Breaking Point(SLOW UPDATES)

Bởi iwannabe_alone

"Please stop. Stop trying to put me in a good light. Stop promising me that everything is going to be fine or... Xem Thêm

p r o l o g u e
C h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 6
Chapter 7
c h a p t e r 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Tagged(not a story update sorry)
Chapter 11

c h a p t e r 5

66 7 3
Bởi iwannabe_alone

I wake up, feeling refreshed for once in a long time, and stretch my arms, receiving a few satisfying pops. Slipping my feet into small slippers, I shuffle my way to the bathroom, the sun slowly rising. Taking some time off, i start the day to relax by first exercising.

I brush my teeth before grooming my hair, laying down the hair that has strung up. I softly brush the bangs covering my left eye before placing it down, in an attempt to cover it. I walk back to my room.

I change into a set of sports leggings and a comfortable t-shirt, adding a hoodie as protection from the cold. I walk to the door, grabbing my keys, phone, and headphone along the way. I put on some running shoes before walking out, locking the door with a click.

I put on my headphones and turned on music. Starting to jog slowly, my body rhythmically ran according to the repetitious beat of calming music. Eventually, I ran to the city, where my little journey stopped.

Looking up at the city clock, it was 11 AM. Hungry, I walk to a nearby restaurant, which was a soba shop in the city, famous for its buckwheat noodles made on the day and closing when it's all sold out.

I walk to a lady at a small desk, calling out tables for people to walk inside the restaurant. Tapping on the desk, she looks at me with a pleasant smile.

"Hello, welcome to Ogawa Soba Restaurant. We don't have space in the restaurant but you can wait if you must. Is this for one person?" She says in a soothing voice.

"Yes."

"You can be seated until I call for your number." She points to a small set of chairs, others occupying the seats except one. I take a seat and listen to my music. After about 20 minutes, she called my number and gestures me to go in. I follow a waiter as she seats me in a two-seat table. She hands me a menu and a cup of green tea as I flip through the book.

I hear the door open as there are sounds of two pairs of feet shuffling to the table next to me. Whispers started to erupt from other tables.

"Is that pro-hero Endeavor?"

"Should I ask for his autograph?"

"Is that his son with him?! He's as handsome as they say in the magazines." Curious, I turn my head to my right.

There was #2 pro-hero Endeavor, with a fire Quirk. He's one place behind All Might and was dressed in his hero suit of a navy blue bodysuit and white cuffs on his arms. He wore flaming boots and his eyes and mustache were also covered in flames, licking the air. He was  for his attitude and behavior in disasters, yet provided a safe haven in the city.

He was a despised hero, yet strong. I never liked his attitude but I didn't hate him to such extent. It has been stated in a interview once that there was a rivalry between him and All Might.

A waitress sets two menus and two cups of tea, before walking towards me.

"Have you made your decision yet?" She smiles. I shake my head. She walks off, attending other costumers.

I continue to watch over Endeavor, stone faced. My eyes skim over to a boy, about the same age as me, across from Endeavor. Peripherally, his hair was split into two colors, his right side a deep red while his left side was a ghostly white. His eyes were in the same condition.

However, on the right side, there was a deep scar, covering his entire eye.

Without warning, the son catches my glance and stares back at me. His eyes had a cold stance and held remorse and anger. We stare at each other, both not willing to blink. My eyes turn to slits. He looks at me, blank.

I turn back to my table, glancing back to the menu. I feel his eyes still on my back, watching my every move, before looking back.

"Are you ready to order yet?"

"Yeah. I'll take the..." I scan my eyes across the menu before pointing to one item. "Spicy Tsuke Niku Soba with one extra serving of soba please." She nods, scribbling my order down.

"Your order will come out in 10 minutes." She walks off to go to the kitchen.

"Why did you bring me here." His voice was deep and in a serious tone. It was as if he held no interest in his father, glaring right at him.

"Shoto. You will use your powers one day and surpass me. You will not survive with just your left side! Fullfill my dreams already! " Endeavor tells his son, pounding the table, as he breaks the silent between the two. His son doesn't answer.

Around the store, it was as if time had stopped. His exclaim to his son caused the entire store to become quiet, as if there was any noise to begin with when the hero and the prodigy entered the store.

"Here you go, miss." My order comes. There is a fragrant smell in the food as I begin to eat, slurping the noodles. The handmade noodles were chewy and was clearly crafted with professional and experienced hands.

"Are you ready to order yet?" She goes to ask the father and son. They don't look at her, instead, there was a slight tension in the air as they both glared at one another.

"No-"

"Yes. I will get the same thing that the lady over there ordered." I glance at him, pointing his finger at me. We meet eye contact, his eyes still blank. I don't say a thing while I turn back to my food. The waitress nods and asks his father.

"And you, sir?"

"Nothing." He spat out, turning his head to face elsewhere . She nods silently before leaving once again. Gradually, I finish the meal and lie back on the aesthetic wooden chair. The waitress hands me the bill. I place my money and tip her for her service. I gesture her closer until her ear was near my mouth.

"Send compliments to the chef, and do you mind if I pay for his lunch?" Pointing to the prodigy son, eating his noodles in silence as his father stares down at him, she nods, a small smile creeping. I double the pay in the bill and hand it to her. Grabbing my phone from the table set in front of me, I leave the store, catching one last glance.

I take the bus home, feeling tired and full as I place my shoes in the front of the door. I stand up, ready to walk to my room, but stepped on something small, creating a small sound of a crinkle. Looking down, there was a small envelope, sealed with the official UA stamp.

Picking it up quickly, I speed walk to my room, closing the door, like it did anything. There hasn't been guests in here for years. I sit down on the chair, holding the letter with anticipation. There was a small wrinkle in the corner from where I stepped on it. Slowly, I open the letter, taking of the stamp closing it.

Peering inside, a small disk was there. With confusion, I take out the small object, looking over for anything when there was a red flashing light. I throw the disk in surprise, landing on my desk before a light emits from it.

"I am here!" All Might appears on the screen, his face up close to the camera. "Your amazing score on the written exam supported your physical test score of 113! Good job Etsuko Amachi!" He sticks a thumb up. 

Huh? I don't remember getting 113 points.

"You may be wondering where the extra points came from, but we don't judge someone just by their Quirk! We use rescue points!" He keeps smiling. "Your magnificent thinking saved two other examinees and the judges behind cameras gave you 19 extra points to your score! You are placed first which means you pass! Welcome to UA!" A smile creeps up as my heart beats with excitement.

"Plus Ultra!" The small slide ends, showing words saying how there would be another letter coming in, describing the rules, protocols, and directions for the first day in a month.

I got in.

I got in!

I jump around in excitement, a big smile showed on my face, something I haven't done in a long time. I'm going to start something new at UA, and complete my goal.

^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^
I'm so tired and lazy and I haven't slept in days.
How are you guys? I wanna see how you guys are doing.(1475 words)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

30.4K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
39.6K 900 13
(Y/N) was a happy and positive little girl with a strong quirk called 'Water manipulation' and was praised by many.Despite her parents neglecting her...
1.4K 101 14
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒄𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡?" ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★ !Trigger w...
66.6K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...