Chapter forty-four

Chapter forty-four

Stan, Timmy's Dad walked in with a battered up Sarah. I could've laughed at the good job I had done on her if it wasn't under the circumstances I was in right now. Stan looked over at Lisa and I, my heart began to speed up and my hands became clammy in nervousness, I didn't know what Sarah had told Stan yet but knowing Sarah it wasn't anything good. Chills ran up and down my spine on that thought because I knew that anything I had to say, Stan wouldn't believe me.

That damn man needed a good slap of reality and I was going to give it to him however, I knew I was going to have to wait a little longer, as I needed to get him away from Sarah first before she blackened us even more than she more than likely already has.

Stan greeted Thomas and the way he greeted him so fatherly made me see another side to Stan. He wasn't this bad ignorant unloving man I had made him out to be and it was in that second I knew that Thomas was the only one that had to make him see sense. Thomas needed to talk to Stan and let him know exactly what has been going on.

Stan hadn't even bothered to greet Lisa or I but then again I didn't expect him to either because in his eyes I guess he thinks I was the one that had caused all this. It made me angry to even think of his dad's ignorance towards all this, surely he can't be so blind to see what is really happening here!

The last thing I wanted to think of right now was the wedding but I knew deep down in my heart that Timmy would want us to keep trying to stop it. I wasn't sure whether he was even going to be fit enough let alone alive. A tear slipped down my cheek at the thought of losing Timmy. However, I knew I had to stay strong and positive for the two of us. I was going to stop this wedding even if it killed me!

Then a startling thought came to mind, Stan is the only person on this earth now that could stop this wedding. As if Thomas had read my mind he glanced between Lisa and me telling us we needed to distract Sarah. Not needing to be told twice, Lisa and I stepped either side of Sarah, linking our arms through hers we ushered her out of the waiting room. The funny thing was she couldn't kick up a fuss because Stan was there. I smiled and as I looked over at Lisa; I could see a big fat smile on her face too. As soon as the door closed behind us Sarah tried to put up a fight but we continued to drag her towards the ladies room where the second we walked in we pinned her up against the wall.

"Hey Alicia; you did a good job on her. I'm so proud of you my baby girl is growing up." ha ha her laughter and the proudness in her voice made me feel so good.

"Why thank you madam. I think I done a rather good job myself. However, I would've preferred to kill her but I thought we could make her life a living hell instead. What do you think Lisa?" Sarah's eyes widened. well as much as they could considering the huge amount of swelling.

"Sounds good to me! How about we start her torture now?" Sarah began to frantically fight her way out of our grip but I wasn't letting her go nowhere. This bitch was going to suffer! I was so going to make her feel all the heartache and pain she had been putting Timmy and me through. If the paramedics hadn't told me that Timmy was going to survive, I would've killed her already! Swallowing down my anger I force on a happy face.

"Awe Sarah what's the matter, are you scared? Is that it?" I questioned but she just stood there silent but the panic in her eyes egged me on.

"Oh if I was you I would be more than scared because believe me you are going to be wishing I had killed you by the time we are finished with you." Lisa and I bust out laughing at the petrified look on Sarah's face. It was as if the hard evil Sarah had turned into a small insecure child in a matter of minutes.

The door opened making me and Lisa drop our hold on Sarah but before we could stop her she was running out of the ladies room. However, Lisa and I knew we had finally got her where we wanted her and it was only a matter of time now before she would give in, that's if she hadn't already.

As we were walking Thomas had met us half way back to the waiting room and before we could say a word he started pushing us towards the elevator. "Thomas I'm not going anywhere until I've seen Timmy." I shouted at him.

I was angry that he was acting so out of it. I tried to break from the hard grip he had on my arm but he was so much stronger than me even with how enraged I was.

"Just follow me ok, I'll explain everything to you when we're out of here." And with that Lisa and I followed him silently. Thomas was a big man but he never ever raised his voice and the way he just spoken to us had Lisa and me shutting up instantly. However, all my anger drained out of me as I couldn't hold back my laughter for long, Lisa's face was a picture. Oh my god it was just too hilarious to see. As we stepped out into the street I was literally bent over laughing. Thomas was the first man ever I had seen that had any control over Lisa. Seriously her face was like a little scared school kid who had just been sent to the principal's office.

"Lisa what's wrong with her, do you think we need to bring her back in to have her checked over?" hearing this made me laugh even harder.

"Oh Lisa" ha ha "Oh my god I have..... Ha.... Never....ha ha...seen you shut up for anyone. I guess you have definitely met your match." Lisa's once confused face turned into a scowl as she acknowledged what I was saying and just like that she lunged for me but I quickly ran.

Lisa though was quick on my heels as she chased me around the entire car park. I think I had ran past a stunned Thomas two or three times however, as I passed him this time he caught hold of Lisa who was panting heavily while holding onto her swollen belly.

"Hey I'm not done with you!" she screamed while sticking her finger up at me making me fall to the floor laughing. The hard nut Lisa was whipped pure and simple. Saying my thoughts out loud Thomas began laughing which set Lisa off but thankfully she had now turned her embarrassing anger towards her beloved instead of me.

My laughter was short lived though, when I saw them cuddling. My heart sunk as tears I thought I could no longer cry overflowed. I turned away from them as seeing them so lovey dovey was tearing me apart bit by bit.

After Thomas kissed and made up with Lisa they came over to me. Quickly wiping away my tears before they could see them, we flagged down a taxi. Thomas and Lisa wouldn't let me go home alone, as they said they didn't trust me being alone at the minute. As much as I loved their protectiveness, I really needed some time alone. Nevertheless I had no more strength in me to fight.

**************************

lol take that Sarah!!!

Isn't it good to finally see Sarah squirming???

Lisa is just too funny lol it was nice to see Lisa and Alicia laughing for once :)

Will Stan come through and stop this wedding????

If he doesn't will Thomas???

Thank you all for reading :) Mel xxx

If you havent already shared this story with a friend please do :)