The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 29

16.9K 585 97
By shenu20

*Jungkook's pov*

As soon as I heard those words my wolf took control over me. I was very pissed at my mate but what triggered me up more was Tae's wolf. He never stood against us. But for the first time today he stood against me and that also to defend my own mate. Knowing his reasons I know that what he did was reasonable but my wolf wasn't happy at all about that excuse. Nick wouldn't definitely share its' mate. I was about to charge at him but stopped when I heard his next words.

"But she doesn't feel the bond." he said in a broken voice. His wolf was long gone and now in front of me stood the bubbly person we all knew with a broken look.

"What you mean?" Nick asked through the gritted teeth. If it was someone else in his place that person would be 6 feet under the ground by now. But this is Tae. The first person Nick ever let get close to him beside his mate. So he want to listen to him.

"I am only the mate of her human side. I am her soulmate. But you are mate to both her human and wolf side. So she wouldn't feel my bond with her cause yours is stronger." He gave me a sad smile before he continue. "I know that she doesn't belong to me. I know my boundaries Nick. We never meant to be together. That's why I don't see her more than as a friend." I stared at him dumbfound. I don't know what to say. Nick backed away and gave me the control to handle this. Cause we know better than anyone else how it feels when you lost your mate. The same thing happening to the man who always held my back. And his case is worst compared to mine. He has to see his mate with an other man, his best friend in that. How could he bare this?

"But it hurts Jungkook!" he said a tear rolling down his face. " It's hurt to see her in pain Jungkook. She is my mate. I can feel her pain Jungkook. I can feel it." he said looking deep into my eyes with teary eyes. Suddenly he knelled down in front of me. "Please Jungkook stop hurting her. Don't you feel her pain. Stop it Jungkook." I felt a pang in my chest. My own best friend, the man who cheered up everyone and smiled in any situation is now on his knees looking so vulnerable with tears flowing down his face is begging me to stop hurting my own mate.

"Tae I- I-.." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"I know Jungkook ! You didn't mean it. Yet unknowingly you are hurting her Jungkook . You have to make up your mind Jungkook. If you want her then man up and make a move to win her heart. If you don't please stop hurting her and let her go Jungkook." Those words hit home. What am I doing? I keep telling that I don't want her yet I am not letting her go. Why? He stood up wiping off his tears. "I am not a competitor to you Jungkook! I know better than anyone else how much she meant for you. Yet you should remember one thing Jungkook. The more you hurt her the more distant she would get. And the more distant she would get the more stronger our bond would become." With said those words he dashed away from the house leaving everyone confused. Great! My life became even messier. I am not only loosing my mate but also my best friend.

*******

*Shenu's pov*

I kept rolling on my bed unable to get any sleep. It's 4 a.m. and here I am in the dorm still thinking about yesterday event and staring at the figure that peacefully sleeping next to me. When Tae stood to defend me Jin oppa dragged me away from there along with Seguli and took me to the dorm. I insist them to go on their date night. But whom I am joking with. It's Jin. The mother hen of the group. He didn't even took a step out from the dorm. What about Seguli? Well lets just say that he found his perfect partner. She was like my over-protective elder-sister. Heck she even offered to crash Jungkook's car for trying to hurt me. So we canceled the date telling Mark that I got sick. Later that night boys returned the dorm and one by one checked me before they went to sleep including my so called mate. I found it cute.What they didn't know was that I was awake.

Instead of rolling on the bed why not use that time for something effective? So here I am in the training room staring at weapons that laid on the table. I grabbed a gun and pointed it at the dummy placed on the next corner of the room.

"Your position is wrong!" I heard a voice behind me. I didn't want to turn around to see who the person is. His deep husky voice and the scent of chocolate and lavender would tell me who he is. Why didn't I notice his scent earlier. Am I was that deep in thought?

"Part your legs and take your right leg to back turning your body slightly to the side." I did as he instructed without complaining. If he wants to teach me he can. What's wrong with learning from the best?

Suddenly I felt his body press into my back and both his hand wrapped around my body over my hands holding the gun in place. Thousands of sparkle and tingles ran through my whole body making me stiff in the position. His breath fanning in my neck making goosebumps to rise in my body.

"Relax!" he mumbled to my ear making a shiver ran through my spin. Hello it's not my fault that he has this effect on me. It's because of the bond. It took me few seconds to adjust to his body warmth and relax my body. "Now focus on your target." I did as he said and he wrapped his index finger over mine on the trigger. I tried hard not to think about our position now and focus on the target. My wolf is jumping around in my mind. I will deal with her later.We pulled the trigger on count three and it hit the dummy's chest as I target. A smile took over my face still unknown to the stares I am receiving from the person behind me.

"I am sorry!" He suddenly said out of the blue. I lowered our hands and turn my body to face him with a confused look. "I am sorry for everything I did!" Jungkook said staring deep into my eyes. Sincerity and regret was evident in his eyes. Am I hallucinating or am I dreaming? If so please someone wake me up cause I don't wanna get false hope. But feeling all this sparkles in my body I knew that this wasn't a dream. So finally he decide to apologize. After everything he put me through he has the audacity to apologize. Did he think that I would let this aside and forgive him? Heck no! This is me we are talking about. I was about to say something when the basement door slammed open. There stood the panicked boys and half sleep Seguli.

"What happend?" Jin oppa asked coming near to us with rest following behind. Oh shit! They must have wake up to sound. What was I thinking when I came to practice shooting in this hour? They all relaxed seeing the gun in my hands, both of me and Jungkook unharmed.

"Are we interrupting something?" Jimin oppa asked with crocked eyebrow. That's when I realized our position. We immediately pulled away from each other.

"NO!" Jungkook yelled. Idiot! He is making it more suspicious. "I was just helping her to practice to shoot."

"While hugging?" J-hope oppa teased.

"Don't get the wrong idea guys. What he said was correct. There is nothing more. And don't hope for more also." I said and walked away not waiting for any of their reply.

********

I was able to get few more hours sleep after back that practice. I felt calm and all my problems was long forgotten due to one sentence that hunted my mind. 'I am sorry!' I drifted off to the sleep with those words in my mind and woke up to the annoying sound of music blasting in the dorm. Both me and Seguli freshened up and went down-stair to enjoy our peaceful breakfast with boys. We didn't have an extra chair and Seguli being Seguli sat on my chair both barely balancing our bodies in a one chair. Even though it was uncomfortable I didn't say anything and that was a quite show for the guys to see both of us struggling in the same chair. 

Actually Seguli's first idea was to sit on my lap. But a growl from a certain alpha stopped her doing so. It was really calm. Like calm before the storm. We heard someone opening the front door and stepped into the dining room. Like I said there came my next surprise of the day. In front of us Stood Yunna with a luggage bag on her side.

"Hi guys!" She beamed

"What are you doing here Yunna?" Suga oppa asked in a bored tone.

"What are you thinking I am doing here? I am going to stay here!" she said more excitedly.

"Are you out of your mind Yunna?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"Why oppa? Don't you like me being here?" she asked pouting. Seriously! Pout? "I asked permission from the alpha to stay here until I find a place in here Seoul to stay." 

"You can't live with seven men in the same house Yunna." Jin oppa explained.

"Why can't I when she can?" She asked pointing her fingers at me.

"Listen here kid, First of all this is not a lodge to you to stay in. This is our dorm which our company offered us. Second of all she is Jungkook's mate. She is not a unmated wolf like you." Suga oppa said rather harshly.

"I don't see a mark on her neck oppa! So she is still not officially Jungkook oppa's mate. If she can live in the same house with you guys, then I can too. Cause I was there even before her." She spat. "Isn't it correct Jimin oppa and J-hope oppa?" she asked the two silently smirking duo. They stiffed hearing their names. Anyone didn't notice it before, but I did. How they smirked when Yunna entered the dinning room.Whole this time both of them stared at me waiting for any reactions from me. Like they are waiting for me to snap at her.I Know what they are planing to do.

******

*J-hope's pov*

"Shit! Why does she has to drag both of us into this. Everyone's eyes turn towards us.

"Ah- Umm.. Ah-.." We both shuttered without knowing what to say.

"She is correct!" We all turn our heads toward Shenu who stoop up from her seat taking the spot light away from us.For a millisecond I saw her smirking at us but soon it turn into her so famous blank face these days.

  "If I can stay, She can too. She can share the bedroom with me. Beside I will have a female company." She said and mention Yunna to follow her from her hands. Before she left she turn towards us. "Better luck next time to Jimin and J-hope oppa!" She mind-linked and leaved the room with Yunna leaving both of us with 6 pair of angry eyes staring at us.

"What did she mean?" Jin hyung asked sternly. Me and Jimin shared a look. "Don't tell me you guys are behind this?" Jin hyung narrowed his eyes at us making both of us gulped. Even though he is a human, he is scary when he is in his motherly mood. Specially when it's comes to his precious babies.

"We just wanted to make Shenu jealous and possessive over Jungkook." Jimin mumbled softly.

"WHAT?" They all yelled in unison.

"Are you guys insane?" Namjoon questioned.

"What else we can do to make this work? Don't you guys see? She is getting distant from Jungkook day by day. So we thought to make her jealous like always Jungkook get and to expect a positive reaction from her." I explained our reason of doing this. yes it was us who called Yunna and suggest her to stay here while she find an other place. We thought that Shenu would get jealous and snapped at her. Instead she invite her to stay here.

"I don't get jealous. It's Nick!" Jungkook defend.

"Yah! Keep telling you that." Jimin said rolling his eyes at him. Jin hyung sighed tired of these bullshits.

"You guys are stupid! Can't you see she is already numb to that emotion. This guy over here" He said pointing his fingers at Jungkook "made her jealous in the begging when she want to give a chance to them, to the point that she got numb to that feeling. Now all she wants is to stay away from him. And what you guys did now was give her more reasons to stay away from that stupid kid." Jin hyung explained a groan of protest escaped from Jungkook.

"Don't you dare groan Jungkook. It's all your fault that we are in this mess." Jin hyung said sternly shutting him. Seguli stood up next to Jin Hyung and rubbed his back to calm him which kind of did. All of us fell into silence.

"I am scared." Jin hyung said after back a long pause.

"Scared of what hyung?" Tae asked concerned.

"What if she leave?" Jungkook growled at that already reminding us what would happen if she left. He would go insane for sure. He is the strongest alpha and he is even stronger than the king. If he loose his mate for the second time we are sure that he would destroy the whole super-natural world. And trust me he is capable of that.

"She wouldn't hyung. My petal is stronger than you think. She wouldn't run away." Suga try to assure him.

"I am not sure anymore after I saw what happened today. But anything like that happen because of Yunna you two will TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY!" He yelled the last part at our face and walked away dragging Seguli with him. Well at-least this made both of them to get close. Jimin looked at me with same worried expression I have on my face.

"We screwed up!" Both of us said at the same time.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 18.5K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
91.5K 3.6K 41
《COMPLETED》 "I am sick of you, being a brat all the time. I will teach you a good lesson that you will surely forget to be one." Taehyung said making...
299K 12.3K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
61.5K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...