babysitter┃norenmin

By chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ nineteen ⌟

34.1K 2.4K 2.9K
By chogiwanese

second step is to change her contact name.

jaemin opened his eyes and was greeted by a smiling jeno, ❝what the heck, it's still early in the morning.

jeno, who sat on his stomach, pointed at the phone that was ringing since five minutes ago. jaemin lazily turned his head to the side and let his hand find his phone. finally getting a hold of it, he turned to see who was calling.

by the caller's name (which is baby), he suddenly was wide awake. he hesitated if he should answer or not but because of jeno's glare, he decided not to.

get off of me.❞ jaemin said.

that sounded so hot in jeno's ears. but the boy shook the thoughts off since he too is going through the moving on stage. ❝renjun made us breakfast.

jeno did get off of jaemin and was about to leave him there but was stopped by jaemin holding his wrist. he slowly turned back and the sleepy jaemin was back. his lips pouted, his eyes closed, and not forgetting that messy hair.

that sight made jeno gulp.

carry me.❞ jaemin mumbled. if that ain't cute then jeno doesn't know what is. ❝i'm too tired to walk.

then crawl.❞ why did he even say that when deep inside he knows he wants to carry jaemin.

knowing that jeno would fall for him being cute, he did not hesitate to use his greatest power, ❝can nono carry nana?

well shit, jeno cursed inside his head. ❝i hate you so much.

inside the kitchen was renjun placing the food down the table. he then went back to the sink and washed all the pots and utensils he used for cooking. hearing footsteps from behind, he guessed that jeno is already there.

so jeno, did you wake jaemin up?❞ turning around, his jaw dropped after seeing jeno carrying jaemin that was sleeping. ❝wait!

the chinese quickly took his phone out and took a picture of the two that looked so adorable.

stop it and help me place him down.❞ renjun took twenty one more clicks before finally helping jeno put jaemin down. he went behind the boy's back and the both of them managed to let jaemin sit down on the chair.

want me to take a picture of him for you?❞ seeing that jeno's not bringing anything, the boy probably left his phone upstairs.

surprisingly, the younger shook his head as a no. ❝i'm hungry.

renjun already knows about jeno's feelings towards jaemin. but judging by jeno's actions, he knows something is up. if it were renjun, he would love to have countless of picture of his loved one sleeping. but renjun is not jeno and he doesn't like jaemin, or at least not in a romantic way.

oh.❞ their attention went to the pink hair who just woke up, scanning the room ❝i magically teleported here.

renjun giggled, ❝no jaemin, jeno carried you here.

wait, he did?❞ what he said a while ago was just a joke. not like he wanted to be carried by jeno, but if the boy can then he would be thankful. if not, then he can just stay in his room and continue to sleep.

jeno wasn't looking at him and was too focused in placing food down in his place. jaemin turned to renjun and the two were just talking with hand gestures and whispers.

what should i do?

say thanks you idiot.

how?

renjun facepalmed at that question, ❝are you serious?

jaemin groaned. he wasn't used to be thankful but probably because of this he will get used to. diverting his attention to jeno, he called him. ❝jeno.

but what he didn't expect was for everything to go slow. the way jeno turned his head to him, the way his eyes sparkled, and the way he said, ❝yes?❞ everything was slow.

he didn't even know but with that he got to admire jeno's face and the small details.

jaemin?❞ if it weren't for renjun nudging him then he wouldn't have snapped out of it.

huh?❞ he slapped himself. it's probably because he's sleepy that's why.

what is it jaemin? you called me?

renjun nudged the pink haired agaim but the second time he did it, jaemin stopped him but holding his arm and flashing a smile at jeno, ❝thank you.

🍭

damn.

jeno walked around his room, around and around. renjun was already getting dizzy by just looking at him.

i hate him, i hate his smile.❞ jeno groaned, ❝i hate that he has this huge effect on me!

jaemin was out because he was called by his mom to go and visit the company. he's probably going to be home late and so jeno and renjun are the only ones inside this one big ass house. renjun and a problematic jeno.

i'm trying to move on. why can't he let me move on peacefully?❞ jeno may look crazy but in renjun's eyes, he's just in love.

why would you try to move on?❞ renjun was genuinely confused. is this the reason why jeno was a bit distant to jaemin a while ago? and as days passes by, renjun had noticed that the two don't argue a lot anymore.

because!

hm?

even jeno doesn't know the answer to that. jaemin already broke up with his girlfriend, doesn't that mean that jeno already has a chance? ❝just because.

jeno will you calm down—

i'm falling for him even deeper which is not a good thing.❞ jeno flopped his body down the bed, next to renjun who was just sitting down and hugging his knees.

a few moments of silence.

that silence was broken by a ringtone and before jeno could reach out for his phone, renjun got ahead of him and suddenly snorted after seeing the caller's name.

not the love? really?

jeno groaned again, ❝jaemin is not the love.

renjun giggled, ❝wasn't his contact name nana with hearts on both sides?

like i said, jaemin is not the love anymore.

the older rolled his eyes and answered the call, ❝hey there jaemin!

there was a pause before jaemin replied, "where's jeno?"

oh he—❞ it was renjun's turn to pause as an idea popped inside his head. he then cleared his throat, ❝well he.. ah..

with renjun letting out an unfamiliar sound, jeno quickly had his body up from the bed. he stared at renjun who is biting his lower to avoid any sound escaping from his mouth. sound, specifically his laugh.

"are you okay?"

yeah i'm good.. mhm jeno..

jeno got flustered and hit renjun who was this near to laughing.

ah!

"o-oh.. did i disturb something?"

no you didn't— wait jeno! ah!❞ this time it was real. the sound he made was because of jeno who kept on hitting him with his flushed face.

"i'm.. i'm just here t-to tell you guys that i'm coming home so.." jaemin coughed, "t-take your time..?"

the call ended and jeno immediately jumped on top of renjun and is now hovering him. renjun wanted to run away but jeno was pinning him down the bed. he was there, under jeno, having a wonderful view of jeno's smirk.

i'm just playing with him, i'm sorry!❞ but was too late when jeno started to tickle him.

jeno started laughing as he saw renjun squirming underneath him. he then stopped after seeing the small figure breathing unevenly. if he just doesn't have feelings for jaemin then there's no doubt he will fall in love with renjun. because boy, he looked like a prey. a cute little prey that's waiting for jeno to attack— no. renjun looks so beautiful. with his mouth agape and uneven breathing, not to mention those beautiful eyes looking at him with innocence.

uh jeno?

what?

can you like.. get off of me now?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
41.2K 503 50
Jackson and April are best friends since they started their medical internship. Soon, they fell in love and got married. Because of their differences...
14.5K 58 7
"S-sonic what do you do to me?" -Obama TW: SMUT AND WEIRD KINKS
35.9K 970 19
Based on the title, this is a fanfic where it will only be filled with short stories from my imagination. For example, random ideas, opinions, story...