Today with You ✔ (Book II ||...

By chapterbangtan

"Today with you is everything I needed to heal my wounds." ••• Park Jimin Fanfic Book II This is just a fan f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
BONUS CHAPTER
Tomorrow with You (Book III)

Chapter 30

91 7 0
By chapterbangtan

❤❤❤

We ride a golf car to our villa and I am in awe at how Maldives is. This place is so beautiful. The water is of turquois color that shows the sand under it. The salty air invading my senses.

I looked at Miah who's sat beside me and she has the same expression as me. For the first time in almost a month, I smiled genuinely. Her eyes are sparkling and the rays of the sun is hitting her face perfectly.

So beautiful.

We arrived at our villa and our luggages are already inside. There was only one room with a large bed. The bed is facing the wide window and I can hear the water waving calmly underneath our villa. The whole villa itself is made up of wood.

I followed her as she walks around. We have the whole villa to ourselves.

I waited for her to talk to me but it seems like she isn't going to so I just left her alone and went to change into my khaki shorts and a flannel shirt. I lied down on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

Hyun mi's POV

Where the hell is Jimin? Should I go eat alone or no? The sun is already setting and I am starving to death.

I searched the whole villa and found him on the bedroom sleeping. He looks peaceful. I wanted to hug him so bad. I wanted to hold his hand. I wanted to lie down beside him but for what reason?

I've already changed into my denim shorts and thin white tank top. I'm padding near him now, my hair slightly whipping behind me. The salty breeze entering the room.

I stared at his beautiful face, his lips are slightly parted, his chest steadily moving up and down. I sat down on the bed and pulled my knees up my chest. I rested my face on my knees and just stared at him.

"I miss you," I whispered.

His hand suddenly reached for my arm and pulled me on top of him. Our nose touching. His eyes fluttered open and my heart stopped.

"I miss you too," he said and without a warning, he kissed me.

Our lips met again and my tears started falling down and landed on his face. He pulled out form the kiss and looked at me alarmed. He cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. The warmth of his hand calming this unknown storm inside me.

"Waeyo?" (why?) he asked in a quiet voice.

I continued crying on top of him and burried my face on the crook of his neck.

"Mollaso," (I don't know) I answered him, my voice muffled.

He just hugged me and rubbed my back. I don't even know why I'm crying. Fuck it.

He continued to rub my back and the silence was interrupted by the rumbling of my stomach. He started chuckling and his beautiful laugh resonates in my ear, so comforting and now I feel at home again.

"Let's go eat?" he asked beside my ear and I nodded. I don't even feel embarassed at the sound my stomach made. I just feel at ease and that everything's going to be fine.

We ride the bike to the island and found a great restaurant. Jimin's been laughing and smiling all the time, I am too. It just feels like we're just understanding each other. He's been holding my hands, my hips, he even kisses me on my cheeks, lips, nose, forehead, everywhere.

I started to feel butterflies on my stomach again. god I miss this beautiful man.

He looked up the me after finishing his wine and smiled.

"Stop staring Miah, I'll melt," he teased and I chuckled at what he said.

I shook my head and grinned even wider. We're both acting as if we've never grown apart. Like we never even got into a fight and I don't know if I should be scared or be grateful. I wish I know what he's thinking. The last time I checked, he was so angry at me. Now, he's making me feel the exact opposite.

"You look beautiful," he again smiled.

"You know Jimin, I kinda miss your chubby cheeks," I giggled and he started laughing.

"Yah! Those days are gone, long gone. Don't you like what you see now?" he asked wiggling his brows.

"Ofcourse I do, you've become even more handsome," I genuinely complimented him.

"Oof!" he started laughing.

"Hajima! You're embarassing me," he said laughing.

I just join his fit of laugh and didn't realize that my phone has been vibrating.

"Excuse me, I need to take this call," I said and he nodded.

I stood up and went to the terrace to receive the call.

"Taehyungah," I answered.

"Why aren't you answering my calls?" he sounded annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to it,"

"Is it because you're with Jimin?"

"Mwo? Aniyo," (what? No)

"I'm already getting jealous," he started to whine again and I can't help but remember our kiss a while ago.

I cleared my throat and looked back at Jimin who's smiling at me. I smiled back and waved at him. I realized what I was doing and immediately dropped my hand to the side and turned to look away. What am I doing?

"Don't think about sleeping beside him again understood?" he whined and childishly warned me.

Then I realized, we only have one bed. Teahyung doesn't need to know that.

"Dae," I said.

"I need to go Hyun mi, take care,"

"Good night,"

"Good night Hyun mi," he hang up.

I walked back to our table and smiled awkwardly at Jimin.

"Who was that?" he cautiously asked.

I hesitated to answer but what's wrong with telling the truth?

"Tae," I offered a small smile.

He gave me small smile too in return and I can see that he's a bit upset but he's not showing it.

"Jimin—"

"Let's go," he cut me off and smiled.

I knew he wanted to tell me something but I won't force it out from him.

We entered the villa and Jimin started to strip. I stared at his body in awe and reminded myself that he's the same Jimin I fell inlove with before but better.

He turned to face me, he's only wearing his trunks and my eyes zeroed in in his manroot. I bit my lip and gulped. I looked up into his eyes and a smirk is plastered on his face.

He padded to where I am and started to unbutton my fly, I am too mesmerized by his eyes that I don't even protest at what he's doing. He unzipped my zipper and just let my denim shorts fall on the wooden floor.

He then started to pull the hem of my tank top up on my head and I stupidly just let him. Now I'm only wearing my black two piece. His eyes started to hungrily take in my appearance.

"So beautiful," he mumbled while he trail his index finger on my chest.

My stomach started to stir and I tried to focus on my breathing.

Breath Hyun mi, breath.

His face is now only inches away and I can already feel my heart pound so loud. His lips once again touched mine as our lips perfectly mold with each other. He started sucking at my bottom lip. His hands snaking on my hips and easily hoisted me up. My legs locked in his back and my arms came up to his hair, my fingers threading through. I feel him grow on my pelvic area and starts to walk.

To be continued.....

•••

Book two is about to end. Hip hip!!!
I know it's tiring to read them always fight. I'm sorry.

- Haeun ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.7K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
2.3M 104K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
42.2K 1.9K 22
I want this to last forever- feeling your arms around me... I love it. I love everything about you. . . . Copyright © 2018 by: daybreaklya All rights...
181K 8.1K 59
Everybody makes mistakes but not all can be easily forgiven. Betrayal hurts especially from those you yearn for. Love however, makes it frutier even...