Taming the Bad Boys

By IamJi-ya

The aim was to tame but love was attained. More

Prologue
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeenth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twentieth
Twenty first
Twenty second
Twenty third
Twenty Fourth
Twenty fifth
Twenty Sixth
Twenty Seventh
Twenty eighth
Twenty Ninth
Thirtieth
Thirty first
Thirty Second
Thirty Third
Thirty Fourth
Thirty Fifth
Thirty Sixth
Thirty Seventh
Thirty Eighth
Thirty Ninth
Epilogue

First

7.4K 208 175
By IamJi-ya

I think a lot would be disappointed buuut I gave a single hint in the comments hihi so the ship 👆👆👆
It's MarkJAENo. It’s not MarkNOMin because MarkNo isn’t happening in this household hahahahahahaha because there's no incest happening in here! (⌒o⌒)
Sorry guys, I can't really handle NoRenMin yet.

Anyway shijak!

Wavyuuuuu~

1: Roasted Lees

Third Person's POV

"Juuuuuunniiiiiiiieeeee~" Renjun smiled upon hearing that voice behind him, stopping on his tracks to let the person catch up to him. Dealing with his cuteness this early is considered as a blessing but dealing with his flirty side is a disaster.

"Hey Nana. Excited for school you nerd?" Renjun said as soon as Jaemin caught up to him offering a hug to the younger.

"There's a lot of us who advanced in your grade even Donghyuck but you don't call him 'nerd'. You're unfair Junnie." Jaemin pouts.

"Awwww why are you so cute." Renjun cooed pinching Jaemin's cheeks on the process which earned him a whine from the younger.

"I don't want to be killed so I don't call Hyuck a 'nerd' and you're just too cute when I tease you." Renjun smiled walking together with Jaemin to school

"Whatever Renjun, whatever." Here comes Jaemin's sassy side that is on the same level as Donghyuck's.

"Really Jae? That's a quick mood shift." Renjun could only chuckle, Jaemin never calls him Renjun unless he's really piss, offended or just wants Renjun baby him.

"So what section are you this year?"

"12-A."

"Lucky you."

"We're classmates?"

"Yup."

"Yey!" Jaemin smiled widely, a smile that could brighten up the whole street as he hugs Renjun sideways.

"And wow! Huang Renjun you call me a nerd where in fact, you, yourself, is in Class A!" Jaemin said after processing that Renjun is on the top section too.

"Well, that's life." Renjun showed a goofy smile before running off going to school but stopped when he's already in front to wait for Jaemin and enter together to find Donghyuck.

"Okay cutie, let's go and see if Donghyuck is in the same class as us."

"Okaaaaaaaaaay~"

"Renjun! Nana!" Someone called from behind before they could enter the school's building.

"Hyuckie!"

"Hey Hyuck."

Renjun and Jaemin greeted Donghyuck at the same time making the latter smile.

"So what section are you going to destroy this year?" Renjun jokingly asked making Donghyuck smirk at the question.

"12-B."

"Aw how dumb." Jaemin teased with a playful expression on his face.

"Aw what a nerd." Donghyuck shot back making Jaemin frown and Renjun chuckle.

"Don't laugh Huang, you are a nerd too." Donghyuck stuck his tongue out at Renjun.

"Nope I'm not. You and Jaemin are the nerds, accelerated kids." Renjun said calmly smiling but we all know that smile have something behind.

"Tsk well Nana got me beat on being a nerd accelerated kid." Donghyuck smirk glancing over Jaemin who's still frowning at them because of ganging up on him on the very first day of school.

"Okay let's stop now, Nana is really getting upset. Let's get to our classrooms." Renjun said snaking an arm on Jaemin's lower back with the intention of comforting the youngest male.

"So will be here, see you at lunch Hyuck."

"Bye Hyuckie." They bade their goodbyes to Donghyuck who headed off to his own classroom 3 rooms away from there own.

"Karma! Just stop it. Oh my gosh." The newly arrived pair heard and was shock on what they witnessed when the entered the classroom but Renjun was able to get his composure immediately upon seeing something so common. Jaemin, on the other hand, had his eyes wide obviously shock.

"Jae let's just sit over there okay?" Renjun pointing at the seats near the window knowing that Jaemin likes to seat there but he was interrupted when Renjun got called.

"Hey! Huang Renjun we're classmates again." The red head guy called Karma greeted Renjun smiling.

"I'm really sorry for him. Hey Renjun." The shorter male with Karma with light blue hair apologized first then greeted Renjun too.

"Hey Akabane Karma and Nagisa." Renjun greeted back offering a friendly smile.

"Oh. Are you new?" Nagisa, the one with light blue hair, noticed Jaemin shying away behind Renjun. Well, Jaemin is new here, we all know he's confident and all but that's when he got comfortable being in the place or being with the person.

"Oooooh.. New kid. Is he your boyfriend Renjun?" Karma asked smirking but Renjun smirked back.

"Nope. He's one of those kids who accelerated and he's smarter than you. He's Jaemin." Renjun said.

"Hmmm.. We'll see about that, nice to meet you Jaemin. Nagisa-chan! Let's grab food first." Karma said walking away.

"Hey I told not to call me that way! Ugh.." Nagisa whined but Karma just chuckled waiting for him by the door.

"Umm.. Nice to meet you Jaemin, umm see you later!" Nagisa bade his goodbye going to Karma.

Jaemin let out a heavy sigh when Nagisa and Karma has gone off to the cafeteria leaving them. He feels uneasy with his newly met classmates, Renjun noticed this and Jaemin’s stiffness so he sat next to be younger then ..... Laughed at him.

“Yah! Why are you laughing and who are they? You seem to know them well.” Jaemin asked rolling his eyes.

“Nothing it’s just that you look so funny being afraid and stiff. Don’t worry those two don’t bite.” Renjun informed in a reassuring tone.

“What? They don’t bite? Junnie we just witnessed that red head fighting almost someone when we entered this room.”

“Red head? You mean Karma? You’ll be really amazed if I’ll tell you why he usually picks fight with other students.”

“Well tell me Huang Renjun, I’m all ears.” Jaemin stated.

“Akabane Karma only gets in trouble because of Shiota Nagisa.”

“Huh? Nagisa? You mean that shorty he is with? Why?” Now curiosity hits Jaemin getting interested.

“Well as you can see Nagisa is really frail when you look at him, not only that he looks like a girl because of his hair if it weren’t for Karma, Nagisa will be bullied really bad. Maybe that guy earlier happens to be messing with Nagisa and Karma got pissed because to tell you Nagisa doesn’t like to fight so Karma do it for him.” Renjun explained making Jaemin realized that’s it’s really bad to judge a book by it’s cover.

“Are they like a thing?” Jaemin asked.

“I don’t know. I guess they aren’t, Karma looks tough and fights but he’s a coward when in comes to confessing to Nagisa. Nagisa, on the other hand, I don’t know if he’s just too innocent or just dense.”

“They’re interesting. I wanna be friends with them and help their delayed love lives.” Jaemin said making Renjun chuckle.

“Karma’s pretty cool when you get to know him better.”

“How did you know all of this?” Jaemin asked getting ready for the first period getting out the things he’ll need for class.

“Well Karma and I are usually groupmates or partners in some projects last year since he dropped his grades and got to section B while Nagisa stayed in A. I guess we got pretty close.” Renjun said.

“Oh you really know how to deal with people Junnie.” Jaemin praised after that both of them got silent as the whole room did too. It was like some God had passed. Seeing who entered the room Renjun tsked that made Jaemin ask him why but it’s too awkward to break the dead silence lingering in the room so Jaemin had to wait until someone make a sound or even start to chitchat again but no one did not until a familiar red head entered the scene.

“Eyyy Mark Lee!” Karma loudly called the blonde haired male who just entered the room and made everyone shut up. Everyone started to chat with one another again when Karma slung an arm on Mark’s shoulder leading Mark to their seats.

“Who is he? Why did everyone went silent when he entered?” Jaemin finally let the question out of his mouth.

“Mark Lee. He is the most rude creature I’ve ever met. He doesn’t know the word respect and he acts like he owns everything he laid his eye into. He’s making me boil. He’s smart, yes, in our overall ranking last year he came in second next to Karma but he’s attitude cannot be fed even to a dog. He got a skill for fighting too.” Renjun said in a hush stone, obviously pissed.

“Woah chill out! I’m not your enemy. He did something to you did he?” Jaemin carefully asked not wanting to receive Renjun’s bottled up wrath.

“Well he---”

“Good morning everyone. Silence and focus please.” The teacher entered interrupting Renjun who just sighed and told Jaemin that he’ll tell him later when they got their free time.

“We have a variety of hair colors do we?” The teacher said looking from Jaemin’s hair next to Renjun then to Karma and Nagisa.

“So what did you guys---”

“Can you just start teaching and stop minding hair colors that they have?” Mark interrupted the teacher.

“Disrespectful.” Jaemin mumbled.

“Told you.” Renjun said back hearing Jaemin.

As usual class introductions were done before starting the actual class. Everyone has their own method on introducing themselves. There are funny, simple and flash introductions. Some stuttered because they are shy and some just told the class their name and that’s it, Well it would be nice if all participated even Karma despite of being known, introduced himself but one student didn’t do the introductions about himself, Mark Lee. He just sat in his seat as everyone waited for him to stand up and tell something but nothing came out from his mouth. He just sat in their with his arms crossed and blank expression. The teacher couldn’t do anything but just sighed then moved on to the next student. After everyone did their introductions they started the class as Karma started to drift into his sleep leaning against Nagisa. Mark staring at the board but not really listening. Renjun taking down notes because Math is his weak point and Jaemin, staring outside the window his mind drifting away from reality.

“So basically if you transposed this value to the other side---”

“And divide it the answer will be 18 right?” Someone once again interrupted the teacher, gaining the attention of everyone.

“I’m Lee Jeno. Sorry for being late.” He said smiling and just walked in without minding the teacher sitting at the available seat behind Jaemin. He came in just like that in middle of the class, a class that will be done in 15 minutes. The teacher gained her composure sighing.

“Okay Mr. Lee detention.” She said and Jeno’s face just turned dark from being smiley to expressionless.

“Are you kidding me? I finished your slow as fuck teaching and you give me detention, why don’t you do the detention?” Jeno fired back at the teacher.

“I-- Okay that’s for today. Bye class.” The teacher just walked out of the classroom totally defeated by the Lee brothers.

“Oi Jeno! Why are you there you punk?” Karma yelled from his seat.

“Well it’s first seat I saw upon entering and it’s the nearest.” Jeno answered yelling back.

“Can you stop yelling please?” Jaemin asked politely turning to Jeno.

“Did you just told me what to do?” Jeno stood up staring down at Jaemin with his cold eyes but Jaemin can’t be bothered. He's about to stand too to show this Jeno that he’s taller than he is but Renjun caught his wrist looking at him with ‘don’t you dare’ look. Jaemin just softly brushed off Renjun’s grip, he’s stronger, Renjun could do nothing. Jaemin stood up too but unlike Jeno he flashed a sweet smile instead of a cold stare.

“I just requested you to stop yelling Mr. Lee, I asked you politely no need to be upset.” Jaemin smiled and it just annoyed Jeno more.

“You. You’re new. Don’t you know me?” Jeno said spitting venom.

“Oh I know you. You just said your name earlier didn’t you? You are Lee Jeno who joined the class 45 minutes late, rudely entering the classroom with a smile on his face and insulted the teacher who is just teaching it slowly because she saw some of her students are having a hard time getting the topic. Well I know you, I know you pretty much Lee Jeno.” Jaemin said still that innocent smile plastered on face that annoys Jeno to the top. Renjun almost let out a snort but Akabane Karma really snorted upon hearing Jaemin, he kinda like this side of Jaemin. Karma wanted to yell “Burn!” but he chose not too, he can’t get the new kid in trouble that’s Renjun’s friend.

“You---”

“Lee Jeno stop. It’s not worth it wasting your vocabulary on a new kid who’s about to be the last in the class. He looks stupid and he’s just a pushover kid who luckily got in class A, just drop it.” Mark voiced out stopping his brother and insulting Jaemin on the process. This ticked off Jaemin but still that smile on his face is there but his eyes are burning with anger.

“Uh? Who are you again? Ah right you didn’t introduced yourself, sorry but you aren’t included in the conversation and you Lee Jeno I didn’t know that you’re puppet of that short guy over there. I should add that to your information.” Jaemin’s mouth is really something when he’s pissed. This time Karma really laughed out loud and everyone just dropped their jaws. Mark and Jeno glared at him.

“The Lee brothers just got roasted. Let the game begin.”

--

The picture in the media is at fault why this story was born. I know that's an old picture but it just sparked in my eyes when I saw it sooooo, yeah hahahahahaha and I really want something to happen here but I guess that’s it for the first chapter. How was it? Drop a comment! Wavyuuuuuuuuuuuuu 💕💕💕💕-Ji

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 127 9
In which he's back because a storm is about to come their way Warning ; - inspired by Vampire Knight - a rensung fanfic - other ships included but re...
244K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
151K 3.1K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75724/ Author: silver grey Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 130 Epilogue rebirth fini...
120K 6.6K 21
Jeno gets letters in his desk, who just happens to be from his crush STATUS : COMPLETED ยฉ Jehyemfh 2019 NOMIN