The Dark List [Larry Stylinso...

By PilyangAmchichi

[THE DARK SERIES #1] Louis Tomlinson signed a contract that says he has to break Harry Styles' heart, his bes... More

The Dark List [Larry Stylinson Fanfic]
Last Chance
Kiss Me Again
You Keep Me Hangin' On
We Are Young
Same Mistakes
All For Love
All I Want Is Your Love
The Simplest is the Sweetest
Bizzare Triangle of Love
A Box Full of Surprises
Lie With Me
Lost With You
Feelings Complicated
Moment of Truth
For The Best
Vacation Overload
Bonjour Mademoiselle
The City of Love
Back In The Game
Close Encounter
Up All Night
Big Rush
For Now
Problems And Punishments
Goodbye, My Love
Through Everything
Unexpected Surprise
Matches Crossed
Lovers United
The Search Continues
Another Love
Hopes and Wishes
Close Chances
Denying The Reality
Just Like Before
Happily Ever After
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE [PLEASE READ]

Broken Promises

52.2K 543 170
By PilyangAmchichi

''Louis

I can't believe it. This lady, this perfect lady who I really like, who I never thought I'll see again, is here. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked directly into my eyes and replied, "I live around the cabins with Kat and Sandrene and we came with the lads to look for you. They were worried sick, why would you even run away like that?" "Um, I was just wandering around the place and I got lost." She playfully smacked my arm and said, "You're stupid." We started teasing each other until she made a serious face and asked, "So, who are you with at the moment?"

I stammered for a while, not knowing what to tell her. I really like her, she's the one who I like - not Harry - but if I tell her, I'm pretty sure I'll just scare her away. "Umm.."

As if on cue, we heard a couple of people approaching us. I heard the voices of Niall and Liam, so I guess they're back from helping the poor person. Niall, Liam and Kat came into view, but they're not alone. I quickly stepped away from Eleanor, since we're really near each other. I'm worried that the lads might interpret it as something else. But it's too late. They already saw it, including Harry.

''Harry

I'm not happy with Kat around. I'm not happy that Eleanor is looking for Louis. I'm not happy about anything, at all. Everything's becoming worse and I'm sick of it.

I was following Niall, Liam and Kat around the forest when I saw Zayn with Sandrene. The three of them rushed towards the couple and Zayn announced that Eleanor is with them and is having a conversation with Louis a few meters from us. I don't know what to feel - to be happy since they found Louis, or be sad because he is with Eleanor. But it turns out I don't have to wait for so long.

We reached Eleanor and Louis close together, closer than the normal distance of friends from each other. When Louis saw us, he quickly stepped away from Eleanor, then everyone started staring at me. At first, I couldn't take my eyes off of the couple and I just stood there. When I realized that everyone saw my reaction, I quickly regained my composure and shrugged. I went to hug Louis like nothing happened, but I know everyone can see how cold I am. I gave him a one-arm hug and quickly walked to the side. The others greeted Louis and Eleanor just to cover up the awkwardness I had brought.

As the others share random stories with each other, I can see Eleanor awkwardly join their conversation, leaving Louis standing there alone. He stared at me for a couple of minutes then joined the others like nothing even happened. Out of frustration, I grabbed Kat by the hand and stormed out.

''Liam

I noticed Harry getting annoyed since he saw Eleanor and Louis talking together. I know he's jealous, it's evident in his eyes. The way he stares coldly at Eleanor is a side of him that I know he never shows publicly. He doesn't probably know that we can notice it, or maybe he's too frustrated that he doesn't even care.

I noticed that after a while, him and Kat are gone. Harry couldn't take it anymore, I guess, that he actually requested Kat to take him home, Louis really did hit him hard. Knowing Harry, he's not the kind of person to leave early in any social event. This is not exactly a social event per se, but for him not to even notify anyone of us that he's leaving is something.

Honestly, I'm worried about Kat. No one can say what Harry is capable of doing, especially when he's angry. Oh, I hope Kat will be alright,

I excused Louis to talk to him in private. As soon as we left them, his expression quickly changed. From the happy and cheeky Louis everybody knows, there stood the Louis with a frown, the Louis no one even sees. But stupid of me, the first thing I told him is, "Congratulations, you're doing the list." He looked at me with shock and disbelief and replied angrily, "What? Is that what you're thinking about all his time? Liam, after you see him like that, is that what you're thinking? That we finally succeeded in breaking his heart? Gosh, how selfish can you be?" "Look, that is not how I meant it." "That is exactly how you meant it! You still think of the stupid list! Don't you care on how some people feel about it? I mean, for me to see the person I love get hurt because of me-" "What did you say? You love him?" It seems that he doesn't really mean to say that, judging by how he reacted. "No, no, I don't love him, no." "You know that's against the rules!" "I know, I know! But I can't help it, everything about him is perfect. Hi eyes, his lips, his smile, the way he kisses me - it's like I'm in Cloud 9! It's impossible not to fall in love with him, you know. He's really sweet and caring, and-" I snapped my fingers in front of him. "Look at you! Soon, when harry has won you, I'm sure he'll hurt you like what he did to others." "How can you even say that? Isn't it possible that he changed?" "Not when he can make everyone fall in love with him! Don't you see, he won't change if he's not getting hurt yet!" "But what if he experiences real love? Don't you think he will change, for me?" "That's not real love, Lou! You're doing the list! You're obsessed on doing the list, you want to get him hurt!" I can't help it, I just kept telling him all. By that time, the others are already watching us. In a terrifying voice, Louis replied, "No, I don't. I'll find a way not to do it. So just shut up you mouth, because you have no right to tell me what I feel."

''Harry

We're already walking around the forest for about 15 minutes, and I still haven't calmed down. Did they laugh at me when I left? Did they think I'm pathetic? Did they think I'm so desperately in love with Louis that I actually reacted like that?

I remembered the song, I Need You Now. I always sang it way back then and I really miss the song. So I started singing,

-

I wonder how you kiss first thing in the morning 

Before you go, go to work and your smiling at me 

Do you laugh at my jokes, even the ones that you've heard before? 

-

I miss those times. I wonder if you changed, Lou. I wonder if we will still be same when we get back home, with management and all. I wish it'll be.

-

There be times when everything's not perfect, when we fight 

Do you say things like I hate you or it's all your fault 

Or do you say nothing at all 

-

We fight, all the time, especially in the past few weeks. I wonder if you say something to the boys behind my back, something harsh that I'm not supposed to hear.

-

I don't know who you are 

Don't even know your name 

-

Louis Tomlinson. Yes, I know your name. Almost everybody knows your name. But I have no idea who you really are. If your happy, cheeky and loving self is just a facade or something. Are you the Louis I fell in love with or are you the Louis that left me to live the the other lads? I feel like I don't know you anymore.

-

I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call 

So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found 

Is everywhere that I go, standing alone in the crowd 

-

We're too far from each other, Lou. Not really physically, just emotionally. Everyone ruined it for us. We let them ruined it. It was a big mistake, and I don't know if we can still fix that.

-

Baby you're right here in front of me 

Am I looking to hard it's hard to see 

Oh, give me a sign; I'm starting to wonder if you've lost your way 

-

I need to know who you are, Lou. I need to know if you still love me.

-

I've been right here waiting patiently, your lane should be right here next to me 

I need you tonight, think of you all of the time 

-

I need you, Lou. I wish no one will ruin our relationship again, if it isn't already ruined now.

-

I don't know who you are 

Don't even know your name 

I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call 

So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found 

Is everywhere that I go is standing alone in the crowd 

And I need you now... I need you now 

-

Fortunately, we're going home soon. I hope we'll still be... us.

-

I wonder how you kiss, how you fight, how you laugh, how you smile 

All of the time 

-

I wonder who you would've been if we aren't together/

-

I don't know who you are 

Don't even know your name 

I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call

So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found 

Is everywhere that I go, standing alone in the crowd 

And I need you now... I need you now

-

I looked at Kat who was walking silently beside me. We're are already in front of my cabin when I suddenly had the sudden urge to take my anger out of someone. I quickly pushed her up against the cabin door and looked at her mischievously. She gulped and nervously asked, "Haz, what are you doing?" I just smiled and bit my lip. Then I started kissing her, while she keeps on pushing me away from her. But I was strong, and I won't let her win. I started kissing her neck, too and slowly she stopped fighting me, obviously pleased on what I'm doing. I didn't lock my cabin when I left so I slowly opened the door, still kissing her. I carefully led the way to my bedroom, kicking my shoes off along the way. I broke away the kiss when we got there, just to see her reaction, and I can see she enjoys it. I pushed her to my bed, and started undressing her, and she did the same thing to me. And thus began our revenge to Louis.

''Niall

It was already night time when Liam and Louis forgave each other. We decided to spend the night out in the forest, just like what we originally planned.

To be honest, I'm scared for the band. This list is not working, not at all. Instead, it's making the band grow apart each other. I'm scared if Louis and Harry's relationship gets leaked into the press, as well as the relationship of Liam and I. I'm scared when Harry finds out about the list. I'm scared of what management can do to us. They can simply do anything to us - we are their puppets.

-----

Sorry for the really late update! And if there were any minors or whatnot reading this story, I hope that that part didn't bother you too much. I kept it clean, tho. :)

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments, I really appreciate them! I want moree comments and please recommend the story to other Directioners.. and yeaah. :)

Alsoo, heads up to everybody - I got pretty low grades for some of my subjects, and I might not get to use the computer for a couple of days - meaning I can't update. Just hope that it won't happen! :]

Erm, 30 votes?

Sugar and Spice. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.9K 16
Harry is head over heels for Louis but what happens when he realizes Louis is not who he thought he was! Being in an abusive relationship with Louis...
258K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
10K 265 25
Louis loves to tease Harry and make him feel uncomfortable. But what if they somehow develop feelings for each other, but there is a problem - they h...
170K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...