Harry Potter and the Wondrous...

By mgorman92

One day after Harry's return to the Dursleys home and he is a wreck. He has suffered another beating at the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Six

5.3K 140 6
By mgorman92

Jillian and Regina took a good look at each other in their black dresses as they prepared for the social event of the year. Again, Regina had to be early and since Jillian was practically an adopted daughter of the Fawleys and now by extension the Lestranges, she was dressed and going to the party early as well. At 4pm first Regina, then Jillian, then Rabastan, then Rodolphus, and finally Bellatrix made their way through the Floo.

One of the Malfoy House Elves was waiting for the group when they arrived.

"The Minister is in the smaller Ballroom and is expecting Miss Fawley and Miss MacDougal." The Elf said.

Bellatrix said, "Let's go introduce ourselves to Cissy and see if we can help ourselves to some of the wine."

Regina began to walk to the dining room with Jillian trying to emulate her moves right at her side. The door to that Dining Room was open and they walked past the long table to the balcony looking out into the night. Even Jillian could feel the pull of Dark Magic to direct them. When they made it Jillian followed Regina's example getting on her knees and bowing.

"My Lord –" the girls said.

The Dark Lord didn't turn as he continued to look out into the perfect Malfoy gardens. After several moments, he finally said,

"Miss Fawley –" Then he looked to the other, "Miss MacDougal –" He thought something more than said, "I am pleased to see your continued progress in the Dark Arts – it radiates off of the two of you."

"Miss Fawley," He continued, "How are my Junior Death Eaters?"

Regina looked up and spoke clearly, "We are playing at dress up, spying, and a few Crucios and Imperios, but we have done nothing of importance."

The Dark Lord hissed, "That is perfect. When they graduate, it will make it easier to sift out the unworthy, who think they are too important for our work."

Then, he asked, "Are there any who might be worthy?"

Regina said, "My Mentor and I intend to discover if Miss MacDougal can face Muggles and Mudbloods, but she has already used the Killing Curse on a Muggle."

The Dark Lord gazed at Jillian with speculation in his mind, seeming to search for weakness or signs of lying. When he found none, he looked to Regina. "Are there any others?"

Regina nodded. "Azure Zabini is quite advanced in the Dark Arts," she said. "I have not witnessed her use of the Killing Curse, but she is quite adept with the other two Unforgivables, and I can smell the Dark Arts all over her."

"Yes," The Dark Lord hissed, "Miss Zabini. But Bellatrix tells me that she has a rather unhealthy fixation with your position among us?"

Regina smirked, "I believe she thinks to challenge me before the end of the year and then kill me."

The Dark Lord chuckled, "Well, then the one left alive shall lead the Junior Death Eaters."

The Dark Lord remained quiet for a minute.

"I am nearly ready to reveal who is worthy to seek your hand in marriage, Miss Fawley –" he said. "But I await to see if Zabini is able to follow through on her plans. I trust that you will not disappoint when the time comes?"

Regina bowed her head. "Azure Zabini is a dead woman walking, my Lord."

"She shall serve as a good test for you, I think," He hissed. "But Bellatrix assures me that none could stand against you. She even hints that she would have a difficult time with you now."

Regina's face turned red. "Those are high words of praise, my Lord."

"Quite," he said. "I will grant you leave, but Miss Fawley, I require a dance from you tonight."

Regina bowed. "It is my pleasure to serve you, my Lord."

Regina took his hand and he laid his scaly lips upon them with a sinister smile and kissed them. He nodded at Jillian MacDougal, who rose at her friend's side. Regina gently took her hand and walked outside the dining room.

Lucius Malfoy was waiting outside of the room. "I have read your request for advice regarding Miss MacDougal's situation, Regina –" he said. Regina fell in step with him while Jillian stayed one or two steps behind. "Right now, in the eyes of the Minister, she is your ward, and will be treated like a Fawley. As go the Fawleys fortunes so will go her fortunes. If you continue to succeed, then I would suggest an equal or slightly lesser suitor for Miss MacDougal. If you fail," he said.

Regina finished it, "Then she should run back to the MacDougals, if they will take her."

Lord Malfoy's hand reached out and touched her face. "They will not. She is too Dark. She is all yours."

"Thank you, Lucius," Regina replied. Then, she joined Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle who along with their fiancées were already at the party. After some light chatter more and more people crowded into the bustling Ballroom of Malfoy Manor. After an hour of socializing and appetizers, they retired to the youth table set up.

Now that Draco was an adult, he did not oversee the table. The honor was given to Regina Fawley who had Jillian assist her on her right. As head of the table, it was Regina's quiet job to make sure that everyone had food and drink as required. She needed to keep the conversation flowing. But everything was extremely awkward because residing at the very opposite of the head at the other end of the table was Azure Zabini who attempted to hold court from her side. Supper's chatter remained light and the banter between the two Slytherin princesses was not off color. But again, Regina scored points with her social graces and quick wit.

After supper and desert, the tables were removed for the annual dance for the ball. Regina was quite the debutante. Theodore Nott tried desperately to gain her attentions. Regina was able to get rid of him after one dance because there was a line of five other fine suitors whose social standing was good enough to dare approach Regina Fawley. Graham Pritchard was not technically eligible, but as Regina's boyfriend at Hogwarts, he was granted such eligibility from Rabastan Lestrange. She also danced with Rabastan. Even the charming Cormac McLaggen approached her. Many remarked that the two of them appeared to look like a graceful couple, but Regina felt something off about him – and she knew about his reputation at Hogwarts and what was being said about those he suited outside of Hogwarts.

At this point, the Minister inserted himself.

"May I have this pleasure, Miss Fawley?" He asked.

Regina let his long fingers take her and she bowed gracefully.

"You honor me, my Lord –"

At this point she fell into a perfect graceful dance. As many would remark they saw Regina without any fear or discomfort. At first she felt herself enthralled with the Dark Lord's proximity. She could feel the Dark Magic that came off of him in greater waves than even Bellatrix herself. She felt as if there was only him.

After a minute of the dance, the Dark Lord seemed to pull back on the intoxicating magic he was sending at her.

"You are such a delightful young lady –" he hissed with somewhat a smile.

"Thank you, my Lord. You are a very charming host and dancer."

"I want to warn you, my dear," he said. "I have reason to believe that Dumbledore is targeting you for a trap."

Regina looked up meeting his eyes.

"What would he want with me, my Lord?" she replied.

"You are obviously powerful – that is very clear. But he has operated under an impression that you might be willing to see things his way." He said.

Regina laughed lightly.

"What I see is power, my Lord. I feel it as I float next to you. I bask in it as I waltz and dance with the elite of our world. He wants to make me live in hiding – be mocked and ridiculed – and probably to give up any honor if I would even succeed." Regina said heatedly.

"It seems like his offer has been heard at least once and soundly rejected. I think a good test for you would be to see if you could spring one of his traps. If he summons you, go. If you return, you prove to me your worthiness –" The Dark Lord replied.

At just that moment, the music stopped. The Dark Lord gently kissed Regina's hand and bowed to her.

"You provide me with plenty to watch and see."

Regina nodded in reply as the Dark Lord moved smoothly on.

The Last suitor who spent the last hour with Regina was Blaise Zabini.

Regina had to admit that Blaise had been trained well to dance the Walz, like a good pureblood. He showed poise and skill on the dancefloor. But they didn't spend much time talking. It was the customary walk into the Malfoy gardens where Blaise did his talking.

"Regina," he said after five minutes of completive silence. "My sister has designs to remove you from your position as a Junior Death Eater."

Regina sighed. "I know."

"I am afraid for you," He said. "She plans to kill you."

Regina said quietly, "If she succeeds in knocking me down, she had better or I would come back."

"But why not," Blaise began his entreaty, "try a different approach. If you were my promised, I could force my mother and sister to stop this insane plan."

"Then, they could force their will upon me to step down to Azure," Regina added.

"But you save face. Everyone will assume it is because I commanded it of my promised who would be my bride. The friendships of your year could be restored, and no one is hurt." Blaise said with passion.

Regina turned to look at him. She could see his care for her in his eyes. She could tell that he knew his sister's power. "Has your dear sister already surpassed you?" She asked herself. She knew better than to out him like that. But Regina's immediate concern was time and public face. If she refused Blaise's offer outright, then he might make a scene. If she asked for time to consider, he and his mother would force Azure to stay her hand on any conflict for the time she considered.

"There is much to think about, Blaise," she said finally. "I have the Ancient and Noble line of the Fawleys to consider. I would like to suggest our pairing to Lucius Malfoy. He has been advising me in this regard."

Blaise seemed to relax at the mention of the Malfoys. He knew that he could speak to Draco and perhaps gain the favor of Lucius for her proposal.

"I will speak to my mother and sister." He assented. "When might I have my answer?"

Regina smiled. "If we met during the Hogsmeade Valentine's Day weekend, I could answer you then."

Blaise nodded. He would not like such a late time, but the romance of it wasn't lost on him. The promise of a date gave him hope. "I am willing to grant you that for your lovely arm at the Three Broomsticks."

He took Regina's hand and kissed it gently. Regina smiled. "I look forward to our date."

The time for them to be together alone was up. Already, Rabastan Lestrange was coming to find her. Blaise took her arm and led her out.

That evening in bed, it was just Regina and Jillian recounting the nights adventures. It was quite a new experience for both of them to have their time eaten up by suitors. Jillian was wowed by those who sought Regina's hand. She had no one nearly as important. Malcom Baddock her boyfriend by association with Regina spent an hour with her. Rabastan Lestrange spent a delightful hour with her, but it was apparent that he wasn't going to seek to suit her. Graham Pritchard spent an hour with her, mostly because he knew that things would soon end with Regina. Most interesting and distressing for Jillian were the hours she spent with Cormac McLaggen and Theodore Nott. She knew they were both trouble.

Regina wrapped her lover in her arms. "I don't want to talk about any of those men anymore," she told her. "I want to make love to you." Soon, their arms were entwined and they were forgetting about everything.

+ + + +

The next morning Bellatrix had both girls up early and naked in the dueling room of Lestrange Manor. It was Bellatrix dressed in her battle gear and the two girls were holding their wands with nothing else, their hair wildly set from their frolick the night before.

"Jillian," Bellatrix crowed. "I know what Regina can do, and while I am not your mentor, my student has been declared yours. So, your performance in public will show for me. I want to see what you can do."

Bellatrix stepped off of the dueling platform and then waved her hands. "Begin," she said.

Regina and Jillian bowed low to each other and then turned and took ten steps apart, each step set to the clap of Bellatrix's hand. When Bellatrix clapped the tenth time, the girls turned. Before Jillian knew what had hit her, Regina struck with the Crucio.

Jilliian's reflex was to shout, "Protego," but Regina's dark spell came right through and took Jillian to the ground. It didn't last long, because Jillian had embraced the pain and was able to set it aside enough to stand up. Immediately, Jillian cast some of the darker spells Regina had taught her. Cutting ... slashing ... blood ... "Serpentsora!"

But Regina had switched to the defense. She weaved. She dodged. At one time Regina even flipped over one of Jillian's Dark Spells. For several minutes it continued, until Regina changed tactics again. Soon, she used defensive spells. "Protego" to block "Serpentsora," and then in a sudden thrust, she turned on an attack with light spells. Bright lights ... loud sounds ... an overwhelming scent of dung ... and then, "Expelliarmus," and unprepared Jillian's wand flew out of her hand and into Regina's.

Bellatrix clapped. "Very good, Regina –" she said as she approached the girls. "Jillian, do you see how from the very first spell, Regina controlled the terms of the fight?"

Jillian looked at Bellatrix in confusion. "I do not understand."

Bellatrix said, "She cast the Cruciatus on you and got you thinking Dark Spells with just that one spell. Then she sat back on defense letting you expel all of your emotion. When you had just begun to show signs of frustration and a slight loss of control, Regina attacked you where you did not expect it, with Light spells. Finally, she used a simple disarming charm when you were sufficiently unprepared."

Jillian let her head hang down, but Bellatrix chuckled. "You needed to be humbled for your first lesson with me, girl." She grinned wickedly at Regina. "You should have seen this poor girl after her first lesson with me." Regina shivered. That was enough for Jillian. "But Regina was gentle in such a way to remind you that as powerful as the Dark Arts are, don't ever rely on just them. Some of our enemies are very chivalrous and only fight using Light Spells. But the former Headmaster isn't so gentle."

"So, for tomorrow," Bellatrix said, "I want you to come up with three strategies to open a fight so that you can control the fight from start to finish."

That night in bed, Jillian lay against Regina. She was too tired or sore to make love – and she was too humbled. Regina held her arms around her.

"You know – " She whispered. "Your assortment of spells were wonderful in our duel today."

Jillian's teeth mphfted at Regina's compliment.

"But I am serious, Love," Regina said. "The power to throw one Dark spell after the other and the stamina. The strategy to force an attacker to think only defense. You forced me to adjust my strategy on the fly."

"Really?" Jillian said, as she turned around and wrapped her own arms around Regina.

Regina's ever intensive stare looked back into her eyes. "I had planned to end the fight immediately with the Crucio and followed up by a banishing charm. But the ferocity of your attack forced me to rethink it."

"The whole time," Jillian countered, "I thought that you had planned to humiliate me that way."

Regina chuckled. "The secret, my love," she said. "Is to be so quick of thinking and so confident that you fool your opponent into this."

"Is it true," Jillian began, "That you could defeat Bellatrix Lestrange in combat?"

Regina looked back. "I don't know. But I think she would expend a lot to take me out."

"Azure doesn't have a prayer." Jillian said with a look.

Regina rubbed the face of her lover. "Azure couldn't touch you, baby. You are already greater than her."

Jillian smiled back and reached to kiss Regina. She suddenly felt extremely powerful and horny after that.

+ + + +

Fifteen masked figures in dark black robes and boots stood outside a farmhouse in Northern England. There was only one who had no mask, Bellatrix Lestrange the face of the Dark Lord on his raids to crush the opposition. The fifteen set up the perimeter and moved in.

"Quick, follow the evacuation plan," a female voice shouted in the house. "They are here." The plan had problems as Jillian blew open the door of the farmhouse. Jillian walked through and came face-to-face with a member of the Order of the Phoenix, Mad Eye Moody. His eye twisted madly at her.

"You are but a girl –" the former Auror growled. "I can't strike you."

Jillian lifted her wand and struck. She started just as he had claimed her to be, a school girl who knew School-approved dueling charms. Sting ... slug ... tickle ... Of course, it was easy for Mad-Eye Moody, and he shielded dodged and responded in turn. He cast a banishing charm at her, but Jillian responded by changing her tactics. Hexes – moderately dark. Now, she cut at him, send engorgements at him, etc. Jillian suddenly had him thinking more powerful banishment spells of his own right.

"Girl, stop," shouted Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Lestrange –" Mad Eye Moody glared as he stomped outside to meet the Dark Witch. "Sending kids to do your dirty work."

"Of course, Maddy," she cackled. "But I wanted to introduce you to my protégé."

"Fawley – " she shouted.

Mad Eye's eye swiveled as he took in the newest appearance. Another Death Eater without the Mask. She was dressed like Bellatrix in a corset with a robe around her shoulders. Her blonde hair was wild in the wind around the farmhouse. Her makeup looked wild and white like a crazed clown. Regina grinned at the Dark Wizard hunter.

"Ah good, Fawley," Moody said. "Albus be wanting to talk to you."

Regina lifted her wand. Then, she cast, "Crucio."

Moody spun out of the way with a grunt and soon he was up and shooting hexes that seemed almost as dark as anything Bellatrix had ever sent Regina's way. Regina was unrelenting on her own, sending powerful Bombardas that Moody would jump out of the way of but would create huge rifts in the ground. Regina did not go on the offensive, but used spells to send large items at Moody. Moody's shield stopped one when suddenly Regina summoned a pitchfork from the barn and Moody didn't move in time it slammed into his back and ripped him in two.

The man staggered but continued to throttle Regina with spells. But now Regina changed tactics and cut and diced his arms and legs with spell after spell. The man was no longer able to move when Regina shouted the Unforgivable. "Avada Kedavra!"

A green light lanced from her wand, Moody tried to reach up and send up a Protego, but the spell went right through his shield. Moody was dead.

Bellatrix cackled. "Yes, my Princess has grown her claws. Inside quickly," she cackled.

Jillian and a few others had found some young ones, but no one else important.

"Bellatrix," another voice said behind his mask, "I believe that Ginevra Weasley was among them, but she led about five away. We caught these seven."

Regina walked in along with Bellatrix and surveyed what remained of the house. She looked contemplatively at the young ones. Then she sneered, "Abercrombie –"

The wet sniveling boy from her first year stood shivering. "Regina!" He cried. "Save us."

Regina's wand sent not a silencing spell but a piece of paper toward his face and she sealed it with some obscure magic. Then she turned to one of them, "I think they should know who is killing them," she grinned wickedly. "Masks off."

The young ones around them cried and whimpered as they saw the Death Eaters around them. Joining Bellatrix were her husband Rodolphus and Rabastan. Avery and Dolohov looking as villainous as they did in their Mugshots. But one or two of them remembered Hogwarts. Neville Longbottom peered down at them, along with Jillian MacDougal.

"Neville –" an older former Gryffindor cried out.

"Jillian –" another cried.

Bellatrix cackled. "Longbottom, MacDougal, Longbottom, Vane, and Edgecombe, pick one."

Jillian stood before the little girl who had whimpered her name moments ago. Neville stood before Abercrombie.

"Wands ready –" she shouted in command. "Now –"

Instantly, Jillian shouted, "Avada Kedavra –" so eager to prove herself, so desiring to bring about her Lord's justice.

Neville's wand also flared green. Hannah his wife who recently had finally been converted by her husband also shot down hers. Romilda Vane hesitated for a moment. Marrietta Edgecombe did not move.

"Avada Kedavra –" Regina and Bellatrix said as first Romilda's girl and Marrietta's boy were knocked dead. Then, Rabastan and Rodolphus tied the two women up with magic.

Regina turned to Bellatrix. "Can Jillian and I take them?" She said.

Bellatrix couldn't read Regina's mind, but she knew that what Regina had in mind would be dark and gruesome. "Yes –"

+ + + +

An hour later Jillian pushed Marrietta Edgecombe through the tunnel below Hogwarts to the Chamber of Secrets. "Open," she hissed at the entry, and she shoved Marrietta in. When the door out was closed against reentry, she released Marrietta. Marrietta turned to Jillian.

"It is about time we ended this madness," she glared at the still 5th year student of Hogwarts. "Now, where have you taken us and how long do I need to lay low until this blows over?"

Jillian walked past Marrietta without even a glance. She walked over to the great statue of Salazar Slytherin. Marrietta still thinking that Jillian meant her no harm followed closely behind asking the same thing over again.

"Speak to me Slytherin, Greatest of the Hogwarts Four," Jillian hissed.

The mouth of the statue of Salazar Slytherin opened and a snake not yet towering, but larger and taller than Jillian came forward.

Marrietta screamed, "MacDougal, what is the meaning of this?"

Jillian's eyes did not even look at the girl. But she continued to hiss. "Supper time, baby –"

The snake moved fast and without its eyes open it attacked Marrietta and slowly swallowed her whole. Jillian flew herself to the top of the chamber and sat in a perch as she waited for Regina to enter with Romilda.

Minutes later the door open again and Romilda ran in after Regina said, "Quick, Romilda in here."

Romilda ran inside and looked around the unfamiliar room. "Regina, where are we?" She asked.

"Somewhere Bellatrix will never look to find you," she replied.

Meanwhile Regina hissed quietly and while Romilda calmed down looking at her frantic image in the water, a snake wound itself around Regina. Her hands lovingly caressed its scales as she continued to speak in quiet hisses.

Romilda seemed to have calmed herself when she turned and saw the snake.

"Regina –" she screamed. The snake with its eyes closed was wrapped around Regina.

"What do you think of my pet, Vane?" Regina asked.

"P-" Romilda stuttered, "Pet? What kind of pet?"

"Oh, Regina replied, "A basilisk –"

Romilda whimpered.

"Their eyes – " Regina smirked are absolutely beautiful. "Would you like to see them?"

Romilda shook her head. "Not funny, Regina –" she said. "You know what basilisk eyes do."

Regina smiled. "What isn't funny is when I get embarrassed by those I have personally vouched for as worthy of our Lord's mark."

Romilda paled. "I will do better next time."

Regina untangled herself from her basilisk and walked quietly toward Romilda, still in her crazed make-up. She caressed Romilda's cheek. "That's right," she whispered. "You will, won't you?" She continued to caress the girl and then held her closer to her bosom. Regina continued to whisper quietly to the shaking fearful Romilda Vane.

Then, she threw her to the floor. "There won't be a next time."

"Baby, kill," she hissed at the snake. It moved like lightening speed and stuck its basilisk fangs into Romilda who screamed in pain and terror. Then Regina stood back as the snake slowly inhaled the girl.

Regina and Jillian sat next to each other in the 5th year compartment for Slytherin, surrounded already by the three other boys. The train was just about to leave and there was no Azure Zabini and there was no Goldstein. The train was going for about five minutes when the compartment opened and Azure walked in. She took a look at the two girls.

Regina smiled warmly, "Why don't you join us, Azure," she said again with the familiarity she had always shown her.

Azure's lips turned up distastefully. She had little desire to sit with the blonde who thought she ran the school or her twisted sister. Nor did she want to sit with the two boys who latched themselves on to them.

Jillian said with a little bite, "I almost think she thinks like we bite, Regina."

"My bite is playful," Regina replied, but the way she said it still had the underpines of a threat. Azure resigned herself to sitting with her yearmates. She was under strict orders at the moment to make the Zabini family more appeasing to Regina. She sat between the blonde and Josh Goldstein's best friend. But he clearly moved down in disgust at her. She turned her nose up at him.

There was quiet as the three girls each took out something to read. The boys tried to start a game of Exploding Snap, which eventually Regina and Jillian joined. Azure thought back to what her brother had told her.

"She is thinking of allowing me to court her, and if we are engaged by the end of the year, I will exert enough control that she will hand to you the reigns of the Junior Death Eaters. I might even be able to get her to allow you to have greater favor in teaching the Dark Arts."

Azure wanted to kill the bitch who always thought she was better than everyone, but her mother had said, "Not before the wedding, Azure, dear. The Fawley coffers have seen a substantial increase with the short time of Regina's control. It would make us vastly richer and position you to have a high profile courtship."

Azure was still miffed that Regina had the attention of not just her brother, but Theodore Nott and Cormac McLaggen. She was murderous when she heard a 4th year girl say quietly, "McLaggen and Fawley looked like a King and Queen together at the Malfoy Gala."

In between breaks in the action Regina reached over to try to draw Azure in.

"What did you do over the Hols?"

"Italian Alps –"

"Anything interesting?"

"Nothing."

"Any handsome boys –"

That one had been a clear reference to Goldstein. She was still angry that she had to put him down a week ago. He had given her some standing with the others here. But they had already been distant and angry with her the weeks before the Holidays.

Without any further communication from Azure, Regina left her to her thoughts. After too many games of Exploding Snap that Azure was ready to explode on her end, the train finally made its way into Hogsmeade. Azure was out of the compartment, refusing to be led like cattle to Hogwarts.

She was getting into a compartment when she realized her fatal flaw. Without Goldstein, the boys would not follow her. The five other 5th year Slytherins piled into a compartment together. Azure glared as she watched them follow Regina like a flock of sheep. Insult was piled on injury when a few minutes later, 3rd year Gryffindors poked their head in at her.

"Excuse me, but every carriage is taken, and we have to take this one."

She was about to tell them to walk, but she would lose face even more if a Prefect discovered she had chased away underclassmen. Back at the castle, she slunk behind Regina and the other Slytherins. It appeared that even the sixth and seventh years deferred to her, irritating her to another level.

After they were in their nightgowns, Regina asked, "We missed you in the carriage, Azure. Is everything okay?"

"Fine," she growled, pulling out her wand and pointing it at Regina.

Regina didn't even react, except for the slight move of her eyelash opening up just a bit. Regina stepped closer. "Don't you want to be friends?"

Azure hissed at her. Regina shook her head sadly. "Blaise had hoped we could get along."

Azure just threw herself into bed and cast a few wards to keep Regina and any sound she made out. Regina figured with such powerful wards she didn't even have to pretend that she was slinking into Jillian's bed. The two did not need to stay up and go into the Chamber. Their baby had eaten very well over the Holidays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 19 11
It's 10 years after Harry Potter defeated the dark lord, Voldemort and it's his birthday. For it, his best friend, Hermione Granger who now goes by H...
188K 9.7K 89
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
6.7K 333 21
Lord Voldemort is BACK! Severus Snape gets caught in the midst of the Death Eaters and he is found out. Dumblerdoor's little spy is caught red handed...
3.8K 119 24
[COMPLETED] Voldemort is back again.But this time he has a game for Hogwarts. He came, but he will not kill anybody. This time students must kill the...