Only His, Only Mine || Cha Eu...

By TaekookxLB

Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she... More

Intro
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
""
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
••A/Nim••
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
••A/nim••
Chapter 12~
••A/nim••
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
-*•Epilogue•*-
••A/nim••
••A/nim••
Maybe the last time I'll bother you?
Thanks for 400!
In Loving Memory Of TaekookxLB
CONGRATS ASTRO
Problems

~Final~

520 16 0
By TaekookxLB

--

We arrived home and they just flop down the couch and played with their phone..

Eunwoo didn't even help me open the door even I'm already struggling with these paper bags!

Hey, do you want to be a responsible father or what?!

Jagi, I'm tired..

Oh, so you think I'm not tired?!

Jagi, I'm not saying it like that..

You wash dishes, sweep the floor and fold the baby clothes before you play with Taehyung and Jungkook..

What about you?

Me? What about ME? I'm gonna go rest..

I walk upstairs, mad at Eunwoo. I smash the door shut as I heard him complaining..

At least a little rest when I arrive at my own house? I drive, do the bills, buy the food.. What else? Sigh..

I was hurt.. I'm upset and heartbroken.. Why would he say that? Doesn't he understand? I'M PREGNANT WITH OUR BABY!

I cried on our bed

I went downstairs just to slap his face and pull his hair while Tae and Jungkook was trying to stop me..

Jagi, what's wrong?

What's wrong?! What's wrong?! You're always complaining! Don't you understand that I'm pregnant?! I can't do everything for you! I carry the baby, I need to eat healthy, I need to sleep, I need to not be stressed, not be depressed, not to do a lot of stuff! But what do you to to help me? Nothing! All you do is leave me alone and do nothing! Make breakfast cook lunch and dinner! Prepare your clothes! Get your phone, the remote control! Even if I'm tired and don't wanna eat out, you'd force me to eat out since you want to eat out! What?! Is there something wrong with my cooking?! Why don't not you tell me?! So I could improve and be your chef! Be the kid's chef! Be the family's chef! I don't want to hire any other woman because I don't want to waste money!

Tears were scrolling down my cheeks while Tae and Jungkook were holding my shoulders..

Eunwoo was tearing up and just wiping it off..

What? What's still lacking? Another girl? Am I important? Am I even still important to you? What's lacking?! Tell me right now so I could finally fill up your heart with what you want!

Jagi..

Don't you Jagi me right now!

He just wipes his tears that were on his cheeks, trying not to sob.. I was so big now and Tae was already patting my back, as I hug Jungkook and sob on his shoulder..

Eunwoo, you said she's already the one.. Your vows? Your promises? She gave everything for you, isn't that enough to fulfill your heart?

Tae I.. I'm just so tired.. Because you know, the gang's plan..

Eunwoo, quiet.. We don't wanna spoil..

Jungkook comforts me and let me drink water he got for me..

I stop crying and Eunwoo hugs me, I start crying again..

He comforts me with his pats on my back and kisses on my forehead.. He's mean, but he is sweet..

Guys, you could leave, I'll take it from here..

They nodded and they both went to Tae's house..

Jagi, I'm sorry.. You know we've been planning something for you and I do all the stuff since I'm your husband.. And I know EVERYTHING about you.. Jagi, I may not do anything in this house lately, but I do things for you - without you..

I just realized again, there are times that your wishes don't come true.. Not all things you want, you get..

Jagi, please forgive me.. I'm no perfect, smart hot, sexy, most handsome guy in the world.. And I'm tired.. What about we do this together and be the couple we want?

I nodded and smiled.. I leaned my head on his chest while he just kisses my forehead..

So, you forgive me?

Mhm..

Well, as long as we're okay and the babies are fine..

Let's start?

I nodded and we both started cleaning..

You sweep, I'll wash the dishes.. As soon as a finish, I'll do the sweep.. Okay? I want you to rest more.. Hmm?

Yes, daddy..

I love you~

He starts to wash the dishes and I sweep, can't stop staring at him even his back is sexy..

10 minutes later~

I wasn't even halfway through the house yet of sweeping, he's done washing the dishes..

He took the broom from me and..

Go fold the baby clothes, I'll be there in 5, 7 minutes?

Okii~

I rush upstairs as I watch him sweep the floor clean, wow..

5 minutes later~

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs, as expected, it was him.. Wow..

Jagi, go rest, I'll do this..

But..

I insist, Jagi.. You need rest.. Now, go go before I spank you..

Oki~

I skipped to the room and plopped myself and I heard him say..

Even though she's gonna be a mommy, she's still got as fuck.. She's the hottest chick I've ever seen.. In fact, she's hotter the the sun.. Ehehe~

I chuckle and I strip myself naked and wore a bath robe since I'm comfortable with it..

15 minutes later~

He smashed the door open and plopped himself on me.. Gosh, he's heavy.. Heavy on muscles..

Ja-jagi, too-too heavy..

Oh, sorry..

He got off me and I breathe heavily..

Yeut~

You did all the work, I thought we'll do it together?

Well, I understand that you're tired and pregnant with our baby so.. I helped you with most of the work.. And I'm sorry for the complaining..

Shhhhhhh~ Stop talking, it's done.. And I need to vomit..

I rushed to the bathroom in our room and vomit on the toilet, as Eunwoo ran after me and comforted me..

Jagi, my throat..hurts

It's okay, it's just sore because of screaming.. Don't talk..

O-okay..

He helped me walk to the bed, as I suddenly slept on his chest..

Night, Eunwoo.. I love.. You

I fell to the land of dreams~

Eunwoo's POV~

I stroke her hair as she fell asleep at her favorite pillow, my chest..she's so cute.. She wore clothes again and just relax..

I peck her forehead and I touch her tummy.. I think she's still gonna be hot even though she has stretch marks~ Yeee~ My Jagi is gonna be hotter than the hottest thing in the world..

Her breasts got bigger and I wish her pussycat got tighter~ I'm gonna Fuck her later.. Imma surprise her..

•••••Smut coming up later at 5:50pm•••••

5:30pm

My Jagi woke up, she was cuddling me while I was using my phone.. Yeee~

Eunwoo, dinner..

Before that, let's do something first..

What something?

Wait here, Jagi..

I went downstairs to find some lube and handcuffs for her to wear later..

10minslater*

Eunwoo!!!

She screamed upstairs..

I need to hurry.. Shit

As soon as I found what I need, I left it out our door and laid beside her..

Jagi..

Hmm?

How will you react if I say I want to fuck you?

Slap your face..

I chuckle, oh it's gonna hurt..

Oh really?

Yes, I'm tired as well..

Well too bad cuz we're gonna Fuck..

I got out and got the lube and the handcuffs, no need for blindfold, her vision might get blurry..

But.. Eunwoo, I'm pregnant!

Ahh.. It's okay! I've heard that as long the baby isn't 4-9 months yet..

She whines, asking for mercy to stop..

I want to do it again.. You're my pet..

***18+ lemons***

I strip her shorts and shirt her leaving her on her underwear..

Good, she isn't wearing a bra..

No ones POV~

Y/n wasn't wearing any bra since they were just at home..

Eunwoo was rock hard as he saw his wife's big breasts..

Y/n moans in satisfaction as the top sucks on the left while the hand massaging her right..

Eunwoo stood straight and removes his shorts, T-shirt.. Including his boxers..

Eunwoo puts the handcuffs on Y/n as she whines..

Shut up.. It will hurt..

Y/n stops as Eunwoo thrusts in her continuously while standing..

Eunwoo puts Y/n's legs on his shoulder..

Eunwoo's POV~

I moan not so loudly as one want to, I didn't want Tae and Kook to hear..

Jagi, I'm sorry I'm just so horny..

I'm cumming, Jagi..

N-ne.. Oppa.. Ppali..

I cummed on her puss as I lay beside her..

Her hands curling, her toes spreading and her legs still apart.. I'm so sorry baby..

Y/n's POV~

I cover me and Eunwoo with a blanket as I cuddle him with blanket and hands on my tummy..

Plea.. Please remove the handcuffs.. I want to cuddle you..

He gladly nodded and he removes it.. Thank God..

I cuddle him.. I felt his warm back..

Get dressed, we're gonna have dinner..

I-I can't walk..

Oh shit.. I'm cooking ramen, don't worry..

Hurry up!

Coming!

--

I dressed up back my clothes and he served me my ramen.. Yee~

Happy advance birthday, Jagi.. Iwuvyou~

I love you too, pervert..

We both ate dinner in bed..

--

Eunwoo's POV~

It's 1am.. She's a deep sleeper so I could prepare her birthday..

Not only me, but Momo, Tae, Jungkook and Bin is in this too..

I sneaked out our room and I rushed down wearing my shirt and knickers..

Let's start?

For your wife..

We started to decorate..

Me and Jungkook were the ones in charge of the decorations..

Momo and Moonbin were assigned with the cake and the table..

While Tae was in charge rapping his and our gifts..

This is gonna be all for Y/n..

--

It's 7am and we just finished, none of us were tired since we all drank coffee before we started.. 2 cups of it actually..

We all took a bath since there are 5 bathrooms here.. [at the kitchen: Tae - our room: me - guest room: Momo - baby's room: Jungkook - dining room: Moonbin]

I woke her up at exactly 7:30 and tell her to take a bath and wear sexy clothes.. I wore this..

Moonbin, Tae and Kook wore this..

And Momo noona dressed like this..

We all sat down on the couch and suddenly, I saw her, my wife..

Jagi, I closed my eyes as you said..

Phew.. I thought she saw it already..

Y/n's POV

I close my eyes I was on the 3rd staircase..

I felt arms around my waist and help me down..

I heard a female chuckle, what? Who's this?

Are you cheating on me, you asshole?

Jagi?

I heard a girl's voice.. Who is it?

Calm down and open your eyes...

I open my eyes as a party popper popped in front of me, btch why?! It's 8 in the morning!

Saengil Chuka, Sung Y/n!

Oh.. It's my birthday.. I totally forgot..

I guess I'm not the dumb one anymore..

I chase Eunwoo around the house as he was just laughing..

I caught him and I playfully spank his arm..

Ow, Jagi that hurt..

I chuckle and peck his lips.. While the others were just "Awwing" around..

I hug all of them and thank them for making this celebration more memorable..

This isn't gonna happen when we didn't meet a very nice person.. You

Thanks..

We group hugged leaving Eunwoo alone..

You, come here!

Eunwoo smiled and joined us.. But there's still someone missing..

Yoongi Oppa

Oh, I hope he's safe in the Philippines..

Suddenly..

Y/n, Yoongi Oppa left a video presentation for you..

Momo Unnie said.. Huh?

They open the laptop and let me see the projector..

Yah, dongsaeng.. Saengil Chuka.. Sorry that I can't be there, I just feel so insecure and I don't want you to worry about me that much.. So I left before you're 23 and I'm so sorry.. I want you to always be healthy and be happy.. Keep the dark, sorrow side away and go to a more happy and enjoyable place.. I hope the twins are alive and going healthy inside your womb and I hope you and Eunwoo are doing good.. I don't want you to be like me, okay? Please, always be safe and stay away from danger or harm.. I hope you'll be a great wife and mother to Eunwoo and the kids.. Once again, I am so sorry that I can't be there for you today and Happy 23rd Birthday, dongsaeng! I love you so so much!

I burst out in tears on the table and cry on Eunwoo's shoulder.. I miss him so much even though he just left yesterday..

Don't cry, Jagi.. It's okay..

If only I hugged him before he left and said "I love you too" to him, everything would be fine.. But I didn't..

My depression is getting worse and worse, why?

Stop crying, Y/n at least your father is here, me.. Tae..

I smiled and hugged him tightly as his lips formed a boxy smile in front of my face.. I miss those smiles..

So, Jagi, let's celebrate?

Sure..

--

The party ended at 8pm and we decided to live in the house of Tae since our house needs some cleaning.. So we hired maids to clean our house..

Tae said he needed to sleep with Kook since he didn't want to bother us, he insisted and we nod and he left..

Jagi, wait here, I'm just gonna buy something nearby..

Oki, daddy~

He left..

Yeee~ I'm alone!

So, time to text Jungkookie.. I'm bored..

Kook
Heyy~ nice party earlier~
thanks for the food~

Sung Y/n
No prob, thanks for the
crop top and shorts~

Kook
That took me a
fortune, Y/n  ̄へ ̄

Sung Y/n
Awwieee~ I'm sowyy~
But I really wanted it, thanks~

Kook
Anything for my "sister"
well, pretend sister~

Sung Y/n
Tae's my Appa,
you're my oppa
Eunwoo's my husband
Sungji and Sungmin is gonna
be my babies..
And I'm a stupid mom~

Kook
Shut up, you're not stupid

Sung Y/n
Ahaha~ Thanks~
I just think I am..

Kook
I gtg..

Sung Y/n
Why? ≥﹏≤

Kook
Eunha's here.. ≧∇≦

Sung Y/n
Yeee~ good luck, oppa~
Iwuvyouuu~ <3

Kook
Iwuvyou too~ <3<3
Byee~

And suddenly, I felt a tap on my head, it was Eunwoo.. When did he arrive?!

Eu-Eunwoo..

So I just went to buy some candy and you have another guy?

Jagi.. No.. He's like my pretend bro--

Punishment..

He closes the door behind with his foot as he smashes my back to the hard, concrete wall..

So you thought telling Jungkook "Iwuvyou" is good? I don't think so, JAGI

Wait, I can't say I love you to him?

No.. Why? Do you LOVE him?

Yes, I do.. In a sisterly-brotherly way

Still..

He kisses me aggressively and yes, I deserve it.. So I kissed back..

Where's the bedroom?

Straight a-and ri-right door..

We struggled and struggled, trying to go to the room..

Where's the fcking bedroom?

The-there..

We tried again..

Fuck it, we're gonna fuck on the couch..

But it's gonna get dirty..

I'm cleaning it up, now strip off..

--

We woke up on the couch due to the morning sun, shining its bright rays..

I dressed up to my clothes and woke Eunwoo up to eat..

He dressed up and he sat on the table..

What's for breakfast?

Pancakes..

He nodded and got his phone..

He watched some YouTube and I started to make breakfast..

--

We moved back to the house since it was already done..

I plopped myself on the bed and Eunwoo paid them 10,000 won each he is rich..

But it's worth it cuz they did it overnight..

Well.. Okay

We both laid on the bed and just cuddled to sleep cuz we did like 5 rounds last night and I can't really walk.. Great..

So.. Imma sleep..

-----------------------------------------------------------

LB-nim

Hey, guys~

It's the end of this Fanfiction and it's hella lame and I know it's different from any other Fanfiction so I do understand when I don't have a lot of reads in this book. 😊

And, I understand because this is my first book..

Wait for the epilogue~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.1K 33
"Eventhough you're not a human, I will always love you, eventhough you did bad things to me" Jisung is just a normal kid that loves to read and he h...
22.8K 758 4
Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun were both heirs to their parents' endless wealth. Growing up together, they were childhood friends. However, they had a fa...
10.5K 538 34
You are in danger (Y/n). They'll kill you. Run. -------- There are 3 main gangs in this city- there are; Bangtan, EXO, and ASTRO. (Y/n) is about to m...
59.6K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...