Look Under 'His' Skirt

By yazuto

Kai Fanghua is a hot-headed yet sometimes idiotic boy. Graced with the looks of a stunning beauty, he spends... More

Chapter 0 : The Pillow of my Demise
Chapter 1: Books Over Swindling Men
Chapter 2: My Precious Royal Jewels!
Chapter 3: Run Agate Run
Chapter 4: Fiery Wrath of the Dung
Chapter 5: Woman With Penises!?
Chapter 6: My Dear Little Sister
Chapter 7: Animal Dung Fetish
Chapter 8: I am Gay You Fool
Chapter 9: 'The Art of a Thousand Li'
Chapter 10: Erotic Novels
Chapter 11: Oh Pangu
Chapter 12: Related!?
Chapter 14: No, I want her
Chapter 15: Wingman Lan Min
Chapter 16: Deception vs Deception
Chapter 17: Dance or Die
Chapter 18: Crown Prince Lan Min!?
Chapter 19: Saviour to fool?
Chapter 20: Secret love affair?!
Chapter 21: Ravenous Wolf
Chapter 22: Bad Prince vs Good Prince
Chapter 23: Zen's Anger
Cast and Character Profile
Chapter 24: Spirit Beasts
Chapter 25: Scheming Brat
Chapter 26: Magic Touch
Chapter 27: Hands of Destiny
Chapter 28: Undressing a Zucchini
Chapter 29: Spitting Petals
100k Reward!
Zhihuan Xie
Chapter 30: Tears and a Few Burps
Chapter 31: Jealousy or Anger
Chapter 32: To Believe or Not to Believe
Chapter 33: Orange-haired Bastard
Chapter 34: Stop the Monster

Chapter 13: Shall I rip you apart?

4.9K 273 20
By yazuto

Zhihuan was extremely frustrated. He had gotten his hopes up, only for them to be crushed. Changying notices the confused looks between the empress and the crown prince and smiles. "We are actually step-siblings. We share the same father but different mothers. That is why our looks are quite different." Changying says as she reaches for a sweet before popping it into her mouth. 

"Ah is that so. For a second I thought maybe you had already gone and married. That is good news indeed." The Empress says gently, causing Zhihuan to suddenly freeze. Please don't mention any of that stupid marriage talk here. Changying's lips slightly raise into a tiny smirk.

"Good news, why is that?" Changying asks confused, as if she had no idea what his mother was suggesting. Zhihuan wanted nothing more than to tape her mouth shut. That girl always did talk too much. 

"Ah well you see, I believe Zhihuan and yo-" 

"Mother, we have not received the lotus flowers with water to wash our hands yet." Zhihuan says as he shows his sticky fingers from eating the sweets. Sure he had just interrupted when the empress was in the middle of speaking, but he did not care what punishment he got as long as he could avoid any marriage talk. The empresses eyes narrow as her smile disappears. Glancing around, she notices that the bowls of water with lotus petals were indeed missing from the tables. 

"Maid." The empress commands. Yu Yan suddenly appears with a worried look on her face, her head bowed down. 

"Where are the lotus flowers? I do not see any around." The empress's commanding voice calls out with slight agitation. Zen's eyebrows slightly narrow.

"Please forgive me your majesty but the maid we sent out has yet to return. I will send out a replacement quickly." Yu Yan says, dropping to her knees as she begs for forgiveness. 

"Hmph. Get out of my sight. Make sure you do not repeat the same mistake again." She spits out before turning her gaze to a cold gazed Zhihuan and a smiling Princess Changying. Zen quietly sits there, staring at his tea. 

"I am sorry for our maid's incompetence. Anyhow, I do not know much about you Zen. Please do tell us more." The Empress says, diverting her attention to the now startled Zen. Zhihuan inwardly breathes in a sigh of relief. 

Zen cowers as all the eyes turn to look at him. "Ah well as dear sister said, Zen is the third prince of the Wei empire. Most of Zen's life has been up in the mountains in recuperation due to an illness. Zen has only been back for about 2 years so Zen is not that knowledgeable about things." Zen says, his eyes darting from side to side as he stares at his knees. The Empress looks at him, inwardly sighing. Such a shame that such looks bears the knowledge of a child. As Zen spoke, Changying looks at him with an expressionless face. If only they knew. 

"As you can see, Zen is an extremely shy and nervous person. Zen hates to admit it but Zen is very bad around girls, not being able to sustain a conversation. So please forgive Zen's attitude towards you, dear empress."  As soon as Zen said that, the Empress turned a slight shade of red in happiness. The empress was definitely not young, already in her 40's but to be called a girl and not a woman made her extremely happy. This 3rd Prince may not be smart or strong but in a strange way, is somewhat adorable. Zhihuan sighs. He may have not directly called his mother young but by saying those words, he was already in her good books. 

"I see, you are a very interesting person indeed. Do not worry, I will not take any offense. Now on to more important matters, I really wish to discuss the topic of marriage." The Empress says, causing Zhihuan to almost spit the gulp of tea he had just taken back into his cup. 

"Princess Changying, you are extremely strong-willed and beautiful. You are also the Princess of the Wei kingdom which we have good ties with. Furthermore, my son is not only extremely handsome but very smart and athletic. I believe it will be extremely beneficial for both kingdoms if both my son Zhihuan and Princess Changying were to mar-" The empress was saying when the doors suddenly slide open without any notice. Zhihuan wanted to bow then and there to whoever had interrupted the Empress in the most crucial moment. 

The room was in absolute silence when a figure steps through. The empress seethes in anger. Who dared, who dared interrupt her in such an important time and unannounced too. There was no one with such power to do so other then the Emperor and this tiny figure which had just entered was most definitely not him. 

The empress's mouth drops open when she notices the maids uniform and silk veil. Was this maid seeking death? She seemed to be holding something behind her, her eyes closed shut. Zhihuan stares at the figure. Sure he was glad that this maid had interrupted them but just what exactly was she thinking? Zen, however, knew straight away who this girl was, already seeing Fanghua in his maid attire. And there unmistakably was a basket with the Ozia flowers most likely in them. Just what was she thinking? Just as the empress was going to speak, Fanghua proudly voices loudly, " I have brought you the flowers you wished for," his eyes still closed. 

Zhihuan's eyes narrow. Just where had he heard this voice before. Everyone was so shocked that no one uttered a single word till the maid opened her eyes confused, showcasing her beautiful ruby red eyes. Zhihuan inhales suddenly, almost standing up in shock. What the absolute heck was he doing here? Zhihuan and Fanghua suddenly make eye contact and his deep red eyes widen in shock, taking a step back. What on earth was happening? He suddenly notices three other daunting figures in the room.  A beautiful female lay sitting there, her hand holding a cup halfway to her mouth as she stares at him, cocking her head to the side as she observes. Next to her was none other than Zen, staring at Fanghua with wide eyes.  

"What is this nonsense. A lowly maid acting in such a manner. Do you seek death?" An extremely cold voice rings out, causing goosebumps to appear on Fanghua's skin. A magnificent woman adorned in jewelleries and a crown stares back at him, her raven black eyes flashing. The Empress. He steps back, dropping the basket as his hands try to conceal what he had just yelled out.  In doing so, he accidentally knocks the veil off his face. 

Flustered, he quickly goes to pick it up, hurriedly putting it on while picking up the basket. However, everyone had already caught sight of her extremely ethereal looking face. Zhihuan eyebrows narrow in frustration. Just what was he doing, exposing his face like that. Wait a second, why was he frustrated in the first place? He should be happy that, that snake had caught himself in such a situation. The empress frowns. She didn't recall any maid working in the palace with such a beautiful looking face. 

"Ah. ahh" Fanghua stutters out, fear gnawing at his bones. Just what on earth was he supposed to do here? He had no idea what was happening in the first place so how was he supposed to get out of it. He was just asked to bring some flowers and... and. It suddenly dawned on him. Not only had the maids not told him the location of the Ozai Flowers, but they had also lied about the time of the guests coming as well.  If they sought to get rid of him like this he would not go down without exposing them first. 

"My deepest apologies Empress. I can most definitely assure you that I do not seek death. I value my life very much," Fanghua says, regaining his composure as he frowns at the thought. The empress was just about to speak when she pauses. Usually, the person caught doing something wrong would beg for death to appease the anger of the one they offended. However, this person was extremely strange, saying they valued their life a lot. For the first time in her life, the Empress was unsure of what to say. 

Yu Yan and her sidekick Bai Hee try to hold in their laughter as they stand in the corner, watching. This girl was indeed an idiot. 

"It seems like I was tricked," Fanghua says frowning, causing Yu Yan and Bai Hee to halt their laughter. No matter what you say, you cannot get out of what you have done. No one will side with you. To think you would just barge in like that. You just made it worse on yourself. Once again, a sinister smile appears on their lips. 

"Tricked?" The Empress says confused, somewhat curious to find the reason why this maid was behaving so weird. 

Fanghua goes on his knees and bows his head. "Well you see, I am a new maid that arrived yesterday. I have not been taught the proper etiquette and it seems like I have already somehow made some enemies. I was told to bring some flowers into the room and was told that the esteemed guests will be arriving much later. It seems they had lied about the time so I would be caught in such a situation. For that, I am deeply sorry. " Fanghua says, kowtowing. The Empress frowns. Was such bullying really happening within the maid quarters? Yu Yan and Bai Hee smiles falter. They did not think the Empress would actually consider listening to her. She was infamous for her ruthless fury and cold punishments. 

"The person who asked this maid to go get the flowers. Come out now," the Empresses deathly cold voice rings out. Bai Hee's eyes widen. It was indeed her who had asked. She did not wish to go but if she did not go, the other maids who were watching would surely call her out. She still had a chance. Just remain calm. With her head bowed down she walks up towards Fanghua and faces the four intimidating silhouette. 

She suddenly catches sight of Fanghua's basket and her lips suddenly form into a thin smile. Luck was on her side indeed. She had thought that Fanghua would come back empty-handed, unable to find the flowers. But to think she had actually gotten her hands on some Ozia flowers which only grow in the Empresses quarters. That means she had stolen them from the Empress herself! 

"Explain yourself." The Empress calls out. Bai Hee suddenly goes onto her knees and kowtows, crying out her words. "Please forgive me, your highness. I have made a terrible mistake by giving the task of getting the lotus flowers to such an idiotic girl. Not only did she not listen to what I was saying about getting the lotus flowers extremely quickly, she even dared steal from the Empress herself." Bae Hee cries, fake tears sprouting to her eyes. Fanghua blinks a few times. Did she just say lotus flowers? But she had clearly told him to get some Ozia flowers. It was such a unique name, he had clearly not thought of it himself. 

The Empress sits up, her eyes flashing. "Stealing, what do you mean?" she seethes, staring down at the two maids. 

"Not only has this maid disobeyed my commands to get the lotus flower, but she has even dared to go to the Empresses quarters and steal her precious Ozia flowers." Bai Hee wails, grabbing the basket from behind Fanghua and shoving it in front of her to show the Empress. There unmistakable lay a few beautiful Ozia flowers in full bloom. 

"WHAT!?" The empress bellows out in anger as she catches sight of her beautiful Ozia flowers laying in the basket, a few petals amiss after Fanghua had dropped the basket earlier in shock. She suddenly stands up, her teacup and plate of sweets crashing to the floor. Zhihuan grits his teeth in anger. Just what was up with this person and stealing. First his chocolates and now his mother's most prized flowers. He scoffs. Once a thief, always a thief. But then what was this weird feeling he was was currently having? Disappointment? Impossible. He never had such expectations for such a person.

Before Kai Fanghua could even speak, the Empress bellows out some words. "Guards! Seize her." Aarush Sha suddenly appears behind Fanghua as if by magic and seizes him, pushing him to the ground, causing his head to hit the hard marble floor.  Fanghua winces from the pain, unable to move from the extremely strong force placed upon him. Yu Yan smile widens as she watches from the corner. To think she had actually dared to go and get some Ozia flowers. Things were going better than planned. 

"Take her away and throw her into the prison." The Empress commands. 

"Wait," a quiet, trembling voice says, unheard by everyone. 

"Make sure she gets nothing to eat and not a single drop of water until I say so." 

"Wait." The voice says again, slightly louder this time. Princess Changying turns to her side, her eyebrow slightly raised as she sips her tea. 

"She dare rip my beautiful Ozia flowers from its precious tree. Perhaps you would like it if I were to rip some parts off of your body? Prepare the torture devices too." The Empress says in a deathly cold voice, her beautiful face contorting to make an ugly expression. 

"WAIT!" a shrill voice rings out loud, causing the entire room to fall into silence. Everyone's head except Fanghua who was pinned to the ground looks up to the source of the sound. There standing up was none other than the extremely timid and weak Zen. His eyebrows were narrowed and his pinky orange eyes seemed to be blazing, like a raging fire. 

******************

A/N

Sorry its been a while since I last updated, I have been working on an ASMV (anime story music video) for the anime banana fish. I highly recommend it. 10/10 anime. From its story to its art to its music. It explores two main boys, 2 very different humans who like each other depite their differences and challenges.

However it doesn't focus on their romance but instead mafia, gangs, rape and corruption. Because of this, it does not have the BL/shounen ai/yaoi tag. I find that extremely refreshing and new as I have never seen an anime with two gay leads that does not solely focus on romance. It's an absolute masterpiece and I don't want to spoil too much so just go watch it. It will make you feel all kinds of things.

okay I should stop now xD i just cant get enough of it, so please do watch it. Then you can watch my asmv  aswell when I put it up as well as itll have all the spoilers :'(. 

A longer chapter then usual asssss we reached 20k reads guys :o thats amazing. Thank you. 
e
Pictures:

1: weibo.com/yueruf

Current read count: 20.7k!!!!!

If you enjoyed the chapter, please consider voting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 286 13
Original/Male/Modern/High H/Comedy/Campus/Sinister Qi Xun is the aloof male god in school. It took Cheng Yuancen half a year to pick this high-altitu...
4.5K 282 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...
99.1K 4.6K 59
Chen Li jie, a well-known criminal died and transmigrated into a soon-to-be-concubine of the cold General Feng Delun. As a straight man himself, he w...
346K 19.4K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...