An Unplanned Gift

By Little_Marshmallows

Sans pretty much found himself in an awkward position with his two best friends seeing that he is secretly in... More

Author's Notes and shit
1| Capiche started at 1940 or something right?
2| You're still bitter that he left you hanging at the rooftop one time?
3| Sans take off your shirt
4| I mean... it couldn't be that ba- holy shit...
5| This is gonna be a long night
6| They deserve to live
7| Blue is berry.... scary?!
8| It's called great sexpectations
9| What was that
10| World War 3 anyone?
11| Well free food am I right?
12| Warm Kisses
13| Are we talking about color or actual names?
14| Out of this world
15| Star wars anyone?
16| Wanting To Just Run Away From It All
17| Phone calls
18| Suit up or Dress up?
19| Mauve
20| Lavender
21| Just Throw The Damn Thing
22| More like belongs in the fucking trash
A/N
Side Story| Friends at the very least
23| That one time breaking the 4th wall is too much
24| I Know
Side Story| The No Good And Terrible, Very Bad Day
25| Try being a wine mom
Side Story| That one time Blue learned the truth
26| Laughter is a good medicine for awkwardness
Side Story| I love you more than just I do
Side Story| The Flower That Symbolizes Love
28| Bruised Lips
29| A Confusing Ordeal
30| Epilouge
Extras and Deleted Scenes

27| Baby Proof

1K 65 45
By Little_Marshmallows

"Okay first off, how the fuck where you able to hold your cravings on the first month?"

Razz tiredly asked him with bags under his eye sockets as he sips his coffee.

Both of them were just at the backyard of Sans's house, sitting beside a small table with their own respective drinks at hand.

"I just kinda did I guess." Sans shrugs.

Razz groaned.

He raised brow. "What the heck happened to you?"

"Lust happened." The other simply stated before continuing.

"He has been craving the weirdest shit and would make me go get them for him whether or not it's 3 in the fucking morning."

"Is it really that bad?"

"He literally just asked me last night to go and get him a meatloaf sandwich with chocolate and raspberries."

"That doesn't sound so bad-"

"The chocolate and raspberries are in the sandwich Sans."

He opened his mouth to say something before closing it and opening it and then closing and just...

"I mean, I crave a lot of mustard and tacos." Sans gestured to the mustard bottle in his hand. "But hot damn that's something else."

"And stars, he won't stay in the same fucking place and is probably the most clumsiest shit ever." Razz tiredly sighed. "Fuck, I can't look away from him for a second without an accident about to occur."

"What kind of accidents?"

Razz stared at him right in the eye and with a blank face stated.

"Yesterday, he almost fell down his chair because of laughing too hard."

Sans snickered. "Sounds like Lust alright."

"Stars I can't believe I'm saying this." Razz sighed pinching where the bridge of his nose should be.

"I think I need to baby/Lust proof the house."

___

"Oh my stars..."

A loud gasped was heard from his back making Sans turn to the voice seeing Outer with a look of realization in his face as he was sitting on the couch.

Sans raised a brow. "You okay there, bud?"

"I just realize..." Outer looks at him, with an expression at loss.

"I have no other goals in my life."

"What?"

"I mean like my brother is having a great life, has a good boyfriend and basically grew up to be a really great guy." Outer pointed out.

"And?.." Sans asked as he is confuse as ever.

"Except for wanting for my brother to have a great life, I have no other life goals whatsoever." Outer looks at him dead in the eye. "Sans I literally have no purposed to live anymore."

He snorted at that before going over and lightly smacking his friend in the head.

"Don't say that."

"I know, I know," Outer said as he winced from the smack. "I just feel, I dunno, incomplete?"

Well, he supposed he can understand. His Papyrus is just doing great as well so there isn't really any used for him anymore and his brother was practically his life before this multiverse mishap but now, things are different he guess.

"Why not travel the world?" Sans suggested with a grin. "I heard that's what people do that for self-discovery or something? You're pretty much loaded so you can go and do that."

Outer hummed in thought of his suggestion before shrugging.

"Probably another time."

"Get a new hobby then?"

"Nah, not up to it."

"Prank the fuck out of everyone?"

Outer snorted. "I think we already did that one."

"Go get a boyfriend?"

Outer stops to stare at him before shaking his head with a grin.

"Maybe another time..." 

Sans hummed back before a thought hit his head, he quickly sat next to the other on the couch before saying.

"Dude, I just got the greatest idea ever."

"Really? What?"

"Go and get a degree in anthropology, become an archaeologist and when someone ask you why you pick this job tell em you just felt it in your bones."

"..."

"Okay first of, I fucking love you, second, that is the most greatest idea I have ever heard of-"

"Does that mean you'll actually do it?"

"And last of all, I'll probably never do it, at the moment anyways, cause I hate college."

Sans shrugs. "Fair point."

"So what do you wanna do?"

Outer hummed in thought before slumping his back against the couch.

"I think I want to adopt a kid or something..."

Sans blinks at the other before raising a brow.

"Don't give me that look," He huffs.

"Sorry, why adopt though?"

Outer sighed. "I dunno, I guess there's a part of me that still wants to live by those days when I was just still raising a small little baby."

Sans stayed quiet as he glance at the other. Sometimes he almost forgot that other AUs Gasters didn't split in two like with him and Papyrus - in a sense he had raise Papyrus but the other was practically 7 and not a baby when they came to be - and that those Gasters died in some sort of accident in the lab that left them to be forgotten forever which leaves two kids alone to protect themselves.

He sighed as he felt a pang in his chest before shaking it off as a small thought pass through his head.

"Your really sentimental, you know that right?"

"Yeah," Outer looks down at his lap with a small smile. "But maybe that just means I care..."

"..."

"Hey Outer?" Sans said as he stood up from the couch before standing in front of a still seating Outer.

"Yeah?"

He leaned down so he can kiss the other's forehead.

"Thanks..."

"For what?" Outer asks, a purple blush dusting his cheeks.

Sans shrugs before giving the other a genuine smile.

"For making me realize something."

___

The bright screen from his laptop was practically blinding him as he squints his eyes, vision a bit blurry from the lack of sleep.

He look to the side seeing his bed that was practically calling for him to rest.

Sans sighed before standing up from his seat by the desk in his room. The chair making a wincing sound as it slid on the floor.

He'll just look into it later.

Maybe it was his tired mind that made him forget about his laptop being left open or maybe it was just his ignorance did he forgot about it.

But nevertheless, when he laid on his bed, his senses practically numb as his eyes droop down, sleep completely taking over his mind.

...

His laptop was left open to a page filled with apartment complexes.

___

I put a lot of shit and hints in this chapter about character relationships and others so yeah lol.

1111 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 381 14
LustBerry. That's it. Lust Sans and his universe Underlust terrify the others in the multiverse, even the Bad Sans'. But one night at a party Lust me...
16.6K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
31.4K 1.5K 27
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...
26.5K 943 29
Trauma is a powerful thing, and not something to be taken lightly. Especially if your "best friend" is the cause of it. But friendship, understanding...