Boss -Rewritten- (K.TH)

由 LadyLagunah

-Smut Serie- - THIS IS THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF BOSS - Finally, you found a job that would pay you enough t... 更多

Inkitt
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Last Chapter

Chapter 4

27.3K 1.1K 453
由 LadyLagunah

- Y/N's POV - 

Finally, I arrived home after a long day at work. The thing with Taehyung kept replaying in my head and I felt embarrassed every time I thought about it. I just got out of the shower feeling a lot better. I dried my body and slipped on my bra and panties before wanting to blow dry my hair. Feeling the cold air hit my skin I reached out to grab my soft bathrobe wrapping it around my body. I decided to start on blow drying my hair but stopped eventually once I heard my doorbell rang.

''Who can that be?'' I smiled when I know who it might be. I had this sweet old lady as a neighbor she was like a second mom to me. She usually would come to my door around this time to check if I ate dinner or not. She knows about my father's debt and about my mom, so she always takes care of me and occasionally checked if I was doing fine. I opened the door and a smile grew on my face seeing Miss. Min in front of me.

''Y/N!''

''Miss. Min!'' I smiled happily.

''Did you eat dear?'' she asked me and I shook my head.

''I'm about too''

''Good do you have enough for two?'' she asked making me nod my head happily.

''Yes. Perhaps you wanna join me?'' I asked but weird enough she shook her head.

 ''I actually came to deliver you this young man'' she spoke stepping aside revealing Taehyung. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open.

''Your boyfriend had trouble finding your house, so I helped him out. I don't wanna interrupt you guys any longer so have fun!'' she said happily while pushing Taehyung inside and shutting the door.

''Hey there'' he said smiling scanning my appearance.

''Get out'' I spoke in an instant but he didn't move an inch.

''You know you still had 2 minutes left'' he spoke smirking while he stepped closer to me. Who cares?! Just leave.....

''I'm calling the cops if you don't leave'' I warned ready to grab my phone already. Knowing I left it on the counter I quickly made my way towards it.

''Come on, even the nice lady said that we should have fun'' Taehyung spoke from behind me while I heard his footsteps. 

''Get out I mean it'' I warned once again with my back facing him. The moment I reached my phone Taehyung grabbed me by my wrist turning me around and pushed me against the counter. His eyes looked serious and cold. Was he angry? His free hand reached for my phone snatching it away from me.

''Give it back!'' I shouted trying to reach it but before I could he slipped it into his back pocket with an annoying grin plastered on his face. He leaned closer while his hands held my waist steady.

''Make. Me'' he spoke amused making me sigh. Why does he have to do this to me?

''It's simple love. I will annoy you like this in many ways and get my hands on you whenever I want because I can. Or the exact same thing but you get something in return from me'' he explained referring to the deal. So basically he is saying, either way, he is gonna be a creepy pervert.

''Why don't you just let me work without the golden pin?'' I was frustrated about this. It's all good when everyone else does it but why not me?

''Who am I?'' He asked the sudden question making me arch my brows. I removed his hands from around my waist pushing him a bit away from me.

''An extremely pervy boss'' I replied seeing him crack up in laughter. He carefully held my chin pulling my face closer to his.

''And what's your extremely pervy boss called?'' He added to his list of questions.

''Kim Taehyung...'' I muttered. 

''Well because your extremely pervy boss Kim Taehyung doesn't want you too. I don't need a reason, you just need to obey'' he spoke before releasing my chin. He walked up to my table reaching for a piece of paper folded in the pocket of his jacket. He held the paper in the air showing it to me before placing it down on the small table. 

''What's that?'' I questioned nervously making my way to it. 

''A contract I have set up for our deal'' he explained making my mouth fall open. He was totally serious about this stupid deal that he even made a contract for it?! I don't know why but I could see my hands slowly reaching for the paper opening it. Soon my eyes were already scanning the paper reading what this 'Contract' said.

''This is ridiculous'' I scoffed but soon froze up feeling Taehyung his presence behind me. His breath fanned the back of my neck as I could feel his chest pressed up behind me. 

''Or I could just fire you......'' he muttered making me instantly turn around. He can't do this!

''That's blackmailing!'' I shouted at him the piece of paper slowly crushing into my hand. 

''Does it look like I care'' he smirked triggering annoyance within me. He pushed me by the shoulder making sure my back hit the table behind me before he held me around my waist.

''Don't you see you don't have a choice. You want extra money I'm giving you a very easy job to get it. Either you agree or not I will get what I want. I honestly don't understand why you're putting up such a front.'' The more he spoke the closer his face came towards mine. 

''I will wait for your answer tomorrow'' he added slowly pulling back again. Why am I keeping quiet? He finally let go of me and retrieved my phone from his pocket placing it down on the table. He made his way to the door while I stood in my spot stunned by the whole situation. 

''Goodnight'' he smiled before closing the door behind him. The moment he left the room I sank to the ground holding my head.

''Why the hell did you apply for this job Y/N!!"' I shouted out loud from frustration. I stopped speaking to myself when I heard my phone indicate that I got a message. With shaking hands, I grabbed it from the table. Why am I so nervous? One seemed to be from my bank account notifying me that I received money. The other one.....was a text from Taehyung.

''For what happened at the office'' I read out loud with confusion. I decided to not reply to it and check my bank account to see what the notification was about. My eyes widened when I noticed that there was $100 more on my account than before. Was it Taehyung? What if he indeed put that money on my bank account.......it will be like this when I go accord with the deal?

-The next day-

I was working for quite a while and still didn't see Taehyung. Iseul told me that he had a meeting to attend today and that he would come back around night time. Today my shift only lasted until the afternoon so I probably wouldn't see him for the day. For some reason, I felt upset about it, but also really happy. This means he won't be here to bother me with his stupid deal! Time flew by fast and soon my shift had come to an end. I said my farewell to everyone and headed out with a smile on my face. It really is different to work when Taehyung isn't around. I decided to head to the market before heading home to get myself some groceries with the money I received yesterday. 

''Thank you and have a nice day'' the cashier spoke while I left the store.

''I guess I have everything, time to head home'' I said smiling to myself. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a very familiar person. Was it Taehyung? And with a girl? Before I know it I was hiding behind a wall secretly looking at the guy and girl. My eyes widened when I noticed it was indeed Taehyung. He was together with a girl and they were smiling and laughing happily. Well, what did you expect of a type as Taehyung? The girl held onto his arm pushing her breasts against his arm. He whispered something in her ears making her blush and slap his chest playfully. I saw him smiling brightly at her and they both walked further. Why was I getting a bit upset? Sure Taehyung is a very good looking guy but I shouldn't let him fool me! He stays a pervert who just use woman their body for his own satisfaction. I'm sure he will be doing the same to that poor girl and she won't even know it. She will be fooled by him thinking he loves her...

I stopped by one of my favorite cafe before deciding to head home. For some reason, Taehyung kept appearing in my head. Maybe I should just go accord with the deal.....

I left the cafe making my way toward the subway.

''Y/N?'' I stopped in my tracks hearing the familiar voice. I turned around seeing a smiling Taehyung.

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

382K 28.4K 71
"Did you just step on my fucking shoes? Do you know how much these cost?" Taehyung spoke with venom laced in his voice. "Probably more than my rent...
329K 13.2K 24
A story about Taehyung who live with his stepfather and step brothers after his mom passed away. He live lives as a maid for the family until one day...
2.5K 196 62
This is a BTS Fanfiction! This work is completed! I am currently rewriting this and working on making it the way I want to with all the details I s...
178 5 4
Jimin drags Taehyung out for a night of clubbing, he's hoping to get Taehyung laid. Jimin chooses the club they go to for a very specific reason, whi...