Complicated BTS love

By justkpopthinqs

A kpop fanfiction featuring BTS, BAP, EXO, SNSD, F(x), you, and more ~ Jihyun is a cheery 17 year old fangir... More

Beginning/intro/prologue/idk etc.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
*Notice*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Final)

Chapter 14

1.9K 88 3
By justkpopthinqs

'Ring Ringggg Ring Ringggg'--

I closed my alarm as I sat up from my bed and started stretching. Today was my first day of work, and I did not want to be late.

I quickly got out of my bed and took a shower. I dressed simply and tied my hair into a pony tail and checked my reflection in the mirror. Hopefully, this will make a good first impression.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and stuffed it into a mini purse and went to the kitchen to get breakfeast. I found some milk and made cereal.

I checked the time, 5 minutes to eat and then I need to start walking.

I finished my cereal in 4 minutes and started heading out. I opened the gates and saw Xiumin.

"Oh good morning.... wait what? Xiumin what're you doing here?" I asked.

"Good morning Jihyun. I just thought that since this was your first day, I would walk you there," Xiumin explained.

"Oh, you didn't have to. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get lost or something," I said.

"I know, but just incase. And this is only because it's your first day. I'm not going to walk you on the other days, so you should be happy that you get to spend time with me right now," he said proudly.

I laughed,"Haha. Sure I'm happy."

"Hurry up. Let's get going before I get you late on your first day," Xiumin said. Then we started walking towards the cafe.

We arrived right on time. The cafe was dim and empty because it didn't open yet. Xiumin took out his keys and unlocked it.

"Do all employees have the key to here?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Just the ones that she trusts and those who usually appear the earliest or leave the latest."

We went in and turned on the lights.

"I think the boss is waiting for you in the kitchen. You should go and check," Xiumin notified.

I nodded and started heading into the kitchen.

I saw a lady a bit shorter than me waiting in the kitchen. She looked around her late 40's. She had a warm smile showing her dimples.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted and bowed.

"Annyeong. I am Mrs. Kim. Are you Xiumin's friend that wanted to be a waitress here?" she asked.

I nodded. She then started looking at me up and down like she's judging.

"You're approved," she concluded.

"Really?" I asked jumping and clapping my hands. I sounded like a happy child.

She nodded. "You're so pretty that you could attract more customers."

I started blushing. "Ahjumma~ You already said that to Xiumin," I said.

She seemed confused. "Xiumin? I don't remember saying that to him...," she paused,"It would be weird to flatter my son like that."

"W-What?! He's your son?" I asked.

"Yes," she confirmed,"Didn't he tell you?"

I shook my head. It all makes sense now. Her last name is 'Kim' and I'm pretty sure a boss wouldn't hire a K-Pop star, knowing the chaos that might happen to their cafe, but she probably needed some help since this is a new bakery that just recently opened.

"Aish, that kid. He probably just didn't want to be special compared to the other employees." she explained.

I nodded.

The door bell started jingling as people started to come in.

"Oh! The cafe is opening," she turned around and reached into a box. She took out a brand new waitress' outfit and handed it to me. "You better get working," she said and gave me an encouraging first-day-of-work smile.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I smiled back.

I went into the dressing room and changed into my new outfit. I spun around and it fit perfectly. I nodded with satisfication.

Then I headed back out to the main cafe area. It was crowded with people eating, drinking, watching movies, or scrolling down their phones.

Well here it is, my first day of work.

*   *   *

(V's POV)

I laid on my bed thinking about the fight my mother and I just had.

Me: I don't even like Eunji. I'm not going to marry her.

Mother: If you're like this, you are never going to marry. You can't just stay like this forever. Eunji seems like a nice girl and she came from a good family so this is a great opportunity.

Me: I don't care. The only person i liked and ever will is Jihyun. I don't care about anyone else.

Mother: She's not coming back to you. Ever. Just get over it. Come back to reality son. The person you are supposed to marry is Eunji, not that other ordinary girl.

Me: She's not just any girl! She was my first love.

Now i'm just in my dark room doubting myself. Is Jihyun really never coming back? Is it time to let go?

*Ding*

I looked at my phone. Jimin just sent me a text.

'Dude, where have you been for the past couple days? You didn't even come to Jihyun's welcome back party' -Jimin

'What are you talking about? What welcome back party? Jihyun?'

'Eunji didn't tell you? Jihyun is at Korea right now. I called to tell you 3 days ago, but instead Eunji picked up. She told me that you guys had plans on the same day of Jihyun's arrival.' - Jimin

I threw my phone on the bed. How come I didn't know about this until now?

I picked my phone back up to check the time. It's 9 p.m. It's probably too late to see Jihyun. Instead I dialed Eunji's number.

She picked up.

Eunji: ah yoboseyo?

Me: This is Eunji, correct?

Eunji: Oppa! Why did you call so suddenly. I thought that you said that you didn't want to talk to me.

Me: Stop acting innocent. Why didn't you tell me that Jihyun came to Korea?

Eunji: Eh? Oh her. Yea I forgot.

Me: You're pissing me off.

Eunji: Don't get mad. It's not my faul-

I hung up on her. Every second with her makes me sick. I don't even know how this arranged marriage even started.

This is so nerve wrecking. For the past 6 years, I've been wishing for Jihyun to come back. Now that my wish is granted, I don't know what to do. She probably still hates me, but I think I should probably at least see her.

Aish. I should probably go to sleep and see her tomorrow. Yea this is the plan.

*   *   *

(Jihyun's POV)

My work shift have ended a few hours ago but I decided to hang around at the cafe since I had nothing to do at home anyways.

When the cafe closed, I started walking home. Xiumin offered to walk me home but i turned it down. I have no particular reason to, but I just wanted to have some time alone.

After a few minutes of walking, I kind of regret turning down the offer now because it's so dark.

Then I started hearing footsteps from behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. Well, more like I can't see anything since it's dark.

I turned back around and continued walking. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.

Common sense told me a that kidnapper wouldn't do this, unless he was drunk.

I was about to turn my head to see who it was but then-

"No. Don't turn around."

I recognized this voice immediately.

"Why are you here now. You didn't even show up once I came back," I said.

He let go, but I didn't turn around. I didn't want to see him just yet.

"That's because of Eunji. She didn't tell me," he explained.

"Wow you're blaming your fiancée now. And congradulations on your marriage." I said coldly.

"No it's not like that. My mom made-"

*Ring Ring*

Minhee: Where are you? Why are you out so late?

Me: I'm almost home. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Minhee: Okay. See you.

*Hangs Up*

"See, I got to go," I said to V.

"But wait. I didn't finish explaining yet," he said.

"There's no need to," I forced myself to say. Then i started walking.

He grabbed my wrist. "Hajima. Don't go."

I pulled my hand away and walked away.

This is exactly like that time at the airport. Even though I really wanted to see him again, I don't want it to be like this. I seriously regret all those words I just said 3 minutes ago.

When I finally got home, I went straight to my room without saying anything. I went under my covers and tried to sleep.

I just wish that in the morning, all this would just be a dream.

*   *   *

(A/N): Did you ARMYs listen to BTS' comeback? It was daebak. This is actually my favorite comeback of the year, even though infinite's was amazing too.

If you liked this chapter, please vote. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 286 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...
1M 41.9K 49
"Don't you ever, ever fall in love with me even though I'm super handsome. Because I won't. You'll just waste your time." -------------------- Lee Y...
289K 6.9K 39
What will happen if the most popular boy in ur school likes you, but you like someone else? Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in your school, in a...