Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Why they kidnapped Ann

6.6K 252 78
By PanaceaCaix

Before the kidnapping...

Super Hot Sharingan Master!! or Itachi's POV
I stood in front of the Hidden Leaf Village or rather... my old village. It's been a long time since I came back here. It almost feels nostalgic.

"Itachi, shall we enter?" Kisame mused as he adjusted his hat. I nodded and walked closer to the Village entrance.

2 Chunin's, who was standing by, immediately stopped us in our tracks. "Hey, Identify yourselves!!" One of them stated as he walked towards us.

Kisame chuckled, "Itachi, would you like to do the honors?"

I looked up at them, and gave them a cold glare, "Move, or I will move you."

The Chunin's eyes widened. "I-I-Itachi?!--" he prepared to take out a kunai in his pocket.

My glare became colder as my eyes showed my sharingan. It didn't take long to put a tsukoyomi on the terrified Chunin.

He stood there, frozen and absent-minded. He then dropped his kunai into the ground.

"O-oi! Kotetsu, What's--" The other Chunin was cut off mud-sentence when he realized who we were. "Itachi?! And one of the seven ninja swordsmen?!" He muttered to himself.

"I won't let you through!!" He ran towards us at an average high speed. "Surrender yourselves!!"

Suddenly, a huge wave of water came out of nowhere, and splashed right on top him.

"Kotetsu!!" The still conscious Chunin tried to grab hold of his friend, who was still in a daze.

The wave then started going in a different direction, carrying both Chunin's away. Before they were out of my sight, I could see the glare the one Chunin had when he looked at me. Though, my face still remained emotionless.

I looked to my side and found out my partner was the one who did it. Kisame gave me a grin. "Shall we proceed?" He questioned.

I nodded slightly and walked through the gates of Konoha.

I wonder...

How is Sasuke doing?

Timeskip
Itachi's POV
My partner and I sat down in a small restaurant. We were eating ramen peacefully--ish.

That is when we felt someone staring at us for quite a while. Kisame chuckled, "It seems we have caught the interest of a certain copy ninja."

I placed down my chopsticks. "Yes, it would seem so," I stated as I left the payment on the table.

I stood up with Kisame following me. "Let's go." I walked out of the store, already knowing what's gonna happen next.

I can't get distracted. Remember the reason why I was sent here.

Keep an eye on the Nine-Tailed Fox and gather more information.

Those were the strict instructions my leader, Pein, gave me.

In any case, I shouldn't be drawing attention to myself, I am quite known around here.

"Itachi," A familiar voice called out, making me slowly turn towards them.

Kakashi...

I looked to his side.

Kurenai...

To his left was,

Asuma.

"There's no doubt, it's him," Asuma remarked with a smirk. "Uchiha Itachi."

Kurenai narrowed her eyes. "I know him too," She stated as she stared at Kisame. "Hoshigake Kisame, originally a shinobi of the Hidden village of the mist. Suspected of national covert activities, and of killing a feudal lord. Also a rogue ninja in the Land of Water."

"Heheh~" Kisame chuckled as he took out his sword. "Time to have fun, Samehada."

The trio went into a fighting position. "Kurenai, Asuma! Be careful, this guy can put you in his genjutsu," Kakashi informed.

He gave me a somewhat wary glare, "It's almost inescapable."

The two nodded, and readily prepared their weapons.

I looked down at the ground. "I don't have any time to waste, so let's finish this quickly," I said to my partner.

I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes, activating my tsukoyomi.

"Tsukoyomi," I stated as I stared into Kakashi's eyes. I gave him a glare, "Die."

Kakashi trembled, slightly, as he tried to resist my jutsu.

"Kakashi!!" Asuma steadied him, while Kurenai kept an eye on us.

"Kurenai, Asuma..." Kakashi shakily stood up, still trembling. "This guy..."

Kurenai silenced him, "Kakashi, you're not in a good state of mind right now, we'll handle it."

Asuma got out his weapons. "Prepare to fight!" He stated as he spat out his cigarette.

He came at me and started attacking to which I dodged easily.

Behind him, I could see Kurenai start disappearing into thin air.

Genjutsu?

Roots of trees and plants started to appear, it seems like it was trying to surround us.

Kakashi took out his Kunai and ran at my partner.

"Samehada, let's have fun," Kisame stated as he ran at Kakashi as well.

"Dieeee!!" Kakashi dodged most of the sword slams of Kisame. That was until Kisame aimed at his feet, stumbling him into the nearby lake.

I narrowed my eyes, which was still activated.

"Itachi, we're wasting time," Kisame informed as he made hand signs.

"Water style: Shark bomb Jutsu!" Kisame slammed his palm into the water, making a tornado. A shark quickly came out and sped towards Kakashi.

This made Kurenai and Asuma stop, "Kakashi!!"

I escaped Kurenai's Jutsu, and used it against her, making her trapped against one of the roots instead of me.

As for Asuma, I prepared to do hand signs. "Fire style: Phoenix flower jutsu." I took a deep breath, and steadily blew out balls of fire.

I then secretly made a shadow clone, and hid it underneath the ground Asuma had been standing on.

"Heh! You're gonna have to do better than that!" Asuma smirked, not noticing the groundbreaking.

"H-huh?!" He looked down and realized a huge ball of fire was coming towards him.

Kurenai struggled against the vines that trapped her, "Asuma!!!!"

Kisame suddenly landed beside me. "Shall we go?" He questioned.

I nodded and ran a certain direction with him following right behind me.

I'm sorry, Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi... I truly am.

Timeskip
"So, this is the apartment of the Nine-tails?" Kisame walked around the apartment. "Doesn't look like it," He stated as he traced the almost broken cabinets.

(Author's Note: Remember the time, when Ann ate too much Candy with Naruto. And she kicked open the cabinet's because she was trying to find more candy.)

"Are you sure this is the apartment?" I walked around as well. Entering the bedroom, I couldn't really tell if this was the Nine-tail's room.

I walked towards the closet.

If this was the Nine-tail's room, there should be his clothes, right? The typical orange jumpsuit.

I opened the closet, surprised to see that it was a bit dusty.

No one has probably been living here for a while.

I looked towards the bed.

No, then that would mean the bed should be dusty as well.

I walked towards the bed, and lightly tapped it.

It's clean. Meaning there is a person staying here now, but wasn't here before. Or maybe, this person just came back after a few years.

I narrowed my eyes.

Who could that be?

"Itachi, check this out," Kisame mused, making me turn to him.

"What is it?" I questioned, blankly.

He held out a Kimono, the exact design of the Akatsuki was on it as well. Though, to say the least, the Kimono looked like it was never even used once. Dust was clearly seen.

Meaning, this was made years ago. And the owner is staying here now. But the Akatsuki wasn't formed that long ago.

So it means... the owner of this Kimono probably knew we would be formed, from that long ago.

How is that possible?

"Give it to me, Kisame." I caught it single-handedly as he threw it at me. I observed its features.

It's slightly small, I'm guessing this is a child's or a really small adult. It could be either.

It's also dusty, though still brand new looking, making my theory more believable.

"Itachi, someone's coming," Kisame informed as he switched off the lights.

The doorknob of the front door shook slightly. The door then opened, and I heard the voice of a girl, probably the age of 12-13.

"Finally I'm home--"

She was cut off by the sight of me, a stranger...

No, wait...

Ahh, I see... It's you.

Her eyes widened.

"Welcome home, Ann.." My eyes had a hard gaze. I could see it's making Ann uncomfortable.

She staggered back. "Uchiha Itachi?!" She stuttered, in a tone of fear and shock. So she does remember me, that's good. Kisame closed the front door, making her flinch a bit.

He came up from behind her, letting out a deep chuckle, "Careful, kid. Samehada could rip you to pieces, you know."

The sword was then in front of her neck in a matter of seconds.

"Explain this." I took out the Kimono from behind me.

She gulped. "That's mine..?" She stated, unsure. For a while, she looked completely clueless. That was until her eyes widened.

"It's quite surprising, really," I stated. "This was customized years ago.. before the Akatsuki was even formed. The fact that you have almost the same design as ours..."

Kisame leaned down to her height, "It's quite surprising."

She bit her lip and kept quiet.

"Not gonna talk?" I questioned. I then glared, "Fine."

I stared up at Kisame, "Take her."

A deep chuckle escaped him as he lifted her upon his shoulder.

She immediately started banging on his back. "Let me go!! Pedophile!!" she yelled.

As she was raging, we both quickly teleported out of her apartment as to not let anyone notice. And we immediately head on into the woods.

"HELP!!" She screamed as she thrashed around.

Bonk!!

Her head came in contact with a random branch, making her fall unconscious.

"Foolish child."

I mentally facepalmed while Kisame chuckled.

Timeskip
Ann's POV
"HEY!!! I WILL SUE YOU!! I HAVE A LAWYER, YA KNOW!!" I thrashed around, making the chains on my feet and hands make a clanking sound.

Ya might be wondering where I'm at, and to tell you the truth. I have no idea!

I'm guessing... the Akatsuki base?

Probably.

"Shut it, Brat! We don't care about your freaking lawyer!!" Sasori grumbled with a displeased look on his face.

He turned towards Itachi. "Why the hell did you bring her here?!" He gritted his teeth, angrily.

I smirked, and winked, making him express disgust. "Well, maybe if you got out of your puppet, we could get to know each other.~" I suggested, still winking.

"What did you say, Brat?!!?!"

Pein's POV
"Are you sure, Kisame?" I questioned.

He nodded, "Itachi said the girl suddenly disappeared a few years ago and never returned since."

"That is.. until she just suddenly returned?" I questioned.

"We were supposed to look through the Nine-Tail's room, but got mixed up with her room instead."

I sighed, "Meaning you didn't get more information about him."

I gave him a hard stare. "At least, you were able to get something useful. You're dismissed." I waved my hand in a shooing motion.

Kisame bowed slightly and left the room.

I placed the Kimono on my desk, and lightly traced it with my fingers.

Ann Yamada...

What is it that lives inside of you?

(Oshiete Oshiete yo sono shikumi wo..)

A slightly crazed grin came to my features.

Could it be...

A Tailed Beast?

I smirked, "I guess you could be useful to us, Ann."

Cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...
40.8K 925 18
Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't before I actually died and was reborn i...
3K 104 12
It's a tough world out there, people come and people go. As for Gaara, people always left. But soon he had gained someone, someone who cared, someo...
89.4K 3K 29
As a child Mika always dreamed in becoming a powerful ninja. But what happens when she falls in love with the wrong person? Will she leave her brothe...