Boss -Rewritten- (K.TH)

By LadyLagunah

-Smut Serie- - THIS IS THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF BOSS - Finally, you found a job that would pay you enough t... More

Inkitt
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Last Chapter

Chapter 3

29.6K 1.2K 784
By LadyLagunah

- Y/N's POV - 

I was already working an hour without the pin but it didn't seem to be any different. Am I that unattractive? I did feel a pair of eyes watching me and knowing they belonged to customers made me happy. Perhaps this could be my shot to win a great extra earning.

''Hey pretty lady, do you mind taking an order from us?'' the guy that had his eyes on me earlier suddenly asked. I smiled and walked up to him and his friend who he was seated with. Guessing by their appearance I would say they are both around the age of 26.

''Sure what would the gentlemen like?'' I asked acting polite. So far they were actually pretty nice and informed me about their order along with some cheesy jokes.

''Order coming up'' I said smiling and left heading towards the kitchen. Once their dishes were done I headed back to their table serving their order. 

''Why don't you join us?'' the guy asked smiling while he tapped his lap. This meant he was asking for me to accompany them and since I don't have the golden pin attached on my anymore there is no way I can decline. I nodded my head and seated myself carefully on his lap. To be honest, the moment I sat I started to feel uncomfortable, this really isn't something I would do......but I need to get the money.

''So you're new right?'' the guy continued asking and I once again nodded to his question with a smile trying to act cute.

''Yeah I work here for around 3 weeks now'' I replied. He suddenly placed his hand on my leg making me a little shocked. Iseul told me that the customers only touch you a little but they didn't go further cause that's against the rules. But why was his hand going higher and higher?

''You know you're really beautiful'' he whispered in my ear while I felt his hand going under my skirt. Looking across of me I noticed his friend smirking the same way this guy did. 

''Sir I think it's best if you stop your hand right now'' I said trying to maintain my anger. Seeing how it was turning out right now I just felt stupid.....I shouldn't have taken of my pin.

''Come on I will give you a big tip'' he whispered once again making chills going down my spine. The longer I was seated on this person his lap the more disgusted I felt. A strong grip wrapped around my wrist ripping me off his lap making my head bump into a hard chest.

''I will have to ask you to leave this place immediately'' Taehyung spoke to the 2 customers making my eyes widen. When did he get here? The guy stood from his seat taking a couple steps towards Taehyung. I could see that he was acting all tough not being intimidated by Taehyung his presence at all. 

''And who are you?'' he spat rudely making me gulp. He has no idea that he is talking to the boss....

''I don't think I have to tell you that'' Taehyung replied calmly. I looked up at Taehyung his face seeing him focused on the guy in front of him. How can he stay so calm?

''You're sure talking big for a little boy!'' The man shouted grabbing Taehyung by his collar. In a blink of an eye, Taehyung got free out of his grip knocking the guy unconscious making me step away. The whole bar was in shock people standing up and trying to see what is happening. I noticed my colleagues trying to calm everyone down but before I could even try to help out Taehyung grabbed me by my wrist dragging me away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold hard wall of the office came in touch with my back making me gasp. Before I know it I got pinned against the wall with an angry Taehyung in front of me. His eyes are beautiful yet so scary at the same time. 

''Where is your button?'' he asked me angrily.

''I didn't wear it.....let me go'' I answered in a soft tone and he indeed let go of me. I rubbed my wrists feeling them slightly burn because of the hard grip he had on them.

''That hurts you know'' I spoke angrily this time. Why is he like this?

''Why didn't you wear your button?'' he asked the tone in his voice not changing a bit. Why was he even angry?

''Because I also want to earn some tips,'' I admitted.

''You clearly didn't like it'' Taehyung spoke back and soon this would turn out into a discussion.

''That doesn't matter I need the money'' why was he like this? What is he, my mother?

''Fine then I will pay you'' he announced making me confused. He is already paying me......

''What are you talking about?'' I asked needing an explanation for his words. He came up to me in slow steps making me back away again until I softly hit the wall.

''If it's money that you want then I will pay you. Instead of them giving you a tip when they touch you. It will be me giving you a tip for every time I touch you.'' He explained making me scoff. 

''And why would I want that?'' I asked. Was he crazy what he does to me is ten times worse than just sitting on someone's lap for some time and talk.

''Your choice, they may give you $40 but I will give you $400'' he spoke shrugging his shoulders while once again that sly smirk appeared on his face. Something in my mind switched. Taehyung is indeed the boss of this business, so he must earn a lot. He would pay me more and I could easily pay my rent and even pay my father's debt faster. No, wait what am I thinking? You're not like this Y/N don't fall for his trap! He got away from me making his way to his desk. I stood frozen on my spot thinking deeply.....there must be a normal way to get extra money.

''Come here'' I heard him speak tearing me away from my thoughts.

''I won't do it'' I immediately responded making him chuckle.

''Y/N love do I need to repeat myself?'' Once again that tone in his voice that could make me freeze up. I carefully made my way up to his side of the desk where he was standing. He suddenly pushed me by my shoulders making me land in his chair. I tried to keep it cool and just sat.

''What do you think you're doing?'' I asked but like usual he answered me with a smirk. 

''Let's make a bet shall we? Right here right now'' he spoke amused making me feel more uncomfortable with the second. He fished his phone out of his pocket using it for something. I arched my brows when he showed me a timer set on 5 minutes.

''What kind of bet?'' I asked tilting my head a bit to the side. He leaned over resting one of his hands on the back of the chair. 

''You should stay seated like this for exact 5 minutes while I will try to convince you to go accord with my deal'' he explained leaving me still confused. Trying to convince me? 

''No pushing, pulling, kicking me etc. You're allowed to speak since it will make it more amusing for me'' He continued explaining leaning his butt against his desk.  

''If you lose and disobey the rules within those 5 minutes you have to go accord with the deal. If you don't then you don't have to go accord simple as that'' he clapped. 

''I don't want to hold this bet'' I stated seeing him still grab his phone. He clicked the timer letting it run before placing it down on the desk. 

''Oh love you don't have a choice'' he grinned. Once again he leaned close to me our faces just inches away while he scanned my face. Right now I was just praying that those 5 minutes would go by fast still not knowing what he meant with his explanation. He smiled before brushing one of my strands behind my ear. 

''And you should know....either way I'm getting my hands on you'' he whispered making my ears turn red. Why me?! Why do I have such bad luck!? He kneeled down in front of me resting his arms on my lap and placing his chin on top.

''Shall we get started?'' he asked while his fingers already started to trace down my legs. I instantly pushed my legs together in case he was trying to do something funny. Of course, he noticed it and smiled evilly at me. Now I know what this pervert was talking about!

''Why don't you open your legs for me?'' he asked making clench my jaw.

''In your dreams'' I spoke back. He placed his hands on my knees and tried to split my legs apart himself but it didn't work. What kind of mess did I get into? He stood back up and leaned over me. His hand reached for my chin while he smiled at me. Just like he did the first time he made me turn my head allowing him to have a view of my neck. I pressed the back of my head against the chair as much as I could feeling him lean closer. He suddenly stopped and pulled back again to look at my facial expression.

''Tell me Y/N....do I make you nervous?'' He asked smiling while once again coming closer. Once again my stomach started to flutter feeling the ticklish sensation of his breath in my neck. I didn't reply deciding to keep quiet. Responding to him is what he wants he finds it amusing. My body shivered for a second when he lightly kissed a spot in my neck.

''Your neck is so sensitive'' he chuckled before he could attack my neck again my hands flew up to his shoulders in an instant ready to push him off me.

''Pushing?'' He asked the moment he felt both of my hands land on his shoulders. I can't lose this ridiculous bet. Instead, I clenched his clothing hearing him laugh a bit. 

''Okay I will allow that'' he spoke.

''Stop'' I began the moment he started to nip on the skin in my neck making a moan escape my lips. I felt his tongue flicking afterward while he tried to place his knee between my leg, and unfortunately, he did it. He stopped kissing my neck and smirked at me when he noticed that he got his knee between my legs. His hands took a tight grip on my legs holding them apart while he kneeled down again.

''This is gonna be fun'' he said smirking. I gritted my teeth knowing I couldn't do anything. If I win this bet will he leave me alone? The moment his lips came in contact with my knees my body started to shiver.  I tried to close my legs again but he held them too strong. He traced his lips till my inner thigh slowly starting to suck on different spots.

''Aah~'' I moaned feeling him smile against my skin.

''Not a bad deal huh?'' he asked smirking making me glare at him.

''T-This is sexual abuse'' I replied making him laugh.

''This is a bet'' he smiled looking up at me while resting his chin on my left thigh. 

''Open your legs more Y/N'' he whispered softly. I bit my lip and shook my head my hands still clenching his shoulders tight.

''I'm gonna make you feel good'' he continued while placing a kiss on the inside of my thigh. I don't know why but I slowly started to open my legs more until I heard a voice.

''Sir I have the information about the meeting for tomorrow'' a lady her voice was heard on the other side of the door together with two knocks. Taehyung stopped and sighed while getting up stopping the timer on his phone. I immediately got out of the chair but face flushing red while I fixed my clothes.

''Come in'' he spoke a little annoyed and a woman with a pair of glasses came in.

''Oh did I interrupt something?'' she asked while entering the room. I felt myself blush and quickly left without saying a thing. I ran to the locker room as quickly as I can ready to bang my head against the lockers. What the hell?? Why did I open my legs? Omg, what would have happened if the women didn't come in!? I felt myself blush at the words of Taehyung when he told me he would make me feel good. Since when are you like this Y/N?

''Y/N?'' a familiar voice asked making me turn around in shock.

''There you are!'' Iseul said happily making me sigh relief.

''Are you okay?'' she asked and I nodded my head.

''Yeah'' I replied smiling while she handed me my button.

''Here you go. Come on let's get back to work'' she spoke and I nodded my head. I pinned the button back on my clothes and together we left.

-TBC-

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? CHECK MY INKITT FOR EARLIER UPDATES! LINK ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOU :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 29 27
*trigger warning: mentions of vomiting, self-harm, abuse, rape, traumatic memories, blood and a lot of other stuff I added because all my friends enj...
778K 36.8K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...
9.8K 886 31
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
206K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...