Harry Potter and the Wondrous...

By mgorman92

One day after Harry's return to the Dursleys home and he is a wreck. He has suffered another beating at the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Five

5.7K 151 2
By mgorman92

The day of Jillian's birthday approached, but still she didn't know what to expect. She had seen what Regina had planned, but she saw little more planning to complete the spell. They continued the nightly trips to Chamber of Secrets. Jillian marveled at what Regina had done. Each successive day the snake got larger.

Two days before Jillian's birthday was Slughorn's Christmas Party. Jillian and Regina could not go together, but Regina went to the party with Graham Pritchard while Jillian who was now in the Slug Club took Malcom Baddock. They had been there barely an hour when the last person they had hoped to talk to approached the four of them.

"Oh, Fawley and MacDougal," Azure Zabini drawled, "I'm surprised you two didn't just come together."

Graham narrowed his eyes at Azure and then took in her date, Joshua Goldstein. Regina smiled pleasantly at her, but noticed Goldstein's vacant stare.

"What has become of your date, Azure?" Regina said, making sure to remind her former friend of their once casual friendship. "He is here, but yet he is missing."

Azure Zabini rolled her eyes. "Yes, well, we just spent some time in an open classroom."

Jillian snorted and Regina could almost read her mind. Both of them were also masters of the Dark Arts. Goldstein's condition was not because of good sex. No, he was becoming hollow. Azure had had to do too much to win him.

Regina whispered her barbed words: "A funny thing, sex –" she said. "I personally would prefer a willing partner –"

Azure's lips turned up at her. "Josh is willing –"

But Graham who was catching on looked disturbed at poor Goldstein. "I don't see willingness or anything in that boy."

Azure stared at Regina as if that stare could send the green killing curse at her main rival. But seeing not an opening she literally pulled her boy and off they went.

Graham and Malcom were so disturbed that they went to find one of the famous Quidditch players that Slughorn had invited to the party. They left the two girls to themselves. Jillian whispered into Regina's ear. "She's going to have to kill poor Josh during Holiday."

Regina shook her head in agreement.

The day of Jillian's birthday came and it was a Saturday afternoon. When the two were dressed, Regina took Jillian through one of the secret corridors from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade. As they held hands on the way out, Jillian laughed, "You always have a new surprise, don't you?"

Regina took her friend to a quiet café in London for lunch. She had another surprise for Jillian – she could apparate. They shopped in London's Muggle downtown district. Regina bought Jillian a beautiful black dress, with burgundy lines crisscrossing through it. Jillian again tried to object. "You aren't going to the Malfoy ball dressed like a country-bumpkin." Was Regina's response. Things were getting late and Regina took Jillian to a long line of Muggles. Men caught their eyes and looked at them hungrily, but for the most part Regina and Jillian were too focused on each other.

Soon, Regina and Jillian were inside. They were dancing and jumping in the middle of the club. After a few songs, they were dancing with some boys. Regina toyed with her boy and Jillian mimicked her friend. Regina turned her ass into his hips. Jillian grinded against them. The two boys tried to give them drinks, but Regina had warned Jillian ahead of time. "No drinking – Muggles have their own form of magic."

Soon, Regina and Jillian were staggering from the nightclub on the arms of the boys. The boys led them down the street and suddenly pushed them into the Alley. Suddenly everything changed. Regina and Jillian found themselves on the ground and the men were leering above them. "Little sluts like you need a good lesson," the one said to Jillian. Regina called her wand to herself and Jillian did too. In seconds, the boys were Stupified.

"I think it is time to go back to school," Jillian said. But Regina shook her head.

"It is time to do what we came for," Regina replied. They tied the two boys up, and then took them along by a portkey that Regina had made – another surprise for Jillian and returned into a corridor leading to Hogwarts.

"Ready for another secret?" Regina said as they were making their way back through the underground Hogsmeade tunnel to Hogwarts.

"I am never done being surprised by you," she said.

Regina stopped in the middle of the Hall and made a series of waves with her wand, then a door appeared. This door was one of the pipes that lead down to the Chamber of Secrets. With their Muggles in tow, Regina led them down, without even once tripping the wards. Then, they were down in the Chamber.

"They are too big for the Basilisks yet," Jillian said as they entered the Chamber. But Regina shook her head. She instead took the two wide-awake, but bound bodies to the shores of the water where two ritual circles were set up. There were pieces of paper next to the circle.

Regina turned to her friend. "Let's give the boys a show." The two stripped of their clothes and stood naked with their struggling dates in the ritual circle. Then, Regina directed Jillian to the paper. "What does it say?"

Jillian read:

"Avada Kedavra the bastards in a contained ritual circle. While their life forces remain, take the ritual dagger, and make a cut along the side of my leg. At the sight of the opening, wave your wand and give of yourself to your girlfriend."

Then, they went to work, soon the men they had brought lay slumped in the circle. Each girl in successive motion struck their legs. Jillian struck her left leg and Regina her right. Then, they took their wands and pointed them at each other. Regina went first, hitting Jillian with a blinding light. She felt excruciating pain, sizzling and bubbling up into her throat, her veins, every single strand of her hair and Regina screamed herself hoarse. Regina felt it, the sucking out of her that happened, a pop. Then, she opened her eyes.

Regina looked to Jillian. Jillian did the same thing. She took herself and focused and struck Regina with that light. Jillian's mouth opened up and screamed as a white light went from her and went into Regina's leg. After a minute, Jillian let out a squawk.

"What did we just do?" She said, "I feel you."

Regina walked toward her. "I feel you." They held each other and kissed one more time. Regina took her lover to the snakes.

Jillian looked down at the one she spent the most time with. "Hello," she hissed to it.

She looked in awe from the snake who answered back, "Greetings, Speaker," to Regina who smirked at her.

Regina stared longer at her friend. "What did we just do?"

"We performed the Horcrux ritual," Regina replied.

Jillian's confused face clearly showed that she did not understand.

Regina continued, "You and I have split pieces of our soul and gave them to each other."

"My soul –" Jillian said.

Regina nodded. "I am confident that you will never be able to enter MacDougal Manor again because of this."

Jillian looked at her, and Regina explained. "The after effects of the spell make it so that the things, I told you to think about were given to me. You have given me your fear of your parents' anger. Soon, you will notice that your fear of people is duller and your confidence will be more astute. I gave you my ability to speak to snakes."

"This is an after affect?" Jillian answered.

Regina held her lover in her arms. "Yes, because the real purpose of this ritual is immortality." Jillian gasped in awe. "Nothing can kill us ever again. To kill me, they have to kill you and vice versa. We are now immune even to the Killing Curse."

Jillian was so shocked she didn't know what to say. Regina did.

"Happy birthday, Jillian."

+ + + +

Regina and Jillian sat in a compartment with the sixth year Slytherins. Azure sat with their year guys just a compartment down. Regina and Jillian had grown closer since the Horcrux spell. Jillian had learned just what a Horcrux was. The close proximity of Regina's spirit did in fact force Regina to share every secret, even Harry Potter. Jillian learned that Regina was in fact Harry Potter with the use of a dark magic blood ritual.

Malcom and Graham continued to court them, though Regina had made it clear to the two of them that the relationship was that of convenience. Regina was beholden to the Minister and he would have a say in her marriage. She had brought Jillian who had used the Fawley solicitor to gain her Emancipation from the MacDougal family. Even though Jillian was no longer a MacDougal in the eyes of the Ministry, she was a Fawley under the MacDougal line.

The day after their return from Hogwarts had the ladies in Diagon Alley. Regina had taken Jillian to Gringotts where Jillian was given by blood ritual membership into the Fawley line along with her own vaults. With Harry Potter of age, herself Emancipated, and all Regina's living family dead, all of her funds: Black, Potter, and Fawley vaults were now together in the Fawley accounts.

With their business done at Gringotts the two ladies sipped tea at a café next to the Apothecary on Diagon Alley. Regina was relaying to her what would happen for the Malfoy Boxer Day Celebration.

"We will be spending the beginning of our Holidays at Fawley Manor – " Regina started, "At least that is the understanding that Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan Lestrange have."

"Then?" Jillian asked.

"Well, we will spend the majority of that time at Black Manor," Regina stated. "The Dark Magic in that place will make your skin sizzle," Regina said. "On Christmas Day, we will travel by Floo from Fawley Manor to Lestrange Manor. We will spend Christmas with Bellatrix."

Jillian shivered. Regina smiled happily. "Bellatrix is a delight, and so are Rodolphus and Rabastan. They are very evil, but being evil is so much fun."

Jillian asked, "And Boxer Day?"

Regina rolled her eyes at Jillian's eagerness. "Early in the afternoon, we will travel to Malfoy Manor. You and I have a meeting with the Minister."

Jillian's eyes bugged out again. "The M-" she stuttered, "Mi-minister."

"The Dark Lord ..." Regina said, "You-Know-Who, and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. He personally assigned me to Bellatrix. At least twice a year, we review my progress in the Dark Arts and the progress of the Junior Death Eaters. I plan to present you to him."

"I'm going to meet the Dark Lord?" Jillian asked.

Regina smiled. "I will be updated on where my marital status is. If I get the chance on that day and if not, another day, I will be speaking to Lord Malfoy about where you will stand."

After tea, the two ladies made their way first to Fawley Manor – by Floo, then Black Manor by Portkey.

+ + + +

Jillian thoroughly enjoyed her time at Black Manor alone with Regina. At first the shrunken House Elf heads, the portrait of Walburga Black, and the House Elf Kreacher disturbed her, but after a night sharing Regina's bed and the Dark Magic that permeated the building, she felt more at home there then she had felt at MacDougal Manor for a long time.

Other than sex with her girlfriend, Jillian enjoyed the pleasures of Black Library. The books on the Dark Arts that were inside were as ancient and deadly as the books in Slytherin's library in the Chamber of Secrets. The Black Library got better with the additions Regina added to it. She had copied some of Slytherin's books on Parselmagic and a few other items.

The specialty of the Blacks appeared to be Blood magic. It was something Lillian spent time learning about. The uses of Virgin blood spilled and bathed in, especially blood taken from someone who died. There were all sorts of other dark rituals that one could absorb for eternal beauty.

The two ladies spent some time that week between the end of term and Christmas doing Black Magic rituals on beauty. Regina remarked, "If I see it correctly, I think this is something more extensively seen in the Zabini branch of Dark Magic."

Jillian exclaimed, "That makes perfect sense. I've seen Azure become more mature. But how come she cannot surpass you in beauty?"

Regina flipped her hair around. "That is because I have you under a love spell you little nymph."

Jillian laughed nervously.

"I am joking, Lover," Regina replied. "Remember with Dark Magic, shared intent grants extra power to our bond. If you did not bring intent to join me, then you would be like Goldstein right now."

"Poor Goldstein," Jillian sighed. "He was always such a sweetheart. If he didn't have such a thing for you, he probably would have known to avoid Zabini."

Regina agreed. "He was infatuated with me, and I just couldn't share the feeling."

"Sadly for Goldstein," Jillian said, "Azure has a bigger fascination for you than he does."

+ + + +

The Day to go to Lestrange Manor arrived. Regina and Jillian had their luggage packed for the rest of vacation. Jillian was extremely nervous. She squeezed Regina's hand as they apparated onto the doorstep of Lestrange Manor.

A quick knock and Rabastan Lestrange opened the door.

"Miss Fawley –" Rabastan said with a bow, "And Miss MacDougal-Fawley, you are expected. Please come in."

Jillian followed the blonde hair inside, marveling that Regina for once did not expend large energy in a perfect image. Jillian had not been able to believe that this would not be necessary. Jillian had combed her hair down and had a hairband in, but otherwise had left her hair down.

Bellatrix was seated on a throne like easy chair with her husband, Rodolphus standing behind her chair.

"Welcome home, Regina," Rodolphus said as he came around the chair and gave her a warm hug. Regina hugged him in return and introduced Rodolphus and Rabastan to Jillian.

"Ladies," Rabastan said, "Please leave your luggage, we will have the House Elves take it to your bedroom soon."

Jillian nearly stuttered at the clear comment of bedroom. Regina once she was separated from Rodolphus practically pranced or danced to Bellatrix and lay on her lap. Bellatrix ran her fingers through Regina's wild blonde hair and toyed with her skin. Regina turned around and smiled at her lover.

Bellatrix who seemed to read Jillian's mind cackled, "Your girlfriend thinks that this home is the center of propriety."

Rabastan laughed. "If you only knew the kind of deviancy that happens in this house, girl."

Jillian blushed fiercely. Regina smiled helplessly at her friend while Bellatrix played with her.

Bellatrix cackled at Jillian's uncomfortable look. "I know you belong to Fawley, girl," she said, "But for now, Regina belongs to me. You can play with her, but until the Dark Lord releases her, she is mine."

Regina rested her head on Bellatrix's shoulder and purred at the continued attention.

"Regina can't hear you at the moment. She is lost in the Magic. You know how that feels with a mentor, don't you?"

Jillian shook her head. She did understand.

Rabastan laughed, "Don't be surprised if she climbs into your bed and claims the two of you tonight."

Jillian blushed wildly.

Rodolphus laughed. "Why don't you have a seat in a chair next to the ladies, Miss MacDougal?" "Those two need time to reacquaint themselves with each other – a re-charging if you will. In a little while, Christmas dinner will be ready, then we will open presents."

Jillian drank some tea brought to her by a House Elf and answered questions about the goings on at Hogwarts from Rabastan and Rodolphus, who seemed very interested in what was going on there. But she kept getting distracted by the guttural moans that kept coming from Regina's lips. Bellatrix made no secret of claiming Regina with her fingers inside of Regina's robes.

Rabastan was very curious about the interactions between Jillian, Regina, and Azure. "I warned Regina that Miss Zabini was plotting her downfall."

"She is very dangerous," Jillian nodded.

Rodolphus laughed. "I would put money on you in a fight over Zabini."

Jillian looked up questioning him, but Rodolphus went on. "It is okay to hide your power, but don't ever underestimate yourself. You are learning from Regina who learned from the best. And Regina soon might surpass Bellatrix."

Rabastan added, "But what Regina understands and Zabini does not is the power of allies. Regina has you and almost all of Slytherin. Zabini will stand alone when she confronts Regina."

The conversation had a sudden end when Regina started screaming with a twisted grin on Bellatrix's face. When she was quiet again, she slowly focused back on her surroundings. Rodolphus said, "I think dinner is ready. I plan to drink plenty after that display and if you ladies leave me alone tonight, I will have to have a cold shower."

Jillian swallowed while Regina smiled terribly. She jumped up from Bellatrix's lap and took Jillian's hand. "Their food here is very good – better than Hogwarts."

Rodolphus laughed. "That is because of where Mistress Lestrange gets the food."

"It's a secret," Regina mocked.

Rabastan, Rodolphus, and Bellatrix all joined Regina in a laugh. Jillian started to relax in their presence. Soon, the five of them sat down at a large stately dining room table for roasted duck, brown rice, and a steamed vegetable mix. When dinner was finished, the five settled in the living room. This time Bellatrix sat in between her husband and his brother. Regina joined Jillian at a separate couch.

Presents were simple but appreciated between the three. And then a House Elf rolled a tray with a chocolate mousse for desert. Following desert was a chocolate like coffee or tea – Jillian was not quite certain, but in a few minutes she was feeling warm all over. Soon, she felt Regina nuzzling her neck and kissing her all over.

She was way too warm for her clothes and let Regina lead her up to the beautiful guest bedroom they shared. Jillian and Regina were just naked when the door opened and Bellatrix walked in. Jillian stared at the mature woman in wonder. Her hair was wild and had spots of white. Her face looked mature and filled with care. But there was power and sex in the way she owned the room as she walked in, naked as the sky on a clear day.

Bellatrix stalked right to Jillian and her face took Jillian's into her own, her hands moving into Jillian's hair. Regina stepped behind Jillian taking out all the hair bands and making sure that Bellatrix had access to Jillian. While Bellatrix kissed Jillian hard Regina started to kiss down Jillian's back and ass and legs. Then with tiny licks and kisses she started coming up her legs. Jillian gasped as Bellatrix's hand wiggled into her sex and Regina warm mouth moved up her thighs. Already Jillian was moving her hips in the rhythm that the experienced Bellatrix was creating.

As Bellatrix moved a second finger into Jillian Regina started to nibble on her nub. Jillian, whose mouth was still enveloped moaned into Bellatrix's mouth. Her hot lips and tongue were crushing Jillian. Jillian felt herself seem to float between the two women as her legs spread and as she helplessly started to dribble into Regina's vigorous mouth.

The dribble didn't stop as Bellatrix continued to grind away at her pussy with her fingers. Regina's hand was in the crack of her ass pushing a finger into her hole. With this new assault Jillian was gone. In ecstasy she started to cry out into Bellatrix. At this moment, the Dark Witch left her mouth and assaulted her breasts as her fingers continued to coat themselves in Jillian's juices. Again and again Jillian felt the rolls of orgasm come over her. It didn't stop as neither women relented on their assaults.

When they were done with her, they laid her down and each kneeled over her on the bed. Regina leaned over and took the fingers of Bellatrix for cleaning. As Regina sucked, Bellatrix athletically took her strong hips and moved over Jillian's neck, placing her hot cunt in Jillian's nose. She pressed it against Jillian who began to stick her fingers inside and nibble and suck against the Dark wet hole.

Meanwhile Regina laid in front of them and stuckher ass high in the air where Bellatrix took her hands and opened herwide. It was an amazing show ofathleticism on Regina's part as her hips opened up and her ass started to grindagainst Bellatrix's mouth. MeanwhileBellatrix continued to ride Jillian's face. The heat and sex that filled the room drove them all wild as firstRegina and then finally Bellatrix exploded in orgasm. When they were finished they assaultedJillian again and the three went from one to each other again and again throughthe night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 14.7K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
392 19 11
It's 10 years after Harry Potter defeated the dark lord, Voldemort and it's his birthday. For it, his best friend, Hermione Granger who now goes by H...
1K 40 13
[BOOK THREE] With Voldemort at large, the whole wizarding world is on edge. With the murders of wizards and muggles alike every other day, the only s...
188K 9.7K 89
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...