn't have a choice. She broke the Devil's Trap with her foot.

"This is good," Castiel told them. "Harmony and communication. Now our only problem is Hester."

"What?" Scarlett asked.

Angelos looked at Meg. "Well, here, we're hidden from the Garrison, but when you killed a Demon, you put out a pretty clear beacon."

"We need better Angel-Proofing now," Ness told them.

The door burst open. Hester and a Inias appeared in the room.

Hester looked at Castiel and Angelos incredulously. "You took the Prophet from us?"

"I'm--I'm sorry," Castiel told them.

"You have fallen in every way imaginable," Hester told them.

"Please, Castiel," Inias told him. "Please, Angelos. We have to follow the code. Help us do our work."

"Cas can't help you," Dean told them. "He can't help anybody. Los won't help you."

"We don't need their help... or their permission," Hester told them, nodding to Inias. Inias nodded, disappearing. "The keeper goes to the desert tonight."

Inias reappeared with Kevin and the Leviathan Tablet.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Dean told them. "Back off. We're actually trying to clean up one of your Angel's messes. You know that."

"Balthazar started all of this when he gave Crowley and Zane the spell to control Cas," Angelos told them. "You know that's the truth. Their control on Cas led him to releasing the Leviathan."

"He's right," Castiel told them. "I brought the Leviathan back into this world, and--and they begged me. They begged me not to do it."

"He didn't have a choice," Catty told them, giving Castiel a significant look. She looked at Hester and Inias. "Look, just give us some time, okay? We will take care of your Prophet."

"Why should we give you anything... after everything you have taken from us?" Hester asked. "The very touch of you corrupts. When Castiel first laid a hand on you in Hell, he was lost! Eventually causing Octavia and Angelos to fall from Grace as well." She looked at Sam and Scarlett. "Because the touch of you corrupts as well." She looked from Catty to Scarlett. "If you somehow manage to find the ones you're looking for, how do you think you'll affect your own children?" Catty and Scarlett glared at her. "You're going to pay."

Hester walked toward Catty and Scarlett. Castiel and Angelos stood in front of Catty and Scarlett protectively, facing Hester.

Angelos didn't want to fight if he didn't have to. "Please. They're the ones we were put here to protect."

"No, Angelos," Hester told him, backhand punching Castiel in the face, making him fall to the floor. Inias and four other male Angels each held up two fingers to stop Scarlett, Ness, Sam, Dean and Catty from going to help Castiel. Two more Angels appeared to restrain Angelos back. Meg disappeared, leaving. Hester punched Castiel in the face. "No more madness!" She punched him in the face. "No more promises!" She punched him in the face. "No more new Gods!"

Hester punched Castiel repeatedly, raising an Angel Blade.

"Hester!" Inias told her, turning his attention away from Ness. "No!" He caught Hester's arm. "Please! There's so few of us left."

Hester punched Inias in the face with the hand holding the blade, turning to Castiel. "You wanted free will. Now I'm making the choices."

Hester raised the Angel Blade. White light blazed from her chest. Hester fell to the floor, dead.

Ness had been the one standing behind her, having Octavia's Angel Sword in hand. She looked around at all of the looks she got from the others. "What? Someone had to."

§

With Hester now dead, everything was now calm, and none of the other Angels wanted to fight or kill.

Inias looked at Castiel and Angelos. "These are strange times."

"I think they've always been," Angelos told him.

Inias put a hand on Castiel and Angelos's arms. "Castiel, Angelos, we all mourned Octavia, even when she had fallen. Octavia will be missed. But I want you to know that I don't blame you. It was Octavia's intuition and stubborn quality that has led to this." Angelos chuckled sadly in agreement. "I wish you'd come with us."

"Oh, Los and I are not part of the Garrison anymore, Inias," Castiel told him. "I'm sorry."

Catty walked toward Scarlett, Sam, Dean, Ness and Kevin, who were sitting at the table. Kevin gave Sam the notebook, most of what he had translated from the Leviathan Tablet.

"Thanks, Kevin," Scarlett told him. "Not a lot of people could have handled this."

"You doing all right there, 'chosen one'?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Kevin answered.

"Are you ready, Kevin Tran?" Inias asked. Two male Angels each put a hand on Kevin's shoulder. Kevin held the Leviathan Tablet. "Bring the keeper to his home. We can watch over him there."

Inias, the male Angels and Kevin disappeared, leaving.

"I couldn't find Meg anywhere," Ness told them.

"Yes, well, she enjoys laying low," Castiel told them.

Sam read the notebook. "Here. Levis cannot be slain but by a bone of a righteous mortal washed in the three bloods of the fallen.' Uh... It says we need to start with the blood of a fallen Angel."

Catty, Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Ness looked at Castiel and Angelos.

Angelos smirked. "Which of us have to bleed for you this time?"

"I'd go with the one of you that fell the farthest, and given the controlling spell Crowley, Zane and Balthazar put on Cas, and what he was forced to do to Ava, and to you, Los..." Ness trailed off. "I think Cas' blood will work better for this, because he fell further than you or Ava ever did."

"Well, you know me," Castiel told them, holding out a small vial of blood to Catty. "I'm always happy to bleed for the Winchesters."

"Which now includes Ness Singer, since Dean and Ness finally got married," Angelos told them. "Forgot to tell you two congratulations, by the way."

Castiel smiled. "Yes. Isn't that amazing?"

Dean and Ness managed small smiles.

"Thanks, guys," Dean told them.

"Cas, Los, what are you gonna do?" Catty asked.

"We're gonna go look for the kids," Angelos answered. "You five focus on making this weapon and killing off Levis. Cas and I will focus on finding the kids, wherever they re in the world. I'm guessing by the center of the storm, Rome will be a good place to start looking."

"Yeah," Scarlett agreed. "Yeah, definitely. Be careful out there."

"All of you, too," Castiel told them.

Scarlett and Angelos embraced for the goodbye.

"I'm getting tired of saying bye to you," Scarlett told him.

Angelos chuckled, brushing back her hair. "It won't be for long this time, Scar. And we'll have a better chance at winning this is you five kill Levis and Cas and I try and find the kids."

Scarlett nodded. "I know."

Scarlett and Angelos kissed slowly and passionately for the goodbye.

Catty turned to Castiel worriedly. "Cas..."

"I will be fine, Catty," Castiel told her. "Los will be with me."

Catty nodded. "Okay. I guess we'll see you two soon."

Castiel and Angelos nodded, disappearing, leaving. Sam, Dean, Ness, Catty and Scarlett exchanged a worried look. Sam went back to reading the notebook.

"Well, let's get to work," Dean told them.

Catty looked at the small vial of blood in her hand thoughtfully, numbly, biting her lip.

§

Neighbor, Michigan

Day Four

Morning - Tran House - Kitchen

A woman and a detective were standing in the kitchen.

"We're doing everything we can, Mrs. Tran," the detective told her. "Believe me. You need to trust us, okay? It won't help to wear yourself out with worry."

There was the sound of Angel winds.

The two male Angels appeared, with Kevin standing between them.

Kevin was still holding the Leviathan Tablet, looking at Mrs. Tran. "Mom?"

Mrs. Tran smiled in relief. "Kevin!" She embraced Kevin, pulling away, looking at the Angels. "Who are you?"

"It's--it's okay," Kevin told her. "They brought me back. They're keeping me safe."

"I don't believe that's true," the detective told them, plunging a hand into the chest of Angel 1. "Rock beats scissors." His twisted his arm. Black veins spread up the neck of Angel 1. Black goo spilled out of his mouth. The detective pulled his hand out of his chest, letting Angel 1 fall dead. Angel 2 raised a hand toward the detective, making a twisting motion, but nothing happened. "Leviathan beats Angel."

The detective plunged a hand into the chest of Angel 2. Black goo spilled from around the detective's hand. Kevin and Mrs. Tran watched in distress. The detective took his hand out of Angel 2's chest. Angel 2's face was covered with black veins. Blood goo was running from his nose and mouth. He fell to the floor, dead.

The detective turned to face Kevin and Mrs. Tran, morphing into the form of Edgar. "Hello, Kevin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 292 23
Catty Winchester is "the vessel". Michael's vessel. Sam Winchester is Lucifer's vessel. Dean and Scarlett Winchester are doing whatever it takes to k...
6.2K 365 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
23.1K 461 26
The family that are often called by themselves 'Team Free Will' is getting another addition, but losing another. Catty Winchester and her love Castie...
13.7K 444 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...