The Devil Of Paradis (Tokyo G...

By RWBYCheesecoffee

An orphaned boy gets caught up in a chain of events that changes his life forever! More

The Raid
Priscilla
The Original
Kimi
Rize
Binge Eater's Lust.

Planning

14.5K 213 210
By RWBYCheesecoffee

     POV-Third Person

     It was a cold and rainy night in Tokyo, one unlike any other. People ran away screaming in infinite panic from horrific abominations that stemmed from an even worse creature. Their effort was completely useless as they were all hunted down and ripped to shreds, eaten by the horrific monsters. The Military and Police tried holding them back but for every monster they cut down, five more took it's place. Nothing could stem the tide.

     Then...that was when the tremors started. The ground shook and quaked as it was being pushed out of the way. All of the abominations halted and froze, causing the few soldiers left to cheer in victory; but the worst was yet to come.

     The ground below them cracked and was ripped open as a horrific monstrosity erupted from the darkest depths of Japan. A massive anomaly starred down at the terrified citizens. A worm like creature with glowing spheres on it's carcass and a hysterical smile.

The creature started to change shape; as if undergoing an evolution. It's head took an even more monstrous shape.

     It unleashed a scream that shook the shackles of Japan and deafened it's denizens. It looked down upon them all, like a predator gazing at it's prey.

     Then, just whenever the monster looked like it was about to strike, a roar bellowed out. A roar that cracked even the skies above and leveled most buildings around it. The ground underneath a strange building at the center ripped open, and an endless torrent of blazing hellfire erupted from the surface. It was as if Tokyo had suddenly erupted with Dagon's own flames as a giant beam ripped ripped through from the abyss, decapitating the monstrous worm and caused it to fall back; crushing anything and everything beneath it. From the depths of the Abyss rose an even greater, more terrifying creature. A horned entity that fully arose from the depths, opening it's eyes.

The horned beast roared again as it's eyes began to glow with a gleaming light.

*Bang* *Bang* Bang*

     ??????: (Y/N)!! Wake up!!

POV-(Y/n):

I woke up to the angry voice that was currently banging on the door. I pushed the blanket off of me and sat up, opening my eyes and stretching as I stood. I walked over to the door and opened it.

(Y/n): For fucks sake Rigardo! You just woke me up from the most incredible dream!

He gazed at me and grinned, showing his disgusting bloodstained teeth in the process.

Rigardo: Oh what was it this time, another one about your client from last time?

I rolled my eyes at his suggestion.

(Y/n): No. This one was about two behemoth...I guess monsters fighting each other! It was just getting good when you woke me up.

He replied in a sarcastic tone.

Rigardo: Oooh well forgive me for intruding on your wet dream kaiju fight. We've got a damn raid tonight and you need to know the details so get dressed and let's go whore-boy.

     I lightly punched his shoulder at the use of the nickname.

(Y/n): A raid? There's over one hundred of us, you couldn't just take them and let me sleep?

     Rigardo: This ones not just a grocery run or bank job, it's a bit more tricky. There's much more defending the target building and you're the only One-Eye we've got. We're gonna need your strength.

(Y/n): Well, I'm certainly interested now.

Rigardo: Great! Get ready and then head downstairs for the details, I'll go rally the others.

     Rigardo left and I walked to the bathroom and began to shower. I feel disgusting if I don't shower at least twice a day. Don't get me wrong...being caked in the blood of prey is fun and imposing but that stuff dries quick. After showering and getting dressed I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on. I walked through the halls of the large manor that we called our base and out into the giant living room where we all congregated.

My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm 19 years old and have been with Rigardo and his gang ever since they found me at what I assume was my parents house when I was five years old. Before that I was taken care of by an old man who's name I didn't know, I just called him Papa. He told me that my parents left me with him when I was a baby. Unlike me; he wasn't a ghoul, but he treated me just the same as he did humans. He'd always go out and get food for me (god's only know where he got human flesh) and even taught me advanced martial arts from a young age. When I asked Papa about my real parents, he'd always scowl...not towards me but I assume them. Told me Dad was a vicious, overpowered, and aggressive ghoul and Mom was *first* a human, whatever the hell that means. He refused to elaborate further. One day he stocked up two weeks worth of flesh in a freezer for me and told me to eat with moderation because he was going to Japan for two weeks. I hugged him and begged him not to go but he insisted, almost panicked. He left and......never came back. After eating all the food and even making myself sick choking down human food, I nearly starved until Isley (Rigardo's brother) and his gang raided the mountain town I lived in and either slaughtered or devoured it's inhabitants. Isley found me when they were looting my house and his wife, Galatea, always wanted a child but not the pain of childbirth and Isley was ecstatic when he saw a one eyed ghoul in person; so they took me in. When I was ten years old and used my kagune for the first time; I had multiple types and they told me a one eyed "chimera" ghoul was supposed to be impossible, yet here I am. I don't know how either but being unique is fun and I'm stronger than any of the Neanderthals Isley brings into the gang, him included. I keep that opinion to myself though, don't want the boss to get all pissy.

     Anyway, as I walked down the long staircases, I was greeted by Isley and his goons. There was one hundred and five of us, including me. The gang was lead by the infamous "Marzen Brothers".

     There was Isley, the Eldest.

     Rigardo, the middle child.

     And last...and somewhat least...Dauf, the youngest.

     When I first joined up there was only twenty six in the gang, but over time our numbers increased and our strength bolstered. As a group based in the mountains of America, there was nobody; ghoul or human, that could surpass us. And plenty tried.

Rigardo: FINALLY whore-boys' ready.

They all laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

(Y/n): Shut the fuck up second-best brother.

Rigardo: What.

He hated it when I called him that. Rigardo had a superiority complex against his brothers and though he was more powerful than Dauf, he was far weaker than Isley, much weaker. Everyone laughed at my remark as Rigardo stood, only to be lectured. By Galatea no less!

Galatea: Sit Rigardo, you brought that on yourself with the childish nicknames. Please (Y/n), have a seat.

     She patted on the chair next to her and I eagerly went and sat down next to her. Speaking of nicknames, the whore-boy moniker came from a rougher time. This manor wasn't our first base, that one was destroyed. Isley travels, he just got back from Japan a week ago actually...but once way before that when he traveled to China he must have made an enemy of the ghouls there because they sent one after us. I don't know who this masked man was but he breathed fire!!! We couldn't even get close to him the blaze was so overwhelming. I tried to fight him at range with my Ukaku but he merely avoided them all! He left after that, either showing mercy or assuming we would all die. Our old base was completely incinerated in the process. Anyway...the nickname. Times were hard then and I turned to prostitution to make money. It was an alright gig I guess. I got to get money for the gang, have sex, and then bring back food for the group once I was done. Rigardo took to teasing but it's not too bad. Galatea jokingly referred to me as an Incubus whatever that is.

     She liked the nickname, so I didn't mind her calling me that. I like Galatea a lot, she taught me to read, write, track, and even hunt humans. She was the closest thing I had to a friend here. Isley was nice but was always busy scheming something. Rigardo could be nice but was quick to insult and get pissy if everything didn't go his way. Dauf...well Dauf is nice enough but he's about as dumb as a pile of bricks. He's a damn tank in combat but gets easily lost if you use words with too many syllables. Isley and Rigardo told me he's always been that way. Anyway, Isley began to speak.

     Isley: So, are we all here?

     Rigardo: Do I need to count?

     Dauf: No counting! We here, start talk!

Isley: Excellent! Now if you'll all turn your eyes to the screen.

We all looked at the giant projection screen as he placed a photo on the machine, making it project an image of an extremely imposing old building.

Isley: Now, besides it's appearance, can anyone tell me something unusual about this building?

The crowd mumbled back and forth between one another.

Rigardo: It looks ancient.

Isley: *sighs* Very astute, what else?

(Y/n): It looks like an old cathedral, from about mid-1800s, definitely foreign.

Isley: Excellent work (Y/n), you're getting warmer.

I analyzed it a bit closer and then it hit me.

(Y/n): Those metal structures at the front and the big metal door don't match it, almost as if they were built separately for something else.

Galatea: And the windows are all blacked out.

Isley: Exactly! Why would an over century old building have plate metal doors and a custom security perimeter?

Dauf: Keep robbers out?

Isley: That, OR to keep something or someone in. This building is even higher in the mountains, where the trees overgrow through the roads. That's where we're headed in a couple of hours. You all remember Kieren right?

Rigardo: Our scout? He's been gone for days now.

Isley: Precisely. I sent him to investigate this building last week and was concerned with his disappearance, so I went searching for him.

Galatea: And?

Isley: Well, I found him. Or rather...what was left of him. His body was maimed and torn to shreds and his wounds were callused, like he tried to regenerate but couldn't. I found his body a few miles from here, like he was running away from something on his way back here. Once I opened his bag I found something even more alarming in his journal.

Isley held up a journal and then opened it. There were photos in it! Kieren always loved his old ass camera that dispensed the pictures. Isley put the photos on the projector. They were pictures of armored SUV's and even APC's, with armored men and women around them. All armed to the teeth. All with the initials AGA: the Anti Ghoul Authority. The national ghoul defense here in America.

Rigardo: Well, they're certainly up to something.

Isley: Right you are, something I intend to find out. Kieren mentions in his journal that he could smell ghoul activity from miles away coming from this area.

The crowd began talking amongst themselves again.

Galatea: Ghoul activity that close to that many AGA?

Isley: Yes. They're guarding something, I think that they're weaponizing ghoul carcasses to use against us.

Dauf: Damn!

Isley: "Damn" is right. So get ready! We leave at 12 p.m. to ensure we're there by nightfall. THAT ladies and gentlemen, is when the fun begins!

The crowd erupted in cheers as everyone left to prepare. Something felt weird about this raid but I couldn't explain it, it just felt...off. I began to get up, only to be halted by Galatea.

Galatea: Stay, we need a word.

(Y/n): Yes ma'am!

Isley walked over and sat next to us, pulling out the journal again. It was just Isley, Galatea, and myself.

Isley: Alright. (Y/n) you've been with us for many years, we trust you. And that's why I'm telling you that there's more pressing matters.

He sat the journal in front of me. I pulled out a few of the photos that were in hidden pockets on the inside of the cover...ones that he didn't show the rest of the gang. Photos of strange, eerie men. They all wore black suits and overcoats and had black fedoras and bowlers on. One in particular gave me goosebumps. He wore what the others did but...his skin was as pale as the snow and his eyes were completely white.

     (Y/n): What the hell is all of this?! How deep does this rabbit hole go?

     Isley: Very. These formally dressed men were seen entering the building and exiting. Kieren states in his journal that they were training a young girl that moved faster than any ghoul or human.

     (Y/n): Fuck, any photos?

     Isley: No, his camera was out of film. He did however have this picture he drew.

     He slid a folder in front of me and I opened it to reveal a sketch, Kieren always enjoyed drawing.

(Y/n): That's pretty good! So this girl isn't a ghoul or human?

Isley: That's what is presumed. I need you on your "A game" for this, understood?

(Y/n): Yes sir, I won't disappoint. But—

He patted me on the shoulder.

Isley: That's what I like to hear.

Isley then quickly left and I looked over to Galatea, who was starring at the sketch with a concerned look on her face. Almost like she was spacing out on the drawing. I lightly tapped her shoulder as she jumped slightly.

(Y/n): Are you ok, Galatea?

Galatea: Hmm? Oh yes I'm fine. I need to eat before we set off.

She quickly got up and left, leaving me with many questions...and even more concerns. I folded the drawing and put it in between a few pages of the journal and then put the photos back into the cover pocket. I put the journal in a big pocket on the inside of my coat, vowing to read more into it later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 531 5
A story in which Issei's long time friend suddenly gains godly power and he starts taking advantage of his new power by taking Issei's harem.
3.8K 140 8
Born into a family with a peculiar quirk, (Y/N) (L/N) embarks on a journey to become a Pro Hero!
343K 5.6K 27
{Requests Open} ·:Started| Nov. 10, 2016:· ·:Ended| _____:·