Drop the mask ~ Vkook

By xOPALINEx

{Completed} "I own you babyboy" -jjk "I am not owned by anyone you masked bunny!" -kth "Petal. You are m... More

Intro
•.•.•.I promise.•.•.•
•.•.•.Now that i found you.•.•.•
•.•.•.I want you.•.•.•
•.•.•.Owned.•.•.•
•.•.•.Kookie.•.•.•
•.•.•.Under the mask.•.•.•
•.•.•.Muscle pig.•.•.•
•.•.•.Like this.•.•.•
•.•.•.Devil/Angel.•.•.•
•.•.•.Treat me like a prince.•.•.•
•.•.•.Object.•.•.•
•.•.•.Possesive much.•.•.•
•.•.•.My Brother.•.•.•
•.•.•.Little.•.•.•
•.•.•Don't hurt TaeTae .•.•.•
•.•.•. Your mission .•.•.•
•.•.•.Mr.Jeon.•.•.•.•
•.•.•. Drunk .•.•.•
•.•.•. Are you my Kookie?.•.•.•
•.•.•.He is the one.•.•.•
•.•.•.Oh no.•.•.•
•.•.•.Stranger.•.•.•
•.•.•. I am Sorry.•.•.•
•.•.•. Nightmares.•.•.•
(≧∇≦) PERSONA (≧∇≦)
•.•.•.Love.•.•.•
•.•.•.Granny is here.•.•.•
•.•.•.True Love.•.•.•
•.•.•.Black rose.•.•.•
•.•.•.The Truth.•.•.•
•.•.•.Dont leave me.•.•.•
•.•.•.By your side.•.•.•
•.•.•.Decisions.•.•.•
•.•.•.Drop the Mask.•.•.•
•New book•

•.•.•.If you dare.•.•.•

63.8K 3.1K 1.9K
By xOPALINEx

Nobody's POV

"Ssshhh!If Jungkook finds out we went near what is his he will kill us!"

"He won't dare kill his own mother!"

"Jin! You have a dick!"

"Says the one who doesn't even have one!"

"That's not for you to saw BoTtoM!"

"Oh shut Up Yoongi!"

"Gyus Stop fighting! I wanna make a new friend here not war!"

"Jimin Baby ..You can't be friends with Jungkook's baby.."

"What?! Why nooottt?!"

"Hoseok is right bun..You can't.."

"If you say so Yoongi.."

..
That's what a certain brunette heard and woke up from his dream..More like a memory .

He and Kookie laughing and saying how clumsy he is..How his eyes sparkled..

How he missed seeing that bunny smile..

-

The door slowly opened ..Taehyung had his head low afraid to look up.

"Hey..It's ok we are not gonna hurt you.."

He slowly looked up to see a white haired boy..He would call him Mochi if he was aware of who he was..

He looked behind 'Mochi' to see two other men..They were looking good..And then he looked at his right ..A tall man..

"Fuck off Bitches! Let me see the-"

A pink haired male..He looked kinda friendly..And sassy..

And he loves Sassy queens..

" Well now I understand why Jungkook likes him that much! Look how adorable my new baby is!"

"Should I be worried princess?"

"No Namjoon..well not yet.."

"What?!"

"NoTHINg!"

Taehyung was confused.The people in frond of him weren't wearing masks like Jungkook did..They were friendly but Taehyung knew there was something behind those smiles..

"W-Why a-are you h-here..Please..Stay away.."

"No no no...We are not gonna hurt you..I forgot! I am Jimin! These two are my boyfriends! Hoseok and Yoongi!"

"And I am Jin! Your mother! And that is Namjoon! Your clumsy father.."

"And I guess Jungkook has told you my name."

"No he didn't ..Might telling us.."

"T-Taehuyng.."

They all sat around him

"Let us tell you about us first and then you tell us about you!" Said an excited Jimin

"I start! Hi!As you heard I am Jin,your mother! I am the doctor of the group. I am not involved in the action but I sometimes do the seducer if it is needed..I also cook and I love my kitchen.."

"Hey what about 'I love my boyfriend'!"

"Sorry Namjoon..You come after the kitchen.."

"Next! Hello! I am Jimin! I am doing the punching and kicking and god I kick well! I love making new friends and I think that if we were given the opportunity we would be best friends! I also have to deal with those ass breakers my boyfriends"

"Hey! I am your hope Hoseok.." Jimin taped his solder and Hoseok looked at him. Jimin widen his eyes to give the message that Taehyung was chained !

"Well..I may not be your hope but ..I am Hoseok! I love getting into fights and I hack a lot and god I am great at it! I also love dance!"

"I am Yoongi..I sleep kick some asses..eat..Sleep..fu-"

"AND I AM, Namjoon.. I am the mind of the group..It's nice to finally meet Jungkook's baby.."

"Why am I His Baby..Why me..?"

"We don't know Taehyung..But what We know is that he really does love you..and that we want to be your friends.."

"Then p-prove it.."

"How..?" Said Jimin concerned

"Let me make a call .."

They looked at each other and back to Taehyung..

"To who?"

"My family.. I promise I won't tell about what's going on..I don't even know where I am so ..Please.."

Jimin took out his phone and gave it to Taehyung..

"Just please put it at the speaker ok Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded and pushed the button..

-"Hello?"-

"G-Grandma?"

-"T-Taehyung..? TAEHYUNG! W-Where a-Are you Taehyung?! W-Why are y-you not coming b-back?! Is t-there something wrong?! Should I call the p-police?!"-

"N-No granny..It's ok... I am ok now.."

-"Taehyung ..Come b-back ..where are you..?"-

"I am ok grandma.."

"-Please tell m-me Taehyung.."-

Taehyung took a dip breath and then talked again..

"Granny..I want you to hear me well.."

-"Y-Yes Taehyung.. I am l-listening.."-

"The morning I won't be able to give you a hug and your pills..the evening I won't be able to help you clean the house and play with bubbles" He chuckled softly from the memory.. "When night comes I wont be able to give you your pill and peck your head for a good night.."

-" T-Taehyung .."-

"Grandma..I want you to promise me that you will take care of yourself..I want you to promise you will continue doing what you do and stay safe ok ?"

-"Taehyung!! P-Please son..Don't say t-those things .."

" thank you grandma.."

-"TAEHYUNG!"-

" I love you.."

And with that he ended the phone call..

"I can't do this anymore!" Said Jimin and was ready to release Taehyung when..

"You better fuck off from my Baby before you regret it..If you dare to do one more move I swear I won't be able to hold myself from hurting you.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.1K 38
"Don't move or dare to scream..." "Why" Taehyung whined and pouted his lips. "And who are you??" "MAFIA" "OH MY GOD REALLY???? Are you a real Mafia...
98.2K 5.6K 30
"A whore's child will always be a whore too" Mafia AU Top Rankings🎖 #1 in Vmin #1 in namjin #1 in mintae #1 in taemin #1 in bottomjimin #3 in mpreg ...
446K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
66.6K 2.6K 22
"You're the prettiest possession that I own" "You owned my body, but I lost my soul to you" #5 in Taekook 19/03/2022 #1 in Topkook 19/03/2022