A MISTAKE (RIKARA) (Complete)

By MickyMajhi

bhavya... please broke your engagement... his brother is a bad man.. what happen didu... why u say like this... More

Nightmare (part 1)
Nightmare (part 2)
Engagement (part 1)
Engagement (part 2)
wow
rikara face up
the scary past(part 1)
thank you
arguments
pain....conversations....
dadi's shocking decision
dadi come up with proposal ...what is gauri's decision
Rikara in pain....rudra find a clue..
gauri's shocking decision
Rikara meeting...ruvya find something..
Rikara's engagement (part 1)
Rikara's engagement (part 2)
gauri's conditions..... ommkara in pain
mehndi....sangeet...rikara painful conversation.
mehndi....sangeet...rikara painful conversation(part2)
Marriage
Rikara in pain...meet ajaya...
the real truth (part 1)
the real truth (part 2) feelings
the real truth (part 3) that scary night
last part

the scary past (part 2)

3.1K 183 55
By MickyMajhi

Scene 1

"He raped me bhavya.... He raped me"

Gauri said it loud...
Bhavya just stood up with shock...
What she just listen...

"Di.... Didu"

She stammering....

Gauri stood up and hold her shoulder... She is sobbing...

"Please bhavya.... I don't want his dirty eyes on you... I want to save you... He destroy my life... Please"

Gauri pleaded her... But... Bhavya is still in shock...
How can is this possible...
Her didu going through hell and she is unaware...

'Di.... Didu"

She hug gauri and crying... Gauri is also crying.... Both are in deep sadness...

Scene 2

"I raped a girl rudra.... I destroy her life"

Omm confess.... Rudy just dump to listen this... His brother is a rapist...
It's not possible... His brother is an ideal for him..

"No... Bhai... U... U r lying right"

Rudra ask him with heavy voice...

"No Rudy... M the criminal... I did it"

Omm stood up and say...

"I... I see that girl today... And... After that... I didn't control myself.... And... "

Omm's voice chok up...

"Who"

Just one word rudy ask.... Omm gulp his saliva... How he told him that he raped his sister in law... But... He have to say it... Before it's too late...

"Ga..... Gauri.... Bhavya's sister"

Rudy go backwards two step to listen this... Can he listen correct.... He can't digest this truth..
Omm look down in shame and tear stained face...

Scene 3

Rivya sit on bed.... Hug each other... Gauri is little calm now... But bhavya... She fight with a Strom inside her heart...
How did she fail to notice her sister suffering.... She can't imagine her pain.. But... She want to know how and when it's happen...

She broke the hug...

"Didu... Calm down... M here... Tell... Tell me... When and how it's happen.. Please"

Bhavya ask her...
But... Gauri don't want to say... She still not forget that incident... And... Never ever forget it in her whole life...

"No... I..... I can't bhavya... Please"

"Didu please... U have to... Please"

Gauri stood up...

"Don't force me bhavya"

"For my sake"

Scene 4

"Gauri di"

There is silence for sometimes...
Rudy still not believe that his brother did it...when..
But... He not avoid the fact that his brother suffer so much...
He try to kill himself many times...

He is guilty... He pushed himself in dark... He punish himself like hell...

Before think anything wrong about him... First he have to know everything...

"How... When... Where"

Rudy ask in shock... Omm look away and ready himself to say everything... It's really tough for him... But... He have to admit...

Scene 5

Gauri console herself and start...

"Did u remember.... 6 year ago.... After completing my college... I went to shimla for a picnic with my friends"

" Yes didu... That time... M at USA"

"I meet ommkara at shimla... He act like a really good person... He friendship with me... And... M so stupid... I think he is a good boy... That time... M not so mature... I just want to enjoy my life... I like make new frnds"

She wipe her tears...

"We live there for ten days... Each day he meet me... He help me all the time when I need... I started feeling for him... But... I didn't know his intention on me... The last day of our trip... He invite me for his one of friends birthday to a hotel... And... M a fool... I believe him and go there... Alone"

She stop and shaking in fear to recall that incident... Bhavya hold her shoulder... Then she continue..

"There is no one except him... I feel uneasy.... But... He convinced me with his suger coated words... He gave me a drink... And... After drank it... I feel dizzy... I feel weak... Then he take me to one room... And.. After that... "

Gauri just collapse on floor... Crying badly... Bhavya ran to her and hug her... She is also crying... Gauri again feel the disgust.... To remember that incident...

"Then... I remember one thing that I beg to him to leave me... But... But he not listen... I lose myself... He ruined my life bhavya"

Bhavya hug her more tight...

"When I woke up... I.... I know what happen with me..the room is empty.... I cryed whole day... I didn't say u how I feel... How disguest it... When.... (Sobbing)  when I try to find him... His friends say... He do it with me just to win a challenge"

'What"

Bhavya didn't believe...

"Yes... He... (Sobbing)  he challenge his friends that he.... He took me on his bed... He sleep with me... And... And after win the challenge he leave shimla"

Gauri cryed more...

'How can someone do this just because to win a stupid challenge"

Bhavya said while hug gauri... Gauri is crying...

Scene 6

Omm started...

"6 year ago... I went to shimla with my friends.... To enjoy my vacation before join our business"

Rudy patiently listen him...

"That time I meet her... I like her... I want to friendship with her... My friend said she is different... She not like other girls who fall for me... At that time... M just a fun loving boy... I have ego... I want to win everything... With that nature I challenge my friends that I make her fall for me"

Omm stop for a while and go towards the window... His back facing rudy...

"But... Believe me rudy... I did not have any wrong intention on her... When I started spending time with her... I realized... She is actually different... I fall for her... I forget my challenge... I just want her for life time as my life partner... But... But"

His voice is choking...

"The last day of her trip at shimla... My friend invite me and her for the party... I go there... She also come.. M happy and decided to propose her today... I gave her drink and I also drink that juice... But... After that I feel uneasy.... I also see her to be dizzy... I take her to a room... But... After that"

He stop... Rudy go near him and place his hand on his shoulder... Omm turn and hug him... He is crying...

"Believe me rudy... I... I have no intention... Not even I think to force myself on her... I don't know what happen with me.. I behave like an animal..... She beg to me for leave her..but I ...I....deaf to her every request.. I just want her at any cost"

He do not complete and collapse on floor... Rudy try to console him...

"Bhai... Please"

"After ruined her life... I ran from there like a Coward.... Please let me die rudy... Please"

He is crying while rudy hug him and lost in thoughts...

( I know after reading this u think omm is a criminal and gauri is a victim... But... The reality is totally different... In which they both are victims due to a cruel game which is played by someone... I show you the whole past story when the truth is out)

So... Now what happen... Can rudy forgive omm or hate him... Can bhavya broke the relationship with rudy... Let's see..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.9K 11
it's a rikara short story... how a devil turn to a good man after meet love... I know you all read this type of story before... but it's little diffe...
131K 11.3K 97
it's a painful love story of Rikara .....my favt couple ever ..... in this story ommkara is an artist.... whose marriage fix with ridhima since child...
79.5K 4.1K 20
the play boy ommkara singh oberoi.. who never fall for any girl.. fall in love with ishana malhotra.. who make him realise the real meaning of love...
4.6K 481 32
𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 (𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎) 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎 ...