Random stuff updates etc.

By KiasDraco

This is randomness and stuff wooo More

Welcome
Update
Tagged
Tales of the Tags *dramatic music*
Tagged again
More tags
Important thing
Tagged again of Fudging course because the gods of fire want it.
Tagged again
Update
Mire tags *is to tired to spel write*
Important
THIS IS HALLOWEEN tag
Tagged again
IT'S ALIVE!!!!
My life is going downhill
Thoughts on Stuff
Update etc.
I am bored and decide to find something I could tag if I like.
Weird glitch.
Holidays
Life

Ideas

2 0 0
By KiasDraco

So everyone I was wondering should I make a story based on my life with just a bit of a change as in like different name from mine/furry etc. maybe. I know if I talk about my life to the point it would trigger someone or make people think it isn't real most likely and maybe empathy which I don't like to get. If I made it it would be mature with a lot of horrible things and of course I would keep things out that are to personal for me to talk about. All I know is that when it gets to the point it is in the present it might become a daily/weekly/monthly journal most likely. If I were to do a new book I would like to know what I could do other than that if you want. I could do a book on my experiences with theatre and art etc, but in the story about my life it would mention that stuff. If you need to know what I would do I would start with the point of my life I can have memories of and if they were captured and it would obviously be my POV or the character I choose. I would change many names because I know my friends and family would appreciate it and my schools etc. and that would also be smart. It would go into detail about me to a point you would know me as if I were just a friend I guess well more of as a part of my mind. I could do a book on music and how it works etc. it would have jokes too because I use them to cope with stuff. If I have something happen to me Ik that books would be my escape and writing so that would make life easier for me I guess. If you have ideas for books I will take suggestions over comments of direct messages, but I hope you can think of some ideas I could do or tell me if my ideas would be good or not.

I gtg now bye guys and gals

Kias/Fire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
246K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
108K 12.5K 28
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...