Stay[M-Preg][MxM] *EDITING

By Ooreos

Riley O'Donnel is twenty-four wants to start over his pathetic excuse for a life, and moving to New York seem... More

Stay[M-Preg][MxM]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 13

27.8K 1.1K 57
By Ooreos

Chapter 13

My eyes crossed and body tingled in glee as I wrapped my lips around the spoon of Pistachio almond ice cream. My body practically hummed in delight and through the corner of my eyes I saw Christopher's face pull in a smirk.

"Told you." He sing-songed.

I retracted the spoon from my mouth and then went in for another. "I've never tasted - anything, so freaking good in my life." I moaned out.

"You should always listen to me, cupcake. I always know best." He replied, his gaze going back down to the phone that was consistently beeping every minute or so.

"Why don't you keep you phone on vibrate or something?" I frowned. "That stupid beep is getting annoying."

Without looking up he said "Because vibrations turn me on."

My face twisted up at that. "Ew, Chrissy. Tmi."

He shrugged. "You asked."

I shook my head, still amazed at how comfortable I've grown with Christopher over the past weeks. He'd been so helpful, and I've been grateful for the help especially with the morning sickness that tackled me a couple days back.

He had immediately rushed to my aid, pulling hair back when I kneeled at the toilet puking my heart out, and running to the store to buy me some ginger tea, even if he loathed the smell of it . And honestly I couldn't ask for a better roommate than that, especially now.

It has only been two days since I've spoken to Jason and we had come to a mutual agreement that we would try this out and he would do anything in his power to get rid of...his fiancé. We hadn't text or anything because he was away on a buisness trip or whatever.

I sighed, leaning back heavily on the soft chair. I still couldn't believe he had a fiancé the whole time he was with me. Which was only one night, but still, - he slept with me. I don't want my baby to come into the world without knowing who helped create him/her but... I have a sick feeling that Jason wouldn't accept the baby. Sooner or later I would have to, but the fear still lingered and hopefully after spending time with him I could make the decision on if I wanted him in me and my child's life.

"What's got you thinking hard, cupcakes?" Christopher's voice snapped me out of the deep thoughts that currently had my eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh. Oh, I'm just thinking..." I trailed off because I didn't even tell Christopher about the encounter and discussion two days ago. I didn't know why I didn't tell him, probably because I've been in my head these few days, but now that it's brought up I might a well tell him.

"I ran into Jason the other day." I breathed out and watched as tensed and placed the phone down on his lap. His gaze completely focused on me now.

"Anndd...?"

"And, we talked. About things." I replied, pulling my legs off the floor to cross them in the chair. I unconsciously placed my hand on my stomach.

"What kind of things, Ri?"

I exhaled and went on to tell him about the conversation, detail by detail. His face expressions almost made me giggle one time during my speech, what with the way it kept changing from appalled to happy and then rage to happy again.

Finally he shook his head and sat back, his gaze averted from mine. Now I really didn't know what he was thinking.

"So basically you're saying, he has an arranged marriage with a evil witch and he wants to have a relationship with you." At my nod he huffed and ran a hand through his mop of curls.

"Well this is all kinds of crazy now, isn't it?" His gaze returned to mine and his green eyes shined vivid green with concern. "Ri.... I just hope you're doing the right thing here because remember this decision to have a relationship with Jason is not only for you. It's also for the baby. Therefore, you need to think long and hard about it because this basically means you're planning to tell him the truth."

My breath hitched at his words an I swore I felt the little hopeful part o me that longed for a relationship with Jason died.

"I just..." I trailed off not exactly sure I wanted to voice this out loud. "I just want to be with him."

"A-a lot." My voice cracked, my heart stopping at the thought of not being with him. Christopher frowned, immediately getting out his seat and coming over to me, wrapping me in a warm embrace.

"Oh, sweetheart. Its okay." He held me tight as tears spilled like raindrops from my eyes. He stroked my hair and sighed. "It's okay, but just don't only use your heart to think babe. You gotta use some of those pretty brain cells too, or else you'll crash and burn without ever getting up. And as your best friend I refuse to see that happen under my watch.

He held me out in front of him, hands placed firmly on my shoulders.

"B-b-but.." I croaked out and he just gave a reassuring smiled, using his slender fingers to wipe the years from my cheeks

"You want him. Yes, yes I know but think about it a while longer. Okay? Can you at least promise me you'll think about it?"

"B-But I already told him yes". I cried out in a loud sob, dropping my head pathetically on his shoulders.

"Well, he still shouldn't expect you to be all lovey dovey with you after he told you he has a fiancé. You need to show him who's the boss in this relationship." He said and I raised my head up, tears still leaking from my eyes.

"R-r-really?" I sniffled and he nodded.

"You betcha buddy. In fact, you should call him right not and tell him you need a little more than an apology to win over your heart."

"Okay. Okay, maybe you're right." I said wiping a palm down my hot face. He nodded encouragingly and i grabbed my phone from the coffee table, fully intending on getting more than an apology.

****

Jason's POV

Ever since I've spoken to Riley my heads been spinning in circles, trying to figure out if it was best to bring him into the drama in my life. I had been trying to focus and remember the promises that I made in the span of that conversation in the car because I wanted it to work with him.

I don't know why, but there's something about the smaller man that made my heart pick up an palms get sweaty in his presence. And usually I was one to pride myself in always holding up my head and not showing any signs of emotions that people may use against me. But Riley...

I couldn't get enough of him. Maybe it was because I took the mans virginity. It was in face the first male virginity that I had taken. Everything about the man was perfect, down to his shy hesitant smile and bright green eyes that always twinkled in the right light.

I had absolutely hated to see him upset that day in the car. I had wanted to pull him close and shield him from whatever hurt he was feeling. But, it was I that hurt him enough to cry and it wounded me as if I was also taking in the pain he felt. I wanted to take it all away and hopefully I can because I meant what I said about getting rid of the fiancé problem, whatever it is that I had to do, I wholeheartedly planned to fulfill it. Just for Riley.

I squinted at the bright glare of the sun as I pulled up in front of my parents large house.

The scent of fresh cut grass invaded my nose as I stepped out the car and walked to the door. I hoped that my parents were home because I specifically had to talk to my father.

There was something that I didn't know. I felt it and heard it when I was at my mothers house a few weeks back. I needed to know what they were keeping from me.

I knew I probably should have called first but I didnt need them to get suspicious about my reasoning for coming. It would only cause my father to make an excuse and leave the house before I could even come over.

It has happened before.

I leaned over, searching for the small doorbell and then pressed it. I waited what felt like minutes until my door pulled open and my mother's shocked face came into vision.

"Jason! What are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too mom". I raised an eyebrow at her. "You gonna let me in?"

That must have snapped her out her initial shock because she nodded then grinned, pulling the large door open wider.

"Yes, of course. I'm just shocked to see you, you usually call." I stepped inside and she closed the door behind her.

"I didn't last time I came over, mom...". I said, looking around the house in search for the person I came here for.

"Your father is in his office." She answered my unspoken question and my eyes snapped to her.

"How..?"

"I know you Jason. After I technically spilled that your father was keeping something from you I knew you were going to come looking for answers." She sighed and walked over to the kitchen, I followed in her trail instantly noticing the pot boiling God knows what, on the stove.

"Mom, I'm not trying to cause any problems. I swear." I ran my hand through my hair as she sat on the chair and focused her gaze on me. "I need to get out of this stupid wedding."

"Well, that's too bad isn't it Jason?" A deep voice sounded at the door and I snapped my head to the sound of my father entering the kitchen.

"I hope you're not convincing him out of the wedding." My father, Joseph, turned his attention to my mother.

"Mom doesn't have to convince me of to do anything. I can do what I damn well please." I snapped and heard my mother gasp. My father head whipped to me and our gaze locked.

"Jason..." She started to plead.

"Jason, we've been through this before." He interrupted. "I'm not going to go back through all the consequences of backing out this wedding again."

I glared heatedly at him. "Tell me what you're hiding from me." I growled and for a second, a glint of what looked like guilt and fear flashed behind his eyes until it disappeared making me wonder if it was just my imagination.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said simply, his salt and pepper head tilting up in defiance.

"Yes you fucking do." I pointed an accusing finger at him. "You do, and whether you tell me or not, I'm gonna find out and when I fucking do I'll make sure this stupid arranged marriage is over and done with."

"You can't-" He started saying but I turned around and walked away, already hearing the harsh whispered argument of my parents.

It frustrated me to no end that I didn't know what he was hiding. And if I ever wanted to have a relationship with Riley I needed to know where to start. I hopped in the car, slamming the door behind me just in time for the hard vibration of my phone in my phone to signal an incoming call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.1K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
255K 6.5K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
54K 1.6K 23
Riley always had everything he could ever ask for thanks to his rich dad. Well... almost everything. The hardest thing for a rich kid to get is real...
2.5M 88.4K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...