Lights Out!!!

By DanielRB3169

Being friends with Mike and Maryse since my debut in 2010. I knew they would be married eventually. And when... More

The History of The Hellion From Hell's Playground, USA.
Smackdown Live's 'It' Couple On The Verge Of Losing 'It'.
Elimination Chamber Turns Into A Test Of Resistance.
Switching Gears At Fastlane.
Maryse Gets A New Beginning.
Breaking Bones At Backlash.
The Hellion Asks The Ultimate Question At MITB.
Maryse Gives Daniel Some Good News.
The Wedding of Daniel Boyce & Maryse Ouellet.
The New 'It' Couple's Last WWE Event For Awhile, And Their Tropical Honeymoon.
Alexa Delivers Sad News To Maryse And Daniel.
The Hellion And Maryse Retire.

A/N

1.9K 7 0
By DanielRB3169

I was very nervous about writing this book. But after debating whether or not to do this. I came to the realization that if I didn't do this book. I'd quite possibly regret it. So here it is.
Although for creative purposes and reasons. I have altered history a bit. Which I'm sure you'll notice right away. I'll let you figure it out.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book and story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 19
September 10, 2020 I can't believe it's been nine years since I said "I Do" to my amazing husband, Mike. Sure, we've had our ups and downs, like all...
138K 3.7K 11
Looking back, I should have seen it coming. Paige didn’t like that I went so far away to university. But it was going to only be for two years. She'd...
8.8K 102 41
REWRITTING THIS STORY ON A DIFFERENT STORY ~Discontinuing~ Storm has been on the run since the very beginning. Over the years, she has gotten connect...
36.6K 1.1K 73
Danika -- She shot Martinez a look, she knew he knew English, probably more than he let on, she responded in kind, "Mi familia is coming to the show...