Too Hot To Resist (#Sytycw)...

By khassal

Eighteen months ago Alicia was left standing at the alter. Lisa, Alicia's best friend has had enough of her m... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty (part 1 of 2)
Chapter fifty (part 2 of 2)
Epilogue
This not a chapter

Chapter thirty-five

77.3K 1.9K 137
By khassal

Chapter thirty-five

We only had one week left until the wedding and to say I was starting to give up hope was an understatement. The evidence was proving harder to get than any of us had thought. We have tried to talk to Stan but he wasn't having any of it. All he had to say was that 'Timmy had laid his bed now he will just have to lay in it.'

My heart went out to Timmy but I did understand where his dad was coming from as well. However, I thought his dad could've at least backed us up and demanded a DNA test or even look into what we have told him.

At first I hated his dad for not listening to his own son or even believing in him but over the last couple of meetings we've had with him, I kind of understand why he is acting the way he is. Not that I liked it but Timmy was wild and I guess had gone totally off the rails for a while but still he had turned himself around. I guess his dad wasn't seeing that because he was being blinded by Sarah.

We've unfortunately bumped into Sarah a couple of times and as awkward as it was, I wasn't going to feel guilty about being with Timmy. I believed and trusted in Timmy one hundred per cent and when I told him I was going to stand by him, I meant it. Timmy has also kept his promise to me, as he has kept his distance from Sarah and any talking that needed to be done between the two was done over the phone.

Today though is going to be the hardest day of my life because everything for Timmy's and Sarah's wedding had to be finalized. I have managed to get my staff to cover all Sarah's meetings so far and as much as I didn't want to sit in a room with Sarah and Timmy at the same time, I had to push all my insecure feelings a side and put my business face on.

What was troubling me, more than the meeting though was that we were getting too close to the actual wedding day and we still hadn't enough evidence to stop the damn wedding. On top of that Stan had signed an agreed contract with Sarah but we still haven't even seen the papers which is worrying Timmy even more. I have been trying to come up with a way to help but as much as I wanted to face my dad Timmy wouldn't have it.

I have made my mind up now though, if Sarah so much as touches Timmy today in front of me, I was going to go and see my dad whether Timmy liked it or not. I knew Sarah was not going to just sit there because she was too malicious for that. Even though I was expecting her to flirt and crawl all over Timmy I wasn't going to sit back and let her. If anything I was going to show her who I really was and that she wasn't up against some feeble girl as she so thinks me to be. Hell no I was ready for her and today I was going to show her just who had the upper hand in all this mess.

Timmy was worried what I was going to do because as always he could read that I was up to something but what he hadn't a clue and I wasn't about to tell him because this was going to prove to me whom Timmy really wanted. Don't get me wrong I love Timmy and I know he loves me too but today I was going to find out exactly how much he loves me.

My heart was beating frantically as I sat nervously behind my desk waiting for Leanne to show Timmy and Sarah in. my eyes were glued to the door dreading how they were going to walk in. I had a feeling that Sarah was going to be holding his hand and just that thought alone was killing me inside out. On the outside I guess you could see I was stressed but on the inside I was a right mess, I was even mentally crying.

I knew this was going to be hard but nothing could have prepared me for this. The door opened snapping me out of my anxious thoughts straight away my eyes went to their hands and to say I was comforted to see Timmy had his in his pockets, wow I was. Timmy kept a good distance away from Sarah which by the looks of Sarah's face she didn't approve.

"Hello my darling." Timmy greeted as he walked around to my side of the desk. My insides were dancing with excitement as he closed the distance between us. All the tension and nervousness I was feeling moments ago disappeared along with everyone else in the room. Timmy picked me up and sat me on his lap. Before I could stop him or ask him what he was doing he crashed his lips against mine passionately. In the back of my mind I knew I had to stop him but for the life of me I couldn't. Everything about him and this kiss felt too good to stop.

However, someone exaggerating a clearing of their throat snapped me out of the kiss. Nevertheless, Timmy held me even closer if that was possible, but I wasn't about to complain because being wrapped in his arms made me feel so loved and protected.

"Well as much as you two want to continue your, whatever this is" Sarah said sarcastically pointing her finger between Timmy and I. "I would like to get this meeting over and done with as I have to meet my future father in-law for dinner, as we need to discuss something that doesn't involve you two." Timmy and I stiffened at hearing this and as much as I wanted to leap across the table and punch her one, I couldn't, as Timmy tightened his hold on me.

"Well you can go now if you want Sarah, I can handle things here. Alicia and I can finalize our OWN wedding; we don't need your input." shocked by what he had just said I turned to face Timmy, and as I looked at Sarah I could see that she was just as shocked as I was. Did Timmy realise what he had just said? Saying that, he was smiling as if he was the happiest person on earth. Gosh I loved this man but I wished those words he had said were true because I would marry him tomorrow morning if I had the chance!

*********************

I hope Timmy and Alicia finds something soon to stop the wedding!

What is going to happen if they don't find anything?

Will Stan finally come to his senses?

so many unanswered questions but don't worry all will be answered very soon ;)

Thank you all so much for reading commenting and voting!!!!

All my love Mel xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 193 22
Who is willing to save a girl when she is unwilling to save herself? ~*~ Everyone's been bullied. There's no doubt about that. Some more than others...
180K 3.8K 47
All it took was one night for Lucy's life to completely change. Will she be able to handle all the new decisions and changes or will she break? SNEAK...
3.5K 162 37
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. Amy is a 21year old lady who graduated from college with a very good degree...
96.9K 1.9K 33
What happens when karters best friend kay is caught messing around with another guy and then her boyfriend ends up doing something with her best frie...