The Pretend Girlfriend

By Salmaumar73

He grabs my hands and slams me against the wall. 'what is your problem?' I ask. 'my problem is you. Have you... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Epilogue

CHAPTER 5

12.4K 483 32
By Salmaumar73

'Have you thought about my offer? ' he asks.

I see no way out and break into a run. I hear him follow me. The exit appears closer- almost there.

BAM

He grabs my hands and slams me against the wall.

'What is your probem? ' I ask.

'My problem is you. Have you thought about my offer? ' he asks.

'Yes and there is no way i'm doing it' I say, trying to pry my hands free.

'Okay let me put it this way; you're gonna act like my girlfriend. if you don't do that, i'll make your life a living hell. Understand? ' he says and kisses me hard on the lips then walks away.

I stand there for some minutes in shock and then I walk out the school and drive home. Ally left a while ago with someone else since I had to stay back for detention.

I arrive home. The house is empty because mom dosen't come home till seven so I guess I have the whole house to myself.

I drop the keys and my bag and head to my room. As soon as I enter, I untie my hair. I'm about to remove my top when I hear a voice behind me.

'Laura'

I instantly put my top back down and stare at the intruder.

'Jake  What the hell are you doing here? ' I ask.

'I came to look for you. You're ignoring me aren't you? '

'Are you stalking me? ' I ask pissed off.

'No I'm not. Listen why don't we just forget all that has happened and move on? ' he says moving closer.

'Get out or I'll call the cops' I say while backing away.

He laughs.

'And what will you tell them?'

'I'll tell them i have a demented psycho in my room. Get out'

'You're my girlfriend and always will be. Nothing can tear us apart' he shouts.

My mind screams danger. I look over at the table and see a lamp. I carry the lamp defensively.

'Get out or I'll break your fucking skull' I say, moving towards him. He looks unfazed.

'I'll leave but because I want to.' He turns to go, but turns back.

'A little bird told me you want to date Dave. Is it true? '

No answer.

'Because dating him would make me really angry and you don't want to see me angry' he says slowly and walks out. So I'm damned if I date Dave and damned if I dont. UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, I have a new book out, titled 'With Love, Your Killer', which is a murder mystery. Do check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
Crestfallen By Pea

Teen Fiction

87.6K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...