Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By katherinep97

The revelation of Castiel being controlled and manipulated into such things has shattered everyone involved. ... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Meet the New Boss
Chapter 2 - Hello, Cruel World
Chapter 3 - The Girl Next Door
Chapter 4 - Defending Your Life
Chapter 5 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil
Chapter 6 - CatScar Fiction
Chapter 7 - The Mentalists
Chapter 8 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!
Chapter 9 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters
Chapter 10 - Death's Door
Chapter 12 - Time After Time
Chapter 13 - The Slice Girls
Chapter 14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie
Chapter 15 - Repo Man
Chapter 16 - Out With the Old
Chapter 17 - Born Again Identity
Chapter 18 - Party On, Garth
Chapter 19 - Of Grave Importance
Chapter 20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo
Chapter 21 - Reading is Fundamental
Chapter 22 - There Will Be Blood
Chapter 23 - Survival of the Fittest

Chapter 11 - Adventures in Babysitting

197 12 0
By katherinep97

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/187569

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song) Riding the Storm Out - REO Speedwagon

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In 809 1/2 Main Street, Catty and Scarlett drew their guns, shooting Jimmy in the head and chest, killing him, watching his body fall to the floor.

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In Melanie's House, Dean shot Margaret, making her disappear. Ness shot Margaret. Margaret exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the floor.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Zane and Crowley's Lab, Castiel closed his eyes, a blinding bright white light emanating from him, filling the room.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In the warehouse, Angelos saw that Balthazar was holding an Angel Blade behind Octavia's back, realizing what was about to happen, not able to stop it in time. "Ava!"

Octavia looked toward Angelos in confusion, distracted. Balthazar drove an Angel Blade through Octavia's chest from behind, through her heart, making her gasp in pain.

Angelos and Castiel looked on in shocked horror and denial, angry. "No!" Octavia had blood trickling down her chin, gasping. Balthazar took the blade out of Octavia's back, letting her fall to the floor. Angelos and Castiel watched in horror, unable to do anything to save her. "Ava..."

Light exploded out of Octavia's body. Her wings seared onto the concrete on either side of her. Her arms aligned with the wings.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Zane and Crowley's Lab, Angelos was trapped in a circle of Holy Fire.

Castiel was trying to fight it, but the souls inside him and the controlling spell on him, along with him fighting against all of it, he was losing his mind completely, having to raise his arm toward Angelos. "I'm sorry, Los."

"Cas," Angelos told him. Castiel's hand started to glow white. "Cas, please. Cas!"

Castiel's power started to burn Angelos and the Holy Fire around him away. Angelos screamed in agony as he was being burned through. Castiel's power made the Holy Fire and Angelos disappear entirely, no evidence of them remaining.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In the warehouse, Sam stumbled his way inside, stopping cold on the stairs in shocked denial, not yet processing. "No." He walked closer to Octavia's body in the middle of her seared wings on the floor. "No. Ava!" He knelt next to Octavia's body, pulling her into his arms, tears in his eyes, despaired and in denial. "No. Ava... I remember."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's flashback, Sam and Octavia looked at each other for a long moment, smirks playing against their lips. Sam finally kissed Octavia. Octavia responded slowly, building up passionately.

Sam: (voice over from 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "I remember everything."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In the warehouse, Sam was devastated, losing Octavia so soon after getting his memories back.

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In the warehouse, Octavia's body was still lying on the floor in the middle of her scorched wings. Sam walked toward Octavia slowly, sadly, numbly. He still had her sword in his hand, slowly kneeling next to her body.

Scarlett was crying in devastation and despair, denial, falling to her knees next to the burn marks on the floor. "Los... He's gone. Ava's gone. Why? Why are they gone?"

Catty and Ness had tears in their eyes, kneeling on either side of Scarlett, pulling her into their arms, letting her cry into their shoulders.

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In the bathroom, Castiel looked at his reflection in the mirror, unbuttoning his shirt. Two hands pushed against Castiel's stomach from the inside, trying to get out.

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In Zane and Crowley's Lab, Castiel suddenly pushed Scarlett and Catty toward Dean, Ness and Bobby in hopes of protecting all of them. "You need to run now! I--I can't hold them back!"

"Hold who back?" Ness asked.

"Leviathan!" Castiel answered.

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the water reservoir, Leviathan!Castiel walked into the reservoir, into the water, arms raised at his side. Ness, Scarlett, Sam, Catty, Dean and Bobby ran through the gate, watching as he walked under. A whirlpool appeared, black liquid radiating out from it in all directions, disappearing.

Catty saw Castiel's trench coat floating to the edge of the reservoir, slowly walking toward it, picking it up. She looked disconcerted and as if she couldn't move, trying to keep herself under control. "Okay. So Cas is gone."

The Impala drove down the road.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: At Frank's House, Ness opened the door slowly, looking inside cautiously. Dean, Catty and Sam were behind her.

From 7.05 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil: In Jenny's Apartment, Dean kicked in the door, running inside. Sam, Scarlett and Catty followed.

Ness' Car drove down the road.

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In the cemetery, Sam and Dean were digging up Kate Fox's grave. Ness was holding the flashlight. Catty and Scarlett were going through a bag, pulling out salt, lighter fluid and a lighter.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In the abandoned house, The creature sat bolt upright, standing from the table. Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty, Bobby and Ness immediately drew their guns and shot at it repeatedly until it fell back down on the table, seemingly dead.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's Mind, Sam was driving the Impala.

Octavia was in the passenger seat. "Our friend Cas brought down the Hell-Wall in your head."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's Mind, roadside, by the Impala, Sam looked at Octavia curiously. "You're not the real Ava."

Octavia shrugged slightly. "I'm only as real as you want me to be, Sam. But I'm here to help you." Sam barely nodded. "You will not like what is left to come if you do put yourself back together, Sam. I just want to be honest with you there."

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In Bobby's House's basement, Sam turned around. The basement was bathed in an eerie red light. Many chains hung from the ceiling, as well as meathooks with bits of flesh and hair still attached. There was ominous laughter.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "You will be in pain. You will see things."

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In Bobby's House's kitchen, Sam was reading a book. He was startled by a strange noise, looking behind him. The ceiling panel began to crack. A long chain fell down through the hole, wrapping itself around Sam's neck, pulling him up to the ceiling, strangling him. Lucifer's laugh was heard.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "You will hear things. Memories and dreams of Hell will be just the beginning."

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In the warehouse's hallway, Lucifer appeared in Sam's way.

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the warehouse, 'Dean' smiled, morphing into Lucifer.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "It could very well kill you. I'm sorry about what's to come for you."

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the Singer Salvage Yard, Octavia sighed. "Yes, Cas did make your Hell-Wall tumble. That just means it's more of a... physical thing, no matter how small. You're looking at what is left of your wall. And now Ava's dead, you chose to see Ava as your wall, the only thing protecting you from the real danger that lies in that pretty little head of yours, because you're not ready to let go. Not yet."

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the warehouse, Octavia took Sam's injured, bandaged hand, showing it him. "Sam. This is real. Not a year ago, not in Hell. Now."

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In the warehouse, Sam still held Octavia's Angel Sword in one hand, lifting Octavia from the floor. He stopped where he was, looking faint, a little sick, and very dizzy. His nose started to bleed. He fell to the floor with her body, cutting his hand on her Angel Sword. He laid unconscious next to Octavia's dead body.

Octavia: (voice over from 7.02 Hello, Cruel World) "You cut this on Ava's Angel Sword when you were trying to take care of Ava."

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the warehouse, Octavia looked at Sam, still holding his hand. "Sam, push it."

Sam pushed his right thumb against his wound, making it bleeding through the bandage. Lucifer flickered, disappearing. Octavia smiled a small, reassuring smile, flickering, disappearing.

From 7.03 - The Girl Next Door: In the Gas & Sip, Octavia looked at Sam, sighing. "I won't be here forever, you know. The Hell Wall, me? It's crumbling as we speak. And when it's gone..."

Sam realized. "You will be, too."

Octavia raised her eyebrows slightly. "Exactly."

"And then what happens?" Sam asked.

"Then there's nothing stopping your hallucination of Lucifer, and all of your memories from Hell," Octavia answered.

"So it'll get even worse than this," Sam told her.

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: In Becky's Apartment, Sam and Octavia were seated at a table which was set for a candlelit dinner.

"So, until then, you'll be seeing less and less of me till the day that I'm just..." Octavia trailed off. She looked into a flame on a candle. "Gone."

The candle Octavia was looking at suddenly went out. Sam didn't like the idea of this.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: Outside the warehouse, Sam looked away toward the restaurant, thinking. He saw Octavia flickering in and out of focus by the entryway. He was confused by this.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In Rufus' Cabin, Ness looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "You need to see a fella named Frank Devereaux. I'm gonna have a little chat with Frank myself."

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In Frank's House, Ness looked at Frank. "Frank, I need your help."

Frank growled, standing, cocking his gun. "Why would I help you, Ness?"

"Because you owe me from Port Huron," Ness answered.

From 7.03 - The Girl Next Door: In the motel room, Dean removed the knife from Amy's chest.

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: In Little White Chapel, Dean was standing at the altar. Sam was waiting behind Dean. Catty and Scarlett were on the other side of the altar. A priest stood between Catty, Scarlett and Dean, leaving a space for Ness. Bobby walked Ness down the aisle, looking at Ness proudly. Ness deepened the kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Dean's neck, bouquet still in hand. They continued to kiss in front of the altar.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In Bobby's Van, Bobby sat in the driver's seat. Ness sat in the passenger seat.

"I'm happy for you, Ness," Bobby told her. "And even if something does happen, I think you're gonna be okay."

Ness smiled a small smile. "Thanks, Dad."

Bobby nodded.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In Rufus' Cabin's Basement, Chet was chained to the chair, looking at Catty, Sam, Dean, Ness and Bobby. "You can't stop any of us. We can't be killed, you stupid little chewtoys."

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the Singer Salvage Yard, Catty hit the button to eject to the car, making it fall toward Edgar. The car crushed onto Edgar. Black ooze spread from under the car around his hand, which was the only part of him visible.

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: The black ooze retreated back under the car. Edgar's hand twitched, moving.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the Gas & Sip, Octavia looked at Sam. "So, about this crazy little plan of yours... Going after the Levis when they're going after you..."

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the hospital morgue, Dr. Gaines put the mask on Ness, restraining her against the table, making her breathe in the medicine until she was almost asleep. He transformed. His mouth was huge. He had long pointed teeth and a two-pronged tongue, trying to bite Ness.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the coroner's office, Valente transformed. His mouth was huge. He had long pointed teeth and a two-pronged tongue.

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In Singer Salvage Yard, Edgar transformed. His mouth was huge. He had long pointed teeth and a two-pronged tongue.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the cell block, Leviathan!Brett broke the cell door open, walking inside toward Catty and Scarlett, grabbing their shoulders, morphing back into the form of Catty, transforming. Her mouth enlarged. Her teeth turned long and jagged. A two-pronged tongue unfurled.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In Rufus' Cabin's basement, Bobby used a machete to decapitate Chet.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the Sheriff's Station, Sheriff and Dean arrived behind Leviathan!Dean and Leviathan!Scarlett, tossing Borax from two buckets onto Leviathan!Dean and Leviathan!Scarlett, making them burn and scream, black smoke rising from their skin. Ness used the ax to decapitate Leviathan!Dean. Dean decapitated Leviathan!Scarlett. Dean and Ness were watching the bodies fall.

Octavia: (voice over from 7.06 - CatScar Fiction) "You don't have a clue how to kill them or slow them down, and your plan is, what? Go right at them? Genius."

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the Gas & Sip, Octavia looked at Sam. "I'm not saying don't do it. I'm saying that you have no idea what they're planning. Maybe this will help you find out what their game plan is. And if you know what they're up to..."

"We might have a chance at stopping them and fighting back," Sam finished.

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the cell block, Leviathan!Catty looked through the cell bars of Catty and Scarlett's cell to look at them. "Eve wanted to create the perfect beast."

Catty turned to face Leviathan!Catty, watching as she morphed into the form of Brett.

Leviathan!Brett smirked. "What do you think Eve meant by 'jack of all trades'? A calling for all the monsters, all in one body?" Catty and Scarlett raised their eyebrows, nodding. "Well, it can't really be a jack of all trades if a few key ingredients are missing, can it?"

"What are you talking about?" Catty asked.

Leviathan!Brett ticked off the names and species with his fingers. "Alastair, Castiel, Brett, Catty. Demon, Angel, Human. You're chosen to be the vessel for arguably the most powerful creature this world's ever seen."

Catty started to realize what he meant, still confused, in denial. "No."

"You and Cas are the parents, but Alastair and Brett here helped the process along," Leviathan!Brett told her. "I guess you could call them the godfathers."

From 6.19 - Mommy Dearest: In Ervin's diner, Eve/Mary appeared behind Catty, grabbing her shoulders, leaning her head closer to her. She smirked at something ironic. She bit Catty on her neck forcefully.

Leviathan!Brett: (voice over from 7.06 - CatScar Fiction) "Why do you think she bit you, Catty? To turn you?"

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the cell block, Leviathan!Brett shook his head, clicking his tongue. "Nope. She did it to turn your child before it was even born so it would be born the biggest freak this world has ever seen. Eve biting you was what triggered the kid's aging process. That's why you didn't even know you ever had it inside of you."

Scarlett glared at Leviathan!Brett. "I don't know if we can believe you or not about this. What the hell does any of this have to do with me?"

"Zane was so obsessive with his need of finally beating Scar and Los' love, that he used them and himself from the time he slept with Scar, and his own DNA he still had, to create their own child creation, thanks to Scar and Los being together in all the ways possible," Leviathan!Brett told them. "Part Human, part Angel, part Demon. An Arkosis. Zane and Crowley want these kids for the power that they will have. Balthazar wanted to double cross them, take the souls for himself, and make sure they didn't get hands on the kids, either."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In the alley, Catty, Scarlett and Sam turned to face Castiel in confusion. Castiel touched Sam's temple, then placing his hands on Catty and Scarlett's stomachs. A flash of bright white light surrounded them.

Leviathan!Brett: (voice over from 7.06 - CatScar Fiction) "So he made Cas break down Sam's Hell-Wall as a distraction, and he made Cas zap the kids out of your stomachs before anyone knew what was happening."

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the cell block, Leviathan!Brett looked through the bars to Catty and Scarlett.

"Why would you even need Catty and Brett to create the ultimate monster?" Scarlett asked.

"So that you wouldn't be able to tell it was a monster," Leviathan!Brett answered. "Crowley and Zane want its power for their own. Same thing with Arkosis. But like with Brett and Alastair being like the godfathers to Catty and Cas' kid, Scar, Zane's basically the godfather to yours and Los'. Can you imagine that kind of power within the grips of the King of Hell and King of Crossroads? And you know who else wants these kids? Every monster, every Demon, every Angel who knows about it, and who wants its power for their own. You know what the Leviathans want? We want these things dead, so no one can use their power against us, and so no one can be more powerful than us. That should be a comforting thought, though, Catty. Your child's not Leviathan, because we came before Eve, so she wouldn't be able to create one. Oh, and it's also not any kind of Ghost, Ghoul, Vampire or Zombie, because it's not dead."

"Why do you keep coming after us saying that we can find them?" Catty asked impatiently, her voice raising in exasperation.

"Because there's a spell that we can do to find it," Leviathan!Brett answered. "But, of course, being you're the only parents left alive, we need to drain every single drop of blood from your bodies. And then we're going to eat them alive."

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: On the street by Ness' Car, Ness stood at the driver's seat door. Catty stood at the passenger's front seat door. Dean stood next to Ness. Sam and Scarlett stood next to Catty.

"You can't just look us in the face and tell us you're fine," Ness told them.

Later, Catty had told them everything.

"Can you honestly say that you're not scared?" Ness asked. Catty and Scarlett didn't answer, looking up. "Okay. We'll deal with this. Like we've dealt with everything."

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: In the church, Dean and Ness walked down the church hallway. Dean was in a suit. Ness was in a black dress. They each drew a gun, slowly walking toward the double doors at the end of the hallway, reaching toward the handles. The doors opened from the inside. Dean and Ness pointed the guns at whoever was there.

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: In the restaurant, Scarlett picked up Catty's Knife, stabbing Jackson in the back with it, killing him, making him flash with red, letting him fall. Ness pulled Catty's Knife out of Jackson, tossing it toward Catty. Catty caught it, holding it against Guy's throat. Guy slowly let Catty go.

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: Outside Becky's Apartment building, Ness walked closer, looking at Catty and Scarlett. "We're not gonna let anything happen to you."

"It's not me that I'm worried about," Catty told them.

"And I'm not worried about me, either," Scarlett agreed.

"I know," Ness told them. "You're worried about us, and you're worried about your children. But we're gonna find them, and we're gonna give them a chance to see what they will turn out like. Okay?" Catty and Scarlett barely nodded, unable to meet their gazes, walking toward Ness' Car. Dean sighed, at a loss, looking at Ness. "Just please tell me that you're willing to give this a chance, Dean. The kids haven't hurt anybody, and if Catty and Scar can find them, she can raise them right. If we can get a handle over this before something bad really happens, then we can fix it."

Dean nodded, looking down. "I know. And if we can find them... then I'll be willing to give them a chance. But that's if we can."

From 7.06 CatScar Fiction: In the warehouse, Zane was standing with the blonde little girl and the dark haired little boy.

Crowley: (voice over from 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!) "Ness, there's no need to find something that's already been found."

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: In the restaurant, Catty held her knife to Guy's throat.

Crowley looked at Catty and Scarlett. "We know where your children are, sweethearts. Zane and I might have foreseen Balthazar double crossing us in the manner that he had, and told Castiel to send them to where we wanted him to first, just for insurance. So they landed right in our lap. Zane and I have had them all along. So, they're safe."

"With you is not safe," Catty told them. "And why should we believe you?"

"Well, you shouldn't," Crowley told them. "But it's the truth."

"Prove it," Catty told them. "Bring them to us."

"No," Zane told her. "We're not that stupid. It's leverage, Catty, Scar, to keep the five of you in check long enough for it to grow enough to where we can use the power to do whatever it is that we please. Exterminating every last one of the Leviathan will be the first thing on the list."

"I don't believe you," Scarlett told them. "Tell us what they are."

"The child to Scarlett and Angelos, the god child to Zane, is a bouncing baby boy," Crowley told them. "Catty, too bad you didn't get the chance to welcome your darling daughter into the world."

"I think we've established that you can't kill us without losing the location of the precious little ones forever," Zane told them. "With us gone, it'll only be a matter of time before what you call the 'Levis' find her and eat her alive. So, you're stuck with us. We'll see you again."

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In the limo, Dick, Zane and Crowley were sitting across from each other.

Crowley: (voice over from 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!) "You met that Dick yet?"

"We should be friends, you and us," Crowley told him.

Dick smirked. "Crowley, Zane, I'd never work with you."

From 7.08 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!: In the restaurant, Catty slit Guy's throat with more force than she had to, furious, killing him, making him flash with red, watching him gasp for breath, falling to the floor.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: Outside the warehouse, The Leviathans returned to normal, running toward them. Catty and Scarlett took several steps to the side to make them miss. Catty turned to Leviathan 1, cutting his head off. Leviathan 2 pushed Scarlett against the fuse box behind her, twisting her arm, making her drop the machete, kicking it away. Scarlett reached into her jacket, pulling out a bottle, tearing the lid off, splashing the contents over his face, making his skin burn and blacken, smoke and sizzle, making him screech in pain as he backed away. She slid toward the machete, grabbing it, standing, turning to decapitate Leviathan 2, letting the body fall.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In second floor meeting room, Bobby looked at folders, plans and maps from a briefcase on Dick's desk, loading a gun from a box. "Okay, sons of bitches. See what you're up to now."

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In the warehouse, Sam, Dean and Ness walked in, carrying pressure sprayers, spraying all of the Leviathans with Borax, making them burn and their skin smoke, making them groan and scream in pain.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: Outside the warehouse, Bobby and Ness ran toward the van.

"Ness!" Dean told her. "Bobby! Come on! Come on!"

Bobby and Ness got into the back of the van with Catty and Scarlett. Dick walked out of the warehouse, drawing a gun, shooting toward them. The door slid closed in front of Bobby. Bobby's Van drove away as fast as it could.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In Bobby's Van, Ness helped Catty and Scarlett hold the cloths to their arms, trying to stop the bleeding. She saw Bobby's hat on the floor of the van, picking it up. "Hey, Dad, your hat." She started to hold the hat toward Bobby, noticing blood surrounded a bullet hole. She turned to see Bobby's unconscious body behind her with a bullet hole in his head in denial. "Dad?" Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean looked back at them worriedly. Ness pulled Bobby's body into her arms. "Dad!"

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In the warehouse, Ness was spraying three Leviathans with Borax, spinning closer quickly to decapitate all three of them in one move, spraying Dick. Ness dropped her empty pressure sprayer, decapitating two burning Leviathans with her machete, backing away.

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In Hammonton Regional Hospital, Bobby was being wheeled on a hospital bed.

"Page the neurosurgeon on call," the doctor told the others. "Tell OR to put electives on hold."

Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty followed them down the hall.

From 7.10 - Death's Door: Outside the hospital, Dick was sitting in the black car. Catty and Scarlett weere standing right outside.

"We're coming for you, and not just to hurt you," Catty told him. "To kill you. You understand me?"

"Come on, Catty," Dick told her. "I can't be killed."

"You're gonna wish you could, then," Catty told him. "Killing Bobby? Coming after me to get to my daughter, coming after Scar to get to her son, my nephew? Believe me when I tell you that's your worst mistake."

"And it's gonna be the one that gets you killed," Scarlett told him.

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In the hallway, Ness looked at the insurance investigator. "He's not gonna die. It's one bullet. He's gonna be fine, because he's always fine."

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In the waiting room, Ness looked away, knowing he was right, but still in denial, looking toward Bobby, holding the pendant of her necklace. She closed her eyes, looking as if she could hardly breathe. Whenever it looked like a tear was gonna fall, it seemed to take everything to push it back. Ness was trying to be strong and as clear headed and ready for anything that she had been ready for since forever, but she wasn't ready for this. Dean pulled Ness into his arms. Ness slowly, numbly returned the embrace. She leaned her head against his shoulder, trying to keep herself under control. Sam, Scarlett and Catty watched them from where they were standing worriedly, sympathetically.

Sam sat down in a chair, pressing on his palm he injured in 7.01 Meet the New Boss. "Ava..."

Octavia slowly sat next to Sam, not trying to be funny or as light-hearted she had been ever since Sam had started to see her. She was sympathetic and gentle. "Wound's like a doorbell. You ring, I come. Just like old times." Sam looked at Octavia, seeming to need more than what he had been getting. Like he needed the real Ava. "I'm so sorry, Sam."

Octavia looked at Sam sadly, not saying a word because she knew that no words would be enough to help him through this. She slowly took the hand that he injured on her Angel Sword, looking at Sam somberly.

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In the trauma room, Ness, Dean, Scarlett, Sam and Catty stood at Bobby's bedside, watching him worriedly.

Ness looked at Dean, Scarlett, Sam and Catty for a moment, looking down at Bobby. "Hey, um... Dad, um, hey..." She took Bobby's hand. "Just... thanks... for everything. You got to keep fighting, Dad. Please. We can't lose you, too. I can't."

Ness let go of his hand. Bobby raised his hand slightly, opening his eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, stop," Catty told her. "His eyes are open."

"Bobby?" Dean asked.

"Hey," Ness told him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Bobby wrote 45489 on Ness' hand, breathing heavily with the effort it took to gather up enough strength to do so, smiling slightly, looking at Ness, Dean, Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "Idjits."

Bobby's head laid back onto the pillow, his eyes closing. The monitor Bobby was attached to started to beep.

"Dad?" Ness asked.

The monitor showed flat lines. Ness looked at Bobby in devastation. She looked disconcerted, in denial.

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In the hallway, Ness closed her eyes, a few tears falling. She looked disconcerted, as if she was going to get sick. She still couldn't believe this was happening.

(End of Song)

NOW

§

Dodge City, Kansas

Flashback

Night - Diner

A man was sitting at a table, watching a suggestively-dressed woman talking to a man outside. A waitress with the name tag saying her name was Marlene topped up the man's coffee.

"Thank you," the man told her.

"Sure," Marlene told him. "You've been here a couple nights in a row now."

"What can I say?" the man asked. "I like the ambiance."

"Get you anything else?" Marlene asked.

The man saw the woman outside lead the man away with her arms hooked around one of his. "No, thanks."

The man took money from his pocket, revealing he was carrying a knife.

"Thanks," Marlene told him. "Keep safe out there."

§

Parking Lot

The woman and the man she was with walked between trucks parked outside the diner. Man 1 from the diner followed them, knife drawn. He slowly walked between the trucks.

Marlene appeared behind him. "Hey, there. You lost?"

"What?" the man asked. His vision was blurry. "Excuse me..."

Marlene chuckled. "You're looking a little Cabo Wabo, there."

"No," the man told her. "No, I'm fine."

"No, you're not," Marlene told him. "I slipped a little special sauce into your coffee while you were watching the skirt. You do know we're venomous, right?" Her pupils became almost vertical. "Looks like I didn't dose you quite hard enough. That's okay. There's more where that came from." She smiled, revealing pointed, snake-like fangs. She grabbed the man, throwing him against a truck, making him fall to the ground and drop the knife. "That's for the crappy tip."

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Whitefish, Montana

Week One

Day - Rufus' Cabin

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were sitting silently in dim light in Rufus' Cabin. Sam was sitting in a chair. Catty was sitting on one couch. Dean was sitting across from Catty. Scarlett was sitting on the table. They all had their hands on their laps. Ness was sitting on the window seat, arms wrapped around her knees, looking out of the window numbly, unblinkingly. All were completely quiet. Sam looked from Ness and Scarlet to Dean and Catty, looking away. Catty looked up from Sam and Scarlett to Ness to Dean, lowering her gaze. Dean looked from Sam and Catty to Scarlett and Ness, looking forward. Scarlett looked from Catty and Ness to Sam and Dean, looking down. Ness looked toward Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean. She lowered her gaze, turning her head to look out of the window. Sam pressed the injured hand from 7.01 Meet the New Boss. He was relieved to see Octavia appear next to him, only to be confused when Octavia flickered in and out of focus. Octavia seemed tired, looking at Sam, smiling a small, reassuring, sympathetic smile.

§

Italy, Rome

Warehouse

Angelos and Scarlett's son, the boy, and Catty and Castiel's daughter, the girl, were still trapped in the warehouse. Zane was with them, trying to teach him what they could learn now about their powers, but they didn't seem to be in the mood for learning, turning away, seeming to know something was wrong with their family even though they didn't know them yet. Zane looked less smug that they were here, and more despondent now that they weren't obeying, and they were freezing him out, and he knew there was nothing he could do about that.

§

Week Two

Whitefish, Montana

Rufus' Cabin

Ness was drinking whiskey, looking at a clipboard, holding a pad of paper that had the number that Bobby had written on her hand before he had died. Sam was washing dishes at the sink. Scarlett was going through John's Journal. Catty took an address book out of a drawer, opening it. Dean was getting drinks for them, handing Sam, Scarlett and Catty each one. He walked toward Ness, offering her one. Ness looked from the bottle to Dean, taking it. Ness had a list below the number.

Zip Code

Sec [?]

Lock

V-Mail

Password

Bank #

Each item was crossed out.

§

Italy, Rome

Warehouse

The boy and the girl were sitting alone, both looking alone, scared, but at peace with the fact that they had each other. The girl was close to crying. The boy held an arm around his cousin, nearly crying himself. Zane approached, watching them, but keeping his distance, sighing heavily.

§

Week Three - Day One

Whitefish, Montana

Rufus' Cabin

Ness pinned an article titled "Biggerson's Recalls Contaminated Meat: Customers Report Illness After Eating Turducken Slammers" to a board holding their research. Also on the board were several articles about Dick Roman.

"Guys, you know, um..." Sam trailed off. "I wonder if--if we... I mean, should we be telling people? I mean, people he knew."

"How long ago did I give Frank these numbers?" Ness asked. "It's been a few weeks, right? What? Is he nuts, or is he just being rude?"

"Probably both," Dean answered.

"Guys, I--I got to ask you a question," Sam told them.

"Unless, of course, something happened to him," Ness told them. "He can't get to the phone because a Levi ate his face."

"Yeah, also a possibility," Catty told them.

"We should go check on him," Scarlett told them.

"Ness, do you want to call Bobby's people or not?" Sam asked.

"I don't want to call anybody," Ness told them. "You kidding me?" A phone in one of the duffel bags rang. "Well, I'm not getting it."

Sam took out the phone. "Hello?"

A girl's voice was on the other line. "Is Bobby Singer here?"

"Uh, no," Sam answered. "He's, uh... I--i--it's not, but I'm a friend of his."

Ness picked up a flask that was in the duffel bag, sniffing it, putting the lid back on.

"My Dad asked me to call Bobby Singer specifically," the girl told him.

"He's... not here," Sam told her. "But, look, if you seen someone, his daughter is, and--"

The girl hung up.

"Who was it?" Catty asked.

"Just some kid," Sam answered.

"For Bobby?" Dean asked. "Girl scout cookies?"

"I think maybe..." Sam trailed off. Ness picked up a full bottle of beer from the table, drinking, placing it aside. "Maybe a--a hunter's kid? I mean, she sounded pretty scared. You know, I have a caller ID. Maybe we should go find her. We--we can check on her."

"What about Frank?" Catty asked.

"Well, Catty, I think we should go find this girl first," Sam told her.

"Sam, Frank's been working on the numbers that my Dad spent his last breath on, and you want to back-burner that?" Ness asked.

"I have to go with Ness on this one, guys," Catty told them.

Dean looked at Catty. "What's up with you? You're usually gunning to save some kids."

"Yeah, well, right now, Cat and Scar are trying to save their own, Dean," Ness told him. "And if killing Dick Roman does that, then so be it."

"As usual, Ness is right," Scarlett told them. "I gotta stay here with her and Cat so we can try and save our kids."

Dean stepped closer to Catty, Scarlett and Ness. "Okay. Sam and I'll go check out girl scout. You find Frank. But you know what? On one condition. If Frank is just spinning his wheels, then you bail out on crazy and come meet us."

Ness looked at Dean, barely nodding, sighing, picking up her beer, which was now empty. "Dean, thanks for drinking my entire beer."

"I didn't touch your beer," Dean told her. "Mine's right there." He raised his beer to show them. "You probably drank it without noticing."

Ness nodded. "Right."

§

Colby, Kansas

Clarke Manor Furnished Apartments - Hallway

Sam and Dean stood outside an apartment.

Sam knocked on the door. "Hello? Um, we... spoke on the phone earlier." The door opened to the length of a chain lock. "Hi. Uh, I'm Sam. This is Dean. You sounded like you needed help, and we were in the area."

"How'd you find me?" the girl asked.

"Your Dad is in Bobby's address book," Dean answered.

"So, where is he?" the girl asked.

"Bobby?" Dean asked. "He, uh... he's passed away. Look, um--"

"Krissy," the girl answered.

"Krissy," Sam repeated. "I get it. You don't let strangers in. But if your Dad said you could trust Bobby, then you can trust us, too."

Krissy closed the door, undoing the chain, opening the door completely. "Just so you know, 911's on speed dial. One button."

"Yeah, sure," Dean told her. "Note taken."

§

Apartment

Krissy led Sam and Dean inside. "So... you're salesmen, too?"

Dean nodded. "Yep. So, your Dad's on the road right now? Been gone a while?"

"He usually calls every night," Krissy told them.

"How long has it been?" Sam asked.

"Five days," Krissy answered.

"It's just you and your Dad, huh?" Dean asked. "We know a girl like that. Her name's Ness. In fact, you look a little like Ness. Look, um... Sometimes on the road, crap happens. So, we'll help you track him down."

"Really?" Krissy asked.

"'Course," Sam answered. "Did he happen to say where he was going?"

"Said he had a couple leads near Dodge City," Krissy answered.

"And does he have a desk or something where he keeps his stuff?" Sam asked.

Krissy nodded.

§

Bedroom

Krissy led Sam and Dean into the bedroom.

"Do you mind making some coffee?" Sam asked. Krissy shook her head. "Thanks."

Krissy walked out, leaving.

Dean closed the door behind her, looking at Sam. "Doesn't seem to me like she knows jack."

"Well, if that's the case, let's keep it that way, Dean," Sam told him.

Dean nodded. "Shall we?" Sam and Dean searched the room. Sam looked through the desk. Dean looked inside the closet, pushing the hanging clothes aside, revealing a research board with missing person notices and an article titled 'Monsters In Our Midst' and 'Trucker Missing: Rig Found In Ditch.' "Sammy."

Sam walked closer, looking at what Dean had found.

§

Kitchen

Sam and Dean walked into the kitchen toward Krissy.

"Krissy," Dean told her. "Hey, listen, so we got an idea where to start. So we're gonna go."

Sam showed Krissy a framed photograph of Krissy and the man from the beginning. "Um, can we borrow this?"

"Yeah," Krissy answered.

"Thanks," Sam told her.

Dean handed Krissy a piece of paper. "Here. Here's a number, in case you don't hear from either of us in the next couple days. It's Ness' number, the girl I was telling you about. You call her, Ness and our sisters Scar and Catty will be right over. Don't worry. I promise we'll check in."

"Don't say that," Krissy told them. "That's what my Dad said."

Sam and Dean didn't respond, seeming thoughtful.

§

Frank's House - Outside

Ness' Car pulled up to the house. Catty, Scarlett and Ness got out of the car, walking toward the house.

§

Inside

Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked through the mostly empty house with guns drawn.

"This can't be good," Catty told them. They heard a gun cocking behind them, turning to face the sound, raising their own. Frank was pointing a shotgun at Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "Well... hi."

"Frank..." Ness trailed off. "We're amongst friends here. Okay, acquaintances."

"That's just what a Leviathan would say," Frank told them.

Ness, Scarlett and Catty looked at him in confusion, surprised. They exchanged a look.

§

Ness gave him a look. "Frank. We're not Leviathans. We're not Levis."

"Oh, sure," Frank told them sarcastically. "You're not Levis. Dick Roman's not a Levi. Gwyneth Paltrow is not a Levi."

Scarlett raised her eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"Trust me," Frank told them.

"Okay," Ness told him. "You know what, Frank? I think you've been doing a little too much research."

"Levis are anywhere, anyone," Frank told them. "Who's to say this ain't the day Levis come for old Frank who knew too much?"

"Levis bleed black goo, right?" Catty asked. "You want to see what we bleed?" She put her gun on the table, taking a switchblade out of her back pocket, making a cut on her forearm, drawing blood. She handed Ness the knife. Ness took it, wiping the blood off the blade, making a cut on her palm, drawing blood, turning her hand to face Frank to show him the blood, handing the knife to Scarlett. Scarlett took it, wiping the blood off the blade, making a cut on her palm, drawing blood, turning her hand to face Frank to show him the blood. Frank saw the blood, finally lowering his shotgun. "See? Red-blooded American."

Ness wiped the knife on her sleeve. "Now..." She held the knife toward Frank. "Your turn."

Frank chuckled. "Whoa. Look, I'm obviously not a Levi—"

"Fair's fair, son of a bitch," Ness told him. Frank took the knife, making a cut on his palm, drawing blood, handing the knife to Catty. Catty took it. "Yeah."

Catty wiped the knife on her sleeve.

Scarlett sighed sarcastically. "I'm glad we could share that together."

"Grab your guns, come with me," Frank told them. "For God's sake, don't make any noise."

§

Barn

Ness' Car pulled up at a barn containing a trailer.

§

Frank's Trailer

Frank, Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked inside.

"Why the downsize?" Ness asked.

"You," Frank answered. "'Hey, Frank, go dig up some dirt on Richard Roman'. That night, I was burned off every IP I had. Ears on my phones, eyes on my house..."

"Wait," Scarlett told him. "Dick's got Levis watching you?"

"Do I look like I know?" Frank asked. "You think it's easy to see this deep into what's real and also be bipolar with delusional ideation? There is no pill for my situation, sweetiepop, so, yeah, best guess. The Levis are onto me. Next question."

"All right," Ness told him. "Well, what's the word on the Levis?"

"Levis' tentacles are everywhere," Frank told them. "I--I'm looking at bankers, military high-ups..."

"This is why you didn't call me back?" Ness asked.

"Hey, cut me some slack," Frank told her. "You called me, like, four days ago."

"Ness called you four weeks ago, Frank," Catty told him.

"What?" Frank asked. "No. Really?" Catty, Scarlett and Ness nodded. "Days, weeks, quit busting my chops."

"What, are you kidding me?" Catty asked.

"You cool your heels, Betty Boop," Frank told her.

"Frank, I paid you fifteen grand for this," Ness told him.

"Yeah, I get that," Frank told them.

"No, you don't get that!" Ness told him. "Dick Roman and every other Levi out there is every card in our hit deck. You understand that? Those numbers, they got something to do with Levis, okay? My Dad died for those numbers."

"Look, I'm sorry about Bobby," Frank told them. "I really am. You know, this one time, we were in Fresno, and we got stuck--"

"No," Ness told him. "No, no, no. I'm not gonna play 'this one time with Bobby' crap, all right? I'm not gonna get all warm and fuzzy with somebody who barely knew him."

"Just trying to make friendly conversation," Frank told them.

Scarlett sighed. "Look, we're sorry, okay? Ness, Cat and I just have a lot going on right now."

"Yeah, I know," Frank told them. "Bobby, Sam and Dean told me a little bit about it, research did the rest. Lot of death, blood and darkness." He looked at Catty and Scarlett. "The only good things? That got zapped out of you and is the reason that Levis are after you, to try to eat those things alive." He got an idea, looking from Ness and Scarlett to Catty. "Hey. You know what you three need? A little LSD, a little shiatsu--"

Ness turned to leave. "We're out of here. Catty. Scar. Let's go."

Catty and Scarlett turned to follow.

"Hey, you want to know what those numbers are?" Frank asked. Catty, Scarlett and Ness stopped. "Bubkes. They're not lottery numbers, license--"

Ness turned to face him. "We know that, Frank. Thank you."

"Which leaves us little else to do but probability generate," Frank told them.

"Come again?" Catty asked.

Frank sat down at the computer. "You run most reasonable possibilities for a Levi-related five-digit number written by a dying drunk, you come up flat. Know what you start to wonder? 'Hey, maybe I'm missing a number.'"

"Well, how do you figure?" Scarlett asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Frank told them sarcastically. "Because Bobby was dying of brain trauma. I just had a tickle there was a reason nothing was popping out at us, so I set up a program to run possibilities for six numbers, seven, eight. But good news."

"Good news?" Scarlett repeated.

"Never had to go past six, because this..." Frank trailed off, typing '454893' into the computer. "My little lambs, is coordinates."

"You sure?" Catty asked. "To what?"

"A field in Wisconsin," Frank answered.

Ness shook her head. "No. No, my Dad didn't give me coordinates to some patch of weeds in Cheeseville."

"No, he gave you coordinates to a parcel recently purchased by Willman Inc., a subsidiary of..." Frank trailed off, making a trumpeting noise. "Richard Roman Enterprises."

Catty raised her eyebrows. "So what do we do?"

"Stay away," Frank told them. "Or, if we're stupid... we go there and set up surveillance."

Ness smirked barely, numbly.

§

Hospital - Morgue

Sam and Dean were posing as FBI, speaking with a coroner over a body.

"Matthew Havlena," the coroner told them. "Found in a ditch off the interstate."

"Cause of death?" Sam asked.

"Missing five pints of blood can't have helped," the coroner told them. "Puncture wounds, femoral arteries and carotid."

"So, what?" Dean asked. "Some kind of animal attack?"

"Or a Vampire," the coroner told them. Sam and Dean merely looked at the coroner. The coroner cleared his throat awkwardly. "That... usually gets at least a chuckle."

§

Outside

Sam and Dean were walking along.

Dean was on the phone. "Ness? Find Frank?"

Ness' voice was on the other line. "Yeah. Hey, Dean. Those numbers? Coordinates. Levis bought some land. We're headed there now."

"Wait, wait, wait," Dean told her. "You're just gonna drive right up to--"

"Relax, Dean," Ness told him. She was standing outside of Frank's trailer with Catty and Scarlett. "It's a field, not the Death Star. Dick's at a TED Conference. It's all over The Huffington Post. There aren't any other Levis around. So you don't have to worry about Scar and Cat."

"Yeah, well, they're not the only ones I'm worried about, Ness," Dean told her.

Ness managed a small smile that didn't reach her eyes. "That's sweet, Dean. What's going on with the girl?"

"I don't think she even knows her Dad's in the life," Dean told her. "So far, we got three missing truckers and one blood-free body."

"Good times," Ness told him sarcastically. "All right, well, keep me posted, Dean."

"Yeah, you, too," Dean told her. "Ness, you, Scar and Catty be careful."

"Of course," Ness told him, hanging up, sighing, turning to face Catty and Scarlett. "Dean said for us to be careful."

"Sounds like Dean, Ness, but we're more worried about you here lately," Scarlett told her.

"Cat, Scar, I'm not the one with every Levi and every monster or Demon out there out to get me or my kids," Ness told them.

"That's not what we're talking about, and you know it," Catty told her.

"I know what you're talking about," Ness told them. "But..." Catty raised her eyebrows slightly. Ness shook her head. "You know what? I'm not gonna lie. I'm not you." Catty gave her halfhearted sarcastic look. Scarlett barely managed a small smirk. Ness looked down, shaking her head. "I'm not okay. But I'm not gonna sit back and wallow in it and let them get away with this, either. I'm gonna keep doing my job, just like you both kept doing your job even after all the hell you went through."

"You mean after all the hell that you helped us get through," Scarlett told her. "You have been there in ways that we can't even..." She didn't finish, shaking her head, sighing. "We just kind of wanna repay the favor."

Ness looked at Catty and Scarlett, nodding barely.

Frank opened the door to the trailer. "Got the equipment arranged. You three come and get your costumes on. We can scoot."

Frank closed the door to the trailer.

Catty looked at Ness and Scarlett. "'Costume'? What?"

Ness shook her head. Catty, Scarlett and Ness turned toward the trailer.

§

Italy, Rome

Warehouse

The boy and the girl were practicing their powers for fun, but not doing anything the Demons told them to.

Zane walked closer. "You know, this game of 'Adventures in Babysitting' an Arkosis and the True Hybrid would be a lot more fun if you two did something that we need you to do."

"Call us something other than 'you two' and we'll talk," the boy told him.

"What else am I supposed to call you?" Zane asked. "You two won't let me or Crowley or any other Demon give you names."

"'Cause our Moms will do that," the girl told him in a cute, sad voice.

"You sure about that?" Zane asked.

"Yep," the boy answered. "We saw it."

"You saw it?" Zane repeated. "Let me guess. You saw it in a vision. Like the vision that you two saw when you realized that Catty and Scarlett wouldn't want to miss out on watching you two grow up. So you two grew up to the age you are now but stopped yourselves where you are so that they don't miss out on anymore. That's real sweet of you two."

The girl, very annoyed, used her power to shove Zane back into the wall, making him hit hard and crack the stone, making him fall. "Stop calling us... 'you two'."

The boy was very impressed, smirking.

Zane couldn't help but smirk a bit in amusement, pushing himself up. "Well, I got to tell you this already. You're just like your parents. Sweet and compassionate but brutal and badass."

"That a good thing?" the boy asked.

"Sometimes," Zane answered.

"You hurt them," the boy told him. "You hurt Aunt Catty and Uncle Cas. And you hurt my Mom and Dad."

"I will explain everything--" Zane started.

The boy raised his fist, closing, causing Zane so much pain he fell to the floor. "Shut up. Leave us alone."

Zane was forced to listen. "Okay. I won't ask you to do anything right now. Okay? But can I ask you a question without getting torn to pieces?"

The boy and girl looked at him in annoyance. "What?"

"What did they call you?" Zane asked.

"What?" the girl asked.

"In the vision, what did Scar and Catty call you?" Zane asked. "What did they say your names were?"

"My Mom said, 'How about... Sabrina?'" the girl answered. "I couldn't see who she was talking to. Aunt Scar said Wyatt."

Wyatt nodded. "She's Sabrina. I'm Wyatt."

Zane considered this all seriously.

§

Summit Lake, Wisconsin

Field

Frank, Catty, Scarlett and Ness stood in the field in security uniforms.

"What the hell's so special about this place?" Frank asked.

"I love a mystery," Scarlett told him. "Now get up in that cherry picker and act like you're fixing something."

"I don't know how to drive that thing," Frank told them.

"You think we do?" Catty asked.

"Well, why do I got to be the sap that--" Frank started.

"Are you a target for Levis?" Ness asked. "No? Okay, good. Sometime this month?"

Frank climbed up into the cherry picker. "Come on. Yah! Whoo!" He picked up a carabiner from his safety harness onto the cherry picker, putting the cherry picker in motion. "Okay. Ah. Up. Moving. Ah."

Ness looked through binoculars, seeing several surveillance cameras. "Oh, crap." She looked up to Frank. "Come on down, Tarzan!"

"What?" Frank asked.

"Get down here," Scarlett told him. "We need to move. Levis got this place wired up the wazoo."

"Levis are watching us right now?" Frank asked.

"Nah, nah, they're just watching Strike, Braino and Titans," Catty told him sarcastically.

Ness sighed. "You know, it's gonna be a little difficult to set up surveillance if there's, uh, surveillance everywhere. So we need to tap into their instead."

§

Night - Frank's Trailer

Frank, Ness, Scarlett and Catty were no longer in uniform. Frank sat at the computer, tapping some keys, showing the field. Ness, Scarlett and Catty were sitting farther away from him at the other side of the trailer, far enough to where they could speak alone.

Catty looked at Ness. "You look horrible."

"Right back at you two," Ness replied.

"When was the last time you really slept a night?" Catty asked.

"Now you're starting to sound like my husband," Ness told her.

Scarlett smiled a small smile, looking down. "How long have you been waiting to say that?"

"A while," Ness answered, yawning.

"Ness, Frank can take the first shift of watching the screens for Levis," Catty told her. "You can pass out."

"Yeah, so can you two," Ness told them. "Cat, Scar, you've been sleeping worse than I have been. And we're no use if we can't even..." Catty and Scarlett didn't have to be told twice to fall asleep, going under instantly. "Keep our eyes open."

Ness yawned tiredly, lying back into her chair, falling asleep. Ness' phone vibrated in her jacket pocket that was hanging over the back of the chair behind her, but the sound didn't wake her.

§

Dodge City, Kansas

Motel Room

Sam was looking at John's Journal at the table.

Dean was sitting on the bed, on the phone, leaving a message. "Ness, hey. So, I think this guy was hunting a Vetala. Silver knife to the heart, twist, they're done. My Dad's journal says they're maladjusted loner types. Like to knock a guy out, drag him home, feed slow. So, if Krissy's dad got grabbed, there's a chance he might still be alive. Be nice to get this girl's dad back home to her, you know? Figured you'd know what that's like and would like to help, Ness. All right, so if you get this, drag Catty and Scar back with you. Call me."

Dean hung up, sighing.

"Cat, Scar and Ness okay?" Sam asked.

"Don't know," Dean told him. "Got voicemail. They all probably passed out. When was the last time either of them really slept a night?" Sam chuckled barely in agreement. "So, we going or what?"

§

Diner

Sam and Dean were sitting at a table. Marlene was their waitress.

"Excuse me," Sam told her. "Your manager said that you might be able to help us."

"Sure," Marlene told them. "What can I do for you?"

Sam held up the picture of Krissy's father. "You ever see this man?"

"I... might have served him the other day," Marlene answered. "I think he may have gone to talk to that girl out there."

Marlene gestured to the suggestively-dressed woman who Krissy's father had followed.

Dean looked at Marlene. "Thanks."

§

Outside

Sam and Dean approached the woman.

"Hey," Dean told her. "Can we talk to you for a second, uh..." He read the name on the necklace the woman was wearing. "Sally? You ever see this man?"

Dean held up the picture of Krissy's father.

Sally shook her head. "No."

"You sure?" Sam asked.

Sally looked around. "It's not safe here. Somewhere private." She walked between the parked trucks. Sam and Dean followed. "Something's happening around here. I'm afraid I'll be next."

"Tell us what you saw," Dean told her.

"I don't know what I saw," Sally told them.

Sam and Dean heard someone behind them, drawing their knives, turning to see Marlene. Their visions were blurry. They were as weak as Krissy's father had been from the beginning.

"Poison, fellas," Marlene told them. "You're sure lucky your looks make up for lack of smarts."

Marlene grabbed Sam by his wrist and throat, pushing him against a truck, making him fall to the ground and drop the knife.

"Sally, run!" Sam told her.

Sally's pupils had become almost vertical. Her teeth were pointed, snake-like fangs. She kicked Dean's legs, making him fall to his knees. She bit into Dean's neck forcefully, poisoning him with even more venom. Marlene grabbed Sam, biting into his neck forcefully, poisoning him with even more venom. Sally and Marlene let Sam and Dean fall to the ground, unconscious.

§

Day Two

Morning - Frank's Trailer

Catty and Scarlett woke, looking around to see Frank was monitoring the field on four computer screens and Ness was still asleep.

Catty sighed, groaning, looking at Frank. "How long were we out?"

"About 36 hours," Frank answered.

"What?" Scarlett asked. "Why didn't you wake us?"

"Not your butler," Frank told them. "Come see this."

Catty and Scarlett stood, walking closer. "What?"

"This is where it gets good," Frank told them, zooming in on a parked car where two people were kissing.

"Frank, you need to get out more," Catty told him.

"Not that," Frank told them. The screen showed a woman walking across the field. Frank zoomed in on her. She was carrying documents and a walkie-talkie. "Check out Sarah Palin."

"Who is she?" Scarlett asked.

"Amanda Willer," Frank answered, hitting a key, bringing up Amanda's California driver's license, Richard Roman Enterprises security pass and a close-up photo. "Surprise, surprise. Works for Richard Roman."

Frank hit another key. The screen showed three men in uniforms walking toward Amanda.

"What was this Levi doing?" Catty asked.

"Being a naughty, bossy little girl," Frank told them.

"Well, I'd hate to ask for that in the non-porno version," Catty told him sarcastically.

"Levis are surveying," Frank told them. "They're getting ready to build something."

"Build what?" Scarlett asked.

"Exactly," Frank told her. "What? No idea."

"Well, how do we find out?" Scarlett asked.

On the screen, the men were taking up positions on the field.

"We watch," Frank answered. "Patience, tigers."

"Yeah, patience and us aren't exactly on terms," Catty told him.

"Well, then go out and kill something or whatever you kids do to blow off steam," Frank told them. Catty and Scarlett gave him a look. Frank looked at them innocently. "What? You don't like my suggestion?"

"I don't think you're in a position to be giving suggestions, all right?" Catty asked. "I think you're one tinfoil hat away from a rubber room."

"Did I mention you look awful?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Scarlett answered in annoyance. "Maybe because we lost Cas, Los, Ava, Brett, nearly got Brett's family killed, just watched Bobby get shot in the head, because we can't find our kids, who are on the Levi-to-kill list and are being held captive by Crowley and Zane, and this is like shoving a rock up a hill, and--Screw you."

"Here's my advice you didn't ask for," Frank told them. "Quit."

"What?" Catty asked.

"You want to keep going?" Frank asked.

"We want to hunt these sons of bitches so we can get our kids back from the King of Hell and King of Crossroads," Catty told him.

"But you're gonna drive yourselves into the ground first," Frank told them. "Good plan."

Catty hesitated. "We're not gonna quit. It's not even an option."

Scarlett shook her head in agreement. "We're not gonna walk out on our brothers, or our sister. Yes, Ness just got hitched with Dean, but we have been like sisters since day one. And we're not going to give up on our kids until we find them."

"Okay, then, fine," Frank told them. "Do what I did."

"What?" Catty asked. "Go native? Stock up on C-rations?"

"No, cupcake," Frank answered. "What I did when I was 26 and came home to find my wife and two kids gutted on the floor. Decide to be fine till the end of the week. Make yourself smile because you're alive and that's your job. Then do it again the next week."

"So fake it?" Catty asked.

"I call it being professional," Frank told them. "Do it right, with a smile, or don't do it."

Ness' phone vibrated. This time, the noise did wake her. She sat up tiredly. Catty and Scarlett looked toward Ness. Ness sighed, pulling her phone out of her jacket pocket, answering.

Dean: (voicemail) "Ness, hey. So I think this guy was hunting a Vetala. Silver knife to the heart, twist, they're done. My Dad's journal says they're maladjusted loner types."

Ness held her head. "No, no, no. Dean, that's not right."

"What's the guff?" Frank asked.

"Dean--" Ness started.

Dean: (voice mail) "Like to knock a guy out, drag him home."

Ness' phone beeped as a call came in. She answered. "Dean?"

Krissy's voice was on the other line. "No. Is this Ness, Scarlett or Catty?"

"Ness," Ness answered. "Who's this?"

"Dean told me to call if I didn't hear anything back from him or Sam," Krissy told her.

Ness looked up worriedly. "Cat. Scar."

Catty and Scarlett looked at Ness in confusion. "What?"

§

Dodge City, Kansas

Warehouse

Sam woke, tied to a chair. Two men were dead in the room. Krissy's father and Dean were tied to chairs near Sam.

"That ringing in your ears?" Krissy's father asked. "It's from the venom. They hit you with some kind of knockout juice. You two seem to be handling this pretty well."

"Yeah," Dean agreed. "Well, um... We were out there looking for you. Lee Chambers?" Krissy's father nodded. "We're friends of Ness and Bobby Singer's. Well, Ness goes by Ness Singer-Winchester these days. Krissy called. She's--she's fine. She is. She's just worried about you. So, how do we get out of here?"

"I don't know," Lee told them. "They'll be back pretty quick here."

"Just the two of them?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," Lee answered. "They're a tag team. One of them knocks you out. The other one dumps your rig or your ride or whatever miles down the road. It's a pretty nice system they got."

Sam noticed the bite marks over Lee's body. "They've been draining you."

"Yeah," Lee answered. "They tap you three, four times, you're dead. And let me tell you. You can't see. You can't walk. I thought they'd kill me right off, but they don't have to. They got nothing to worry about."

"How many times they fed on you?" Dean asked.

"Three," Lee answered.

Sam and Dean exchanged a look, knowing that Lee would be dead the next time that they fed on him.

§

Italy, Rome

Warehouse

Sabrina and Wyatt were sitting together in the warehouse, looking outside the windows.

"You think they're gonna come for us?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, I think they are," Wyatt answered. "We saw them trying to find us in the vision, Sabrina."

"Doesn't mean they can find us," Sabrina replied. "Wyatt..."

They embraced, both near tears.

"We're gonna be okay," Wyatt told her.

Zane was watching them from the edge of the warehouse, arms crossed, not pushing them, looking pensive.

§

Colby, Kansas

Chambers Apartment - Living Room

Catty, Ness, Scarlett and Krissy were standing together.

"Did Sam and Dean tell you where they were going?" Krissy asked.

"That's what we're trying to figure out," Catty told her. "What did you tell them?"

"Uh... they checked my Dad's room," Krissy told her.

Scarlett pointed down the hall. "There?"

"Yeah," Krissy answered.

Ness gestured for Krissy to lead the way inside.

§

Lee's Bedroom

Krissy led Catty, Scarlett and Ness inside.

Ness looked around, turning to see a nearby picture of Krissy and Lee. "Um, that your Dad? Lee Chambers?"

"Yeah," Krissy answered. "How do you know him?"

"I met him on the job," Ness answered.

Catty looked at Krissy. "Ness pretty much knows everybody on the job." Krissy smirked. "What has your Dad told you about it?"

"Enough," Krissy answered.

Ness opened the closet, looking behind the hanging clothes. Only the corner of a map was pinned to the board.

Scarlett pulled it down. "Where is it?"

"You mean everything about the job my Dad was working?" Krissy asked.

"Dean said you didn't know," Ness told her.

"Sam and Dean seemed competent, so I figured, fine, I'll do what my Dad always tell me to," Krissy told them. "'Be a regular kid. Don't say anything. Stay out of the line of fire. Let the adults work it out.' So much for that."

"All right," Scarlett told her. "Hand it over. Okay? I have had a long, long week." Krissy drew her gun, pointing it at Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "All right, I get it. You're a tough kid. But we're trying to get Sam, Dean and your Dad back."

"My Dad left, and he didn't come back," Krissy told them. "Sam and Dean left, and they didn't come back. I give you three the info, you leave, you don't come back."

"We're coming back," Catty told her.

"I'm coming with you," Krissy told them.

"N--no," Catty told her. "No. Hell, no."

"I'm coming!" Krissy told them. "Or you're not going." Ness scoffed lightly, easily taking the gun away from her in one swift move. "Ow!"

"Now hand it over," Catty told her.

"I can't," Krissy told them. "I burned it."

"You what?" Ness asked.

"But lucky for you, I memorized it all first," Krissy told them. Catty and Scarlett looked at Krissy, slightly exasperated, looking away. Ness seemed thoughtful. "What?"

Ness looked at Krissy. "Nothing. It's just... You kind of remind me of me."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Krissy told her.

"You should," Ness told her. She sighed. "So, we going or not?"

Krissy smirked.

§

Night - On the Road - Ness' Car

Ness was driving. Catty was in the passenger seat. Scarlett and Krissy were in the backseat.

Krissy broke the silence. "Hey, I have a question."

"All right, here's the deal," Catty told her. "Ness, Scar and I are fun girls. We're actually awesome. Okay? But right now, we're not in the mood. We're neck deep in some serious crap, and if this wasn't an emergency, we would drop your ass off at the nearest mall."

"What serious crap?" Krissy asked.

"Revenge crap, all right?" Scarlett asked. "Trying-to-find-two-people-to-protect-them crap."

"One thing doesn't make sense, though," Krissy told them. "My Dad's a pretty great hunter, and Sam and Dean are the size of cars, so... so how'd this thing get all of them?"

"Vetalas usually hunt in pairs," Ness answered. "They all assumed it was one thing hunting solo."

"Why'd they think that?" Krissy asked.

"Because they had the wrong info," Ness answered. "Or, best available."

"Catty, Scar, Ness does this a lot, doesn't she?" Krissy asked. "Come in and drag you and your brothers out of danger when Ness knows something that you don't?"

Scarlett chuckled barely. "Oh, you have no idea."

"But Sam and Dean were together when they were taken," Krissy told them. "If Vetalas hunt it pairs..."

"They're also poisonous," Ness explained. "All it takes is slipping it into your drink. They probably thought someone was Human when they weren't and got drugged."

"Ness, how did you get into the hunting life?" Krissy asked.

Ness hesitated. "My Mom was possessed, when I was a kid. Demon. She tried to kill me. My Dad killed her. We picked up a lot of things from then to now. Until the day he died."

"Was it long ago?" Krissy asked.

"No," Ness answered. "Few weeks."

Krissy nodded barely. "I'm sorry, Ness." Ness looked at her. "Catty, Scar, what about you?"

"Mom was a hunter before she died, when Scar died with her before she was born, but Scar was brought back, and Dad picked up a few things to get revenge," Catty answered. "Raised us with it. We stuck with it most of our lives."

"Most of?" Krissy repeated.

"Yeah," Scarlett answered. "Sam went to Stanford once, and Ness, Dean, Catty and I each took a year off after someone close to us died. But once more death came, we were forced right back in."

"Sam went to college?" Krissy asked.

Catty nodded. Krissy processed this.

"You could, too, you know," Ness told her. "Go to college. Be a hunter/pediatrician." Krissy looked at her. "Because I used to be a hunter/bartender. Living a double life until the hunting life ruined it."

Catty looked at Krissy, shaking her head. "No kid should have to grow up in this."

Catty and Scarlett exchanged a knowing look, looking away sadly.

§

Dodge City, Kansas

Warehouse

Sally walked in, toward Sam, Dean and Lee. "Hunter day at the all-you-can-eat. How's everyone feeling? Good?" Sam, Dean and Lee didn't answer. "Strong silent. Fine. I don't need much entertainment with my meal."

Sally walked over to Lee, leaning down to feed on his neck.

"Hey, Sally, uh, did I tell you about the Vetalas we took down in Utah?" Dean asked. "Yeah. You remind me of them. Except they were so much... younger." Sally narrowed her eyes at him, walking closer. "We tied them up. Not because we had to. More so... we could take out time."

"You're lying," Sally told him.

"No," Dean told her. He looked at Sam. Sam realized he was only pulling Sally's attention away from Lee so they could still save him, playing along. Dean looked at Sally. "I just want you to know how much we enjoyed cutting up your sisters."

"Shut up!" Sally told him, grabbing Dean's hair, pulling his head to the side, biting into his neck forcefully, making him groan in pain.

Sam struggled. "Dean! Dean?" Dean's eyes rolled back in his head. He closed his eyes. "Dean, hey. You hear me? Dean? Dean!"

§

Diner - Outside - Ness' Car

Ness was sitting in the driver's seat. Catty was sitting in the passenger seat. Scarlett and Krissy were sitting in the backseat.

Scarlett looked at Krissy. "You ever actually work with your Dad?"

Krissy nodded. "Sure. 'Course."

"No, I mean work, not shoot cans in the woods," Scarlett told her.

"I mean, I help all the time," Krissy told them unconvincingly.

"So, no," Catty concluded. Krissy looked away. "Well, right about now, your stomach should be pretty knotted up."

"Not really," Krissy told them. "Look, maybe this was a lot harder for you guys when you were my age."

"Oh, you think you're a good actress," Ness told her sarcastically. "You're not."

"What are you talking about?" Krissy asked.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but it's all over your face," Ness told her. "You're scared."

"Quit treating me like I'm some girl," Krissy told them. "I've been prepping for this my entire life."

"Training's one thing," Ness told her. "Doing? Whole other beast."

"Wow," Krissy told her sarcastically. "You really scared me straight. Thanks, Ness." Marlene walked across the parking lot and got into the cab of a semi truck. "Why is that waitress getting into that truck?"

"Good eye, kiddo," Scarlett told her.

Marlene drove the semi truck away. Ness followed in the car.

§

Warehouse - Outside

Ness' Car followed the truck to the warehouse. Catty, Ness, Scarlett and Krissy got out of the car.

Ness turned to face Krissy. "All right."

Ness held her fist toward Krissy.

"What century is this?" Krissy asked. "No one fist-bumps anymore."

"Come on," Ness told her. "Give it up. Good work."

Ness shook her fist.

"You're a dweeb," Krissy told her. Ness shook her fist. Krissy smirked, rolling her eyes, about to return the gesture. Ness grabbed her hand, handcuffing her. "What the hell?"

"I got an idea," Ness told her, attaching the handcuffs to the driver's door handle. "How about you stay here?"

"Oh, you bitch," Krissy told her.

"Yeah, well, I'm the bitch who ain't bringing a kid in there, period," Ness told her.

"Why?" Krissy asked. "I can do everything you can do."

"We'll bring them back," Catty told her. "Trust me."

"Please," Krissy told them. "They're probably dead."

"You don't know that," Catty told her.

"It's been days," Krissy told them. "Probably just a pile of meat. I've seen it. People die. I watched my Mom get torn to shreds. Let me go in there and kill them."

"No," Catty told her. "Sorry."

"You're such hypocrites," Krissy told them. "How come you get to do it, and I don't?"

"Because we're the grown-ups," Scarlett answered. "Well, I'm barely a grownup, but I'm still older than you. And a hell of a lot wiser."

Ness sighed, holding her hand toward Krissy. "Give it to me."

"What?" Krissy asked.

"Your lock pick," Ness answered.

"How do you--" Krissy started.

"Because you remind me of me," Ness answered. "I know you'll have a lock pick kit, so hand it over." Krissy hesitated, taking out her lock pick kit, handing it to Ness. "Thank you." Ness sighed, nodding toward the warehouse. "Catty. Scar."

Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked toward the warehouse. Ness used Krissy's lock pick to pick the lock.

§

Inside

Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked in, seeing two of the dead men, seeing Sam, Dean and Lee tied to their chairs. Dean was unconscious. Sam looked at Ness, Scarlett and Catty in relief, not saying anything to keep their cover.

Marlene looked at Sally. "Good thing we picked up two new ones. This one's about tapped out. You want to finish him together?"

"Sure," Sally answered. "Love to."

Ness grabbed a metal bar, hitting Sally in the face, making her fall to the floor, drawing her silver knife, twirling it over her fingers, walking toward her.

Marlene walked closer. "Not so fast."

Catty slashed toward Marlene. Marlene ducked, catching Catty's arm, hitting her elbow, making her drop her knife, gripping her by her throat, pushing her against the metal cage. Dean slowly woke. Scarlett stood behind Marlene, using a metal bar to hit her from behind, making her let go of Catty and fall to the floor. Catty knelt next to her knife, picking it up, standing.

They heard Krissy's voice. "Dad, hold on. I got you!"

Krissy ran toward Lee. Sally grabbed Krissy's ankle, making her fall.

"No!" Lee told her.

Sally stood, pulling Krissy behind Sam, Dean and Lee, restraining her from behind. Catty pulled up Marlene, restraining her from behind, holding the silver knife to her throat, looking at Sally as she restrained Krissy in the same way.

"Let her go... or Little Miss Sunshine here gets it," Sally told her, her eyes and teeth transforming.

Ness and Scarlett looked at Catty, nodding. Catty hesitated, reluctantly taking her knife away from Marlene's throat. Marlene hurried over to stand behind Lee. Sally's eyes and teeth returned to normal.

§

Lee looked at Catty, Scarlett and Ness. "What were you thinking, bringing her here?"

Ness walked toward Sally and Krissy.

Sally looked at Catty, Scarlett and Ness. "Now drop the knives!"

Catty, Scarlett and Ness slowly, cautiously knelt to the floor, putting the knives down, slowly standing.

Catty looked at Sally. "She's just a child. Let her go."

"Yeah, I don't think we'll be letting anyone go," Sally told them.

"Daddy..." Krissy trailed off in fear.

"It's okay, baby," Lee told her. "Everything's gonna be fine."

"All right," Marlene told them. "Enough with the family bonding. It's time for you to shut up."

Marlene bit into Lee's neck, feeding.

"Daddy, no!" Krissy told him.

"No one can help you," Sally told her.

Krissy pulled a knife out of her sleeve, spinning around, stabbing Sally in the heart. "I guess I'll have to help myself, then."

Krissy twisted the knife, killing Sally. The body turned gray, her teeth transforming, falling to the floor, dead. Marlene pulled away from Lee, stalking toward Scarlett, Catty and Ness. Catty picked up her knife. Krissy cut the ropes binding Sam and Dean. Ness backhand punched Marlene in the face. Marlene tried to punch her. Ness ducked, spinning around her, turning to face Marlene, both Ness and Catty restraining her from behind. Scarlett drove her knife into Marlene's heart, twisting, killing her. Ness and Catty let the body fall. The body turned gray, her teeth transforming, falling to the floor, dead.

Krissy cut through the ropes binding Lee, looking at Ness. "Bad actress, huh?"

Ness smirked. "Yeah, I take it back."

§

Day Three

Morning - Hospital - Hallway

Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked down the hallway, walking into the room that Krissy was sitting outside of.

§

Lee's Hospital Room

Lee was in the hospital bed in the room. Sam, Dean, Ness, Scarlett and Catty walked in.

"Yeah, I was hoping you'd stop by," Lee told them. "I wanted to thank you."

"It's no problem," Dean told him.

"No, you saved my life," Lee told them. "Krissy's, too."

"Actually, uh, she kind of saved ours," Dean told him.

"Don't thanks us," Ness told him. "Quit. Your daughter's 14 years old. She's already a hunter with a--a kill under her belt. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but what do you think that does to her life span? She could still be a regular kid."

"You know, I got into this for a reason," Lee told them.

"I know," Catty told him. "Your family. That's the same reason you should get out now."

"I can't," Lee told them. "You ever know anyone who left the life?"

"No," Scarlett answered. "They all get killed first."

"Well, uh... we should probably let you get some rest," Sam told him.

"Yeah," Lee agreed, waving bye.

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked out, leaving.

§

Outside

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked outside.

Krissy followed them. "Hey! Thanks for saying bye, asshats."

Sam and Dean walked away, leaving. Catty, Scarlett and Ness turned to face Krissy.

"Oh, what?" Scarlett asked. "Now you're sentimental?"

"No," Krissy answered. "Just wanted to tell you that you're kind of amusing for old girls."

"I'm 24, Kris, and Scar's 20," Catty told her. "Ness is 29. Not that old."

"Still, Scar's 6 years older than me, you're 10 and Ness is 15 years older than me, Catty," Krissy told her.

Scarlett rolled her eyes in amusement. "How'd you get out of them cuffs, anyway?"

"Girl's got to have her secrets," Krissy told them. "I'm sure you can understand that."

Ness smirked, looking at her dark hair. "Bobby pin." She let the smirk fade. "You know, you could've gotten yourself killed."

"I saved your bacon," Krissy told them.

"My point stands," Ness told her. "But, yes."

"So..." Krissy trailed off. "Guess I'm retiring. One and done."

"Really?" Scarlett asked. "How you feel about that?"

"Who knows?" Krissy asked. "Maybe I'll go to Stanford like Sam." She held her fists toward them. Catty, Scarlett and Ness bumped them with their own. "We're so lame. But we are also so badass."

Scarlett nodded. "Yeah, we are."

Catty stepped forward to give her a hug.

Krissy took a step back. "I don't hug. Not that sentimental. Not yet."

"We'll get there," Catty told her. "Take care of yourself."

Catty, Scarlett and Ness turned around, walking in the direction Sam and Dean had gone. Krissy watched them go, turning around, walking inside.

§

Night - On the Road

(Song) Dear Mr. Fantasy - Traffic

Ness' Car drove down the road.

§

Ness' Car

Ness was driving. Dean was in the passenger seat. Sam, Scarlett and Catty were in the backseat.

"You know what?" Sam asked. "Good for them."

"Yeah," Ness agreed. "It's nice to walk away from someone and feel like they could be okay." She looked from Dean to Sam. "How about you two? How you doing? You all right?"

"No," Dean answered. "We're definitely not. But, you know, I mean, um, I think, maybe... I just want to work." Ness nodded. Dean looked from Catty and Scarlett to Ness. "Should we even ask?"

"I'm fine," Catty told them.

"'Fine,' meaning..." Sam trailed off.

"You're right," Scarlett told them. "We should just... work, right? And figure out a way to kick Dick Roman and every other Levi's ass and find my daughter. Well, hey, we are the professionals."

Ness looked at Catty and Scarlett. "You know, I think you'd do good as Moms. You know, if Krissy is any indication, and since Catty basically raised you since she was four years old, acting more like a mother to you than a sister, Scar, or Brett's niece."

"Abby?" Catty finished. "You mean, before I got Brett killed and nearly got her and her parents killed? Yeah, I guess so. But first things first. We got to find my daughter and Scar's son."

"Yeah," Scarlett agreed. "But for the last time, Catty, what happened to Brett and his family is not your fault. But I could definitely use some pointers on what you did with me to help raise my own kid."

Catty managed the smallest of chuckles.

"Ness, you never answered the question," Dean reminded her.

Ness shook her head. "I'm not fine, Dean. But I want to get through this. Once we do... maybe then I'll be okay."

Dean nodded somberly, barely. He turned up the music on the radio, leaning against the passenger door to sleep. Sam leaned against the passenger's back door to sleep. Ness looked at Scarlett and Catty through the rear view mirror. They smiled small, sad smiles. Ness continued to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 134 15
During a dangerous case with Sam and Dean something goes wrong and Castiel goes missing, this isn't like the other times Cas has disappeared, this is...
23.5K 537 26
Catty and Sabrina Winchester have been on the run for a whole year. They have been fighting against monsters, Demon and Angel alike. They are afraid...
9.3K 299 19
Ellie likes to think she's just a normal girl. She just finished high school, she has a bunch of friends, and overall, everything about her seems nor...
23.1K 461 26
The family that are often called by themselves 'Team Free Will' is getting another addition, but losing another. Catty Winchester and her love Castie...