Neighbors

Lexi_N tarafından

Welcome to stereotypical suburbia. White picket fences, fresh cut lawns, lonely housewives - The perfect neig... Daha Fazla

Chapter One: Welcome to Pear Street
Chapter Two: Getting to Know Ian
Chapter Three: Dreams
Chapter Four: Trips
Chapter Five: Relationships
Chapter Six: Two-Faces
Chapter Seven:Irresistible
Chapter Eight: Getting My Feet Wet
Chapter Nine: Making a Move
Chapter Ten: First date
Chapter Eleven: Book Club
Chapter Twelve: An Intimate Dinner
Chapter Thirteen: Alone at Last (Part II)
Chapter Fourteen: My Gay Uncle
Chapter Fifteen: Late Night Fights
Chapter Sixteen: Fourth of July
Chapter Seventeen: New Faces
Chapter Eighteen: My Mistake
Chapter Nineteen: That Crazy Little Thing
Chapter Twenty: The Future
Chapter Twenty-One: The End of A Beautiful Thing
Part 2
Chapter One: A New Summer
Chapter Two: New Places, Different Faces
Chapter Three: Keeping Secrets
Chapter Four: Questions and Answers
Chapter Five: Finding Jeremy
Chapter Six: Tillman's Party
Chapter Seven: A Visit from Jeremy
Chapter Eight: Ian Meets Jeremy
Chapter Nine: Jeremy's Secret
Chapter Ten: Making The Same Mistakes
Chapter Eleven: Honesty
Chapter Twelve: Trust
Chapter Thirteen: Mother Doesn't Always Know Best
Chapter Fourteen: 22
Chapter Fifteen: Making A Choice
Chapter Sixteen: Old Friends
Chapter Seventeen: Hello, My Old Friend
Chapter Eighteen: Mending Broken Fences

Chapter 13: Alone at Last (Part 1)

18.1K 840 88
Lexi_N tarafından

Well, I had successfully gotten off of Pear Street. I lied to my mother, telling her that I was visiting a friend of mine for the weekend up at State. She thought it was nice of me. If only she knew that I was actually on my way to Maine with Ian to spend the weekend at his lake house. She would have probably tried to tag along and I did not want that.

The ride was a long one, but I had a feeling that it would all be worth it.

Ian hadn't been lying when he said he lived practically in the middle of nowhere. We were completely surrounded by trees - extremely tall, green pine trees. The road up to his house was a winding one that stretched for what appeared to be a mile or two. There was not another house in sight. It was the definition of private property.

As soon as I stepped outside of Ian's truck, I took several deep breaths in. The air was different - fresh and pine-like. I grabbed my duffel bag, slinging it over my shoulder, as I followed Ian through the front door. It was a magnificent place and words could not do it justice. It was clear Ian had tossed quite some money into its decoration. He apparently bought it a few months after his first novel came out. It was his gift to himself.

I dropped my bag onto the ground, walking out the back door and staring out at the lake in front of us. It was much bigger than the one near Pear Street. I dashed out onto the small wooden pier, sitting down at the end of it. Ian joined me a few minutes later, sitting beside me as the sun began to set across the sky.

"Was lying to your mother worth it?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"I don't know," I teased. "Ask me again Sunday night."

"Trust me by Sunday night, you'll be begging to stay," he replied, giving me a wink. "I have to pick some things up from the store. Is there anything special that you want? Not alcoholic."

Well, he sure knew how to suck the fun out of things. I paused for a moment, my eyes stopping onto the fire pit in his backyard. Bingo.

"Well then I guess s'mores," I replied. "Since you know I can't drink on my own 21st birthday."

For some reason, Ian insisted on us having an alcohol free weekend. I'm guessing it was because he didn't want to deal with me being drunk. It was either that or the sheer fact that I lack self-control, when I'm intoxicated.

"I just want to give you a memorable twenty first birthday," Ian retorted. "By all means, if you want to drink, go ahead. My liquor cabinet is in the dining room. However, if you do decide to, just know that you'll be sleeping alone tonight and we won't be having any of that quality time you want so much."

He would hold out on me? I see the game he was playing. He narrowed those hazel green eyes of his on me, muttering something about him being back in an hour, before I could even respond. As soon as his car pulled out of the driveway, I walked into his dining room, in search of said liquor cabinet. He hadn't been lying. He had an assortment of vodka, whiskey, and scotch just sitting there, waiting to be opened. I was tempted to take a shot. I mean, if I only had one, he wouldn't notice. Was it so wrong to want to ring in my birthday the right way?

I grabbed the handle of the cabinet, jerking it forward, only to realize that it was locked. I glanced closer at it to see a keyhole underneath it. Bastard. He had tricked me. What a tease?

If he wanted to play this game, then I could play too. So, instead of drinking, I decided to go skinny dipping. He couldn't stop me from doing that.

It was obvious why Ian had bought this place. Everything was fresh and natural - the air, the lake, the view. It was, however, eerily quiet. But I guess I could see myself living in a place like this one day.

I was still in the water, when Ian returned back from the store.

"Want to join me?" I called out to him as he glanced out at me from the back deck.

"No thanks," he called back. "Come on out, before you catch a cold."

I rolled my eyes as I swam back to the pier, hopping out of the lake, completely naked. I grabbed my clothes from off the ground, as I walked straight towards Ian's back door, dripping wet.

"Ian, where are your towels?" I called out as I closed the door back behind me. "I'm dripping everywhere."

I could hear Ian groaning, as he searched for a towel, the sound of him opening and closing drawers echoing throughout the house. I stood just there in front of the back door with a devilish grin, waiting for him to bring me one.

"Why didn't you -" He stopped mid-sentence, his eyes flickering across my body for a moment. He let out a sigh as he opened the towel up, wrapping it around me without a second thought.

"Why didn't I what?" I asked innocently.

"I know what you're trying to do, Ryder," he warned. "And you're making it very hard for me, I will say, but unlike you, I have a little bit more self-control."

"Oh really?" I retorted. "Is that a challenge?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "You don't want to play this game, trust me. You'll lose, Ryder."

Me lose? Never. I scoffed, pulling the towel off of my waist and using it to dry my hair. Ian didn't have me at the whim of his fingertips. I could resist his advances, but he couldn't easily avoid mine. I mean, he did say it had been a while since he had been in a relationship. So, I had an advantage.

After I showered, I met Ian outside. He and I sat around his fire pit and roasted marshmallows. The store had apparently didn't carry graham crackers. Lame.

"I know you said you didn't want me to get you anything, but I couldn't resist," he said pulling a small box from behind him. "Happy 21st birthday."

I opened the it to see a silver watch inside. I fastened it onto wrist, my eyes flickering across the band.

"Thanks Ian," I said not really sure how to act. No one had ever gotten me anything this expensive.

"It's waterproof by the way," he added. I grinned at him. Of course, it was. He knew me all too well. I would be the one to forget that I had a watch on and jump right into a pool or something. Ian wrapped his arms around my shoulder, as I shoved another marshmallow into my mouth, nearly burning my fingers.

"Shit," I muttered, jerking my hand away quickly. My fingertips stung as I quickly swallowed down the hot sticky gooeyness of the marshmallow.

"You know you're supposed to wait for it cool off first," he retorted sarcastically. "You're so impatient."

"I know that Ian," I huffed. "That doesn't change the fact that my fingers are burning."

Ian took my hand, sliding my index finger into his mouth, and slowly sucking on it. I bit down on my lower lip, my face flushing a bit as his rough tongue traced across the tip of it. Just as I felt myself starting to stiffen in my jeans, he stopped, pulling my finger out of his mouth, as a sly smile crept on his face.

"Better?" he asked in a teasing manner. Oh, he was good.

Before I could even reply, he brought his lips to my mouth, flicking his tongue against the corners. A lump formed in my throat as he pushed his tongue in between my lips, tasting every inch of the inside of mouth. His fingertips fell into my messy black hair, gliding down my back, and underneath my shirt. He pulled my t-shirt over my head as his lips fell onto my neck, soon finding their way onto my chest and abdomen. He didn't leave an inch of me untouched as he dug into my skin, biting me softly.

"Ian," I moaned unable to hold myself back. I could feel the blood rushing through into my groin as he unbuttoned my jeans, reaching his hand inside. The cool night air sent a wave of chills down my back as he stroked me over my boxers. My eyes flickered shut as my moaning grew louder with every touch. 

I sighed as his lips moved outside of my ear. "Sounds like someone's admitting defeat," he huffed as he traced his tongue down my neck. 

He took his hand out of my pants, as he stood up, leaving me to catch my breath for a second.

"Inside now," he huffed with a hint of aggression in voice, grabbing my hands and pulling me into through the clear glass door back inside. I followed obediently, craving more of his attention. I wanted more than just a taste.  As soon as I crossed through the threshold, I unbuckled my jeans, kicking them off to the hardwood floor. Ian watched with me, with a seductive grin plastered across his face.

"God, you're adorable," he commented as he unbuckled his jeans, one hand lingering inside his boxers, as he ushered me into his bedroom. A lump formed in my throat as I brushed my fingers through my hair, trying to psyche myself up for what I knew was about to happen. I could tell by the way Ian had been eyeing me, that he was ready to give into my demands. 

This was it. We were finally going to go all the way. 

I kind of had the feeling that it was his plan as soon as he suggested this trip to his lake house. He had given me all the signs- romantic dinner, the gift, the sunset and the marshmallows. I guess it was my turn to return the favor and I would be lying if I didn't say I was scared out of my fucking mind.

I felt like a virgin all over again. Shit, I technically was a virgin to all of this. And I know for sure, he wasn't going to let me top him. He loved being in control. 

I slowly stepped into his bedroom, taking a deep breath in, as I crossed through threshold. It was now or never. 

"I bet you're regret teasing me earlier," he grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against him. He planted soft kisses on the back of my neck, pulling his shirt over his head.

I slid away from his grip, momentarily, sitting on his bed. He stood in the middle of the bedroom for a moment, his eyes burrowing through my skin, as if he was taking everything in. God knows, what filthy thoughts he had going through that mind of his.  He slowly walked towards me, grabbing my chin in his hand, and smacking his lips onto mine with such intensity, it sent a wave of electricity through my body. I fell back onto the bed as he climbed on top of me, running his fingers across my bare chest. My hands fell onto the curve of his back as he pressed his body against mine, breaking the kiss with a seductive smile. I could feel him, pulsing against my inner thigh. 

"So how far do you want to go?" he asked me as if I had some sort of a choice in this matter. I bit down on my lower lip as he traced his hand across the band of my boxer briefs and on the outline of my member. My body instantly responded to him, hardening at the slightest touch.

"You're asking," I retorted, causing Ian to bring his lips up into a smirk.

"Of course I am," he replied back casually, bringing his lips right outside of my ear drum. "So, do you want me? All of me?"

His breath was warm outside of my ear. He was doing it again. He was seducing me without even trying. I hated how easy it was for me to fold. I couldn't even speak. All I could do was nod.

"Well then. Take your boxers off," he commanded, smacking the waistband of my boxers against my skin.  I did as I was told kicking them off at my ankles as he sat up, pulling his own boxers off. I sighed as he opened the drawer beside him, ripping a condom open with his teeth. My eyes flickered down the smoothness of his chest and onto his crotch as the moonlight from the window illuminated him. It was the first time I had seen him completely naked. And Mrs. Tillman had been right about something for once. I felt small next to him and the just the thought of that going inside of me was enough to have my hands shaking.

"Are you nervous?" Ian asked his eyes flickering to mine for a moment. Did he even have to ask that?

"No," I lied straight through my teeth, as his lips turned upright into a smile. I glanced up at the ceiling as he crumpled the wrapper in between his hands, tossing it off the bed. His hands gripped my thighs as he pulled apart my legs, pulling me closer to him.

"It's alright to be nervous," he insisted his lips falling onto the inside of my thigh. "I promise I won't hurt you, Ryder."

I bit my lip, glancing up at the ceiling. "Sure. But why do I have to be the girl?"

"By the time I through with you, Ryder, girls will be the last thing on your mind," Ian said with an overwhelming amount of certainty. Before I could even respond his tongue traced against my ass, causing me to jerk my hips. His tongue tasting parts of me I didn't dare think anyone would every want to go. I never thought anything this dirty could feel so good. My head pressed against the silk comforter as loud moans left my throat. He was right. Girls were the last thing on my mind. The first being if I would ever feel pleasure like this ever again.

I bit down on my lip as I felt his fingers brush against my entrance, sliding in and out in preparation. I quivered with each touch. My body shaking with pleasure. I wasn't sure if he warned me or not, but next thing I knew I felt him sliding slowly inside of me. My immediate reaction to tense up. I clenched my teeth, groaning in pain as I dug my fingers into his back.

"I-an," I said unable to form words. I wanted him to stop. It was painful - worse than anything I had ever imagined.

"Relax! It'll get better I promise," he insisted as he continued. His lips fell onto mine as he slid all of himself inside of me. After a few minutes, the pain lessened and was replaced by an entirely different feeling - pleasure. Moans escaped my throat as Ian fell into a rhythm, his fingers digging into my thighs. Our eyes didn't leave each other's once as he tongue flicked against mine.

My whole body was in pleasure and I didn't want it to end. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

326K 22.1K 26
Setting his lawn on fire wasn't exactly how Garrett Grimaldi planned to start talking to his best friend's neighbor, Silas. But that's exactly what h...
12.2K 182 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...
222 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...
50.3K 1.7K 41
Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspect. It's summertime, and Cléo is ready to...