pocket sized ➳ nct dream

By drtyhyuck

❝i only wanted one, but i ended up having six more.❞ what if there were seven 20 cm boys running around? stat... More

i n t r o
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
e n d
e p i l o g u e
e x t r a s
t a e y o n g
1 0 0 K
B O O K 2 ! !

t h i r t y t w o

6.2K 260 131
By drtyhyuck

pls check out the mv, stream and give the boyz some love ♡

Yuyan said thank you to the taxi driver after she paid and got off the car. She held the things she bought in her left hand, Donghyuck and Chenle in her pocket and Jisung on her right hand.

The girl stepped infront of her apartment's door and let Jisung ring the door bell.

Upon hearing the bell, the four small boys inside stopped playing their video games and Zhengting went out of the kitchen to open the door. Justin had came home earlier with Xikan tagging along.

A few moments later, the door swung open and revealed Zhengtin wearing an apron.
"Yuyan! You're back! With three more small people." He giggled a little and stepped aside for the girl to enter.

Yuyan entered and immidiantly saw the four tiny boys on the living room's carpet, Justin and Xikan both sitting in the dining table.

"Hi everyone!" She greeted with a smile. Zhengting closed the door after Yuyan entered and went back to the kitchen to continue his cooking.

The girl removed her shoes, placed all her bags beside the couch, grabbed a soft pillow then laid Jisung carefully on the soft surface. Donghyuck and Chenle followed after but on the couch itself.

Jisung, Donghyuck and Chenle's presence got Mark, Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno's attention.

Mark scanned each person carefully until his eyes landed on Donghyuck. He furrowed his eyebrows. He seems familiar.

After a moment of starring at the younger, Mark's head finally clicked and widened his eyes. "DONGHYUCK?!" He screamed in pure shock.

Hearing his name being called, Donghyuck looked at the older who was on the floor. "MARK!?" He screamed. Hyuck ran and jumped from the couch to Mark. Mark did the same and ran to the latter aswell.

They both finally came in contact and hugged each other tightly.

The remaining five boys just stood there awkwardly and stared at the two interact.

Mark and Donghyuck seperated from each other after a few moments of hugging. "Ya. What are you doing here?" Mark questioned the boy.

Hyuck replied. "Yuyan adopted us and so happen to meet you here too."

Mark was taken aback. "Adopted?! So you're staying here?" Donghyuck nodded.

Speaking of Yuyan, right after she dropped off the three boys, she went to the kitchen to help out Zhengting.

On the way there, she passed Justin and Xikan. "Xikan? What are you doing here?" She asked the boy while washing her hands.

"Justin invited me over. I couldn't say no since I also have nothing to do today." Xikan replied to her question. Yuyan nodded. "You're having dinner with us okay?" She said. "Okay."

After the girl dried off her hands, she approached Zhengting.
"Ge, what are you making? She asked Zhengting who was busy cutting tomatoes.

"I'm making tomatoes and eggs and chicken. You can help me and make scrambled eggs." He said. Yuyan nodded and proceed to make eggs.

The girl grabbed four eggs. She cracked all of them into a bowl and mixed it with a fork. She then grabbed a pan and heated it up. After a few minutes of waiting for the pan to heat up, it finally did. She added a decent amount of cooking oil and then poured the eggs on the pan.

Yuyan grabbed the spatula and lightly mixed the eggs on the pan to scramble it. Zhengting grabbed all the cut tomatoes and dumped it on the pan with the eggs. Yuyan then proceed to fully mix the eggs and tomatoes together. She added some spices along the way to make it taste better.

Zhengting then began to make his special chicken recipe.

🎄

"Dinner is ready!" Zhengting announced after placing all the foods Yuyan and himself cooked.

Yuyan stepped out of the kitchen and to the living room to fetch the seven small boys.

She went in the room to see the seven all on the couch beside Jisung who was sleeping on the pillow Yuyan gave him.

The remaining six were talking to each other and just simply having fun. While Yuyan was cooking, they all decided to know each other more. Jisung fell alseep in the middle of their conversation. They just let him be and sleep peacefully instead of waking the boy up.

She smiled at the sight of then talking to each other. She's glad that the four aren't against having more pocket sized boys joining in.

"Dinner is ready guys." Yuyan said and approached them.

They heard the girl's voice and stopped conversing. "Yay! Food!" Chenle cheered and exitedly stood up, getting ready to be picked up by Yuyan. She giggled softly and picked up the six boys and dropped them off at the dining table.

She then went back to the living room to get Jisung.

Yuyan quietly sat down beside the sleeping boy. "Jisung-ah, its time for dinner." She softly said and lightly tapped Jisung.

The boy woke up and looked at Yuyan. He sat up on the pillow and rubbed his eyes. Yuyan cooed at the newly woke up boy.

After Jisung was done stretching, he raised both his arms signaling that he was ready to be picked up. Yuyan smiled and gladly did.

The girl went to the table and saw all of them eating happily. The six tiny boys on the mini table, eating happily. Xikan was kind enough to help them with their food and cut it into small bits for them to eat.

Yuyan carefully placed Jisung on the remaining seat beside Mark and Chenle. His mini plate filled with food and ready to be eaten.

After she put down Jisung, Yuyan went and sat beside on a vacant seat beside Xikan and finally ate.

🎄

All of them were finished eating. Xikan left after saying thank you and good bye. Zhengting followed after a short while since it was already getting late in the night.

Yuyan helped Justin wash the dishes a little then left the remaining ones to him. Justin didn't argue since he knew his cousin was out the whole day.

Yuyan brought all the pocket sized boys to her room together with the things she bought. Yuyan decided last minute to buy winter clothes for all seven since it was said that the first snowfall was tomorrow.

She all put them down on their desk while she placed Jisung on a chair.

"Okay so I bought beds for all of you." Yuyan said and took out the two bunk beds and the single bed and placed them on the desk.

She then took out five matresses and five bed sheets. The girl proceeded to put on the bed sheets on the matress followed by the pillows.

While Yuyan was doing that, the seven decided to dicuss who will be on which bed.

"I take the top bunk!" Chenle said first.

"Me too!" Donghyuck followed

"Aww. But I wanted to take the top bunk too." Jeno pouted.

"Hah I got it first before you, Jeno."

"I'll take the bottom bunk under Donghyuck." Jaemin said.

"I guess I'll take the single bed then." Jeno sighed.

"How about you Jisung?" Mark asked the boy who was simply sitting on the chair.

"I think he'll take the single bed instead since he's injured." Renjun stated.

"Yep. I agree." Jaemin nodded.

"Are you okay with that Sungie?" Chenle turned to Jisung.

"Yeah. I'm fine with anything." Jisung said.

"Well then, I'll take the bottom bunk under Chenle." Jeno moved from the single bed to the bottom bunk.

"Okay. It settled!" Mark clapped his hands once.

Just as they finished talking, Yuyan finished setting up the beds too. She placed the two bunk beds against the wall, the single bed just beside it then another large drawer she took out for their clothes.

Yuyan grabbed the three bags Ten gave her before leaving. He said it was their clothes and belongings. She placed the bags beside the drawer.

"Jisung, Chenle and Donghyuck your bags are here okay?" Yuyan said and placed the blankets on the bed then pointed to the bags. "Feel free to put them on this drawer I provided for your stuff."

"Thank you so much Yuyan!" The three thanked the girl. She just smiled. "Your welcome."

"Oh and Jisung which bed are you taking?" Yuyan asked Jisung. "The single bed." Jisung replied. Yuyan picked the boy up and placed him on the bed.

"Chenle and Donghyuck please help Jisung change his clothes okay?" Chenle and Hyuck nodded.
The remaining four began to change into their sleeping wear aswell.

Yuyan went to the bathroom, changed her outfit and did her usual night routine.

After that, she exited the bathroom to see the seven boys sleeping soundly already. She went and turned off the lights leaving her lamp still on.

Yuyan dimmed the light a little and finally lied down on her bed with a sigh. It felt good to be on her beg again. Yuyan tucked herself in her covers and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep in the cold, chilly night.

extra long chapter for my apology bcz i didn't update for a long time :(

the longest chapter ive written; 1612 words!

also, im that type of writer that writes chapters without any plot and comes out randomly. i might mistake some of the scenarios that isn't connected to the past scenarios
so pls feel free to ask me if you are ever confused and i'll try to explain or you can point out some mistakes.

anyways, i hope u like this chapter and i hope it didn't dissapoint :)

vote and leave a comment! ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.5K 31
❝why are you even here? why am i the one chosen to take care of 21 pocket sized boys?❞ pocket sized ot21 nct. (ALL MEMBERS!!) status : completed [✔️]...
87.1K 5.6K 31
a bit of nicotine, plenty of teens, and a unique love story. nct ot21 gang au warnings: violence, a lot of cursing
67.7K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
9.1K 79 36
Just as the title says :) Requests are open, you can put them in the comments or ping me personally whenever you want! Updates might be irregular but...