Dorm Mates with Aomine Daiki...

By LittleFictionWriter

(UNDER MAJOR GRAMMAR CONTRUCTION, AND POSSIBLY REARRANGING CHAPTERS AND PARTS) [Aomine Daiki x OC] Sugahara K... More

Dorm Mates with Aomine Daiki
2: Precautions from a Best Friend
3: First Day Dramas
4: Jealousy ensues and the Meeting with Akashi Seijuurou
5: Of Best Friends and Guilty Pleasures
6: Problem Arises
7: Beaten; Bloodied
8: Hospital Visits
9: The Dangers that held
10: That Person from the Past
11: A thing that people might call "a mistake"
12: Of tears and Attempted Cheer-ups
13: He remembers; The Untold Secrets
14: Getting to know him better
15: Saved(again) by the Devil in Blue
16: Always expect the Unexpected
17: Soft Spots for the Other
18: Angels in Disguise
19: Challenge Accepted
20: A Stolen First Kiss
21: Beach Dares
22: A Reminiscing Dance
23: Drunk Party
24: It's Kuroko time
25: Visit(s) and Past Memories
26: Comforting Periods
27: Flight back Home
28: An Intimate Moment shared
30: The Diamond Ring
Epilogue: Seriously?
Announcement for Sequel!
Prologue for TM!

29: I told you to expect it, didn't I?

5.6K 213 63
By LittleFictionWriter

The next morning was a pain.

I mean, I woke up normally, just like any other day.

The sunlight streamed through the translucent curtains, bathing the room. My eyes slowly opened, and I found myself in someone's embrace. And the problem is, I recognise him immediately because of his tanned skin and oh-so-familiar scent.

And what made my eyes wide was the funny smell in between us.

I sat up immediately, automatically feeling sore in between my legs. I groaned in pain, which made Aomine pop a lazy eye open.

"Sleep," he commanded lazily. "It's still the holidays."

"But it hurts!" I retorted.

His arms wrapped around my stomach and pulled me back to him, burying his face into my hair. "That's normal." I could feel the smirk in his tone. "At least you're finally satisfied. You should've seen yourself last night. Even after rounds, you were still insatiable and stillー"

My blush intensifies and I quickly elbowed his chest. "Oi!" He shouted. "What the hell?!"

"Shut up!" I trashed about. "Don't comment about what happened last night!"

"But at the first place, you're the one who said that my size was too big for youー"

"Aomine, I swear if you don't shut up now, I'll castrate the living hell out of you and flush it down the toilet bowl!" I hissed with malice.

He cut my sentence by pulling me into a kiss, and I responded immediately. The kiss was slow, and it wasn't sensual in any ways. We pulled away with him taking the last peck.

"Are you sure, baby?"

Oh, there's that word again. He knows just which buttons to choose to make my knees go weak.

And he always gets the last say. I grumbled, looking away from him. Every little apologies would be ignored, and every touch of comfort would be pushed away.

It was when the clocked ticked over to almost-noon when I decided to get up from bed. It's already late. I picked up a random blouse on the floor and slipped it on, as well as the undergarment that I discarded yesterday. I need a shower.

I was really a step away from exiting the room when I heard Aomine calling my name, and a second later hands were secured around my waist.

"Babe," Aomine said in his morning voice. "Don't wear my t-shirt. It turns me on." His hands roamed where it wasn't supposed to. I slapped it away, but it didn't work.

Imagine Aomine in his normal voice. For his morning voice, multiply it by five, and then an octave deeper. Weak on the knees, definitely.

"Don't wear it my ass! I need to take a shower and I feel sore!"

"But that's one of the side effects for the first time."

I thrashed around, but Aomine just won't let go of me. Sighing, I slumped over, giving him a glare of a thousand daggers. "Let me go, Aomine. I really need a bath."

That's when I felt everything leaving me, and when I turned around, Aomine was back sprawling on the bed. I gave him a look, before practically running out the bedroom.

How was he so fast...?

Nevermind.

I closed the door shut on the other bathroom(there are bathrooms scattered around this house, not just in the rooms) and slipped of my clothes.

After showering for a good one hour and cleansing myself thoroughly, I opened the door with one hand, the other holding a towel as I ran it through my hair, attempting to dry it.

There Aomine was, shirtless as always, a towel slung over his shoulder. He scowled at me deeply. "What..?" I asked cautiously.

"Who the hell takes one freaking hour to bathe? That's too long!" Wait whaaat.

"Wait what? Surely there's more than one bathroom here. What, you think that a house this big has only one bathroom?"

Aomine said nothing and just walked past me, slamming the door close. I rolled my eyes. "Well a good morning to you too, Mr. Grump."

"I heard that!"

I chuckled silently, shaking my head.

*-*-*-*

It was noon, and strangely, since morning, there wasn't anyone at home. The maids were all gone, so as the butler. Not to mention Steven.

I laid down with my leg high against, still sore about what just happened. Yet, I really wanted something to entertain me.

I was too bored.

I suddenly bolted up, remembering the balloons that I had used to inflate with Steven before I left. I opened the cabinet that I had officially kept secret from Aomine, somewhere near the ceiling. There, I took out one of the waterballons, and hid it gently behind my back pocket.

I then exited the bathroom, seeing Aomine in a distance.

"There isn't anyone home." I chuckled towards Aomine, whom was practically turning every doorknob open and peering inside to see if anyone is present.

"Whaaa..? Where did everyone go?" He asked back.

I shrugged. "Probably some shopping, or resting, or anything ever."

"Oh." He trailed, standing there awkwardly. "I see."

Adorable.

"Hey, you wanna play?"

"Play what?" He asked.

"We play waterballon-fight. Steven and I usually play this, but we haven't ever since I moved away."

He tensed a little. "Well no, I don't wannaー"

I cut him off as I threw a waterballoon at him, and he seem to have took it by surprise. He looked me with a murderous glare, making me squeal and run. He followed suit, and of course, he was a million times faster than me, and had me slung casually over his shoulders in a second.

"A-Aomine let go!" I screamed, trying to break free. But he held me captive, both of his arms around and holding me.

"Nope," he shook his head. "I ain't letting go until you tell me where you get those waterballoons."

After a few more attempts of futile struggling, I finally squirmed. "Fine! Only if you let go!"

His hands reluctantly left me, and cautiously, I led him downstairs. Into the backyard. He had his hands around my waist, and I wriggled, which had his hands onto my hips. I blushed.

"Now where is it?" He asked a little bit impatiently, looking around. I motioned him towards the back of a certain raspberry bush, telling him to go around.

"Huh? I can't seeー"

He couldn't finish it again cause I took another waterballoon from the ground and splashed him with it. His clothes were fully drenched, sticking onto his skin like a second one, water dripping from it. He clenched his jaw, which made his overall look a thousand times hotter, and I would've gone onto my knees if not for him screaming my name with a waterballoon at hand.

"KAEDE!!"

"GOODNESS HELP!"

And so needless to say, we had an awesome waterballon fight, soaking ourselves as well as my backyard wet.

*-*-*-*

We were both panting heavily, with me resting on his chest, staring at the setting sun. We played all afternoon, but strange, no one came to ruin our fun.

Whenever Steven and I played, the maids would always give us an earful for soaking ourselves and ruining the garden. But now, when I played with Aomine, there wasn't the littlest disturbance yet.

I rolled over and pinched Aomine's nose, which made his previously closed eyes open with an annoyed glare.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know, maybe something. Hey, have you ever noticed that no one was in the house?"

"No sh*t sherlock."

I smacked him.

"Oi! What was that for?"

"Don't you cuss!"

"Oh whatever!"

The backdoor was suddenly slammed open, making both Aomine and I jump.

"S-Steven? What's wrong?"

"Kaede, quick! Come to the hospital!"

"Why..?"

"Your father was shot."

*-*-*-*

A/N: YESSSSSS I FINALLY UPDATED. Why am I such a snail? I should be thrown to jail //bashes self. yes. Another cliffy. Yes, another late update. Hais :| No worries, as an apology, I'll have the second-last chapter posted! Expect it :D But I'm so so so so so sorry, and I deeply regret it. I hope this, as well as the next chapter, can make up for it <3

Lots of love,

- Lynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.3K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...
11.6K 411 12
This story is discontinued. But it still has a few smut scenes so feel free to read those. being friends with aone was great. best friends in fact...
232K 10K 22
AONE X READER || A short story COMPLETED ! - being rewritten VERY SLOWLY *** The train was packed, filled with people going to work, school and oth...
4K 87 9
After their relationship went on a break. It seems akashi really can't just let him go....because akashi is truly hopeless without him... I mean it w...