Psycho Werewolf Sisters, Mich...

By MichelleJac

Two sister's both 21 Year's old a little crazy and stand their ground. They get moved from their home in Engl... More

Character List
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two

Chapter Eighteen

18 2 0
By MichelleJac

Me and Nik get up off the floor and just stand there waiting for someone to talk. I am looking at the ground because I don't want to see people have pity on me or anything. There is a silent pause and next minute I am being engulfed in hugs from all sides of me. We all stay like this for what felt like forever but I suddenly needed to pee.

"Ahem guys could you let go of me?"

"No I am enjoying this."

Jen says to me. You see our family aren't the type to hug it out. I have no choice.

"If you all don't let go of me I will pee on you. GET OFFF!"

I shout near the end because I really need a pee and if I stand here I will really pee on them. They all let go of me like I was some disease but I don't care, I am free. I bolt to the toilet and literally make it on the toilet as I start peeing. Once I am done I decide to jump into the shower whilst I am in here, I wash up and jump out drying myself and putting my clothes back on since I didn't bring any clean with me. I walk out of the bathroom and make my way to the room where my bags are and once there I grab my bags and just pull out a pair of black tracksuit bottoms with a blue tank top and throw them on. I am still not cold so I decide to wrap my hoodie around my waist. I walk out of the room and make my way down to the kitchen, what a girl needs to eat since she hasn't eaten since the morning before.

Once down at the kitchen I ignore every one of the guys and my mum and Jen and I rummage through the pantry pulling out pasta, cheese and tuna and sweetcorn. Once I have everything I want I make my way over to the stove and notice everyone sat around the island just watching me. Creepy but I just ignore them again and carry on doing what I am doing and making my food. Gonna be enough here for at least 4 people but that is only for me. I cook my food and whilst I am waiting I make a pot of coffee see I can be nice and leave some coffee for people. Once my food is done I grab a big plate and dish it all onto the one plate. I make my way over to the living room area with my plate and my coffee and sit criss-cross on the couch and eat. I can still feel everyone who followed me staring at me.

"The fuck you all staring at?"

I don't even turn around when I say this but I hear people shuffle on their feet and then I feel the couch to my left side dip. I look to my left and see Nik sitting there stick straight.

"Oh chill I am not gonna bite anyone's head off, I have food and coffee. You're all safe for now."

I see everyone visibly relax and the rest of them sat down and I ate in silence whilst the others nattered to each other. I could still feel the glances everyone was sending me but I just ignored them all. Once I finished my food I set the plate on the coffee table because I couldn't be arsed moving to put it in the sink yet, and leaned back into the sofa with coffee in hand and melted from the warmth of the coffee. I moan slightly and felt Nik tense up beside me. I look over and see that his eyes are that gold with blue speckles.

"I have seen those eyes somewhere before. Ahh yeah that's it. Big wolf the red one with the slight blue colour to it."

He seems to chill out a bit but he is still tense. I put my hand on his shoulder and his face turns to face me. We are only a few centimetres away from each other and we just stare into each others eyes until someone had to ruin it.

"Seriously why has everyone found their mate except me."

I turn to see Nate standing with his hands on his hips pouting. And I burst out laughing, there is literally an audible sigh around the room, like seriously he isn't the only one without a mate, Ethan hasn't found his yet.

"Seriously, Nate, Ethan hasn't found his yet either."

"Yeah but most of you have got mates."

"Chill yah tits Nate."

I say whilst still laughing at him. Then I get serious.

"Okay now does anyone want to tell me who he is and why he wants me?"

They all still look away.

"I know you want the truth, we.."

Jen finally starts talking, but not before handing me a folded piece of paper. I sit and read it.

My dear Martha,

I know where you are now, you should know it never takes me long I have friends everywhere. I will take her and soon you will never be able to stop me from getting what I want, and I want my daughter.

Not even her so called sister will be able to save her this time.

I sit there stone still not even breathing. I suddenly go lightheaded and I started seeing black spots, but I still couldn't breathe. Everything went black.

I wake up to Elaina shouting my name. I look around and she is stood next to me I get up from my laid position and feel warm liquid slide down my face, I lift my hand to my face and wipe the liquid with the back of my hand, I look at it and see it is tears. I turn to look at Elaina and she throws herself at me hugging me.

"What's the matter Elaina?"

"Somebody is coming for you, you need to be prepared okay, promise me you will prepare."

I try to answer her but everything goes black.

I suddenly shoot up from my laid position and I scream and see that I am laid across the couch in the pack house living room. Once I stop screaming I am breathing heavily. Nik is immediately by my side holding my hand. I calm my breathing down with Nik murmuring into my ear that he is here for me. I throw my arms around him and pull him back onto the couch where I am laid. I stay in that position for what felt like ages, I didn't want to let go, I felt safe in his arms. Our peace is interrupted when mum, Jen and the guy's come into the living room, making me only cuddle into Nik's side more.

"Michelle, Are you ready to talk?"

I look up at Jen and nod before I sit up, Nik copies me but puts his arm around my shoulder.

"So who is he?"

"He's your dad!"

"What!"

Both me and Ethan say at the same time.

"Wait if that was from our dad then why did it sound like a threat?"

Ethan asks and Jen looks over to him before she answers.

"Because your dad probably isn't the man you grew up with."

"What do you mean!"

Jen looks to mum indicating that she needs to speak now.

"Your dad used to be a good man, he really was he didn't change until he found out I was having Michelle, we found out that Michelle was going to be a hybrid. A hybrid of Werewolf, Witch, Vampire and Fairy. He knew that she would be powerful and he started coming out with thing about taking the power from her and having it himself or that he could use the fact that she's his daughter to make her work for him. I love you just as much as your sister's but I needed to protect her, I couldn't let him do any of that to her just like I would do the same for you."

"So all he wanted was my power?"

"Yes Michelle, but he became more determined to use you as you got older and stronger."

"Hang on, mum what did he mean not even Jen can save me this time?"

I look at Jen and all she does is looks away, why won't she look my way what the hell is going on.

"Jen, What did that mean?"

"Michelle your dad he, well he did get you once before. Thank god he didn't hurt you, but he knew I would come for you, what surprised him was that your sister came with me."

"What happened?"

I ask, Jen still looks away from me as mum continues to tell me.

"Well your father wasn't happy finding out that I still had Jen, he saw how you reacted having Jen their to help you, everything happened fast from there."

"What do you mean!"

Jen finally looks towards me and mum with a straight face, none of her emotion is showing.

"It doesn't matter we got you back but he swore that he would get you back."

"And get rid of you once and for all."

"For fuck sake mum she didn't need to hear that bit."

"Wait I do want to know get rid of who?"

Jen rolls her eyes before she gives mum a death glare.

"Jen, he nearly killed her when we was getting you back that time."

"WHAT!"

Everyone including me said in unison, I stand up shaking in anger with my hair jet black.

"Michelle it doesn't matter that bastard isn't getting anywhere near yoy, and if he does he's dead when I get him."

"I'll kill him myself for him trying to kill you!"

"And that's why we're Psycho sister's!"

Jen says with an evil smile in which I return.

"Is there anything else you need to ask?"

"No that's all I need to know!"

I say back to mum, I am still fuming so I sit back down and cuddle with Nik for a little while, I go up to the room just to chill a little bit away from everyone before I rip someone's head off, about half hour later I walk out the door to be greeted by everyone waiting in the hallway.

"What's up guy's?"

I say whilst yawning, damn I am more tired lately, what is up with me.

"Sis, are you okay? You look pale."

"What do you mean, I am fine just a little tired that is all. Now if you will excuse me I want, no need food."

I say the last bit as I barge past everyone and make my way down to the kitchen with everyone on my tail. Once there I decide to make just chicken. I get the chicken out of the freezer and place about four drumsticks in the oven to cook. Once that is done, I don't feel like coffee so I make myself some hot chocolate. I sit on the counter waiting for my chicken whilst I sip my hot chocolate. I hear a throat being cleared and my head shoots up and I see mum, Jen, Damon, Nik, Ethan, Nate and six more adults standing there just looking at me.

"What never seen a girl drink hot chocolate before?"

"Michelle, my daughter please have some manners with the heads of the pack house."

I look over to the six other people and I can actually tell who is who. There is three men and three women these must be Damon's, Niklaus's and Nate's parents.

"Hey. I am sorry for any attention I have caused by making myself something to eat."

"No, no dear it is completely fine. By the way I am Mrs. Lightwood and this is my husband and mate Mr. Lightwood."

She holds her hand out waiting for me to take it in a handshake, I don't hesitate and put my hand in hers, she doesn't handshake she pulls me into a bone crushing hug. I stand there because I have never had someone so welcoming who isn't family hug me like I have been a part of their family forever.

"Mum, she doesn't look to comfortable. Could you please just loosen up abit?"

Nik says. Mrs. Lightwood takes a step back whilst blushing slightly but keeps her hands on my shoulders.

"I am sorry dear. I am just so excited that my Nik has finally found his mate."

This time it is me who is blushing and I notice my hair turns purple. I see shock written all over Mrs. Lightwoods face. I take a bigger step away from her only to bump into a hard chest and arms wrapping around my waist giving me sparks and I relax and notice my hair turning back to its original natural brown. I sigh but I can feel that Nik is still ridged a bit, I turn around in his arms and put my arms around his neck, then I whisper in his ear.

"What's up Big Wolf?"

"Nothing."

He said still ridged, I decide he needs to chill out a bit so I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him, and very soon he stops tensing and hugs me back. I turn around and all the guys parents are looking at me like I have two heads. The hell have I done now.

"What?"

"Nothing just no one has ever calmed Nik down like you have just done."

Mr. Lightwood says to me with surprise evident in his voice. I just shrug and make my way to the oven where my chicken is fully cooked. I grab a towel and take the chicken out and place it on a plate and sit down at the island and I start eating. Once finished I put my plate in the sink and wash my hands when I turn around everyone is still staring at me.

"What is it now? I am getting sick of people staring at me."

I don't give them time to answer because I storm out the back door with Star hot on my heels. Once I am outside I stand there facing the forest. I just breathe in and out for at least 30 minutes calming myself down. Once I am fully calm I shout Star back and we both walk into the house. Once I am in the house I don't feel hungry or need a drink, but I do feel sick. What is wrong with me, as I walk into the kitchen to get through to the living room I feel slightly light headed by I carry on like it is normal. As I get into the living room I have to hold onto the back of one of the sofa's, I start to see black dots but I fight it by clenching my eyes shut and taking deep breathes. I manage to sit down on the chair in the corner of the room and just chill there.

I can still feel loads of curious eye's on me so I decide because I am not feeling too well that I will go up to the guest room to see if sleeping would help me get rid of the light headedness. I make my way up the stairs very slowly and it takes more than 10 minutes to get up all six sets of stairs. Once at the room I rush into the bathroom and throw up everything that I had eaten that day. I suddenly feel someone hold my hair back and when I manage to stop throwing up I look up and notice it is Nik. How did he know I was up here.

"How did you know where to find me?"

I ask as I get up and wash my mouth out and lean against the counter in the bathroom.

"I followed you up because you looked like you was going to pass out half way up the stairs. And I am glad I did. What's wrong Little Wolf, Why are you like this?"

I look at him with tears in my eyes and fling myself as much as I could in my dizzy state. He holds me steady and manoeuvres me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, he lays me onto the bed and then takes of his shirt and jumps into bed with me at the same time pulling the covers over us. I snuggle into his side and he wraps his arms around me not letting go and we both slowly fall into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 16 5
When Marcie comes home one night to her mother telling her they are moving to a small town, hours away from everything she knew and loved, she feels...
64.7K 3.1K 10
Book 3. Can be read as a standalone. Do expect twins scenes too so, don't read if you're not comfortable. You won't lose anything if you don't read i...
55.3K 1.2K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
5.9K 326 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...