Chapter 1~

You ate my food again, Eunwoo!

You say as you were acting annoyed.

You know I'm hungry!

Ehehehe~ Sorry, Y/N B~

He apologizes with a smile

Here, eat my lunch, it's your favorite, Kimchi Fried Rice and chicken.

You smile as he offers his lunch for you. Of course, you took it

Eunwoo and Y/N has been friends since childhood. They hangout, eat together, and sometimes even dance together even if they have less time because of class. Now that they are in college, almost graduating, they have a BIG crush on each other, acting like they're in that kind of relationship even though they aren't. They both are hoping to finish studies and be in that "more than friends" relationship they always wanted. They even call names of each other such like "B" or "Bb". Being happy together is just what they both want.

Are you sure you are offering this?

You question before eating the food he offered.

If you won't eat it, I will.

You gasped as he said that. So you immediately opened the lunch box and ate it.

Eunwoo watches you as you were enjoying what you're eating. You enjoy the food as if it's your last meal, Eunwoo snaps a picture and set is as his wallpaper.

Yah!

You yell at him thinking you look horrible.

Don't worry, you look like a queen~

He says as he shows you the picture. You giggle and finish the one last bite.

*Time skip: After school*

Where do you want to go, B?

As usual, your favorite place, the seaside, where we can enjoy the scenery~

That's my Bb boy! Ehehe~ Saranghae~

He chuckles and you both went in Mrs. Lee's car..

So, did the two of you do good in class?
Eunwoo's mom asked.

Oh, we did good, mom..

Eunwoo said confidently.

Where do you want to go today?

The seaside, mom..

Again?

It's for my Bb..

Okay, then..

She droped you both at the seaside and she's going to pick you up by 6pm

Yah, do you think we're going to be a couple like others? Always happy, kissing, hugging, giggling and you know.. Always hanging out..

Eunwoo asks with a little pout on his face.

Yah, I'm sure, in the future, we will be in that kind of relationship.. Don't be sad.. I'm here..

You held his hand and you lean on his shoulder. Eunwoo giggles and said..

You promise?

Pinky promise~

You both did the pinky promise sign and stood up to go to the sea and enjoy the breeze..

B, you know how much I love you, right?

Eunwoo asks with timidity in him.

You said you loved me more than anyone.. And.. You even love me more than your parents..

You smile and chuckle. He rubs the nape of is neck and chuckle in embarrassment.

I know, I know, it's true though..

He held your hands hand hugs you. You, of course, didn't deny it and hug back. But Eunwoo started to cry..

B, why are you crying?

I'm scared to let you go..

What do you mean?

Me and your brother is in a fight and said to leave you alone..

You giggle and said..

If you're going to leave me, I'm still going to stay with you..

He wipes his tears and pull out the hug..

Please don't call me by my name as well, B.. It scares me very much..

Eunwoo says looking at you and holding your hands..

Don't worry, I won't..

You hug him again..

And suddenly, a loud scream of your name got yours and Eunwoo's attention..

"Y/N!!"

You saw Jungkook running towards you.

Oh, my best bud is also here! Hi, bro!

Jungkook says as he was panting after he ran..

Hi..

Eunwoo says acting happy.

What's up?

Jungkook asks you.. Of course, he's one of your boy-friends so you answered..

Good.. What brings you here?

Nothing, I'm just enjoying here too..

Oh..

I'm just asking if it's okay to hang out tomorrow? With Eunwoo of course..

Oh.. Oh okay.. Sure..

Jungkook nodded, winked at you and left..

I know you're jealous, B.. And please don't be.. I only love you and only you.. You know that already..

Eunwoo sighs but smiled.

I'll remember, B..

Don't be mad..

Well, I won't.. But tomorrow, just make sure you'll stay with me..

Arrasseo, Oppa~!

LB-nim: Annyeonghaseyo~! LB-nim here~ So, this is just the start of you and Eunwoo.. I didn't use "Dong Min" His real name, because, some of the readers or some new Arohas will be confused.. Anyways, thanks for reading, I love you all! ❤

--October 13, 2018--
--LB-nim, Signing Off~!