trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
13. mute
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
17. math
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
36. mipo
37. make
39. mere
tetanus a valentines day special
40. meah
41. mars
42. m000
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
52. mesS
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
60. meww
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

29. mope

62.8K 2.4K 3.7K
By atolla

I was shaken from my sleep twenty minutes later.

Hang on Bakugo I'm napping.

I reached up gently smacking the person trying to wake me up before squeezing my eyes shut and nestling into the chair.

Nothing can stop an Aizawa from getting a good nap.

"Wake up Y/N we have to go." He snapped shaking me aggressively once more before giving up and just slapping me on the head. I woke up with a snap.

"And what the hell is important enough to make you wake me up at this ungodly hour."

"It's only six wake the fuck up there's something wrong."

What's wrong is that you woke me up.

"I'm going back to bed." I closed my eyes only to be roughly picked up and hoisted over Bakugo's shoulder.

"If you won't wake up I'll just have to take you with me." He groaned jostling around slightly as he kicked the doors open.

It's not as bad as the time that mom-

You know what nevermind.

"What the fuck is that thing?"

That's not Bakugo.

What's that thing?

It's night time what's the commotion.

A car flew past my vision.

NO SERIOUSLY WHAT'S HAPPENING.

I managed to flail out of his arms and back onto the pavement, another car passing overhead fire spreading throughout the area. From out of the corner of my eye I could see Best Jeanist and several other pro heroes fighting a large hunched over monster.

"Good morning Dumbass." Bakugo shot down reaching a hand out to me.

"What the hell is that?" I asked grabbing his hand and pulling myself up to my feet.

No seriously what is that.

"It's a fucking Noumu or whatever the same shitty thing that attacked us at USJ." He explained as the thing suplexed a car.

WTF HAPPENED AT USJ AFTER I BLACKED OUT AND WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME.

Whatever they look dangerous let's get this.

I brushed the dirt off of my clothes getting into a vaguely convincing fighting stance.

"Ok Katsuki you go out there and fight and I'll back you up." I commanded activating my quirk. Bakugo squared up small sparks flying from his fingertips.

"Let's blow this monster to-"

"NEITHER OF YOU CAN FIGHT STAND THERE AND WATCH."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T FIGHT.

Something inside Bakugo visibly broke as he was told that he couldn't fight. He threw out a long strand of curses before kicking the ground in defeat and stomping over to a slightly singed vehicle.

You know for someone who desperately wants to fight anything that breathes he's taking this very well.

"WHY CAN'T WE FIGHT."

I take back my previous statement he is kicking the car.

"Look I want to go smush the bad guy to but we were told to go sit off to the side not kick cars." I said watching as the owner of the car shot a sad look at the vehicle before walking away.

It's too late.

"Why the fuck won't they let us help they're struggling over there." He slouched down against the car faded blue paint framing his dejected form.

How  does he get sad over this?

"Cheer up Katsuki the night is still young we can still sleep for at least eight more hours." I sighed joining him to watch the battle play out from the sidelines.

"How the fuck am I supposed to cheer up?" He groaned punching the ground.

CHill.

"You could think about my superior drink choices."

"What the hell are you saying about my drink choices?" He scoffed completely dropping the subject of the fight.

Oh now we're getting spicy.

"Nothing much just that mine are way superior." I slouched further into the ground smiling unapologetically.

"Yeah and I don't have anger issues."

"So you admit it!" I cheered bobbing around like a chicken.

A cute awesome adorable chicken.

"You look like a turkey." He grumbled dismissively rolling his eyes.

"YOU MEAN CHICKEN EXCUSE ME."

"CHICKEN DOESN'T TASTE GOOD YOU'RE A TURKEY."

"ARE YOU SUGGESTING I TASTE GOOD THE HECK MAN."

"SO WHAT IF I'M SUGGESTING YOU TASTE GOOD." He scoffed as a car flew overhead skidding on the pavement the glass in the windows shattering.

"LITERALLY THE MOST WE'VE DONE IS HUG."

"WE FUCKING KISSED LIKE FIVE DAYS AGO YOU CHILD."

"I'M NOT A CHILD YOU CAN'T BE ATTRACTED TO CHILDREN THAT'S NASTYIUGAWF."

The fight happening right now is just background noise to the real battle. 

"I'm not attracted to children you absolute turkey."

"I TOLD YOU IM A SEXY CHICKEN."

...

Bakugo stared at me incredulously as sirens blared in the background and the pro heroes continued to fight.

"My body physically rejects that statement." He flipped me off scooting further away from me.

"You're such a grinch you hot headed whole grain biscuit." I shot back scooting closer. Bakugo raised an eyebrow before scooting even further away from my love.

"Hot headed whole grain biscuit?" He scoffed rolling his eyes, "you're a hot headed fish custard sandwich." He ran a hand through his hair continuing to smirk and scoff.

What a drama queen.

Listen here kids never become a Bakugo his insults are bad and honestly, he sucks.

Pro advice from Y/N a superb chicken who has superior jokes.

"Fish custard sandwich??? You've dropped so low." I mocked wiping a fake tear out of my eye and looking solemnly back at his face.

I can't believe I'm dating a monster.

"You're calling me a monster??"

"HOW THE HECK."

I SAID THAT IN MY MIND.

"You're so transparent don't act that surprised."

I said that in my mind :(

"Yeah but I said that in my mind how did you KNOW?" I leaned closer to him ready to stop him from running away if he tried.

"I-"

"What the hell are you two doing."

Of course Dad is here.

"SHH Honey leave them alone they were having a moment!" Mom cheered clapping as she rounded the corner.

We should skedaddle before they ask for anything weird.

I grabbed Bakugo's hand trying to drag him away from Mom who was staring at us with laser vision.

GOTTA RUN GOTTA RUN GOTTA RUN.

"Wait Y/N!" I whirled around fear consuming me. "You have to properly introduce me to your soulmate!"

Oh No.

___________________________
This is a bad chapter children.

I had no idea where I was going but that's ok bc the next one is meeting the parents which will be great.

-Ai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 931 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
1.2M 41.3K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
291K 8.9K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
273K 10.6K 92
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...